Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good, Jim?" she said

"Feels great," I said, my eyes closed as I tried not to look at Laura's work, and not explode in her mouth. But I couldn't resist a peek.

And that was all it took!

I felt my explosion build inside until I could wait no longer. With a groan I exploded into Laura's mouth.

"Ah, looks like the patient has had a release of fluids." Rita said in the same doctor-like tone as before "was it a healthy release, Laura?"

Laura gleefully showed her tongue to both of us, it was covered in my cum.

"Yes, a very healthy release." Laura said

Rita began to lick my remaining cum off my dick, Laura joined her as they traded it back and forth.

"I think we can successfully diagnose this as a healthy oral exam, do you agree Laura?"

"Mmmmm, yes I agree."

"Well, Jim you seem to be quite healthy in that aspect." Rita said as she made more notes "That concludes the first part of our exam." She said with a big smile

Geez, after all this they say it's only the FIRST part?

"You mean there's more?" I asked, still coming down from Laura & Rita's oral abilities.

"Oh, yes" Rita said "We're supposed to do thorough exams, you know."

"OK, you're the doctors." I said

"Yes, but now you get to be the doctor. Laura, time for your exam, assume the position, please."

Laura slowly raised her scrub shirt up and over, showing that she was topless.

"Jim, you need to do an exam of her breasts." Rita said "Make sure they're healthy."

"Oh, uh, yes they appear to be very healthy." I said as I gazed upon her beautifully large tits.

"That's NOT how it's done, Dr. Jim." Rita said sternly "You need to do a thorough exam."

"Exactly, Jim." Laura added "You need to feel them"

Laura took my hand and placed it on her breast

"You need to feel them...and touch them" her voice began to get softer "...make sure the nipples are healthy." She said in an increasingly sexy voice

My hands were gently caressing her tits

"My boobs are very large, you know" she said "...they tend to be very sensitive...but love to be touched...like you're doing now."

"They feel very nice." I said as I leaned in and kissed her.

"You should do an oral exam of them too, Jim." Rita said

"Oh yes...please do an oral exam." Laura moaned

I moved down and softly kissed her nipple. It was quickly hardening with my licks. My lips wrapped around it and I began to suck on it, my tongue also doing its job on her nipples. Laura's moans told how good an exam I was doing. I loved being the doctor here. Rita sat close by watching intently, her eyes occasionally widening as she saw something she liked, I wonder if she wanted the same exam as well.

"How does that feel, Laura?" Rita asked

"Feels wonderful!" she moaned

"Excellent, we can put down she has perfect stimulation of the breast area." Rita said in a scholarly tone. "Now Jim, it's time you examined a most special area."

"And what would that be?" I asked, fully knowing where this was going.

"Laura, it's time you assumed the position." Rita said

"I'll need a little help here." Laura said

"Yes, Jim you should help Laura."

Laura got off the bed and stood in front of me. She showed the white straps that were loosely tied around the waist of her scrubs. With a gentle tug, they were loosened and fell to the floor, showing her beautifully smooth pussy.

"You should do a visual inspection, Jim." Rita said

"Yes, please do." Laura added as she spread her legs slightly.

I got down onto the floor and got a good look at her pussy, it was beautifully smooth alright with pink folds that were starting to glisten as I got closer. I touched it slightly, my touch made her shudder a bit. I found she was already wet.

"Looks beautiful, I mean, healthy." I said, trying to sound medical.

"Good!" Rita said "Laura, Jim needs to do an oral exam."

"Oh yes...please do!" she moaned

I was immediately on her pussy licking everywhere, probing with my tongue, making her moan and her knees buckle. Rita was close by, watching intently and taking notes. She certainly wanted to play her part. Laura gently caressed my head as I continued to lick her pussy, beautifully moist with excitement.

"Does it seem healthy, Jim?" Rita asked

'Yes, very healthy." I said as I turned to her

"Good, I'll note that." She said as she made a quick note "now, let's move onto the bed."

I did what she said, wondering what she had in mind.

"Laura, assume your position." Rita directed

Laura moved to the head of the bed and spread her legs, keeping her knees bent and a smile on her face. It was very clinical-like now that I thought of it, like she was at her gynecologist or something. These two really wanted to go all out in the medical realism department!

"OK, Jim you can finish your oral exam, I'll assist." Rita said "But first, I should be suitably attired."

Rita promptly pulled her scrub shirt off and dropped her pants. Like Laura, she'd been totally naked underneath the whole time. Rita had a very cute body, her pointed tits weren't as big as Laura's but had large nipples already erect.

"Does she look healthy, too Jim?" Laura asked

"Yes, she looks very healthy." I said

"We'll continue the exam" Rita said as she joined us on the bed "I can see some changes have occurred in our patient. Laura, perhaps another position might be better at this time."

"Yes, I concur. Lay back, Jim."

Laura sat up and swung her leg over me before lowering her pussy down to my face. I felt another hand on my dick and saw that Rita was now doing her own oral exam on me. Laura's pussy was wonderful as I continued to lick it.

"Ohhhhhgod! Your tongue feels wonderful!" Laura moaned out "OHH! IT'S INSIDE ME NOW!! SO FUCKING HOT!"

I could hear the smacking sounds of Rita sucking my now super hard dick.

"Oh, this...this exam is going...so well..." she said

I think they were finding it hard to stay "in character" as it were. I was eagerly licking Laura's pussy and gripping her ass, she was moaning in ecstasy, and Rita had a mouthful of my dick. I wanted to make Laura cum, but not myself. I went in on her pussy for one last "big O" from her.

"OH GOD! UH-HUH! OHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUCCKKKK!" she cried out as her body went into a kind of spasm and I felt her climax on my tongue. Rita was watching us with a big smile as she held my dick. Rita slowly rolled off me and was sprawled across the bed, she looked so hot as her breathing returned to normal.

"I would surmise that the oral portion of this exam has gone well." Rita said in that same medical tone she'd used throughout "it's time we tested the patient's physical probing techniques."

"And how will you do that?" I asked

"Oh, very simply." She replied "I merely sit up, like this."

Rita sat up on her knees

"Swing my leg over, like this."

Rita swung her leg over my dick

"Hold the probe in place." She said as she held my dick straight "...and allow the probe to....UHHHHHH...enter...my pussy..." my dick slid into her pussy and I wondered if she realized she'd broken character by not using some medical term.

It didn't matter, Rita was on top of me and starting to ride my dick as Laura and I watched, she was casually stroking her pussy, getting it ready for her own ride, I figured as we kissed, our tongues intermingling. Rita now rocked back and forth on my dick, it felt so hot being inside her, watching her tits move back and forth.

"UHHHH...So good...feels wonderful!" She grunted as she was fucked

"Does she feel good, Jim?" Laura asked

"She feels great!" I said as I held her hips and moved them with her "Really great"

Laura had a look of building passion on her face as her finger had now moved inside her pussy.

"Do you like watching her get fucked?"

Laura agreed breathlessly, like she could feel an explosion building within her as she watched Rita ride my dick. Rita leaned down and we kissed.

"I think it's time...time for...Laura to test your..."

"Jim...just fuck meeee..." Laura pleaded

I guess she'd had enough of playing doctor. Rita turned and kissed Laura before climbing off me and lying back on the bed. I turned over and got on top of Laura. Her eyes closed and a beautiful moan came from her as my dick entered her equally beautiful pussy. We were bonded together in seconds and I was thrusting into her. She felt incredible!

Rita was now the one pleasuring her self as she watched us. Laura kept up a steady stream of moans and gasps as she felt me thrust into her, not like some kind of machine but a pleasure machine, one that she loved. I knew her arms were around me now. I sat up and pushed Laura forward, her petite body easily became even smaller as she was practically folded in half and I held her legs. Rita also sat up and began to lick my dick as it continued to slide in and out of Laura.

"You taste wonderful, Jim." Rita said with a naughty grin "Keep fucking her, I wanna see her cum."

I continued to fuck Laura, holding her legs, watching her beautiful tits jiggle as we fucked. Her moans and cries were so sexy.

"Suck her tits." I said to Rita, who eagerly got down and softly licked her friends' tits, this drove Laura wild.

"OHHHHGODDD!!! OH YESSSS!" she moaned "OHHHHHH...GODDDD..."

"Make her cum Jim! Make her cum!" Rita said excitedly as she continued sucking Laura's tits

With a long moan and cry of ecstasy, Laura climaxed

"OHHHHHHHGGODDDDD...He's makin' me cum!!!!!" she cried out

I continued to fuck Laura, who was stretching out every bit of her climax. Now I slowed down, still in command of her, Rita still licking her big tits and loving all of it. I lay almost on top of Laura and we all had smiles of pleasure.

"Baby...do me Texas style." Laura said with a quick kiss added "I love that."

"Texas style, huh? What's that?" I asked as I sat up.

"You'll love it." Rita said as with a naughty smile she sat up too. While on her knees, Laura bent over, showing her cute little ass to me.

"Ah, so that's what Texas style is, huh?" I said as I got behind her

"It is where I come from baby." She replied, sounding a little out of breath, but excited as I caressed her ass before rubbing my dick on her pussy lips. I pushed inward and felt the beautiful warmth of her pussy again. My hands went around her hips and drew them towards me, making Laura groan.

"Uhhhhhyeahhh." She moaned

I was steadily fucking her from behind, it felt great! Laura kept a steady stream of groans with each thrust into her before she could finally form words.

"Uh yeah...uh yeah...fuck me...uh yeah..." she somehow said

Rita watched us and sat up on her knees close to us, softly caressing Laura's ass as my dick went into her. She and I kissed and I felt her move my left hand down to her pussy to feel it, it was wonderfully wet and my finger easily slid inside it, making her breathe in sharply. Her breaths contrasted with Laura's groans made for quite a sound collage.

Too bad I didn't have a tape recorder at this moment!

"Oh yeah...fuck me Jim...fuck me..." Laura gasped as she continued to feel me inside her. Her ass looked so nice. Rita and I were kissing as I fucked Laura, all of us didn't think it could get any better.

Laura was getting more vocal now.

"Oh yeah...ohhhgoddd...oh god....oh...oh...oh...gonna cum baby...gonna cum baby! OHHHHHHGODDDDDDDDYEAHHHHHH!"

My back arched as I pounded into her, a little harder and she might've gone through the wall, screaming as she climaxed. I felt my explosion building too and could wait no more as I exploded into her pussy.

"He's coming! Oh god I feel it! Oh he's coming inside me...oh my god he coming!"

Rita eagerly watched it all as Laura's body went limp and I held her up like she was a big doll, she was gasping for breath. I held her and kissed her neck, Rita kissing her cheek and her tits, giving them a good feel until I could hold on no more and we collapsed onto the bed. Rita lay beside us.

"I think we can safely conclude that this patient is recovering well, do you agree Laura?" Rita asked

"Oh, yes. I agree. So Jim," Laura said as she turned to face me "did you like playing doctor with us?"

I nodded

"Only next time, I get to be the doctor." I said "and do a thorough exam on both of you."

We were all exhausted by this time.

"I think you girls deserve some liquid therapy now" I said

Laura and Rita were so comfortable in the altogether, they were casually naked in my kitchen, as was I. Laura took the incentive and had Chinese food delivered, giving the delivery guy a nice eyeful when she answered the door naked, just like before at the Beverly Hills Hotel, only this time Rita joined in and conveniently appeared to pay the delivery guy. I really think they liked being exhibitionists, part time of course.

"I think you like doing things like that." I said to her

"Sure! It's fun to do." Laura replied casually "where do you think Kung Pow comes from?"

We all laughed at that.

"So, do you think your girlfriend is gonna be mad?" Laura asked

"What girlfriend?"

"The one I saw you with at the courthouse, that pretty blonde, the actress."

"Oh, she's just a friend." I said

"Oh, yeah sure she is!" Laura said with a laugh "I read the gossip rags. She was doing a movie up in San Francisco and there were these stories about her with a mystery man." She said using her fingers to emphasize the words 'mystery man' "You look like the mystery man I saw her with there."

She saw me with Blake? How was that possible?

"I'll say this, she's very pretty...very classy looking." She added

"Whoa! Wait a minute! What were you doing in San Francisco?" I asked

"What do you think?" she giggled

The girls now got a good look at the scar on my leg.

"Oh my god, I didn't realize how your leg would look." Rita said as she looked closely at it.

"It looks worse than it feels." I said "I guess I can always say it was an old football injury."

"Does it hurt any?"

"No, either I got some good drugs or..." my voice trailed off

"Or you were very lucky." Laura said in a more serious tone

I nodded to both girls.

"I guess that's Hollywood." I said

"Maybe with your kind of luck you should be called "Hollywood Jim". Rita said with a chuckle

"Hey! I like that!" Laura said excitedly "That settles it, from now on we'll call you Hollywood Jim."

Oh, if they only knew.

A week later, I got a call to come to Michael's office. To my surprise, when I walked in, Laura was there.

"Jim, I believe you know Laura." Michael said as he sat behind his desk.

"Yes...we've, uh, met." I said with apprehension.

What was going on here?

"I think some explanations are in order here." He began

"Maybe I should do that?" Laura offered

Michael gave her a small wave of his hand that reminded me of Brando in the Godfather.

Laura took a deep breath

"I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you the whole story, huh?"

I nodded, still confused as to why she was here

"You had told Michael about a visit you made to a certain place in West Virginia. Michael made a couple of phone calls and got the location."

"More specifically," Michael added "it was a friend of Laura's that gave me the info and I contacted the proprietor."

"Was it this Alex person you mentioned once?" I asked

"Yes, it was her." Laura replied "she knew some people out there, but she didn't necessarily feed info to Michael, just pointed him in the right direction. She has to keep some secrets, you know."

"Marty thought he could blackmail you with the info about you going there, as well as your meeting with Laura, thereby benefitting his case. Laura relayed info to him and likewise back to me." Michael continued

"He thought it could be like a secret weapon." Laura added "Turned out, I was the secret weapon."

"Was that why the case was thrown out?" I asked

"No, but we were prepared to use that info if need be." Michael said "we already had the information about Marty's brothers and how they planned to charge the costs back to the studio. It would've been very embarrassing to the studio if this got out. Let's just say it would've been a very sizable amount of money."

He was right. Marty's brothers had told me about how the studio would unknowingly be paying for a night's entertainment at a bordello run by someone named Miss Mona. They seemed to enjoy the idea of committing what amounted to fraud, and how it was all cooked up by their show biz brother from Hollywood, Marty O'Brien.

"So, in a nutshell that's what happened." Michael continued before taking a deep breath "Jim, I cannot tell you how sorry I am about everything that happened as a result. I never should've kept you in the dark about this like I did, but I felt it was important to the case."

I wasn't sure how to respond. On the one hand, he saved me from the stress of a trial, but on the other his secrecy had nearly cost me my life and risked the life of a friend. Not to mention those who didn't make it out alive that day. But before I could respond, with anger or understanding, Michael interrupted me.

"I think you should know...I suffered the consequences of my actions too." He said

"Yes, I heard that you were shot too and..." I started to say

I heard a whirring sound and Michael's chair seemed to move, I never realized it, but he was in an electric wheelchair the whole time. I was shocked to see him in this state and was speechless.

"Luckily, it's not permanent. I'm told the spinal damage is healing nicely." He said confidently as it moved him closer to me. "So for now I have a different set of wheels."

I felt the need to ask something else.

"What about Dana?" I asked referring to his assistant, and my old school friend Dana Liebowitz

Michael smiled now

"I'm glad you asked. She's doing very well. She was transferred to a private rehab facility the other day. I'll get the address for you." He said as he went back to his desk. "I think she'd appreciate seeing you before she goes home."

"Home?" I asked "Where would that be?"

"Back to Connecticut, her family was very adamant that she continue any rehab there, it's likely she'll be there for good, probably work for her father's law firm. I think it's for the best."

Laura accompanied me down the elevator to the garage.

"Uh, something I need to ask you, serious-like."

"Go ahead, you can ask me anything." Laura said

"The day all this happened, I saw you at the courthouse. Why were you there?"

"I had a final meeting with Marty the day before and was giving Michael the details." She said as we stood by her car "It was meant to give Marty the idea I was on his side and giving false information to Michael."

"But you were on my side, right?"

"Something like that."

The way she replied made me think there was yet another layer to this story I had yet to peel back.

"Well, then...whose side were you on?"

She gave me a sly smile now

"A good escort never tells her secrets."

I was asking for an answer like that.

"I guess you were lucky to be out of there before everything happened?" I said

"Well, it's not the first time I avoided something like that." She said

"Really?" I said, surprised

"It was a long time ago, I don't really think about it much." She said dismissively

"The important thing is you're OK." She said as she embraced me

"You know" I said with a bit of a smile "You could write a book about your experiences."

She looked wistfully, like a few memories had suddenly been rekindled

"Maybe, maybe I will." She replied with a smile of her own before she kissed me and she got into her Corvette.

"Call me anytime...Hollywood Jim." She said as she started up the Corvette and drove out of the garage.

Hollywood is a strange town, I thought as I saw the Vette with its "CIAO BELLA" license plate roar off. As the silence of the garage returned, my phone buzzed, it was Chuck Tyler.