Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good baby...uh-huh so good..."

We kissed as we fucked, our tongues merging in the same way as we fucked. Her legs were interlocked with my arms. I probably could've picked her up if I tried, but not this time. I wasn't pounding into her by any means, she deserved a good steady fuck, make the moment last.

"Oh baby...honey...let's go in the bedroom, it'll be more comfortable for us." She said breathlessly.

I nodded

Sofia slowly got off the counter and was a little wobbly as she stood.

"That felt so good, baby...but I like the bed better" she said as she brushed my cheek "...is more romantic." Adding that classic smile

Again, I could only nod

We returned to the bed and she pulled back the bedcovers. We got into bed at the same time and lovingly embraced. She was right it felt much better, not as cold and hard as the counter. And her soft body only added to the feeling. Sofia kept up a steady series of moans and soft breaths.

"Oh yesss...kiss me Jim...so good...I'm yours baby...oh, I'm yours..." she said in such a beautiful voice. For some reason, her accent didn't seem as pronounced, but then everything sounds great in the throes of pleasure. I went for her tits and she was immediately turned on as I sucked on her nipples

"Mmmmm...yessss baby...suck my boobies...oh I love it!"

I loved how I was turning her on, hearing her breaths and feeling her hand caress my head. My tongue made little circles around her nipples before sucking them.

"Mmmm...baby, watch this." She said

I looked up and she gripped one of her tits and brought it up to her mouth and gave it a little lick of her own

"You like that?" she giggled

I nodded "very sexy"

"Thank you baby"

We kissed deeply again, as our lips parted, the look she gave told me she was ready for more.

I moved my body down and slowly parted her legs, her pussy looked so nice and I could see it was glistening, even in the dim light of the room. I held my dick and slid it softly and I lay atop her. She moaned softly and smiled as she felt all of me inside her. My hips started to do their work, she was loving every move I made as we fucked. Her eyes were slightly closed and I could see she was smiling, then she looked straight at me.

"Oh, baby...fock me...fock me good!"

Now her accent returned!

I fucked her harder and wrapped my arms around her back, she did the same and I could feel her manicured nails.

"Ohhhh...baby...baby...oh god...oh god...OHHHHHGGGODDDDDD! I'M CUMMMMING...OH FUCK BABY!" she cried out "Keep focking me! Keep focking me!"

Sofia let out a guttural moan from deep within, her body tensed up and she gripped me closer to her as she climaxed. Her breaths were quick and sharp, then slower and softer in my ear as she relaxed. I slowed down my fucking until I was motionless atop her.

We were both breathless.

"Oh...so good...so good..." she said softly "did you come too?"

"No." I gasped

"Good...I want to do everything with you Jim...you make me feel so good."

My dick popped out of her pussy as she rolled me over onto my back. She didn't seem to mind, she had other ideas. She wrapped a hand around it and let it slide through.

"Very slippery, huh?" she said with a naughty smile "I wonder how it got that way?"

She seemed to like the way it felt, I was more afraid of exploding onto her again like before. Before it was possible, she swung a leg over me and I saw my dick slowly make its way back into her pussy, she loved the feeling.

I was now presented with an incredible sight. Sofia Vergara was atop my dick, her incredible breasts heaving upwards as she breathed, her thick dark hair still cascading around her.

And she was with me!

She was now rocking on my dick, moaning and gasping as we fucked, holding her tits, letting them bounce as she bounced atop me. I held her hips as she leaned backwards, I could see my dick as it slid in and out of her perfectly smooth pussy. With each movement, I heard a beautiful moan from her.

"Ohhhhgoddddd... soooo good!" she moaned as she sat up straight and looked down at me "Oh fock yeah!"

She leaned down and we kissed deeply before she fed me one of her 36DD's. I accidentally bit on the nipple making her squeal with delight, it wasn't something I normally did. And in this case, it provoked accidental pleasure from her, lucky me.

I guess apologies weren't necessary in this case.

She continued to rock and bounce atop my dick, and I felt her body tense up again. Her breathing was getting more rapid, so was mine.

I quickly sat up and held her close, I could feel it coming

"Ohhhhbaybeeee....uh-huh...ohhhhhgodddd...YES! YES! YES!" she screamed out as she threw her head back, and almost threw us off the bed.

We climaxed together.

I could feel myself exploding into her pussy with ferocity again and again. The release made me groan out loud as I exploded into her. I lay back on the bed in exhaustion. Sofia looked so sexy as she breathed deeply and sat back up again before leaning down to my level again. We embraced and kissed.

"This is so good...oh my god...I h-h-haven't felt this good in so long...mmmm I love it."

"B-been a long t-time for me too."

"So good baby...so good..." said in a voice that grew softer

We slowly lay back on the bed, facing one another and kissed. She drew the sheets over us.

"That was so good, Jim...Happy new year, baby." She said softly with that smile of hers.

"Thank you, Happy New Year to you, too Sofia." I replied

She rested her head on my chest and the sounds of the ocean lulled us to sleep.

I began to dream of a beach...

I don't know how long we slept, but I awoke with the customary souvenir of a new year's party. I looked at my silver Timex watch (the "Fauxlex" as I called it, since it looked like a fake Rolex, hence the name). It was after nine in the morning. I had to see what the view was like from here and hoped my Nikon was still in my jacket pocket. I turned and saw Sofia was still asleep. I needed to get up and at least splash some water on my face since I was in her room and not mine. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom. The cool water felt good on my face. The face that looked back at me from the mirror though showed that it had been quite an evening. But I smiled and just hoped I could remember it all.

Great, the camera was where I'd left it. I went to the large sliding doors that led to a small balcony and the ocean view. I was right, the view was spectacular. Inside, I could hear Sofia breathe in and turn over, her eyes opened and she saw me with my camera.

"Click-click-click, that's all you seem to do." She said in a sleepy voice as she held a pillow close to her head and smiled at me.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders

Sofia got out of the bed and I felt her embrace me from behind as we were on the balcony. Imagine what the tabloids would think if they saw this naked goddess. And the geek she was with.

"Mmmm, what a wonderful way to start the new year." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Uh, the view or me?" I replied

"What do you think, baby?"

"I think it's the view"

She giggled and kissed me again

"Let me see that camera." She said "You take pictures of me, it's my turn now."

She eagerly took the camera and quickly framed one of me

"OK, lovvve the camera dahling...you vant to be ravishing, don't you?" she said in an even more exaggerated accent, never mind the fact she was stark naked while she did this! I couldn't help but laugh, making her laugh even more. She finally fell into my arms and we kissed, still laughing, before getting back into bed.

"Good morning, baby..." she said in a soft voice

"Morning" I said as I kissed her

"No more bad dreams?" she asked

"No, only good ones."

"Good! I'll be right back."

She went off towards the bathroom and it gave me an idea. I was curious to see whatever photos were on the camera, I remembered Mark had used the video feature, but never saw what he filmed. As I clicked through each one I saw it was different shots of us with partygoers, in various stages of New Years Eve. Sofia returned, still naked and joined me on the bed.

"Oh! Let me see, let me see!" she said excitedly

I showed her each one and she was intrigued.

"Let me see if the video he took worked." I said as I clicked on the button

Sure enough, there we were, slow dancing to "Wonderful Tonight". She held me close as we watched.

"Aw, we look so cute there!" she said happily "look at you, such a good dancer."

"Oh, please! I look like a mannequin." I replied, making us both laugh

"You're a cute mannequin." She said as she kissed my cheek

I stood up to get the case from my jacket. Sofia continued to examine the camera.

"You like taking pictures, huh?" she asked

"Uh-huh, I suppose if you're gonna have a job it should be something you like."

"You do all kinds of photos?"

"Pretty much, why?"

"Just curious...do you ever do any, um, sexy photos?"

"Well, uh..." I was pretty tongue tied

"I mean...nude photos for like the Playboy, you know?" she said in her accent

"Uh, no...I've never had the privilege."

She looked at me with a sly smile

"Would you like to?"

"Like to, what?"

"You know...do...um...photos of me."

I was, well, speechless.

"There's a first time for everything, you know, it'll be my first nudes. I might as well have someone I know take them."

Before I could reply, she handed me the camera and stretched herself out on the artfully unmade bed, lying on her side, fingers through her hair, looking sultry. The classic centerfold shot.

"I'm ready for my close-up Mister Jim."

How could I resist?

I took a deep breath and snapped a photo, then another, and one more. She made subtle changes, but the beautiful nakedness of her body was there, alright. She sat up and held her tits, bringing one up and licking it as best she could, then fell backwards, laughing. I got on the bed and took some of her as she lay flat on the bed. She looked up at me and licked her lips. Then sat up on her knees, legs spread and stuck her hands on her hips, looking super confident and super sexy all at the same time.

"Ok, Lemme see!" she said excitedly

She took the camera and looked through the photos I'd taken. They were sexy alright!

"You know, someone could make a lot of money with these" she said with a slightly raised eye, like she was implying something.

"Uh, not if they stay on the camera." I replied "or they're safely tucked away somewhere."

"Good idea."

Just then the phone in the room buzzed. She answered it and I took that as my cue that her "centerfold shoot" was over and I should start to gather my things.

"You have to go, huh?" she said as she hung up the phone

I nodded

"I've got an early flight out, there's a film project I'm committed to."

Sofia looked a little sad at my news

"Well, we can at least get some breakfast with the others, how about that?" she said

"That sounds good" I said as I dressed "We can see who looks the most hung over."

She laughed boisterously at that

"Oh, Mister Jeem, you're a great guy." She said as she embraced me

"And, uh...you're a great lady."

That elicited a very peaceful smile from her, not the kind the public saw, but the kind she gave someone in private, someone who was special.

And that someone was me.