Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...very nice."

She leaned down to kiss me again

"Please touch me Jim...just like before."

I knew she was referring to the time we'd spent together at my place. Who knew that a chance meeting at a flea market would've led to that?

I gently held her down and we kissed long and lovingly, she felt so nice.

"Ohhhh...I missed this...feels so good..." she whispered then leaned back slightly "Fuck me Jim...do it." she said with that smile seen everywhere

Miley's legs opened a little more and my dick slid inside her pussy, it felt warm and wet. Miley breathed in again, her mouth opened and a soft moan came from it, her eyes closed slightly, then fluttered as she felt me inside her.

I began to push into Miley's pussy. It felt so good fucking her. My arms wrapped around her lower back, her arms around my shoulders. I could feel her legs wrap around mine, she wanted me close too. Her breaths now became beautiful moans.

"Ohhhh baby....oh yeah...uh-huh...so gooood." she moaned in that sexy accent of hers "I feel it....oh yeah I feel it...so good...so good...keep doing it baby...keep doing it."

I went from hard to soft with her, I think she liked the soft way best, we both loved the feel of one another's bodies as we were wrapped together.

Just as I started to pound into her hard, I somehow lost my footing and we fell backwards onto the (thankfully) carpeted floor. There was that moment of confusion as we were brought back to reality, then wondered if we were both alive. There was a beeping sound from a small box on the wall.

"You okay?" she asked me quickly

"Yeah, I think so, what about you?"

She was breathing heavy

"Yeah, I think so."

The beep started again.

"You okay Miley?" a voice said, it was her driver from up front

Miley stood up and pushed a red button

"I'm okay...uh, just slipped and fell back here."

"You sure you're alright?"

She looked down at me as I sat up and got my bearings, I nodded back at her

"Yeah, we're...uh, I-I mean, I'm alright!"

"OK, 10-4."

We both sat there, naked, and laughed.

"Maybe we should try this in a bed from now on?" I said

"I know just the place." she said as she kissed me on the cheek

Still naked, Miley lead me into the back bedroom of the bus. It had all the comforts of home with a big soft bed, numerous pillows, stuffed animals, photos tacked on the walls, an elegant Ovation acoustic guitar leaning against a chair. Next to it with a Marshall "mini stack" amplifier nearby was a dark red Gibson SG electric guitar just like the one Angus Young used in AC/DC. She dimmed the lights slightly and we climbed onto the bed.

"You sure you're OK?" she asked as she sat back on her legs

"Uh-huh, I'm more concerned about you." I replied

"What do you think?" she replied leaning down to kiss me deeply

"Let's finish what we started...together." she said softly as she lay beside me and pulled the bedcovers over us and we fell asleep.

How long we slept I didn't know but I heard the intercom from up front buzz us awake.

"We're here, Miley." the driver said

"OK, thanks." she said in a sleepy voice

I slowly awoke and looked around. The shades were still drawn and the room still dim.

"Where's 'here'?" I asked

"A little place I was planning to stay at once the film finished, just for overnight" she said as she put on a vintage white Led Zeppelin t-shirt that showed their first album. She opened the shades and the sunlight showed our destination.

"Whoa, what is this place?" I asked as I looked outside

"Royal Palms, it's a resort I heard was really nice out here."

"Really nice" was an understatement to say the least. The outside had the look of a Spanish villa with lush gardens and fountains all around and mountains in the background. The palm trees lining the long driveway seemed to stretch up into infinity.

Miley hopped off the bus and looked her usual cool self with her dark aviator sunglasses on. A pair of young kids had seen the bus pull up and immediately ran up to her for autographs which she happily signed as she chatted with them. As I stood at the doorway to the bus, she looked over at me and smiled.

"I guess stuff like that never gets old, huh?" I said to her

"Never forget who got you here. I learned that from my Dad." she said proudly.

The hotel's concierge greeted us at the entrance

"It's so good to see you again, Miss Cyrus." he said as we were escorted to a suite in a more private part of the complex "we've had a cancellation so the Montavista Terrace Suite was available after all."

"Oh, great I'm just looking forward to a good sleep."

"Will it be just the one room you'll require?" he asked as he looked at me

"Yes, Jim's with me." She said as she held my arm

"Very good." he said as he unlocked the door to the room

The door swung open revealing a sumptuous room with a small terrace and a perfect view of the mountains. I was speechless.

"Enjoy you stay." he said as he handed Miley the key card

As the door closed and we knew we were alone

Miley looked at me and we both began to giggle uncontrollably.

"Can you believe this?" she said as she looked everywhere "Wow! Look at that view!"

"Un-freaking-real!" I said slowly

I looked around too, the view was great, there was a large soaking tub in the bathroom and a king size bed

"What do we do first?" I asked

Miley gave me a sexy smile

"Well, besides that!" I said with a smile

She smiled back at me

"I'll tell you what I'd like."

"What's that?"

"I wanna take a long bath and just relax." she said in a sincere voice, like it was what she wanted most of all

"Good idea." I said as I looked at the room service menu with my back to her

"...and I want you to join me."

I turned and looked at her, a little surprised, but not too surprised. I learned long ago to expect the unexpected with some people, and Miley was no different.

"Uh, also a good idea."

Miley came over and we kissed

"I'll get things started." she said in that sexy drawl of hers as she went into the bathroom. I heard water running in the tub and soon after saw a beautiful sight;

A very naked Miley Cyrus was standing in profile by the side of the tub and the soft candlelight in the room accented the womanly curves of her body. She scattered some rose petals into the tub before gracefully extending a shapely leg and dipping a toe in the water before slowly lowering the rest of her body in.

"Oh...this feels good." she said happily "I feel better already."

She was moving her hands around the tub, letting the water ripple around her. I came in the bathroom now and she looked beautiful in the tub, her red hair was tied up slightly in a loose bun, just enough so she could release it with a gentle tug. The rose petals were nearly the same color as her hair and I could smell a beautiful perfume in the water.

"Come on, join me." she said softly

For some reason I felt a little self-conscious as I undressed in front of her but once I was naked like her I climbed into the large tub and the warm water enveloped me I became as relaxed as she was.

"What do you think?"

"I think I could get used to this."

She slowly came over to my side of the tub to give me a loving kiss and wrapped herself in my arms.

"I love how you're here with me, it's always so nice." she said softly

"Why do you say that?"

"You know what I mean, you never change. I don't know...you're just a good guy."

"I guess I'm doing something right."

"Uh-huh, babe..." she said in a beautifully soft voice

We let the water soak our stresses away. The soft glow of the candles in the room were also relaxing, they were apparently favorites of hers.

My hands began to softly caress her shoulders and she did the same with mine as we faced one another. She leaned in and we kissed again, her tongue touched mine and it felt wonderful as it slithered around with mine. She let out a soft moan, she seemed to like the feeling too. The water had made her very slippery and my hands easily slid down to touch her tits. She loved the feeling as I cupped them and caressed the nipples. She took some water in her hands and let it drip down her body and she began to wash herself slowly as I watched. Her eyes were on me the whole time, watching my reaction. She now took a washcloth and gently washed my chest. The warm soapy water felt good on my skin.

"That feels good." I said

"That's the idea, babe." She said with that classic smile of hers, the one the world saw everyday. She now handed the cloth to me;

"You do me, now." She said

Miley was closer to me now as I slowly ran the wet cloth over her shoulders and down to her breasts, her nipples were erect and her little sounds of pleasure only added to the sensual feeling we were experiencing. She casually reached up and loosened her hair tie, letting her red hair softly cascade down onto her shoulders, the tips just barely touching the water.

She leaned in and we kissed again, then she bit her lip slightly, like she was uncertain of something. Then she stood up.

"Wash my pussy." She said

Miley had a beautiful looking pussy. It had been awhile since I'd seen it close-up. It had just the slightest wisps of dark hair around it, but I could see it clearly even in the dim light. I took the washcloth and softly rubbed it over her pussy as I looked up at her. She breathed in slightly, and then exhaled a sound of pleasure. I had the cloth tightly around my fingers and it went inside her, just a little. Her legs wobbled a little and her moans were a little louder.

"Is that OK?" I asked her

"Feels good...don't stop...don't stop baby."

I took the cloth off and now used my fingers to probe inside her pussy. She gasped and her breaths were rapid now.

I had one finger inside her, then two.

She loved it!

Her moans were so sexy the more I probed her with my fingers. I got in close and began to lick her pussy, it tasted wonderful. Miley was moaning constantly now as my tongue went in and out of her sweet pussy. I held her cute ass while I did all this, it felt soft and slippery.

Being down below was one thing but I wanted more of her than that. I stood and she saw my dick was now fully erect, she loved the sight of it. We embraced and our tongues merged and I felt her hand caressing my dick as we kissed. As our lips parted, she smiled.

"That felt great!" she said with that classic smile of hers

"I liked it too."

Now she turned around

"Wash my back." She said

Her ass looked great as the soapy water made it shine beautifully in the soft light. With slow, careful and soft movements of my hand, I worked my way down the curve of her back, she shivered with pleasure as the water as it dripped down her back and she leaned into me. I reached around and felt her tits, she moaned again with pleasure.

"Maybe we should dry off and move to the bedroom." I said in her ear

"Yes...yes..." she said in a near whisper

We stepped out of the tub and she grabbed some extra-large towels and we dried one another off and went back into the bedroom area. Miley reached into her bag and pulled out an unmarked bottle and deftly spritzed what seemed like perfume on her naked body. She then slowly joined me on the bed and as she kissed me, I could smell her beautiful powdery scent.

"Oh...that's beautiful..." I said softly

"I knew you'd like it." she whispered "it's my own creation."

Then as she gently held me, she turned onto her back and her legs were spread. She didn't have to say another word.

I was on top of her and gently pushed my dick into her pussy, its warmth and Miley's breaths were soft and very erotic. I got down close to her and wrapped my arms around her head and started to fuck her. I could feel her arms wrap around me and her voice encouraged me.

"Oh baby...uh-huh, that's it...so good...oh my god so good..." she moaned "Just like that...oh god I missed this..."

I kept pushing into her, I loved how she felt. There was such a wonderful softness to her, this felt different from the last time we were together. I think she knew it too. Her moans turned into cries of passion.

"Oh god...oh baby...do it...do it...ohhhhhhhhgodddddd! I'm gonna cum...yessssss!" she cried

I slowed down as she continued to gasp and breathe hard.

"Slow down baby...oh god that's so good..." she whispered, her chest still heaving

"I wanna ride my cowboy now..." she said with a cute smile

I held onto her and slowly turned over so she was atop me. At first, she was startled by how different it felt for her in this position, but quickly loved it. I did too as I looked up at Miley as she began to rock back and forth before leaning in close so we could kiss as we fucked.

"Baby...oh I love this...so good...so good..." she whispered in my ear in that slightly raspy voice that was so sexy to hear.

Miley leaned back and felt her tits, gently touching her nipples like before.

"You like watching me, babe...like me doing this?" she said

"I love it too...love fucking you like this..." I said

"Feels soooo gooood..." she purred "But I wanna do it like we did last time."

I knew what she meant, and it was fun that way. Miley rolled off me and turned around so she faced the large mirror on the wall.

"You wanna watch yourself, huh?" I said as I sat up

"Oh yeah, my own porno film, always wanted that." She giggled

Miley Cyrus did have a nice ass, I'll say that. I caressed it as she bent over and angled her legs outward slightly. I took my dick and slowly pushed inside her again. She let out a low "uhhhhh" as she felt me inside her. I held onto her hips and fucked her with slow, steady strokes that she loved. In the mirror, I could see she had her eyes closed, teeth occasionally clenched but then her mouth opened to let out a sexy moan the more we fucked.

God, she looked hot!

"Ohhhhhgoddddd...gonna cum again!" she said before letting out a slow gut level moan and her body relaxed.

I could feel my own explosion building but I wanted to do something more.

I reached around her waist and pulled her up and kissed her neck, making her moan even more.

"Miley...I wanna cum on your tits..." I said in her ear

"Oh yeahhh...let me do it...wanna make you feel good, babe." She said softly

Miley turned around and we sat closely facing one another. She gently took hold of my dick, slickened from her pussy and slowly started to jerk it.

"So good, babe...you made me feel so good..." she said in that sexy drawl of hers.

"I loved it, too."

She smiled that classic smile of hers

"Did I do alright with you?"

I leaned in and kissed her.

"Absolutely"

"Alright, babe...let me finish the job, then."

Her hands lovingly stroked my dick and I could feel it building inside me.

"Cum on mah boobs, babe...so beautiful...I wanna feel it all...wanna feel your dick cum babe."

That did it!

I stood up on my knees and Miley got close to me and as she softly jerked me, I exploded onto her beauties.

"Oh yeah babe! Oh yessss...beautiful!" she exclaimed as she looked at the results. She dabbed a finger on her breasts and tasted my cum.

"Not bad." She said with a smile

Once I got my breath, I slowly fell backwards onto the bed. Miley grabbed a tissue and started to clean herself.

"Did I do alright?" she asked as she lay beside me

I breathed a long sigh

"It felt great." I said as I kissed her.

We lay together in the silence of the room.

"Feeling sleepy?" I asked her as she laid her head on my chest

She nodded

"Just feels good to be finished and to go home." She said before sitting up a little and resting her chin on my chest while looking at me "Don't get me wrong, I love making movies, but I don't like being away from home and all, know what I mean?"

"Oh, sure you like to have some kind of routine and after a while you miss that."

"Right, exactly." She replied as she lay on my chest "I think this was the roughest shoot I've ever done."

"You just want to make films where you're at a spa all day, right?"

We both laughed and she playfully slapped my chest

"Wiseguy." She said

When I awoke I heard the shower running. I looked around for my watch, and found it was after 8 in the evening. Her phone started to ring and a picture appeared on it instead of a caller ID. I tried not to notice but I could see on her IPhone a photo of her with another man. I tried to turn the phone around so I could get a look at it and not draw attention but I saw her standing nearby in a white hotel robe and an uncertain look on her face. She could tell what I was doing.

"Is that, um, your guy?" I asked

"Yeah, that's Liam."

"Nice photo of you two."

Miley smiled somewhat hesitantly, like she wasn't sure what my reaction would be as she took the phone and checked it.

"You make a nice couple, I've seen photos of you with him" I added "He looks like a good guy, you know, you look happy with him."

"You're not, um..."

"Jealous?"

She nodded

"Are you happy with him?"

She nodded again

"Then I'm not jealous at all."

Miley breathed a sigh of relief

"Hey, I think it's great you've got a guy like that." I added

"But, you know, you shouldn't be lonely." she now said

"Who said I was?" I replied with a smile

As Miley hugged me, I could see that "eyes closed confident smile" of hers in the mirror. I always thought she had a sweet smile.

Rather than fly back to Los Angeles, I rode with Miley in her tour bus. The long drive back was incredibly relaxing. We spent the entire drive in bed, shades drawn tightly shut, the cool darkness of the bedroom and the hum of the bus' engine helped to relax us as the miles drifted away on our drive back to Los Angeles.

The residents of the border town were silent at the strange sight. A dust covered cowboy with long red hair slowly rode into town trailing three horses, each with a man's body draped over it. The silent rider stopped in front of the sheriff's office and dismounted. From inside two men emerged. One was the town's sheriff and the other a US Marshall named Dillon. Dillon looked at each corpse and nodded at the sheriff.

"That's them alright." He muttered "The Malone brothers."

The sheriff counted out a large stack of cash and she counted it carefully then rolled it up and tucked it in her pocket.

"I'd have that leg looked at before you leave." Dillon said

A few stitches from the local sawbones and she mounted her trusty horse, the Malone's horses fetched a good price at the livery stable and she added that to her earnings. As she was about to leave, Marshall Dillon met her with a package.

"I think you might need this." he said

Inside was the Dragoon pistol Butch had tried to kill her with. Her husband's guns were back in her possession. She tried not to show any emotion as she read the inscription on the barrel;

"Presented to Capt. James R. Caulder for valor"

She remembered him proudly telling the story of receiving the pistols from a General whose name had been lost to the sands of time.

"Where are you planning on going from here?" Dillon asked

"I hadn't given it much thought" she said, trying not to get emotional as she held this memento of her beloved.

"Might be best if you didn't come back here for awhile, the Malone boys might be dead...but that doesn't mean there's others like them." he said firmly "And I'd like it if you'd let me handle them." He said with his eyebrows raised to make his point.

She nodded, she knew it was his way of saying thanks, but get out of town and don't come back.

"Take care of yourself, Marshall." she said as she pulled the reins on her horse to the left

"I never got your name."

She looked back at him

"Caulder, Hannie Caulder."

She quickly rode out of town.