Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...very nice." she said with a smile "come here..."

I hesitated slightly as my hands went down her shoulders, I was trying not to be greedy, but like everyone else in the world, I couldn't resist.

My hands softly touched her enormous tits, they felt beautiful, just like the rest of her. Kate sighed as my hands began to caress them.

"Yes...just like that...oh, that's so nice...so nice... let me make it better..."

Kate had me sit on the edge of the bed and straddled my legs, then held her enormous breast and offered it to me.

"It's all yours...all yours." she said

My lips and tongue were right where she wanted them, and now I got the expected response from her.

"Yessss....just like that...that's it, hon...oh yessss..." she moaned "suck my boobs...oh yessss..."

She leaned in to me and I was overwhelmed by her tits, but happily overwhelmed. All the while she was breathing heavily as I continued to lick and suck and fondle her.

Now she pushed me backwards onto the bed and sat up, smiling widely and running her hand through her thick hair, now slightly tousled.

"Wow, you know just what do...my turn now." she said as she crept backwards and held my dick in her hands.

It disappeared into her mouth.

I now felt her silky tongue as it moved all around my manhood, her hand gently jerking it up and down and blonde hair lightly touching my skin. She slowly came off my dick, letting the head slowly emerge from her mouth.

"Am I doing alright?" she asked.

"Oh yes...yes you are." I somehow replied

She nodded and I heard a soft "okay" from her before she resumed her oral work on me. I sat up on my elbows and touched her head, she looked up at me and gave me a sexy look with just her eyes.

"I know what I wanna do." she said with a naughty smile.

"Oh, you do, huh?" I replied

Kate nodded her head, then sat up a little.

She then wrapped her gorgeous tits around my dick and began slowly moving up and down on it, I was getting a titty-fuck from Kate Upton! Kate bit her lower lip and though they were closed, her eyes registered how much she was loving it. I was too, but I didn't want to explode just yet. I touched her head and she stopped.

Kate now stood up, climbed atop me, and my dick slid into her pussy. She let out a long, slow moan and threw her head back as I penetrated her. Now she started to move up and down on my dick, not talking dirty or screaming, but a lot of heavy breathing that was just as sexy to hear. Even more so to watch, her huge tits began to heave up and down and her body curved back and forth the more she enjoyed our fucking. She leaned forward, we kissed deeply, and my hands felt her cute ass again.

"Oh yessss...ohhhhyessss...." she sighed before shaking her hair and giving me that playful smile she was famous for and giggling "Ohhhhh...Yeah!" she said with giddy excitement. I gripped her ass and gave it a playful smack, making her laugh.

"Oh! Nice!" she giggled.

Kate rolled off me and lay back on the bed, I sat up on my knees and looked down on this busty beauty. Her arms out and legs spread, her pussy looked even more beautiful from this angle that I couldn't resist the urge to kneel down and taste this beautiful flower. My tongue quickly began to go in and out of her pussy, and before long I had her moaning and gasping.

"Oh god...ohhhh...oh babe...oh my god...gonna cum..gonna cum...ohhhhhhhYESSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned. I could see her mouth opening wide as the wave of orgasm came over her and a warm feeling came over my lips and tongue. Hearing her heavy breathing was just as erotic.

I could wait no longer.

I quickly sat up and climbed atop her, she instinctively knew what I was doing and moved her body just in time to feel my dick penetrate her. She felt so good!

I fucked her hard and could see her tits bouncing around as I fucked her. We were both breathing heavily. Her legs wrapped around me and we kissed, slow and passionate before abandoning passion and going back to fucking.

Some people just bring that out in me, and I didn't want it to end. But I could feel an explosion building inside me.

"G-gonna cum...gonna cum...gonna cum..." I said breathlessly.

"Cum inside me! Cum inside me!" Kate said equally "Ohhhhhhhhgodddddd....!"

We both let out loud groans as we climaxed an I exploded inside her pussy. Kate's head went back, her eyes were closed and a silent scream appeared to come from her mouth as I collapsed onto her.

For the longest time we couldn't speak, we could barely breathe. I finally rolled off her and she wrapped herself around me, her head softly laying on my chest.

"Feel okay?" she asked.

"Absolutely...oh yeah..." I said, still breathing heavily.

"I feel wonderful." she giggled as she looked up at me.

A few minutes later the phone by the bedside buzzed. Being closer, Kate turned and grabbed it.

"Oh, yes...he's here with me..." she said before turning to me "I think he's pretty beat too, he'll spend the night here and call in the morning...better yet, he can ride in with me...OK we'll see you then."

Kate hung up the phone and turned back to me.

"You'll be sleeping here tonight, Mister Jim." she said in a sweet tone.

"The accommodations are more than adequate." I said

"Let me make them even better." she said as she began to draw back the bed covers.

She was right, whoever this Sergio person was, he had great taste in bed linens because the moment we were under the covers, curled up with one another, we were asleep.

12