Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl could only continue gasping as she lay back on the bed.

"Make him cum, girl..." Cheryl sighed.

Catherine looked at me.

"I think I know how he wants to cum." she said adding a cute little wink of her brown eyes.

"Sit up, babe..." she said

I did, not knowing what she had in mind.

"OK, now lay back, spread your legs."

Catherine got up close to me and held my dick in her hands. Then she straddled the upper part of my leg and began to rub her pussy on it.

"I saw how you were looking at me, Jim...your little flashback...I think I know what you want to do..." she said in that tone of voice only she had "so...do it."

She now began to stroke my dick, still slick from Cheryl's pussy, and her own.

"Ooooo...feels nice..." she said softly as she continued moving herself forward, then back, on my upper leg.

Cheryl sat up and caressed Catherine's tits from behind, giving her neck little kisses as well.

"Oh, yeah...real nice."

Catherine turned to her friend and their smiles showed they knew just what they were doing. She turned to her friend and they kissed again, I could see their tongues touching one another.

Catherine began to moan more so than she had before, they began to take on an urgent tone.

"Baby...oh god...huh-yessss..." she moaned "Sooo good...oh god...oh yeah...."

Cheryl was rubbing her pussy now, Catherine was jerking my dick.

I could wait no more, the explosion inside me was building thanks to Catherine's soft hand. I could wait no more.

"Gonna cum..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Do it, Jim...oh do it..." Catherine moaned "cum on my boobs baby..."

She quickly moved off my leg and I exploded onto her tits, she sounded so excited. Cheryl was too.

"So nice..." she purred as she looked up at me.

Cheryl got down and joined her, licking my dick before turning to her friend and licking my cum off her tits. They both giggled at what they'd done, then sat up to kiss me. I lay back on the bed, exhausted.

"That was fun." Cheryl said

"I told you he was fun." Catherine said before laying down beside me.

"And what did you think?" she asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Awesome." I somehow said.

Cheryl lay beside me and we held each other, falling asleep as the remaining raindrops hit the windows.

When I awoke, I looked around and saw Cheryl still asleep. I looked at my watch and it said 3:00PM, then I realized it was still on west coast time. My earlier activities prevented me from doing the math to figure out the time in Tokyo.

"Geez, what time is it?" I mumbled then looked for my cellphone but I was in no shape to figure out the settings for the time here.

But there was an urgent text message I could read, it was from Amy.

"WHERE ARE YOU???"

Followed by another;

"CALL ME ASAP!!!"

And another;

"YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!!"

I suddenly realized that I'd missed my flight back home.

"Aw, crap!" I moaned as I fell back on the bed.

Cheryl breathed in and her eyes opened.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Oh, nothing really, I just need to find a flight back home, that's all." I said as I began searching my phone for any airline phone numbers I might've saved, and tried to restrain my temper all at the same time.

"Go wash your face, babe...I might be able to help." she said as she went for her purse.

"Yeah, looks like I won't be rushing for a flight anytime soon." I said wearily.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." she said reassuringly.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, I heard water and was presented with a sight that was rather uplifting.

Catherine Bell was in the shower, soaping her body as I walked in.

"Hey, hon!" she said happily

"Uh, hello to you, too." I said as I tried not to sound too excited at what I was seeing and headed for the sink to wash my face.

"Got a little hangover, huh?" she said as she turned the water off.

"No, just a little travel trouble, apparently I missed my flight back."

"Uh-oh! Can you get another flight?"

"Not sure, Cheryl said she could take care of it."

"Oh, well you've got nothing to worry about then." she said "Hand me a towel?"

All the towels were extra large white ones like I'd never seen before. Definitely not the kind found in a Wal Mart store. As I handed one to her she cleverly gave it a tug and wrapped me up in it with her. Even wet, her tits felt wonderful against my body.

"Morning, babe." she said with a kiss "you should've joined me."

"Maybe next time." I replied

"OK, you're all set!" I heard Cheryl yell from the next room.

The look on my face said it all.

"See, I told you." Catherine said, adding another kiss.

After a quick breakfast, we were off in a black Bentley for Narita Airport. As we pulled up to what must've been a V.I.P. Area, I grabbed what accounted for my luggage (2 cameras and a briefcase with my laptop and iPod).

"Cheryl, I can't thank you enough for what you did."

"I thought you knew all along my Dad owned the club Tigress was playing at." she said

"He can't know everything." Catherine joked

"That's true, I was otherwise occupied with you two."

Both ladies laughed at that.

"OK, get yourself in gear, soldier!" she said in her best Marine voice "Daddy's plane can only wait so long." Catherine said.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I replied adding in my best military salute (I somehow remembered how I'd seen Laura Austin and the Calendar Girls salute when we were at Camp Pendleton).

"Bye, babe!" Cheryl said

"Sayonara, Hollywood." Catherine said before giving me a quick kiss amidst the honking of a horn behind us. I guess Narita Airport personnel didn't like long goodbyes.

12