Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tasted so sweet and I could feel her hand on my head.

"Yessss....so good...oh yes sooo good..."

She continued to stroke the top of my head the more I licked her. Her breathing became louder and she was trying to speak between gasps but I knew her climax was imminent. I looked up at her from between her legs, her eyes were closed, mouth open just slightly.

I moved up and kissed her nipples, she was still in a dream-like state. I kissed her neck and her eyes opened.

"Wow...that felt so good, babe." she said softly "I want you, Jim...I want you."

I knew just what she meant.

Paris looked at me and gave me a reassuring nod of her head.

I moved up a little further and my dick slid into her pussy, she inhaled deeply then let out a beautiful sigh as I entered her.

My arms were soon wrapped around her as we began to fuck. Paris held onto my back and we kissed deeply. I could feel her fingers dig into my back muscles as we kissed.

"Yes, babe...oh my god that's so good..." she softly cried "...baby keep fucking me..."

Being with the "Billionaire Barbie" was always special.

I kept fucking her at a steady pace, she began to meet my thrusts into her with ones of her own, her eyes were open and she had a look of pure lust in them.

"Hey...do me doggie style..." she said softly.

I slowly pulled out of her and she slowly turned over to show me her cute ass. I got behind her and as I slid into her, she responded with a slow, sexy moan.

"That feels so good..." she said over her shoulder "Hold me."

I reached under and pulled her up so I could kiss her neck, this only intensified her moans, I knew I was close to exploding inside her.

"Fuck me harder...harder..." she gasped

The more I pounded into her, the more she moaned, it was incredible to hear.

"Gonna cum, Paris...gonna cum..."

"Do it! Cum in my pussy...cum inside me! Ohhhhhgodddddd! YES! YES!" she cried out.

We climaxed together and collapsed onto the bed.

I awoke to the soft touch of her fingers in my hair.

"Morning, hon." she whispered "You feel OK?"

I breathed in and looked around. I was home, that's a good sign.

"I'm OK, what about you?"

She smiled.

"I feel wonderful." she said, adding a kiss on my lips.

"We must've slept a long time." I said with a yawn.

"You're lucky it's a Saturday." she replied as she sat up, still naked and still pretty as she reached for her phone.

"Come on, get dressed and I'll buy you breakfast." she said

"OK, deal." I said "I gotta drive you home anyway."

"Will you promise me something?" she said as we arrived at her house.

"Sure, what?"

"Think about that offer Jennifer made. Don't get me wrong, you've got a nice condo...but for all you've done you deserve a classy place."

She had a look on her face unlike what the rest of the world saw, this must be the "private Paris".

"OK...I promise." I replied "How can I say no to the girl who bought me a suit?"

Paris giggled and gave me a soft kiss in return.

"I'll call you soon."

A week later I was wandering a huge space called Metro West. The heels of my "Beatle boots" made a distinctive sound with every step on the hardwood floor. The space was about the size of a basketball court, the gourmet kitchen was furnished with black granite countertops and appliances in industrial silver. One wall was dominated by a huge 60" Sony TV, stacks of DVD's and vinyl albums framed it, along with books on everything from movies to music to politics to classic photographs. A black leather sofa was prominently placed in front of it along with a classic Eames lounge chair and ottoman. The audio system was also top of the line with prominent gear from Bose and McIntosh. Next to it was a Marshall "stack" amplifier set and a dark red Gibson SG guitar for good measure. Behind the sofa was a long table with a top of the line laptop computer. A much larger, and equally top line, computer system was on an giant antique oak desk with a large leather desk chair. On the far end of this open space (there were no walls dividing rooms) was a huge king size bed, also in shades of oak. On the walls were antique posters for concerts, a neon sign for Corona beer, and tin signs for motorcycles and gas stations. Huge floor to ceiling windows looked out on the streets of Los Angeles as well as the large deck that came with a redwood hot tub.

"So, whatcha think of your new digs, Hot Shot?" I heard behind me.

I turned to see Jennifer Aniston leaning against a wall.

"I don't know...still not sure it's home." I said as I continued to look around.

"I still think it's perfect for you." she said as she embraced me.

"Well, I guess there's one final way to tell if it's home."

"What's that?"

I went over to the pet carrier and opened the little door. Smokie the cat walked out and started to slowly look around apprehensively. Then he wandered over to the windows and looked out before hopping up for a better view on the low shelves that partially ran the length of the room and held several coffee-table size books. He turned to us and meowed.

"OK, that settles it. I'm now a tenant of Metro West."

12