Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's tongue swirled around my balls and her soft hand held my dick.

Oh, what a feeling!

Finally, Jenny stood and lightly kissed my cheek.

"Think you can do the same to me?" she said with the sly smile she was famous for.

"I'll sure try..."

"Then I'm all yours, babe." she giggled

"Um, let's move over to the couch."

Jenny eagerly sat on the large leather sofa and provocatively struck a pose for me.

"Wish you had your camera now?"

"I already do" I said as I began to kiss her "It's in my eyes."

Jenny let out a slow sigh as I kissed her neck, then moved down to her tits and eagerly sucked her nipples. I could feel her hand caress my head as I did this. The further down I went, the more I could feel the heat from her pussy. I could see a tiny wet spot on her satin panties. I looked up at her and she was smiling, I reached for the waistband and slowly pulled it down. Jenny stretched her legs upward as they were removed, then slowly opened her legs to me. Her pussy was beautifully smooth, just a small patch of dark hair on top.

Even in the slowly dimming light outside it seemed like her pussy was glistening. I began to lightly kiss around the top, then more so as I got closer to her pussy lips. Jenny was starting to moan and breathe heavily, soon I heard my name.

"Yes, Jim...oh so good...so good..." she moaned

My tongue penetrated Jenny's pussy, she tasted sweet and sexy. As I did this, Jenny let out a loud moan. I looked up from between her legs and saw her eyes were closed and her head thrust back against the top of the couch. I kept pushing into her pussy with my tongue, she began to gasp even more, then let out a loud cry of passion.

"OH MY GOD! YES!YES!!!" she cried out as her hips thrust forward.

I felt her sweet climax on my tongue.

Jenny was gasping and laughing.

"Wow! You're good!" she laughed "Man, it's been a long time since I felt that good!"

"Well, uh, glad I could accommodate you."

Accommodate you? What a dumb thing to say!

Jenny didn't seem to mind.

I started to sit up and Jenny did the same, she gently grasped my dick, letting it grow in hardness as she held it.

"Ooooh...I love your cock, babe...it looks so nice...so nice and hard." she said in a soft and sexy tone as she looked up at me.

I leaned down and our lips meeting in a deep kiss.

"I want you, Jim...or should I say, "Hollywood Jim"." she said in the same soft tone.

Jenny turned onto her back, spreading her legs and propped one on the floor and the other on the back of the couch. She had a look of anticipation and passion on her face as I got on top of her and my dick easily slid inside her pussy. She breathed in sharply before letting out a long, slow sigh of pleasure as I entered her fully. I slowly started to fuck her, she felt wonderful! Jenny and I were so close and we kissed deeply, her tongue mixing with mine. Jenny sounded so sexy as she felt me fuck her. Her moans of pleasure mixing with soft, dirty talk.

"Ohhhhhh...yes baby...fuck me...so good...so good..."

I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close as I pounded into her pussy.

"YES! Oh my god...that's it!" she moaned "Yeah, baby! FUCK ME!! Oh my GOD you're good!!"

I slowed down so we could catch our breath, we were panting like we'd run marathons.

"Oh y-y-you're good, baby!" she panted "Come on...let's do some more...my turn..."

Jenny soon had me on the couch while she lowered herself onto my dick, letting out a beautiful sigh. Then she gave me a big smile and slowly started to rock back and forth on my dick, her heaving chest looked so sexy. She braced herself against my shoulder and then held me close. Hearing the little sounds of pleasure come from her was incredible to say the least. Then she leaned back and gritted her teeth, her little sighs had turned into groans, then gasps.

"Oh god...oh god...ohhhhhhhhyessssssss!" she cried out.

I could wait no more either.

"Gonna cum..." I groaned.

"Yes, baby....oh I feel it!" she cried.

I exploded inside Jenny's pussy.

We both felt spent.

Jenny fell forward into my arms and then we slid down into the couch. I was face to face with her.

"That was beautiful." she said softly, almost tearfully.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, it's just been a long time since...well, you get the idea."

I nodded and gave her a small kiss.

The longer we lay there on the couch, the more sleep came over us.

When I awoke, Jenny had changed into a black satin robe and furry slippers, her glasses were back on.

"Hi, figured you could use this." she said as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"I should get going..." I said as I got up and looked for my clothes "Probably not a good idea to have a naked man in your apartment when your son comes home."

"Uh, I kinda lied about that..."

"About what?"

"Um, Evan's actually back in Chicago."

"Oh-kay...I'm not sure I'm following you."

"This is actually Donnie's place."

"Donnie Wahlberg?" I said incredulously.

Jenny nodded.

"He lives here when he's doing the TV show."

"So why did you say all that about it being yours?"

"I know, I know, I just, well, I don't know, I was just..."

"Lonely?"

She nodded again.

"Lonely and horny, right?" I added.

She nodded a third time, adding a small, apologetic smile.

"Well, I guess...I guess it's OK...I've been called a good secret keeper." I said with a shrug

Jenny showed me to the door, she seemed unsure what to say.

"Are you mad at me, you know for what I did?"

"No...I guess it was just unexpected...hell, I never know what to say at times like this. I was never a good speech maker."

Jenny gave me another soft kiss.

"You said you were a good secret keeper."

"True, I did say that."

"Next time, I promise we'll do it right."

"Next time?"

"Sure, next time you're in town...call me. I might need my picture taken, you know."

That sexy, "Jenny look" she was famous for, would be the lasting memory of my afternoon with Ms. McCarthy.

I exited her building, or should I say, Donnie's building, and was alone on the street.

I seem to be finding myself alone a lot, alone with many secrets.

Being "a good secret keeper" isn't easy, but I guess it can be fun.

I hailed a cab and headed for the airport and a flight back to L.A.

12