Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's right!" she nodded "I'll call you next time, how 'bout that?"

"You got a deal, Ms. Lopez." I said extending my hand.

She laughed as we shook hands on our "deal".

I drove away from her home but made sure to grab several pairs of glasses before I left.

The Miami sun was slowly setting as I drove away. I pulled off the road and snapped off several more photos.

I wanted to have as much to remember this day as I could.

Not long after I returned to LA, I was driving home one night and nearly crashed my car when I saw a giant billboard on Sunset Boulevard. I stared at it and couldn't believe my eyes.

It was a giant black and white photo of Jennifer Lopez close-up that I'd taken!

Her hair was slicked back, the famous robe open down the middle. In big letters below were the words;

JENNIFER LOPEZ

EPIC

THE NEW ALBUM COMING SOON

I just stared at it and didn't move until the sound of a police car behind me beeping its horn brought me back to reality.

Fast forward two weeks later.

"And so...that's why I texted you that day. I saw Victor Mitchell at the meeting and he just seemed so familiar to me."

Laura Austin now looked at me skeptically.

"Hmm, OK, you made me bend my cardinal rule." she now said before raising a finger "But only a little."

"But I was right." I quickly added.

"Yeah, but that's the kind of goofy story Vicki would buy." Laura said as she sipped her wine before quickly adding "No offense to her, but Italians like me...we have a little more on the ball."

"Well then, does this mean I get the lowdown on Mr. Mitchell?" I asked "It always helps to have a little insider information, you know."

Laura cocked her head slightly and narrowed her eyes, like she was giving it great thought.

"Will you give me the lowdown on J-Lo?"

I thought for a minute, then made the same expression she did.

"Nah, Hollywood Jim always keeps his secrets...just like a good escort."

It was my version of her standard answer to any questions I might have about her profession.

Laura knew I had the upper hand for a change and simply raised her glass to mine.

"Salud." she said with a smile in perfect Italian as we clinked our glasses.

She then took my hand and led me back to the bedroom.