Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a nice ass too." she said with a naughty smile.

I knew my eyes were closed as she continued to lick and suck my dick.

"Oh, Eva..." I heard myself say.

Though my eyes were closed, I could feel her take my dick and rub it around her nipples. She sighed happily as she did this. I opened them now and she was sitting back on her hind legs.

"Your turn." she said with a smile

I leaned down and kissed her, she shuddered a little as my hands went down her back. I gently moved her so she lay flat on the bed and lay top her, deeply kissing all the while, our tongues merging. I started to kiss down her perfectly toned belly, her dark skin was warm and she had a beautiful, soft fragrance all about her. Her legs opened and I saw her perfectly smooth pussy before me, its lips glistening. She was very wet. I looked up at her, her eyes were slightly closed again and she was lightly touching her nipples.

My tongue touched her pussy lips and she tasted as wonderful as she smelled. I began to lick all around her, I could hear soft moans coming from her the more I licked. My tongue now penetrated her pussy and she moaned even louder. Her moans grew louder with every movement of my tongue into her. I boldly slid my finger inside her and then another, she immediately gasped and her back arched upward. A loud moan came from her as she climaxed. Once she was breathing normally I eased up and softly kissed her cheek.

"Oh, my god...that was wonderful...please...oh my god, please..." she said with a lusty look in her eyes.

I knew just what she wanted.

Eva spread her long, smoothly tanned legs and I sat up, my dick super hard now, she gave a satisfied moan as it slid into her pussy.

With even strokes I began fucking Eva Longoria.

I pushed her legs up until she was almost folded in half, and gave then a few kisses. She moaned in response, clearly loving all my attentions to her. My arms wrapped around her back and I pulled her up til we were facing one another.

"Oh yes...oh yes...fuck me fuck me...oh yeah baby...fuck me..." she gasped.

I fucked her harder now, her moans and gasps getting louder.

Eva gave me a quick kiss.

"Fuck me doggy style..." she said quickly.

Such nasty talk from such a classy lady?

I wasn't arguing.

Eva showed her cute ass to me and I caressed it, then slid my dick back into her, she gave an even more erotic moan. I held her hips as I thrust into her.

"Oh GOD YES!!" she cried "Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

"Yeah...fucking you...fucking you..."

"Oh yes...talk nasty...be nasty with me..."

"Be nasty?" I said with a thrust "Want me to be nasty, huh?"

"Yes...be nasty!"

"Fucking your Latina ass?"

"Fuck my Latina ass!"

"Fuck your Mexican ass?"

"Fuck my Mexican ass!"

"Oh yeah...you're a good Mexican fuck..." I said, adding a slap on her ass for effect.

"Oh yeah..." she said before looking over her shoulder at me and giving me that look she was famous for "...you know it!"

I pulled out of her and she turned around, gently pushing me onto my back, and mounting my dick. She looked hot as she bounced up and down on it, then romantic as she leaned down and we kissed deeply.

"That feel good?" she whispered in my ear.

I could only nod in response.

Eva gritted her teeth and continued rocking on my dick, giving little erotic grunts with every move.

I could hold back no more.

"Gonna cum...gonna cum..."

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhyesssssss!" she cried "I feel it! Oh god I feel it!"

She slowly fell onto me, we were a mass of gasping, erotic heat as we lay together.

"Wow..." she said breathlessly "...that was great!"

Eva and I lay together in bed, she still felt warm and soft, even her perfume still hung in the air of the quiet room.

"I didn't think it would be this great." she finally said as she sat up and lightly traced her finger on my chest.

"That makes 2 of us." I said.

She gave me a cute smile and lay her head on my chest.

"Um...c-can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything." she replied

"Um...y-you had what looked like..."

"Red marks? Like burns?"

"Yes."

"Souvenir of a bad marriage." she said.

"What were they? If you don't mind my asking."

"One was a cross, the other was my exes initials and mine..." she said "...now removed."

She then sat up and turned her head.

"There's also one more..." she said as she pulled her hair to the side and showed another red mark "...this was his number when he played."

"Ah, I see..."

"So, what souvenirs do you have?" she said with a smile as she lay back down.

"None...I never had the urge to do that. Plus my Mom would probably kill me if I did...unless you count these..."

I pulled back the bed covers and showed her the scars on my upper leg and knee.

"Souvenir of my near-death experience." I said.

Eva gasped as she gently touched my leg.

"How'd that happen?" she asked

"Well, long story but I got caught in some crossfire."

"You were in Iraq? Afghanistan?"

"Try downtown LA."

Eva's eyes widened.

"There was a shooting at the County Courthouse a while back..."

"Yes! I remember that! You were there?"

I nodded.

"My god...you're one lucky guy."

I didn't have a snappy reply at the ready.

"Looks like it."

"I won't ask any more about it." she said quickly, like she didn't want to bring up any bad memories.

"No, I don't mind, it was a very strange time to say the least...but you're right, I'm, uh, lucky to be here."

Eva gave me another soft kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, you are." she said softly.

12