Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi everyone, I'm Juliette Barnes...and I'm gonna do some songs."

The way she introduced herself seemed to imply she knew she wasn't fooling anyone using an "alias" tonight, they knew who she was.

Hayden breezed through a set of songs her "Nashville" character had done. There was a wonderful intimacy to her performance and she kept her eyes on me as I snapped photos.

"Don't get too carried away, pal." Mike said, leaning in.

"Why?"

"Check out who's sitting ringside."

I looked as best I could, then got out my camera and used the zoom lens for a better look in the slightly dim bar.

"Oh, yes...I see what you mean."

Mike wasn't joking when he said to look "ringside". Her fiancee', Vladimir Klitschko was right by the stage keeping an eye on his bride to be.

To Hayden it didn't seem to to matter as she was handed an acoustic guitar.

"This is a song that Paul McCartney did...and I'm gonna try my best to play it."

Hayden began her version of McCartney's "Every Night". I remembered it because I played it for her on my Ipod when we'd met before and she was looking for new songs for her character.

Her eyes were closed as she sang, but she opened them and shot me a smile just as she sang the line "...and be with you." just as my shutter clicked off another shot.

Her fiancee' might be built like a bear, but perhaps I've got some protection in my camera. I could faintly hear Mike greet someone who sat beside me, and my nose caught a whiff of a beautifully soft perfume. I turned and realized who was seated next to me.

It was Taylor, also going incognito in jeans, a black leather jacket with its collar turned up and matching beret.

"Hi, babe." she said with a little smile as she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, what brings you down here?"

"Checking out my competition. The producers want me to do a guest shot on the show." she said as we listened "How's she been?"

"Rather good, I must say."

Taylor nodded in agreement.

Hayden played 2 more songs, then did a cover of the Beatles "Things We Said Today" as an encore.

"I think I might have to make a getaway soon." Taylor said as she looked out the front window.

By this time, word had been texted throughout the cyber universe of this gig and I could see a crowd gathering outside the club, Hayden could see this as well.

Taylor had a bodyguard of her own who leaned in close to her ear.

"OK, right" she said "Come on, Jim. Charlie says we should get going while we can."

"Go? Go where?"

"Don't argue, just come with me." she said as she quickly gathered herself together and we headed out a side door of the club.

There seemed to be just as large a crowd at this exit as the front and they all screamed as soon as they recognized Taylor. Charlie the bodyguard swiftly moved us into a large Chevy Suburban which took off as soon as its doors were closed.

"So can I ask now where we're going?"

"Someplace where we can switch cars." Charlie said from the front seat.

"Switch cars?"

"Relax, hon." Taylor said reassuringly "It's just a trick I do at times like this, it's just for safety reasons."

"If we were in LA it would be a different story." Charlie added.

We pulled up to a nondescript auto body shop with an electric gate that smoothly opened revealing several different cars. We all got out and Taylor led me to her black Mercedes G-Wagon.

"Where to now, Miss Taylor?" I asked.

"Where do you think?" she replied as she settled into the drivers' seat.

"I guess I'll have to figure that one out myself." I said as I got in the passenger seat of the big SUV.

There was an incredible stillness when we arrived at her cabin. No rainstorms were in sight this time, just the still, clean air of the mountains. Taylor lit some candles as she pressed the button to close the Japanese screen.

"I'll be right back." she said with a kiss before she disappeared into what seemed like a walk-in closet.

I didn't quite know what to do, but figured taking off my shoes was a good start. I turned and saw Taylor standing in the doorway.

"Um, h-how do I look?"

She was wearing a soft pink teddy with matching shorts. Her light brown hair looked beautiful in the soft candlelight.

I was speechless.

"B-beautiful." I finally said.

She gave me a shy smile, then sat on the bed and I joined her.

"I thought we should finish what we started." she said softly.

Taylor and I kissed again, deeper than before.

"You kiss nice." she said

"Thanks, you do too."

I gently brushed her hair, it felt so beautifully soft in my fingers.

Taylor moved to the center of the bed and sat back on her legs, I joined her and she began to loosen my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head. We kissed and she gave me a smile that seemed to say "okay".

"You're sure?" I said hesitantly

"Yes, please..."

I took the sides of her silky top and pulled it slowly up and over her head. Taylor had small breasts but she still seemed shy, her arms covered them but then let her arms slowly drop showing them to me fully now.

"S-still think I'm pretty?"

"Of course." I said as I hugged her.

Taylor gave me a quiet sigh.

"Will you make love to me?" she said softly in my ear.

I looked at her, she had a sweet smile and nodded again.

"Yes." I said simply.

Taylor leaned back on the bed and I joined her. As we kissed again, my hand slowly moved to her breasts and she let out a soft sigh as I caressed her tiny nipples, they hardened the more I touched them.

"That feels nice." she whispered.

Taylor's hand now began to softly trace patterns on my chest, the further down she went, the more I could feel my erection growing.

"Does that feel good?" she asked

Now I was the one nodding.

"I can tell what's happening." she said with a naughty smile as her hand went over the crotch of my pants "Maybe you should take those off."

I nodded and sat up and unbuckled my pants and slid them off as best I could. Taylor had a look of curiosity as she saw the bulge in my underwear.

"Maybe we should do this together." she said

"Do what?"

"You know, um, g-get..." her voice trailed off.

"Naked?"

She nodded.

"Are you nervous?" I asked

"Yes...I'm just w-worried that I might not be good and all, you know."

I smiled shyly.

"If it's any consolation, I'm the same way."

"You are?"

I nodded.

"Then maybe you should do what you want." she said "I might like it."

"Should I go first, then?"

She nodded.

I took a deep breath and slid my underwear down and my dick popped up, making her snicker before she covered her mouth shyly.

"It's...beautiful." she said softly.

The glow of the candles gave Taylor's face a soft glow. She got off the bed and as she looked at me, she slid down her shorts. She was completely smooth between her legs.

"You look beautiful too." I said.

Taylor and I embraced, our naked bodies felt warm against one another. Our kisses felt even more special.

Taylor turned and drew back the covers of the bed and we slid between them, she had wonderfully soft sheets and pillows.

But sleep was the last thing on our minds.

I slowly got on top of her and my dick slid inside her pussy. She breathed in sharply and let out a tiny "Oh" as I penetrated her.

"It's okay...it's okay..." she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I began to slowly thrust into her, she wrapped her arms tighter around me as I pushed harder into her.

"Oh...oh...oh my god...oh...oh...oh!" she breathed "Don't stop..so good... so good..."

She let out a long, slow cry of passion and gripped me tighter. I continued to fuck her with slow deliberate moves. Her cries and moans subsided a little but grew more intense again.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god...Ohhhhhhgoddddd!" she cried out louder than before.

I continued thrusting in her and now felt my own climax coming, fast and furious.

"Gonna cum...gonna cum..." I growled until I exploded inside her.

Taylor also let out a sweet cry of pleasure as I collapsed onto her.

I slowly rolled off her and she snuggled up close to me as we lay in the still room. She felt incredibly warm, like a favorite blanket.

"Wow...that felt...I don't know..." she said softly.

"I don't know either...it must be good then."

Taylor snickered, I did too.

"Maybe it's best to keep it a memory, not analyze it." I said

"Yes, let's keep it special." she said.

We were soon asleep.

In the morning, Taylor drove me back to town like before. And like before, she gave me a secret kiss through the drivers' window.

"Next time..." she said, just like before.

"Yes, next time."

She gave me that smile she was famous for, then drove away.

I walked up to the door of the hotel and saw Mike there, like before.

"Ah-ha...now I know why you left the gig so suddenly." he said.

I had to think fast.

"Look, Mike, um, it was nothing." I said, trying to be as discreet as possible.

"Hey, just joking pal!" he laughed as he put his arm around me "I'm sure it was a fun time."

"Well, I, uh..." I stammered.

"Just tell me one thing." he began, leaning in like he was gonna get some kind of big secret from me "What's she like? I mean, well, you know."

I thought long and hard. Then a smile came over my face like I knew the secret.

And would never tell a soul.

"Special." I finally replied.

Mike looked very confused at my response.

"See you next time, Mike." I said as I playfully punched his shoulder and went inside the hotel, laughing to myself.

12