Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mister Hollywood..."she began "How'd ya get that name anyway?"

"It was a nickname I got from my partner, I was always reading about movies and he just started calling me that."

Even though I'd told the story many times, it never got old. But as was often the case, a different reason had been heard many times too.

"...but something tells me you heard a different story." I said as she sat close to me, her hand now on my knee.

"Uh-huh...I did hear a different story."

"From who?"

"Oh, from Kim...and Lindsay..." she said softly as she leaned in and kissed my cheek "They told me all about you." she whispered.

"Uh, all good?"

"All good...close the door."

I leaned back and somehow shut the office door with an awkward twist of my arm as Robin gave me a beaming smile.

"You've got a good arm." she giggled.

"Um...y-you've got a nice leg." I said looking at her shapely gams.

"Think so?" she replied as she ran her hand slowly down one of them "That's not what most people notice, you know."

"What do they notice?"

"Guess."

I shyly looked down at her ample chest only inches away from me, then quickly looked up, like I'd been caught doing something naughty by my mother. Robin only smiled and giggled.

"I know what you're doing...and I like it." she said slowly before placing her finger under my chin and bringing my head up to softly kiss me.

"Like that, hon?"

I could barely croak out an answer, instead I just nodded, which made her smile widely.

"This is gonna be fun." she said as she got closer to me "Kiss me, babe..."

I kissed her and our kisses grew even deeper, her tongue meeting mine.

"Mmmmm...you kiss good!"

"You too."

"You do other things good?"

"I sure hope so." I said as I tried not to stare at her tits.

"You wanna touch 'em?" she asked with that TV smile "Go ahead...I want you to."

My hand began to softly feel her breast, I could feel her nipple getting hard beneath the fabric of her dress. I had to wonder if she was wearing a bra.

"Mmmmm...that feels niiiiice, babe...lemme make it better..." she said with a sexy look in her eyes.

With her eyes on me, Robin began to slowly untie the clasp on her dress until it fell open, she then slowly reached inside and her enormous breast was exposed to my waiting lips. My tongue began to tease her nipple, which only made her giggle all the more.

"Ooooooh...Mister Hollywood!" she giggled

I now eagerly kissed and licked her nipples while my hand worked on massaging her breast. Robin's giggles now turned to sexy moans.

"Oh yessss...uh-huh...sooo good...oh my god..."

"Am I doing alright?" I asked

Robin caressed my head.

"Oooooh...yes you are!" she said softly "Don't stop sweetie...don't stop..."

I continued to lick and suck her tits while my hand moved to her shapely ass. Robin loosened the tie in her hair and let her brunette hair fall around her.

"Hey, sweetie...lemme make you feel good now." she said

Robin stood up and let her dress fall off as she went to her desk, revealing black lace panties that showed off a nice ass., along with black high heel boots that ended just below her knees.

"Have a seat, babe!" she said in that perky tone as she tapped her leather office chair. I could see her tits fully and they looked spectacular to say the least! I sat in the chair and she softly ran her fingers down my chest to my waist, where she began to unbuckle my khaki pants, slowly pulling down the zipper while staring at me with that big "TV smile" of hers.

"Just relax, hon...it's my turn now." she said as I felt her soft hands reach inside my underwear and pull my super hard dick out.

"Oooh...yeah, baby!" she giggled as she felt its hardness.

Robin knelt down and gave the head some tentative licks, then swirled her tongue around the head, teasing it.

"How's that?" she asked in a giggly voice

Before I could respond, my dick disappeared into her mouth and I inhaled sharply. I knew if I looked down I'd explode into her mouth, I just sat back and enjoyed the feeling as her lips and tongue slowly worked their way down until I felt her brunette hair swirling around my waist as she let my dick linger in her throat. She slowly came off it and slowly stroked my dick. Then she went back to inhaling me, and feeling more of her supple lips and tongue. She slowly came up and off it again, then stood to kiss me.

"Your turn, babe." she said as she stood up and quickly removed her panties.

Robin carefully sat facing me on her large desk and moved a few items out of the way. Then opened her legs, showing me her perfectly smooth pussy.

"Come on, stick that big 'ol weiner inside me!" she said playfully.

I wanted to tease her first, though. I softly touched her pussy and no surprise, she was very wet.

I dropped my pants a little further and rubbed my dick around her pussy, then slid it inside her. Robin's eyes closed and her mouth opened but no sound came out. Her eyes opened and she looked down to watch my dick slide in and out of her. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the TV on the wall showing the replay of her newscast. The irony was not lost on me, it only made me enjoy this even more.

"Uh-huh...oh yeah...oh yeah..." she moaned.

Her huge tits jiggled back and forth the more I fucked her. I loved the sight of this and it only made me fuck her more, sending her into moans of pleasure;

"Oh yeah...oh my god..."

She was laying back fully on the desk but occasionally looked up to watch my dick go into her pussy. I finally slowed down a little and she sat up.

"Mmmmm...I always wanted to do this." she said with a smile as she lay back again.

"Y-you're on TV back there."

Robin turned and looked at her smiling image on the TV.

"HA!" she laughed "G-gotta do this more often..."

I leaned down and kissed her tits again as best I could given the angle, Robin gave me a satisfied moan, then sat up.

"Let's go all the way." she said as she turned around and bent over, showing her cute ass again.

"Every news director's favorite position." she said

"Um, did you...?"

"I'll never tell!" she giggled.

My dick slid back into her pussy and she let out a long slow moan as I fucked her from behind, holding her hips and softly caressing her ass.

"Oh yesssss...I like it!" she purred

I kept steadily fucking her, the rhythm was clearly to her liking! I reached around for her tits, she stood a little, arching her back as I caressed those beauties of hers. I could feel an explosion building within the more our bodies were so close. Robin's breathing had become more rapid.

"Oh yeah...oh god...oh my god I'm gonna cum soon...don't stop babe!"

"Oh yeah...c-can I cum on your tits..."

"Oh yeah I want you to! Yes...yes...yes...YES! YES! OH GOD!" she cried out as she climaxed. Her body stiffened a little and then became limp. I kissed her neck and we slowly parted, my dick was luckily still hard. Robin started to jerk it a little while looking at me.

"Ready?" she asked

I nodded.

Robin kissed me and knelt down and slowly jerked my dick, her tits close enough for "maximum enjoyment". She looked up and gave me a naughty smile, then put my dick between her tits and effortlessly slid it in and out.

"Oh, this is so nice!" she giggled "Like that, huh?"

"Oh yeah..." I somehow replied.

"Your turn, babe...cum for me...come on...cum for me...cum on my boobs...come on...cum for me...come on Mister Hollywood..."

I could hold back no more.

With a groan as I exploded on her tits.

Robin laughed and gave me the mega-watt smile viewer saw every morning.

"Nice! Been too long since I did that!" she laughed.

She stood up and we kissed deeply again.

"Now I know why they call you Hollywood Jim." she whispered in my ear.

"I should get cleaned up." she said as she looked at herself "you should too, come on."

Robin took my hand and led me into the small room off the office. Turns out it was more than just a makeup room, there was a standup shower as well.

"This is convenient." I said

"Uh-huh, I insisted on it." she said as she tied her hair up.

Robin turned on the shower and stepped in, I couldn't help but watch as she soaped up her body and it quickly became awash in a fragrant body wash. She saw me and slowed down, letting the soap slide down her body.

"Like what you see?"

"I do..."

Robin slowly soaped her tits, teasing the nipples with her finger. She slid her hand down to her pussy and I could see she was rubbing herself, all the while looking at me.

"Like that?"

"I do."

"How much?"

"A lot."

"Show me...come here..." she said as she opened the shower door and I joined her.

I was in close quarters, obviously but we could still rub against each other. Robin was enjoying the feeling of being so close, again. And like before, I was getting excited, thanks to her soft grip on my dick. This must be what they mean by "rapid recovery"!

Or so I thought, I could hear knocking on her office door.

"Did you hear knocking?" I asked her.

"Robin?" said a female voice from the outer office.

We were both startled.

"Uh, yes?" she called back.

"Um, Jim's boss is out here, I think he needs to be somewhere."

"Uh, OK!"

We both looked at each other.

"Guess we'll have to do this another time." she said

"Looks like it."

Robin shut off the water and we quickly dried off and dressed as quickly as we could, with Robin in a white terrycloth robe and me in my very rumpled clothes from earlier. Robin gave me a quick kiss as I reached the door.

"Until we meet again." she said with that big smile of hers.

Outside the office I saw Chuck leaning against a desk, arms crossed and a very annoyed look on his face. He quickly stood and firmly took my arm and led me out of the office.

"Enjoy her photo collection, Mister Hollywood?" he hissed.

Before I could answer, Chuck cut me off.

"Shut up! We've got a plane to catch...one that's been waiting for quite awhile and burning jet fuel that costs who knows how much!"

Chuck barely said a word as we flew back to LA. Finally I got the nerve to say something;

"You know, I-I think this went really well."

"For you or me?" he replied without looking up from his phone.

"For the company, isn't that what's most important?"

He looked at me and it seemed like he was ready to admit I was right.

"One of these days..." he began "You're gonna be running this operation. And when you do..."

Before he could finish, his phone buzzed with an incoming message. Chuck read it intently, then looked puzzled.

"Scott Jackson just resigned from Talent Associates...so did Sarah Smith."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure, with Scott I'm not surprised, I thought he resigned before he went to that rehab place...but with Sarah, I don't know." he said slowly "I think we need to make a U-Turn."

"Where?"

"New York, I wanna find out what's going on." he replied as he reached for the phone hookup with the cockpit, but before he could, his phone buzzed again. Chuck looked at it and his face registered shock.

"Jesus!" he looked at me "Walter Murphy just died."

"Jeff's dad?"

Chuck nodded.

"Something's up." he said firmly "When 2 people like Scott and Sarah up and resign and then the CEO of your company dies, something's definitely up. We've gotta get to New York, do you mind flying back on your own?"

"Uh, no, no let's go."

Once we landed in New York, Chuck got off and disappeared into Manhattan, I was flying home alone and trying to grasp what was happening. The last time I'd seen Walter was at his home in Palm Springs and while I didn't know him all that well, I still thought of him as a decent man whom I'd like to know better. Something big must be happening.

But what, I did not know.

12