Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 81

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're cute!" she said as she leaned down to kiss me.

We were looking at one another closely, wondering who'd make the next move. Her deep brown hair and eyes only made her more beautiful, even in the slightly dim light of the room.

"You're a good kisser...and you've got a cute body too." she said in a giggly voice "I wanna have some...fun..."

She sat up fully and slowly climbed off the bed.

"Gimme 2 minutes, hon." she said as she went into the bathroom.

I sat up a little to get my bearings, Moments like this always turn me into a stammering, clueless idiot. Sure, I've been in situations like this before, but like I said, I never know what I'm supposed to do.

Maybe I should make a graceful exit?

No, I should stay.

But the Police report would say I took advantage of an intoxicated girl, that never looks good when the press gets hold of the report, which inevitably they do.

I'd better go.

Then again, I could just make sure she gets to bed okay.

No, she's expecting someone else, and it ain't me!

Nah, I'll stay.

I guess I could at least take off my Beatle boots. Yeah, good idea.

Just as the second boot hit the ground, Lea emerged in a gorgeously sexy red satin camisole and matching panties.

"Whoa..." I said

She gave me a big "Glee" smile in return.

"Like it?"

"I like it a lot...must be really comfortable to sleep in...among other things."

Lea slowly walked over to my side of the bed.

"Stand up." she said softly before kissing me and whispering in my ear "Take your clothes off...I want you..."

She began to unbutton my shirt and her fingers slowly made patterns around my chest and down to my waist while I unhooked my belt.

"Mmmmm...so nice..." she said before looking up at me.

Lea's hand began to drift downward until I felt it inside my pants, then inside my underwear. My eyes closed slightly as she felt my dick, and it responded to her soft touch.

"It feels nice...is that OK? I kinda like doing that."

"It feels good...nice..." I replied softly.

"This feels nice too." Lea said as she reached around and felt my ass, then began to lower my underwear until my dick was fully exposed to her. She didn't show excitement, just a little smile towards me.

"Looks nice." she said.

Our eyes met one another and I slowly moved my hands down her shoulders, slowly working the straps of her camisole down until it dropped to the floor. She had pretty B size tits with tiny nipples that were already hard. My fingers touched them and she shuddered a little, then nodded, giving me the OK to continue.

"I like that." she said with a smile as she continued to feel my dick.

I began to caress her tits and she began to sway back and forth as the waves of pleasure came over her, me as well, thanks to her soft touch on my dick. My hands drifted down her toned belly to her silky panties where there I felt a sexy warmth. My thumbs went inside the waistband and I slid them down until she was completely naked. We kissed deeply. Our lips parted and Lea slowly lay back on the bed, looking at me the whole time with a "come hither" expression on her face. Her legs slowly opened, revealing a beautifully smooth pussy. I joined her on the bed and began to softly kiss her neck, then moving to her tits, softly licking her nipples, soft moans came from her as I did this.

"Ohhhhh...yessss...like that...ohhhyessss..." she said in a sweet voice.

Her belly was tanned and firm, obviously the result of much time in the gym. I traced a pattern around her pussy, then slowly slipped a finger inside, her upper body heaved upward slightly at this new feeling and she breathed in sharply. She was very wet. I kissed her pussy lips and began to lick around them, then my tongue went inside her. She moaned loudly.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

I continued to lick her sweet pussy, Lea continued to moan and gasp the more I did this until they became louder.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH GOD!!" she moaned.

I looked up and she was gasping, but smiling.

"Oh my god...that was awesome!" she laughed.

"Y-you're so beautiful." I said hesitantly.

She gave me a bashful smile.

"Come on...make love to me." she said.

I nodded.

"Um...are you, um..."

"Oh yes...I'm on the pill...don't worry about anything." she smiled as she held her arms out for me. I moved back up her body until I was atop her. She closed her eyes and a blissful smile came over her face as she felt me inside her warm, wet pussy. Her arms wrapped around my back and I began to slowly fuck her, she felt so nice. Her eyes opened and she gave me a big smile.

"You feel so good!" she said in a soft voice.

"You too." I said in the same way.

"Ohhhh...baby...ohhhhsssooogooodd..." she moaned as she held me closer and I kissed her neck.

I continued to thrust into her, slowly, then harder and she met every one of thrusts with one of her own, I could feel her legs wrap around my waist the more I fucked her. She seemed to be gritting her teeth with every thrust back at me.

"God, yeah! Fuck me babe!" she said in an almost growling tone that became a sexier, pleading tone "Fuck me...fuck meeee..."

I slowed down and kissed her.

"Turn around...I wanna do you from behind..."

Lea eagerly sat up and showed her cute ass to me. My dick slowly re-entered her and she gave a slow moan as I began to fuck her again. I pulled her up and kissed her neck while my hands tried to fondle her tits from behind. Her moans kept getting sexier and sexier the more we fucked. And it was having the right reaction from me as I felt an explosion building within me.

"Gonna cum...oh Lea...I'm gonna..."

I let out a growl of my own as I exploded inside her. We slowly lay back on the bed, my dick still inside her pussy.

She didn't seem to mind.

"Oh my god... it's been so long since I felt that good..." she said when she turned over to face me "Oh baby...wow..." she said in a soft and sleepy voice.

We soon fell asleep.

The room phone rang and our previous night's excesses quickly hit me. Lea on the other hand, didn't seem affected at all.

"Mmmmmm! Hi sweetie!" she said once she hung up the phone.

She seemed just as bubbly and perky as the night before. Me, on the other hand, not so much.

"The wine really hit you, huh?"

"You could say that." I said as I rubbed my head.

"Well, I know something that'll make you feel better." she said in that same perky tone.

Before I could ask what it was, she couched down and started to caress my dick until it began to grow and harden.

"Nice!" she said "This'll be fun!"

Lea's head went down and I felt her soft and wet lips around my dick as it went into her mouth, her tongue working its own magic and her lovely head bobbing up and down.

"Like that?" she said as she jerked my dick "Like how I suck your cock?"

I nodded.

"I like it too." she giggled.

It felt so good having this beauty do this, whatever pain I might've had quickly went away the longer she sucked me. But I could feel another explosion start to build. I exploded into her mouth. Lea swallowed every drop.

"That was fun!" she said as she delicately wiped whatever residue was around her mouth "I always wanted to do that in the morning."

"It's a first for me too." I somehow said.

Lea let out that cute laugh of hers.

"Jim?"

Jeff's voice yanked me back to reality, and the decision I had to make.

"So, what's your answer Jim?" Jeff asked.

I took a deep breath.

"OK...I'm in."

12