Adventures of James & Julia Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James2
James2
10 Followers

It was Julia who answered. "I can't speak for James, but I'm not offended. Actually it's quite a compliment and I can understand that you couldn't help but watch James in action, he is a very good lover".

It was obvious from his expression that James was anything but offended. "Julia" he said, "I think it was 'US' that they could not help but watch. Actually, if I'm reading things correctly, the ladies were likely more attracted by your performance". Diane smiled, "We enjoyed watching you together, but James's right, Julia is more our type. Let me introduce Megan, my lover".

As introductions were exchanged, Julia and James admired the beautiful thirty-something woman. She was slightly taller that average, and although dressed, appeared to have a taut slim waist that made her firm breasts appear larger than they perhaps were. Her hair was deep in colour and fell about ten inches past her shoulders. Despite the auburn hair, she had a deep complexion that gave her a very exotic look. She must have just returned from work because she wore a well-tailored business suit. Julia whispered in James's ear how attractive she thought the new woman was and how her makeup and hair were perfect.

The suit she wore was jade, with a short tight skirt. She wore no blouse under her jacket, but rather a strand of pearls hung loosely to where a hint cleavage began. She wore hosiery, but it was a very shear skin tone. Her pumps matched her outfit and had very high heels indeed, which made her legs very trim and firm.

"Look", Diane said. "Megan and I feel a bad about invading your privacy like this, is there a way we can make it up to you?" "Maybe", Megan volunteered, "we could reciprocate?" "After watching you, I'm really desperate to make love, would you be interested in watching us?"

"I'm sure James would not complain" said Julia "and I'm too tired to move right now. Why don't you just pretend we're not here. At that, Julia and James moved to the couch closest to the brass bed and curled up in each other's arms.

Diane was still dressed in her black velvet bustier, so it was she that helped Megan out of her suit. First she unfastened the buttons on the suit jacket revealing the full firm breasts that the cleavage the suit revealed had promised. The breasts were encased in a jade coloured padded push up bra. As she helped Megan out of the jacket, Diane lightly feathered Megan's breasts with her fingertips. Next, Diane dropped to her knees and lowered the zipper at the back of the tight skirt. As she slid the skirt down and Megan stepped out of it, James and Julia saw that Megan wore a thong that matched her bra, and that the hosiery she wore were stockings held up by a garter belt that was obviously the third piece in the set of lingerie she had on beneath her suit.

The lovers moved to the brass bed, and Diane lay on her back in the middle of the bed as Megan climbed astride her. "I think we'll try a little domination Megan advised, I've been accommodating clients' whims at work all day, and I would like to be the boss for a while. Is that okay with you Diane?" "You know how I love when you take charge, I'm getting wet just thinking about it".

With that, Megan slid off Diane's pumps, kissing each foot lightly through Diane's stockings as she did. Then, she placed her hand at the lace top of the stocking on Diane's right leg and slowly rolled it off. As she repeated the procedure with the left leg, James's interest increased. He could tell that Julia was intrigued as well. The nipples that had relaxed a few minutes after her last (and complete) orgasm were now enlarged again.

Taking the stockings that she had just slid off Diane's legs, Megan lightly secured Diane's wrists to the brass bed. With the wrists secure, Megan began her intimate and surprisingly considerate assault. Wasn't she the one that wanted to dominate and not serve? In any event, she lightly kissed Diane's eyebrows, and ears, her neck and mouth. The kiss lingered at the mouth and it was obvious that it was deep and wet and intense.

Megan moved down further, and after admiring the texture of Diane's bustier with her fingers, removed it to free those breasts that Julia and James really had both longed to see revealed during the photo session, but which had remained bound by the bustier. With Diane's breasts free, Megan moved her mouth to Diane's nipples and took them in deeply. Diane longed to wrapped her arms around Megan to direct her attention, but Diane remained bound by the stockings. Megan continued her journey, and explored Diane's torso with her tongue. At last, Diane thought, Megan reached the thong below. She pulled it aside revealing a silky thatch of honey blond curls. Slowly she parted the puffy lips, spreading them wide apart so that the nub of flesh hidden beneath was now exposed. Megan buried two fingers deep in Diane's velvety pussy as her lips and tongue found the nub of flesh that was Diane's clit. Knowing just what a woman is looking for in this manner of love making, Megan's experienced tongue brought Diane to one frenzied orgasm after another.

Satisfied that her partner had come as often as she could, Megan released Diane from her restraints. They fell into each other's arms on the bed and kissed and hugged laughing that the "Dominatrix" had again turned into a tender thoughtful lover.

"Megan, I think it's your turn" Diane said as she rolled Megan onto her back and, while leaving the shoes and stockings in place, removed the thong. Diane too was quite experienced in the region that Megan had just explored with her tongue. She moistened her lover's already wet pussy with her tongue and tugged on and sucked Megan's very extended hard clit.

James and Julia were enthralled with the display, and while neither could speak, they curled more closely together and each noticed the other breathing more heavily. Unknowingly, James's hand was between Julia's legs and she was lightly stroking his member.

It seemed that tonight Megan needed more than Diane's tongue and fingers to come. Sensing this, from a drawer beside the brass bed, Diane retrieved a large ivory coloured vibrator. She set it at a slow vibration, and that familiar sound got Julia's pussy still wetter than it was.

Diane started by massaging the inside of Megan's thighs with the vibrator, and slowly moved it to her pussy and to those lips Diane had been tasting. After allowing the vibrator to play lightly with Megan's clit, Diane slowly, but with purpose, started the vibrator's journey deep into the tunnel that it was intended to consume. Once it was clear that Megan's pussy was wet enough and relaxed enough, Diane thrust the dildo in and out rapidly, mimicking the movements of a cock, and reminding James and Julia of their own love making from which they were still recovering. Megan could withstand the movements of this ivory lover no longer, and exploded in a wild orgasm that the neighbours undoubtedly heard.

After savouring the moment for a few minutes, James went to the wine bucket that had been set out earlier, and poured some white wine for all. The four sat for some time, Julia and James on the couch and the two lovers on the bed, sipping and chatting and remarking just how well the other couple had performed, how tender they had been.

Megan remarked that the four should get together again some time. She explained the she and Diane had been studying massage for some time and are anxious to try it on someone other than themselves. "Julia, I think that you and James would be wonderful subjects", she said. "I would love to give you a deep massage, and I think that in return for the favour of taking those photos, Diane should give James a nice rub down. What do you think?" "I think that is a very intriguing invitation" Julia offered, "but James and I would want to be together, and I should say that it's a massage that were interested in". "We understand Julia" Diane said. "You two are so wonderful together, I can't imagine that you would ever want to share one another with any one else".

As James and Julia prepared to go home, a date was picked for dinner at the ladies' townhouse, to be followed by an evening of massage.

James2
James2
10 Followers
12