Adventures of Jamie F, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello there. Thanks for helping out." I offered a smile, he nodded and grumbled back.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I'm not used to impertinence. Not from nerds.

"Sigh. You're welcome, I guess. But it's not like I have a choice. I'm not from this cluster. I'm from sixteen. You know, menial labor, interns, college kids."

"Oh. I didn't know there were college kids around. I thought we were all, you know, established individuals."

"Sheesh! No disrespect, but it's not like I'm some punk who got lucky and avoided the apocalypse by lottery. For the purposes of discussion about my worth, I'd like to add that I got perfect eight hundreds on ALL my SATs." He showed four fingers with both hands and leaned forward close enough for me to note blackheads peppering his stubby nose. "You heard me. All three parts of the Reasoning Test, and I took FIVE subject tests. I was going to Harvard. Jeez, if the apocalypse had waited some six seven years I'd have gotten my degrees, then I wouldn't be doing any of this shit."

"Son," Lieutenant Rodrigues appeared and clapped his heartily on the shoulder, "it could've been worse. You could be hundred-year-old dust, but you only need to carry out some simple chores. Nothing life-threatening, and I can't say the same for what people in this cluster do. 'Sides, you're going to get your degree as part of our pioneer college batch. Not too bad, yes?" He squeezed that shoulder meaningfully, and the boy looked suitably cowed.

"Yes, yes sir."

"Good. Next time you raise your voice at any of my cluster members, there'll be hell to pay, son. We're slightly short of manpower in the permanent janitor department. Now get our lunch and shut the hell up. Go go go!" The poor fellow grabbed his cloth and pail and rushed away. Rodrigues chuckles.

"I know your type. You wanna be nice, get to empathize and all, but damn, he's got our lunch waiting. Can't let the help ever think undisciplined thoughts, you know. My first name's Arsenio, very nice Spanish name, but English-speaking peoples tend to come up with smartass nicknames so - just call me Rod." I took his hand firmly.

"I'm Jamie. Used to be a navy pilot."

"Yeah, yeah, I read about it. Not just you, I've read everyone's quick profile. Guess that's a good thing, you know. This place-" he waves his hands, "this whole settlement is going to be quite like a military camp. It's a good decision, but I do miss time off base. And my wife. She's long gone now."

"They couldn't bring her?"

"No, no, they couldn't. I s'pose being a high school teach isn't special enough. But it's just as well, you know. Don't have to deal with life in this shithole. Ahh but what about you? Got anyone you miss?"

"Er..." I thought my parents, my friends- rather I tried to, but nothing came. "No, really, I can't remember anyone."

"Well. That's either a terrible or a great thing. Me, I can't remember squat about my old man. Left my mom halfway through high school and never showed his wretched face again. So that's a good thing. Now, time to do lunch."

The college boy had served up everyone's portions. Salad with tomatoes and eggs, roast chicken chops and mashed potatoes.

"Simple fare, but it's as good as it gets. All from our own self-maintained farm. Well, let's dig in."

Rod took his place at the head of the table, and was soon occupied with another acquaintance. A light tap on my shoulder prompted me to turn and face a tall blonde guy with a clean buzz cut.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"You're Jerome?"

"Damn straight, Jamie. C'mere." He spread rugged, thick-veined arms and engulfed me in a tight bear hug before I could part my lips to protest, patting my back vigorously. I could barely breath with his pecs all over my face- but hell they were rock hard.


"It's, it's great to have you around, Jay. With Lana around it'll be just like old times - just that I can't remember too much of those good old times." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Yeah, can't say I'm doing much better in that department. I remember my best bud though. Terry didn't make it to the pickup in time. Probably too drunk with some redneck floozie to save his life, that old son of a gun."

"I see you guys got started without me." A velvety soft voice to touch my soul - it could only be- "Lana. Hey there. I-"

Yet again, before I could say a word, I saw was a sly flash of pearly whites and then her lips, her sweet dark lips on mine. Then her tongue. I shuddered, gripped her elbows, then leaned back into it, whimpering through our kiss as her fingers frolicked across the plains of my tush. Then she squeezed.

I yelped and pushed her away. Her brows curled in confusion.

"Don't you remember?" She looked at me, a quiet fear evident.

"I do, it's just- I need to get used to it." I looked away. I couldn't bear to look into those eyes, not just yet.

"I'll be watching TV if you two need me." Jerome picked his grub and slinked into the living room; I was grateful for that.

"I was afraid of this, you know. That we'd have to go through the whole thing again." She leaned in close, half-whispering. She's really hot for me. My insides went all fuzzy and warm at that.

"I've forgotten so much. I remember you, dear, but it's just I'm probably one of those who doesn't react so well to the freezing. You've read the textbooks. It's a genetic thing. But, going through the, well, whole thing, is that such a bad thing? I want to rediscover you, and I need time."

She held my wrist and stroked my arm. At least this didn't have 'LUST' all over it. We shared a smile.

"Let's talk in my room? We could just watch the telly, so it wouldn't be weird."

"I think I'd like that." We took our plates and sneaked off to Lana's room. My eyes met Rod's for just a second, the arch of his brow and the curve of his lip betraying his distaste. I hurried in and locked the door.

"Lieutenant Rodrigues was giving me a funny look. I was afraid of that, army officers don't have a reputation for tolerance."

"Honey, we're not afraid of them. Fuck, did he say anything? I'm gonna-" She stalked to the door but I blocked her off. "Lana... it's, it's different now. The military doesn't have a civilian authority to oversee them. They all died. Now these boots and brass are our commanders, and it's like it or die."

"I'm not going to let anyone get in our way." She ran her fingertip down my nose and lips- the soft pink trembled at her aching touch.

"Promise me we won't get cuddly when they're looking. Please. Our love is our love. Just you and me. Alright?"

"Okay. But if anyone says anything, they'll have hell to pay. C'mon, let's eat."

We snuggled onto her bed, switched on the TV to re-runs. There weren't any fresh programs now after all, but at least their database had terabytes worth of programs. I could spend a lifetime just watching old videos if I had that luxury.

"So how did we meet?" I asked.

"We were at a NIA recruitment drive, for military officers to transit to the Agency. I had my eye on you, chatted you up. We hit it off."

"Yeah. We should take this slowly, like we did before, alright? That's the only way we'd have gotten so close." Lana nodded and smiled, a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, of course sweetie. That was exactly what you told me way back then. Don't worry. Let's watch something nice."

She fetched the remote and navigated to some old detective movie: a middle-aged redhead detective and a younger brunette helping out as a criminal psychologist. The plot kicked off with a gruesome murder and followed their efforts to catch the criminal. Pretty run-of-the-mill, but the acting wasn't too bad and the redhead was cute.

"I'll bet you're thinking the redhead is hot."

"No! I'm not. I'm just watching the movie."

"If you say so." She stifled a giggle. We didn't talk for a while.

"How did you know?" I had to know, too.

"You've always had a thing for redheads. You told me so on our second, or third date."

"You really know quite a bit about me. Damn, maybe even more than I actually know about myself."

"Don't worry darlin'. You'll learn it all back. I'll go get us something to wash us down." We'd cleaned our plates; she fetched two glasses of white wine.

We didn't talk much, until the detective invited her colleague back to her place. The living room was a softly lit neon blue, and they two shared drinks. They talked. They whispered. They held hands. They locked lips. I didn't like it.

"Hey, I'm not sure I want to watch this. Can we change a channel?"

"What, is something wrong?" She arched her brows and smiled.

"No, but can we fast forward through this part? I don't like watching other girls get nasty."

"Get nasty. That's so sweet... that's exactly how you put it the first time. But I don't like to skip parts of a movie. There could be something important." She sneered, "What, you can't take a little naughtiness? Come on."

I frowned but watched on. I can take a little naughty stuff. Hmph. They're just kissing.

At least until the movie skipped to the bedroom. They were naked. Wet, wildly kissing lips glistening in the moonlight. The camera panned to a new view from behind. Sharply curved bums, legs twirling in a silent sensuous dance. In a flash the camera was back to the front, the sweet little redhead arching her back and groaning as the other girl kissed her neck-

Lick. I yipped. Lana had just licked the back of my neck!

"Hey! What was that for?" I turned to look into those soft round eyes.

"I thought it'd be nice. Didn't you like it?"

"I don't know-"

She didn't let me say any more, her hand on my chin, firmly tilting my lips so we kissed. Her lips danced like a slow flame across mine; I closed my eyes and felt her desire burn through my tender, tender skin. It wasn't one of those tongue-fights, but a quiet sharing. I couldn't resist. When she eventually pulled back I pressed for more. But she was the stronger and held me back. I pouted but my heart beat to the rhythm of joy - I liked that the taller girl was toying with me, teasing me just enough to get me hot and bothered, then pulling back. It was measured, calculated, but so intensely erotic and rich with care. I trembled, afraid with anticipation.

"So. Did you like it or not?" She smiled girlishly.

"Yeah. So what." She'd have to earn my submission.

"So do you want more? Don't answer that yet. Think about it. Think, for example, about my tongue tasting your yummy, smooth whiteness."

"Fuck you," I protested but my body had long since sung a different tune. She had straddled me, clutched onto me from behind, her hands stroking my tummy, so innocuous, so apart from her wicked tongue. Ever so teasingly she licked behind a ear then nibbled the earlobe of the other while assaulting the tingling nerve bud that was the small of my neck. I was at once terrified and delighted that this girl knew all of my special spots - and would be testing them all without abandon. Refusal was no longer an option besides the prospect of an unrelenting pleasuring.

"You're so bad, but so fucking good," I breathed the words out between whimpers, my hands on her wrists urging her upward, but she resisted too easily, her delicate, devilish fingers reaching inside my jacket, pulling the lower hem of my tank top up at her own snailish pace while my cruelly neglected breasts ached and wailed for loving touch. She knew it too, that insolent bitch, how sensitive my girls were. She was just toying with me. I loved it.

"Naughty lil' cracker, your nipple nubbins are so cute. They're all standing at attention, awaiting my inspection." At that last word she bit on my sensitive little spot cradled in the small of my neck, her hands suddenly rising to cup my pendulous breasts, stroking their undersides ever so gently, gently softly slowly but oh so good, it felt. I yelped, I cried, I groaned helpless as her hands expertly, knowingly kneaded my breasts, her fingers grazing, flicking, even tweezing my perked nipples over cloth.


"Such big udders you have, you stupid white cow." Oh, that, that nigger whore, she was insulting me- but, goodness, but I liked that too? My secret flower was blooming hot under those baggy cargo shorts and only seethed and burned more with each insult. Whore. Bitch. Slut. All the way she teased my nipples to breaking point, squeezing, rolling, tugging, twisting without abate. I could barely take it, my breasts like warm putty in her pleasing hands, each touch sparking a tingle straight down a wire to my lonely clit. She buzzed with need. I cried, I wailed for her.

"You want some pussy play now, don't you white whore? Say it. Beg me to strip you naked, lick you dry." A hand on the back of my knee, raising it up, then stroking tendering, wickedly down my thigh. Her other hand was still on my breast, kneading it to the beat of my moans.

I couldn't talk, I only wanted that release she'd so cruelly denied. My own hands, unrestrained, unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down far enough to stroke my own needy secret lips, but she wasn't relenting so easily. She grabbed me by the wrists, tugging my hands away, but not before I'd touched my soaked intimates long enough for the tangy sauce of my desires to stain my fingertips.

"You crude bitch. Your fingers are all wet with your own nasty cunt juice. Lick it up." I was beyond any thought, and did as she asked, licking my own fingers clean with my own nasty cunt juice. God, she sure knew how to put it-

Her fingers on my pussy, on my clit- with my pants on the floor a hand held a leg up, splaying me wide open, baring my flower to her harvesting fingers, stroking and swirling, tapping, then scrubbing that pink clit. She must've felt me tense in her arms, for just before I let go her hand on my leg returned to nestling my tender breasts, tugging on my stubby nipple to the furthest stretch of pain and pleasure. I couldn't hold it back no more. I let go.

I screamed and cried, the waves upon gigantic waves of pure pleasure crashing and burning through me. It was just too long, just too good. I lay spent, tired, immensely satisfied.

But Lana wasn't done yet. She stroked my hair and smiled, then tugged hard, pushing and pulling at me until I was on all fours. I tried to look back but she kept me looking forward, but really, I already knew what was coming in this position.

It came teasingly as always. The lubed, slick tip of her strap-on's dildo circled my womanly orifice like a hawk around prey, then mercifully plunging in for the kill. It was short but thick, and she went slow at first, and I could feel the curved member turning to press at a side of my walls, then slowly rotating to-

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed my lungs dry as she hit that spot, the fabled G-spot. She knew me, all right. Now she was quickening her pace, the rotation of her cock speeding up as well, and my G-spot was stroked and pressured more and more often till I couldn't cry out anymore - I was just too hoarse. Then she didn't bother turning the tilt of her cock around anymore, just thrusting in that one alignment that unfailingly hit my spot.

I gripped the pillows till my knuckles went white, breathing hard as the sensation came ever so hard, so intense. She leaned forward into her efforts, her hands roughly grabbing and toying with my swaying breasts. I teetered unbearably on the cusp of orgasm, the sensation of imminent, bursting release creeping in and out, before mercifully going through. A star burst in my mind. I slumped down, sobbing and panting from our exertions. Lana crawled up beside me, cradling me in her arms. I nestled my sweaty head on her ample breasts, taking in the expanse of alluring ebony that would be all mine.

"This was just how it happened. Our first time. Wasn't it?" I nuzzled her cheek.

"Yee-ha. I knew you wanted it too. You've been stripping me with your eyes all the while. You're just too shy to make the first move, or let me without bitching. Aren't you glad I did?"

"I'm glad, sweetie. But you didn't get to cum just now didn't you? I want you to be glad too..." I grinned, and she giggled as my fingers tickly-danced along the curvy edge of her hip...

A siren blaring broke the magic of our moment. We shared a look of utmost regret, but snappily dressed and rushed out to the living room.

Rodrigues was already awaiting and updated us: "There's been an incident at the settlement exit chamber. All of you, go back to the welcome auditorium, where we first met." We needed no further instruction and urgently made our way off through the corridors - spacious as they were, the human throng had crowded it tight.

Lana grasped my hand, squeezing it ever so warmly. I pulled her close and hugged her arm as we pushed and prodded our way along in a sea of strangers. We were in this together.

(What adventures await in this strange new world? To be continued...)

12