Adventures of Kitty Cat & Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Tony," Sharon said softly.

"Yeah dad, it's okay."

Tony took his sexy daughter in his arms and tried to keep up a conversation with Sharon and Cat. Having Cat so warm and so close to him disturbed his concentration - she felt so good and it had been a long time since he had held a woman this way. He couldn't help but lose track of the conversation, pausing to gaze at Cat's face and particularly her lips, aware of her gently rubbing his dick with her behind. Sharon and Cat were both silent.

Cat decided she had had enough. She reached out and cupped her father's face in her hands and then she moved in and her lips met Tony's in a soft kiss.

"Oh boy," Sharon whispered, leaning forward in her chair.

Tony kissed Cat back, letting go of his inhibitions and constraining morality, just enjoying his daughter because it felt good and caused his head to spin pleasantly. They kissed endlessly, their lips rolling and their mouths opening and their tongues touching and slipping inside: Cat was running her fingers through her father's hair with one hand and stroking his chest and shoulder with her other hand and Tony was caressing Cat's back, running his hands over her.

"I feel a bit left out guys; maybe I should go," Sharon suggested.

"No, come here Sharon," Cat said, after breaking the kiss.

"Okay, but I don't want to get in the way."

Sharon stood up and approached Tony. She put her hand on his shoulder, once she had reached him and leant down and in, and her open mouth ran against his and her tongue filled his mouth. Tony sighed happily - his lips and his body tingled as he became more aroused. Cat leant in and kissed her father's ear and neck softly and wetly. Then Sharon broke her kiss and Cat took over, pushing her tongue inside while Sharon kissed his neck.

Tony was so stirred up. He kissed his daughter passionately on the mouth, his hands groping her body through her dress, reaching between Cat's legs to rub her pussy while she reacted by grinding herself against him and then he turned to Sharon and kissed her, grabbing at her crotch and touching her breasts.

"Gawd, c'mon dad let's go to bed," Cat said, breathing hard, his lips in the nape of her neck.

Tony paused for a moment, but he was just so horny and he desperately needed to penetrate Cat.

The three of them entered his bedroom, shedding shoes and pieces of their clothing as they went, dropping them in the hallway. Tony quickly unzipped his daughters dress and pulled at it while Cat gasped at her father's desperation. The dress came off and then the bra and panties. Sharon meanwhile was unbuckling and unzipping Tony's pants from behind with nimble fingers, letting them drop to the floor while Cat pulled her father's shirt off over his head.

Cat stood there naked at the edge of the bed, smiling strangely at her father. Tony had stripped her so quickly of her clothing and now he was kissing Sharon and taking her remaining clothes off. Cat got suddenly jealous.

"Daddy, I need you," Cat whined.

"Go to her Tony, she needs you more than I do, look at her."

Tony did look at his daughter. She looked beautiful, her white skin glowing in the soft light, her dark hair hiding her eyes, falling around her face. He could sense her need as he stared at his daughter's pert breasts and at the neat thatch of dark pubic hair. He went to her and kissed her deeply, running his hands over her body, now oblivious to Sharon's presence. Cat lay back on the bed and stroked her father's penis after he lay down next to her and kissed her breasts and ran his large hands over her ribs and belly.

"I can't fucking stand this anymore dad," Cat stated.

Tony couldn't either. He needed the incest; his daughter was the one he needed to penetrate. Neither of them wanted him to wear a condom. Cat was lying on her back, her legs open and her knees back so her pussy was open and exposed to her father's large dick. Tony climbed over Cat quickly, adjusting himself, putting the fiery looking tip against her pussy.

"C'mon dad, don't tease me, please."

"Shit that's hot guys - incest is so hot," Sharon said, lying down besides the two of them.

Tony pushed forward and he sighed as the slowly oozing penis sank inside his daughter. She was so snug. He firmly gave his Kitty Cat every hard throbbing inch until he reached rock bottom, his sensitive dick buried in her.

"Oh my god dad; oh Sharon, it's so good,"

"Ohhh Jesus Kitty Cat, oh man."

"Fuck her Tony, fuck her," a delighted Sharon urged.

Father and daughter stared at each other, so surprised to have taken this step together, but so turned on by it as well. Tony looked down at Cat and felt a surge of power run through him - her mascara had run, leaving dark streaks on her white cheeks and her dark red lipstick was smudged around her mouth, but it was her, his own little girl. He was so excited. Tony kissed his daughter, his tongue mingling with hers and then they exchanged whispered conversation, snatches of ragged words as their bodies moved fluidly.

"Give her the dick daddy, she loves it," Sharon whispered.

"Sharon, you're so dirty," Cat whispered back, still looking up at her father through half closed eyes.

"You like it Cat, you like it when I fuck you," Tony asked, not used to talking dirty with a woman.

"Awwww I love it dad, give it to me."

Tony had Cat pinned down on his bed. He loved dominating her, restricting his daughters movements by holding her shoulders down as he thrust smoothly, causing his fluid covered cock to squelch as it plunged inside Cat's honey pot again and again and again. Both Cat and Sharon could sense how much he needed to control his daughter - again it was another turn on.

Soon Cat had exercised her own authority though and she ended up on her hands and knees, facing Sharon so her friend could look at Cat's face as she was fucked. Cat's eyes sparkled serenely and her jaw had dropped and she was groaning softly. Tony was fucking her hard from behind, his hands on her pale slim hips, his urgent advance met with force by Cat's wild swing back.

"Cat I want a turn, please," Sharon complained, "I know he's your dad, but I need it to."

Cat sighed, but agreed. She slipped off her father's dick.

"Lay back Tony," Sharon said, trying not going to let Cat's father control her at all.

Tony let the two girls push him onto his back. Sharon swung a leg over Tony, took his thick shiny penis in her hand and without reaching for a condom sat down on it, and as her sexy body dropped his dick disappeared inside her.

Cat felt jealous again, but she held her tongue. Tony and Sharon were really enjoying themselves and Cat was glad, though she felt cheated out of an orgasm. Sharon was so aroused - she was rising and crashing, grinning foolishly, hopelessly impaled on Tony's big penis. Sharon's hair flashed and her breasts bounced as she rose and fell.

Tony sat up, taking Sharon in his arms, causing her to sit in his lap. The two of them shared a special moment kissing and stroking each other's face as they fucked. Cat could sense that her friend was connecting with her father in such a personal way and feeling something more than she normally felt with one of their nightclub conquests. Tony loved it - Sharon was such a beautiful young woman and she was bubbly and smart and having her so close as they had sex was marvellous, as they could look into each other's eyes and talk softly together. That level of intimacy and pleasure brought Tony near orgasm.

Sharon came, still sitting in Tony's lap. She looked right at Tony, wanting him to hold her tight, as her body began to shake. He studied Sharon's face, loving what he saw: the tightly closed eyes, the flushed complexion of her skin, the damp stringy hair around her face and her mouth open as she whimpered and moaned, breathing warm air on his face. He held the trembling orgasmic girl in his arms.

"Daddy, I need you again," Cat whined, after watching Sharon dominate her father's time for so long and reach the orgasm Cat needed.

Tony welcomed his daughter into his arms. Cat wanted the same treatment that Sharon had received just moments before. She mounted her father and accepted his penis back inside her body. This was the most intense sexual contact Tony and Cat had ever had with another person. They were in each other's arms, she in his lap, their hips rolling and Cat was rising and dropping and Tony was touching his daughters face, softly tracing her lips with his fingers and running his hands over her breasts.

"I love you dad," Cat whispered, running her fingers through Tony's hair, grinding her hips.

"I love you too Cat," Tony returned.

"I'm so close to cumming dad."

"Yeah me too Kitty Cat," Tony said.

Cat lay back and Tony climbed on top of her. He pushed her knees back and opened her legs wider. Tony fucked his daughter with short deep strokes, feeling his orgasm emerge from the background of feeling and sensation, becoming more urgent and suddenly flashing through his body. Cat meanwhile had Sharon reaching in and stimulating her clitoris, so Cat reached orgasm as her father began his.

"Awww Gawd I'm cummminggg dadddd! Awww gawd!"

"Kitttyyyyy Ohhhhh gawd Caaaaattttt!"

Sharon laughed happily at her friend and her friend's father. Cat had buried her fingernails in her father's lower back and was scratching at his skin and her toes were curling, her legs and torso taut as she shook and went through her delicious fit. Tony meanwhile had buried his face in the pillow and was flinching hard again and again, his spine curling and his dick was erupting semen. He shot hard inside his warm moist Kitty Cat, each blast causing him to wince and groan.

"Wow, great cum shot man and without a rubber - you guys are fucking crazy," Sharon enthused after they had finished.

The three of them showered together and went to sleep, all curled up in bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Cat was awoken in the very early morning. She turned over and saw Sharon and her father having sex again. The scene struck Cat as being an extraordinarily beautiful one. Tony had opened the bedroom windows and a warm breeze had caught the curtains and caused them to roll gently. The moonlight from outside had settled on Tony and Sharon. Tony's muscles rippled as he moved rhythmically and the light shone on Sharon, highlighting her dark eyes and her gentle smile.

Sharon was going to fall in love with Tony, Cat realised, judging by the way Sharon was looking up at him and whispering at him. And that is exactly what happened: Sharon fell in love with Tony, growing just as obsessed with him as she had once been for her own uncle. And Tony fell for his daughter's friend as well. Kat and Tony meanwhile shared an incestuous love - living out those words I love you from that point onwards. The two girls soon moved in with Tony and they all shared the bed together.

12