Adventures Of Laura Austin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure!" he said.

I began undressing right there in front of him.

"Time's a wasting" I said playfully as I continued dropping my clothes and heading towards the hot tub.

He laughed and excused himself, as I sat on the edge of the tub and put my feet in the warm water.

It felt hot because of the difference in temperature of the cool Los Angeles night time and the rising mist from the warm water warmed the air just enough to be comfortable.

When Jim returned he was beautifully naked, and carrying glasses and a bottle of wine as he joined me in the hot tube.

We talked as we relaxed in the warm, swirling waters, drank some very nice wine, while I explained why my "date" ended so soon.

"Well...his loss is my gain, huh?" he said with a chuckle.

I moved closer to Jim and slid up on his lap facing him put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

I could feel his manhood rising between my legs and as we continued kissing. I reached one hand down between us and grasped him and guided him into me.

As I eased down on his hardness, I thought how good it felt holding someone you cared about and joined this way, as if we were one.

"Mmmmm...baby...oh you feel so good..." I said softly, lips to lips.

Jim's reply sounded like a garbled,

"Oh my god, Laura. You have no idea!"

I moved slowly swiveling my hips as I moved up and down on his now very hard cock. His arms were tight around me as we kissed and gyrated slowly, and then one hand moved to my breast and I leaned back just enough to give him access.

He knew exactly how I loved to be fondled and kissed and he worked his way with kisses and flicks of his tongue to my ear, and down the side of my neck, my shoulder and on down until I felt his lips take my nipple between them and kiss and suckle me.

"I love your tits Laura...so nice." he said softly.

"Oh yesss Jim...suck them...suck my boobies...suck 'em" OH WOW! That feels so wonderful!"

We remained like this for a little while kissing, screwing and exploring each others bodies. I finally, raised up off of him and asked him to sit on the side of the tube for a moment.

"Um, like what you see?" Jim said somewhat sheepishly.

His dick was definitely hard now and I loved how it looked.

As he got comfortable on the side of the tub, I moved forward and took his gorgeous cock in my mouth and began to give him what others waited in line to hire me to do to them, only with Jim I took him with care and passion.

"Do you really need to ask, babe?" I mumbled with a giggle and a mouthful of manhood.

I could hear his moans and feel his hand caress the side of my face as I sucked him, and fondled his balls.

"Oh, your dick is so nice...so nice.." I said as I took a breath.

I felt his sack become tighter in my hand and his balls began to draw up close to his body, telling me he was approaching and orgasm.

I wasn't ready just yet and hoped he wasn't either as I moved my hands to the side of his hips and released his cock from my mouth.

"Let''s go inside and get comfortable." he said, looking down at me, standing up and taking my hand.

He must have read my mind.

I smiled as he stood and helped me step up out of the tub using the seats like a stair.

Jim wrapped me in a large bath sheet, dried off parts that were still wet on himself, picked me up and carried me inside and to his bedroom, where he laid me on the bed pulling the towel from my body and began kissing me from head to toe and all points in between.

A momentary thought flashed through my mind, that I needed more dates like tonight. That is,if I could do this after the drunk date passed out.

Jim's tongue and lips explored and probed every square inch of my body and lingering in the most sensitive of places until I was being brought up to the edge of ecstasy and then backing away from it slightly.

"Like that Laura...like how I lick your wet pussy? Like that babe?"

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddddd!" I screamed.

"FUCK YEAH! Lick my pussy! OH GOD YES!"

He was an expert and played my body as if it were one of the vintage guitars he had mounted on the wall, even though he couldn't play he admired them (and apparently me) like they were fine art.

My little body was practically folded in half as his tongue continued to probe me and I came to a point where I could not stand it anymore and wanted him in me.

"Fuck me now Jim...Please! Fuck me now!"

I gently pulled him up towards me and we kissed deeply. I could taste my pussy on his lips and tongue. We tasted good! I reached between our legs and guided him into my dripping wet pussy.

"I want that beautiful dick in my pussy!"

As he pushed slowly into me, we kissed deeply, and crushing my breasts between us and I almost cried out in the most wonderful of feelings a man and a woman can have.

My legs wrapped around his hips as we fucked.

Time almost stood still as we experimented with different positions, I loved being on top and giving him a great show as I felt my boobs and rocked up and down on his dick.

"You like watching my boobs, Jim, huh? I love doing this babe...I love it!"

It felt so naughty when he pulled me down and whispered in my ear,

"Let me do you from behind"

I loved how he did me so we could watch ourselves in the mirror on his wall, it felt so sexy, like our own porn film.

We returned to him being on top of me, it gave us both so much pleasure and he kicked up the pace and was soon fucking me with abandon and I was giving it back to him in every way my body and mind could possibly return his efforts.

"Fuck me Jim...oh god FUCK ME!"

I knew his reputation was well deserved. Hollywood Jim, is most definitely a master at pleasuring ladies.

I was so glad he enjoyed me, when he practically had his pick of which Hollywood star he would bed whenever he felt the desire.

I felt the tide rising within me. My moans and cries must have raised the dead caused by the feeling Jim was pumping into me.

I felt him throbbing and driving deep into me.

"Gonna cum babe...gonna cum..."

"Yeah, cum in my pussy oh god cum in my pussy!"

"Oh god! OH GOD! OH GOD! OHHHHHHGGGODDDDD!"

When that hot wetness began shooting in me, bathing my insides with his hot semen, it pulled the final trigger in me and my body felt like it raised a foot off the bed surface as I tried to get him deeper in me. Spasms racked my body as I cried out with pleasure.

With one big final push, I collapsed in satiation and I collapsed, laying on Jim's chest as we caught our breath and stole little kisses and he held me to him. This was something I sorely missed with my "dates."

We must have fallen asleep like that, because as I came to,I looked over at the clock and it was almost 4:30 in the morning.

I eased off of Jim's chest and snuggled beside him. Without waking, his arm snaked round me and pulled me close. I could smell the sweet scent of our passion and I felt safe and well satisfied, as he held me close.

Being used to early calls for modeling assignments, I woke when sunlight filtered through the blinds. Jim was still deep in sleep.

I laid there for a few minutes watching him sleep and wondering how some one like me came to have such a wonderful friend. I knew it wasn't a romantic kind of love, but it was a friendship with benefits, I would probably have the rest of my life.

With that thought, I slipped carefully out of his arms so not to wake him and went in and showered and dried off. I looked around for something to put on, and realized I had nothing here and my gown from the night before and panties were still on the deck outside. I decided I really did not need them right now as I padded into the kitchen and made some coffee and began putting a breakfast together.

Maybe I made to much noise or the smell of bacon frying in the pan and coffee in the pot woke him.

He came up behind me pressed tightly to me and his hands came around me and cupped my breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze and a simultaneous kiss on my neck just below my right ear.

"Mmmm...bayyyycon..." he said in his best Homer Simpson voice.

"You better watch it, hon," I replied, "I've got a spatula here and I ain't afraid to use it."

"Can't help it hon, I just love those Italian dairies of yours."

I laid the spatula down and turned.

"You are such a naughty boy!" I hissed before pressing my body tightly to Jim's.

I looked up, rose on my tiptoes as he bent slightly and we kissed. I could feel his dick growing again as it touched my body. I wanted him so bad again, but knew I had a breakfast to finish cooking.

"Looks like your talents aren't confined to the bedroom." Jim said in between bites.

"I told you I used to be a short order cook back in Texas." I replied.

"Right, I remember you telling me once about those days." he said.

I looked over at a nearby table where Jim's photo equipment sat from last night.

"Do you mind if I look at your gear over there?" I asked.

Jim nodded, he still had a mouthful of breakfast in his mouth.

I looked at the complex camera he's used, a big Nikon. Inside a weathered, military style shoulder bag I could see a few lenses and a metal box with "Nikon cards" written in blue Sharpie marker.

"Tools of your trade, huh?" I said as I held the big Nikon 35mm.

"Uh-huh" Jim replied.

"That's just my workhorse camera, it's gone around the world a few times with me. I keep the real stuff at the office." he added.

"Not a scratch on it, remarkable" I said as I looked it over.

"I'm not a war correspondent, that's why." he said with a smile.

"Your wars are just in Hollywood, right?"

"Looks that way."

I took the Nikon and playfully looked through the viewfinder.

"So, Mister Hollywood...how come you never photographed me?"

Given the fact I was standing naked in front of him, wearing only a camera around my neck asking a question like that seemed pretty odd. Then again, he was still naked too.

"Well, I don't know...you would make a pretty nice model." he said as he opened his legs so I could clearly see his dick.

"So would you" I replied.

We both giggled at how things must have looked.

"Finish your breakfast, dear." I said as I returned to the table.

We ate in relative silence, each sitting there naked, finishing breakfast. Jim looked at me with a little sly smile and I read his mind or he read mine.

I rose and came around the table, kissed him quickly, took his hand and led him back to the bedroom where I pushed him back on the bed an knelt before him and spread his legs enough for me to fit in. I took his now rising, cock and had it for dessert.

I came close to bringing him to the point of no return when he stopped me and pulled me up, pulled his legs together making a lap for me.

He lifted me slightly, then impaled me on his hardness. He drove deep and hard into me and I rode him like a bucking bronc.

"Uh. YEAH!" I grunted.

It was one of those quickie forceful very satisfying fucks. No love making at all it was hard core fucking, my boobs bouncing and returning his thrusts with as much energy as he pumped into me.

It was oh so wonderful and satisfying for us both. Cumming almost together and collapsing again in each others arms.

We lay on the bed playing and recovering when Jim noticed the time and said he had an appointment at work.

We jumped up ran to the shower and gave each other a quick wash. Jim gave me a great fingering there in the shower which only got me off even more before we got out and dried off.

While he began dressing I ran out on the deck and retrieved my clothes from the night before. I dressed right there and as I went back in, it dawned on me that I may have just given Jim's neighbors something to talk about.

Jim took me home and we agreed that we must do that again someday soon.

"Next time, I'll photograph you, how' bout that?"

I gave him a peck on the cheek and slipped my panties into his hand as a souvenir.

"Anytime, Hollywood." I replied with a big smile.

12