Adventures of Lionel & Sondra

Story Info
Abiding friendship, joyful sex, & fun with words.
8.9k words
4.73
18.4k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers

Be advised this story is intentionally rife with POV shifts, misdirected adjectives, and other wanton misuse of literary convention. Please turn back now if such fripperiness gets on your nerves. Thanks. : ) L8.

*

The Adventures of Lionel & Sondra

chapter one -- watching TV

"Television? But you never watch television. And you know I don't either." Lionel was confused by Sondra's request. Besides, she didn't look like she wanted to spend an evening watching TV. What she looked like, was a) like she was up to something, and b) like she wanted to nuzzle the nape of his neck. He knew her well enough by now to know that a) usually equaled b) or some variant thereof. Her math was pretty transparent.

Sondra gave a small, hopeful smile and shrugged her shoulders. "You could bring the popcorn." She looked undaunted.

"Okay, but you're up to something." He encircled her in his arms and gave her the gift of his kiss. Fleetingly she squeezed his ass. "Great, see you tonight!" she chirped. She looked really happy. He loved seeing her smile.

He went back to work. The phone was ringing again. Lionel's main job consisted of explaining things that were simple to him, but complicated to other people. Luckily, he liked his customers, and explained things well. Sondra didn't really understand his work, but that was okay. Hers made no sense to him either.

In their part of the world, homes with basements were difficult to come by. The earth's rocky crust was loathe to yield to the whims of man. Yet, Lionel and Sondra made so damn much money, they could have used dollar bills for wallpaper. They could afford such a house. So it was that at seven p.m., Lionel had the distinct pleasure of sauntering downstairs into what amounted to a cool underground cave. He carried a big bowl of popcorn.

As he rounded the corner, he stopped in his tracks. Their lair had been transformed. All the furniture was pushed up against the walls. The floor was covered with big, thick cushions and soft-looking rugs and blankets. Sondra had been busy. On the walls she had wantonly driven little fixtures, each bearing a simple tealight candle. Lionel gawped. There must be fifty of them. Either a) he was going to need a lot of spackling or b) he was going to get laid. Hm, why not both?

His woman appeared from the next room. When she saw the look on his face, she broke into a big smile. "Like it?"

"Uh, yeah…" He looked around some more. "How did you do this?"

Her forehead wrinkled. "With a hammer? Is this a trick question?"

Lionel laughed. "Okay, Pretty One. Whatever you say. I thought you wanted to watch TV."

"Oh, I do," she said innocently. "I mean, a movie. Guess I should have clarified that."

Definitely -- she was definitely up to something. She took the popcorn from his arms and invited him to get comfortable. With one more affectionate smile, she clicked the remote.

It was a movie he had seen before -- Solaris. Lionel gave Sondra a curious look, then turned his attention to the screen. Side by side, they lay on their stomachs, watching George Clooney fall in love with Natascha McElhone. Except for the crunching & munching of the popcorn, the room grew quiet. Sondra propped her chin on the pillow, watching the couple on the screen. George and Natascha weren't wearing much. It was clear they both worked out.

Sondra, too, had seen the film before, but not quite under these circumstances. It was different, watching people make love on the screen, with her man beside of her. Ever since he had sent her the link to that video, she had fantasized about watching stuff with him. She couldn't quite bring herself to use the word, porn. Sondra was by no means a virgin, but it was also true that, sexually speaking, there was quite a bit of unexplored territory. And Lionel had been her best tour guide to date.

Now he had his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. He shifted his body so that his hip nearly overlapped her butt. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked softly. His face was near her hair.

Sondra couldn't speak. She could only nod and turn pink. He kissed the side of her blushing face. He could feel the heat in his own. "Why didn't you say so?" he asked quietly. But his question was rhetorical. He knew sometimes she was inexplicably shy.

He caressed her hip and lipped at her ear. "Where did you put all the other DVDs?"

She pointed to a box in the corner. "Over there."

"Wait here."

She watched as he dug through the box. He gave her a knowing look and changed the disc, then lay back down beside her and pushed buttons on the remote.

He watched her face as much as the screen. He watched her eyes widen and the roses bloom in her cheeks. She moistened her lips, looked at him and snuggled closer. Lionel reached around her back. His hand found the curve of her breast. Again he moved in close, leaning his hip against hers.

Sondra leaned her body still closer to Lionel's, shifting her back toward his chest. Lionel sensed the increased access to her breast, and took it. He reached around further, capturing more of her flesh in his hand. He massaged her breast in a slow, sensuous motion, lifting it, playing with it. Her shirt was in the way. He slid his hand up under her shirt, feeling her warm, smooth skin.

On the screen a man stood facing a woman. They were both naked. His hands fondled her breasts. She reached for his erection and began to stroke him. The two stared at each other, their eyes glazed over with lust. Lionel and Sondra watched as the couple kissed. Just before their mouths met, the woman's tongue flashed out and licked the man's lower lip.

Lionel's fingertips found the satiny skin of Sondra's nipples. Lightly he stroked the tender tips, teasing them to hardness. He knew that it was too soon to pinch them, but soon she would be in desperate need of the firmer touch. He circled a fingertip around the points, first one, then the other, feeling them harden in response to his touch. He told her how lovely she was. His breath tickled and teased her ear.

The couple on the screen was now in a similar pose, only vertical. The man stood behind the woman. His hands cupped her breasts as he nipped and teased at her neck. The camera showed his erection bobbing against the woman's ass.

Sondra was trembling in Lionel's arms, making soft moans of pleasure and saying yes to him. She could feel his hardness pressing insistently against her backside. She wiggled her bottom in his lap, knowing exactly what reaction she caused in him. Lionel groaned in her ear and snaked his arm underneath her body. Now her back was pushed completely up against his chest, and he reached for her breasts with both hands. She gave a little cry of passion at his touch. He groaned at how good she felt in his hands. He played with her breasts freely, rubbing them, moving them around and hefting their weight.

"Watch this part, it gets better." Lionel's voice was husky in Sondra's ear. Sondra could barely keep her mind on the movie any longer, but she did as he suggested. She was somewhat shocked at how explicit the images were. The woman on the screen bent over, legs apart, exposing her sex. The man said something like, Oh baby, you're so fuckable, I'm going to fuck you now, and he did. There was a close-up shot of the penetration.

"Do you want me to do that to you?" Lionel's voice was hoarse.

"Yes, yes, …" Sondra was tearing off her sweatpants as fast as she could. Lionel watched over her shoulder as she dipped her middle finger into her swollen wet lips. She put the finger in his mouth, feeling his tongue. He sucked on that finger, driving them both further down the road, and he, too, scrambled out of his clothes.

"Take me from behind … please…."

He grabbed her hips. "Spread your legs for me."

Instantly she complied. Her pussy came into view, just as the woman's on the screen had done. The sight roused his lust from simmer to roar. Lionel groped between her legs, probing her wetness. She was fully creamed and ready for him. She looked over her shoulder, "Fuck me, baby!"

"Get on your hands and knees!"

He had but to ask. She was wild to feel him inside her. He entered her, watching his cock disappear between her lips. He was lost in the sensation of burying his rod in her hot, wet fissure. Her internal muscles engulfed him completely in a snug velvet grip. He pulled back, and thrust back in. The friction sent sweet waves of delight through both of their bodies.

Their moans were echoed by the couple on the screen. Lionel and Sondra could both see the man's cock pumping into the woman. Sondra cried out at the combination of visual and physical stimulation. She began to shudder and jerk her hips around.

"That's it! Cum for me, Sondra!" Lionel drove her on with his words as well as his cock. He fucked her faster, pushing her orgasm as far as it would go.

He didn't want to cum yet. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her flat to the floor, then rolled them over so she was on top. Her nipples pointed skyward, begging for his attention. He pinched them, and she arched her back, pushing her ass into his groin.

He wrapped his legs around hers, holding her fast. "Touch yourself," he demanded. Sondra fingered her clit, tormenting the sensitive bud, feeling the tension rush through her body again. Lionel felt her start to shake and urged her on. She cried out, all of her muscles spasming at once, and threw her head backwards, narrowly missing his.

"Oh, baby," she panted. Her desire to please him, to make him cum, was overwhelming. "How do you want me?"

"I want to see your eyes…"

She slid off of him and rolled over. Then she mounted him, settling into the pose that she knew brought him joy. She could see the pleasure in his face. Her eyes sparkled into his. "Oh, god, you're so sexy!" she told him.

All at once, her feelings for him rushed forward, caramel into honey into gold, all the desire interlaced with all the affection and caring, meshed with the joy of just liking him. She fluttered inside, delicate as a cream confection, and Lionel sensed her feelings for him, and his supernova boiled her sugar. Both of their bodies whipped to a frothy peak, her cries mingling with his moans. She bucked erratically on top of him and let the sensations of joy control her utterly.

Powdered sugar snowflakes seemed to dance in the air around them. They sounded like distant chimes emanating from a cloud on a mountain that no one had ever climbed -- no one but them, anyway. Sondra held fast to her boyfriend and buried her face in his neck. She whispered the words that had never been easy for her to say -- the hidden part of her heart that could be revealed in a moment of intimacy, kind of like a stone being rolled away so that for a brief moment, Jesus was visible to the one who wasn't afraid to look.

And Lionel wasn't afraid. He whispered back, completing their connection. "I'm right here," said he. "You mean a lot to me." He clicked the remote to hush the telly.

She sighed with happiness and laid her palm to his. Together they admired the simple wonder of how big his fingers were in comparison to hers. They held their two hands up in the air, her right to his left, fingers outspread, watching the candle light glow in the spaces between. Sondra mellowed out. It seemed so simple and obvious now. She kissed him again, and lay back in his warm embrace.

chapter two -- gardening

a Sunday afternoon

Sondra came in from outside, trying not to slam the door, even though she was of a strong mind to interrupt her Lionel. She could see him working at the kitchen table. The computer screen bathed his face in a bluish glow. She remembered a few things he had written on that very computer and a grin crossed her features. It would be a great deal of fun now to see if she could sneak up on him, low-crawling under the table maybe…

But there was something she wanted. She wanted a raised-bed garden. Now technically, she could build one herself, but it would take her all day. With Lionel's help, the project would take only twenty minutes maybe. So she pulled up a chair beside him, rested her chin in her hands, and made the Sphinx face.

At first, Lionel didn't look up, though her presence was a big light on his radar. He finished typing, "Oh, god, you're too big, you'll kill me with it…" and hit the save key.

"What's up, querido?" he asked.

Sondra tugged at his sleeve. "Will you help me build a raised-bed garden?"

"Now?"

"Oh, please."

"Okay. But I reserve the right to extract payment." He followed her out to the yard. "What do you have in mind?"

Eagerly she pointed at the pile of railroad ties. She waved her hands around, describing the frame and the way she wanted the corners to go. She had gotten him a nifty cordless power drill for xmas, mostly for him to play with, but also for just such an occasion as now.

Lionel didn't mind. He enjoyed her schemes. Sometimes she was so enthusiastic, almost child-like, he had to smile. He got the Makita out of the garage. Working together, they lugged the first two beams into place, so that the end of one abutted the side of the end of the other.

"Hold 'er steady."

Sondra did as he directed, but in the most flirtatious way possible. She sat on the wooden letter I with her feet on either side, calling his attention to her crotch. Then she leaned forward to hold the other beam in place.

He grinned at her. "Think you're cute, don't you."

She grinned back and wrinkled her nose like Myrna Loy. "Naw, I think you think I'm cute."

"Chah!" Lionel snorted softly, thinking, She reads me like a billboard on the freeway. He squeezed the grip. Zzzzz! went the drill.

"Ooo baby, I love it when you drill me like that," she giggled.

"Well that works out well—" Zzzzz! "—cause I like drillin' ya!"

The two giggled and played as they built two frames. Each measured four feet square. Together they lifted one atop the other and eased the stack into alignment.

"Are you done with me now?" asked Lionel.

"Nope! Not quite. Now we have to mix the dirt." Sure enough, several big bags of peat moss, compost and topsoil lay waiting. Sondra studied the newly built bed. "Do you think the dirt will leak out between the two layers?"

"I don't think so. These old railroad ties are pretty thick. I would say minimally, if at all."

"Good," she nodded. "Here's what I want to do: mix up all these kinds of dirt so they are evenly distributed throughout the bed."

She had already been wearing work gloves, to keep splinters out of her hands as she held the wood. Now her companion pulled on a pair, also, and they poured and swirled the dirt into place.

It was fun to play in the dirt. Grown-ups so rarely chose this simple pleasure, and it was too bad. Sondra knelt beside Lionel and brushed up against him. Through the layers of dirt and glove, their hands met, moved, and touched again.

The wind sang in the trees and the breeze pushed her ponytail over one shoulder. She would probably get a bit of a sunburn, having once again failed to apply sunblock, but she didn't care. Should her friend decide to kiss her, he would taste her sweat, and this was a lot more sexy than titanium dioxide or octyl salicylate.

The bed was now about three-quarters full of dirt. Lionel asked, "How deep do you want it?"

In her best seductive voice, she answered his question with a question. "How deep do you want to put it?" She batted her lashes and lifted her eyebrows.

"I think maybe…" Lionel sat back and regarded her. He spread his hands wide and planted them directly on the front of her chest. "…this deep."

"OH!" Sondra looked down at the two big dirty handprints that decorated the front of her white t-shirt. She looked back up to see Lionel smirking. He appeared to be pretty darn pleased with his handiwork.

"Two can play at that game, mister!" Before he could back away, she took a palmful of dirt and smeared it on the crotch of his jeans.

"Hey!!" At first he scooted backwards, trying to avoid her attack. But as she leaned forward, he quickly saw she was off balance, and grabbed her and pulled her toward him. He retaliated. The soft blue denim now sported a brown triangle. "Yup, if you'd let your hair grow, that's what it'd look like!"

"I'll get you!" Sondra lunged for his chest but he held her by the shoulders. She could only swipe at his belly. Lionel laughed, easily holding her at arm's length. She twisted, breaking his grip. She grabbed his ass. "Ha!"

He flipped her onto her back and pinned her. "I've got you now." He kissed her. She struggled at first but soon relented under the onslaught of his kisses. She grabbed him again, getting the back of his t-shirt dirty. She peeled off her work gloves and thrust her fingers into his hair.

Lionel lifted his face for a moment. Their eyes met and communicated. Just as she was about to say something, he started in on her neck. All the smarty-pants quips evaporated from her mind. Her breath went hot and still in her throat. She panted little noises of delight until she felt him tug at the hem of her t-shirt. "Cut that out," she said, blushing, "let's go inside."

"Shy, are we?" He was teasing, he wouldn't really have joined with her in full view of the neighbors. He helped her stand and they raced indoors. They slammed the front door behind them and started whipping off their clothes. Lionel threw his gloves into a corner even as Sondra yanked at his shirt. He took off her top. "I always knew you were a dirty girl."

'Hush up and take off your pants," she giggled. She parked her ass on the arm of the nearest easy chair to take off her tennis shoes. Lionel hopped out of his boots and shed his jeans.

Sondra eyed his package with considerable interest. "Damn, baby."

"Hmmmm…looks like you got dirt on your nose. Better take a shower." He took a step toward her.

"You put it there, you ought to be a gentleman and wash it off." She was backing down the hallway, daring him and taunting him now.

"Ohhhhh-kaaaayy…" he advanced, and made a playful grab in her direction. She squealed and ran, hearing his footsteps thudding close behind.

He caught up with her quickly and pressed her against the bathroom wall. She flapped her hands against his chest but lifted her face to accept his kiss. Lionel kept one arm around her and found the spigot with the other.

Her eyes flew open at the sound of the water. She sparkled at him and kissed him again before carefully stepping into the old clawfoot tub. He had installed a power head just a few weeks earlier and they had enjoyed this toy quite a bit already.

But now she just wanted to touch him everywhere, and feel his hands all over her body as well. She tipped her head back, getting wet, and traded places with him so he could do the same. They each took a bar of soap. By some unspoken agreement, each began to soap the other's chest.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned, "…baby, you're so good to me…" Sondra closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feel of Lionel's hands massaging her breasts. He drew his fingers in, making chef's kisses to her points, then moved his hands in a wax-on, wax-off motion. He scooped up her curves, letting the lather lubricate his movements. Her pretty globes slid through his hands.

Sondra was swept by waves of pleasure. Her lover's unhurried caresses at once teased and satisfied her. She opened her eyes when she realized she was so distracted, her hands had stopped moving across his chest. With a giggle she resumed her tending of his body.

l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers