Adventures of Mega: Felicity's Rules

Story Info
Mega and her assistant get into a sticky situation.
2.6k words
4
28k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megaluvd
Megaluvd
18 Followers

Mega had gotten back to her daily routine. Her mind drifted into memory as she smiled at the car ride home just three days ago. She hadn't heard from Davis in those three days so she shook the memory out of her head and stared at the numbers on her screen. Her phone vibrated indicating that she had a new email in her personal inbox.

Glancing into her inbox, the sender was D. Hamilton and she anxiously clicked on the waiting email.

"How impersonal to send an email am I? However, business is great and, unfortunately, that means that my time is limited. I have a moment as I sit on the tarmac waiting for take-off to let you know that I will be in LA for a couple of days. These three days have been...interesting. Every time my mind wanders to that car ride, my desire grows stronger for you. What have you done to me? All I want to do is feel those thick thighs of yours around my waist. One day, in the near future, I hope to have you again. I hope you will be mine. Eventually. So I can taste you whenever and wherever you are. You'll never have to shed one piece of clothing ever again for money. I hope this isn't too forward, but you taste exquisite and I want nothing else other than more. The stewardess is giving me the evil eye. I hope to hear from you soon. Davis."

Mega bit the inside of her cheek. She was shocked and didn't know what to say. Part of her felt insulted that he would assume that stripping was her only means of income. She was a very successful entrepreneur that sought out the thrill of stripping in her free time. Shaking the feeling from her, she hit reply.

"Davis, I'm both flattered and offended. I take off my clothes for fun not for income. But I'm not made because how would you know that? I was in town on business, you're not the only one with a successful company. However, that is neither here nor there. I wish you safe travels. Mega."

It was hard to get through the day. Her nipples were poking through her shirt as she walked to the conference room.

"Ma'am, you may want to put a sweater on before you go into the meeting. Its very cool in there." Mega followed her assistant's gaze down to her hard nipples. Felicity stood and continued, "I will grab you one from your office."

"Thank you." Mega stood in the hall as Felicity fetched her sweater. She watched as the young caramel skinned woman swayed down the hall. Initially, Felicity had come in wanting to be a model. Mega was just starting her company when in walked the very confident and put together Felicity. She was beaming and beautiful. Mega always found women attractive. She had dipped and dallied in the occasional same sex escapade, but never more than heavy petting and kissing.

Felicity walked into the audition room and everyone stared at her. She was vibrant with a bright smile. Her skin was radiant and she oozed sex. She was the prettiest bbw that walked through those doors all day.

Mega had to swallow hard and look down at her resume to keep from staring. Clearing her throat, she looked up and smiled. "Felicity, I think you've got us all speechless. And the job is yours. However, I see that you're working at a local law office as a receptionist?"

"Oh, yes! They know my desire to model and encourage it so there won't be any issues with getting out of work." Felicity smiled. Her voice was even sexy.

"Well, that's great, but how would you like to be my new assistant also?"

"Wow. Really? I mean- I wouldn't want any future talent to feel like there is any favoritism-" She trailed off and looked around the room. What was she thinking, this was the number one modeling agency for plus sized women. She would be able to work in front of and behind the scenes. "Yes. I will accept both. Thank you."

Going around the room shaking hands, the handshake Mega and Felicity shared lingered a little longer than expected. They locked eyes briefly and smiled. Mega's pussy reacted in a way she could not understand, but shaked it away.

That was five years ago. The sexual tension between them lasted a few months ago and withered away as business got busier. At which point Felicity was so overworked, she had to decide whether or not she wanted to work in the office or continue to model. She chose the later and had a great career for four years until she decided she'd rather make more money working under Mega.

When she returned with Mega's sweater, they brushed hands and the touch lingered longer than Mega expected. She looked up at Felicity who was smiling that first smile at her. There it was again and her pussy immediately began to throb. There was something about this girl. No one ever questioned that she always brought a female friend to company functions and never a date. She was a beautiful girl so there should be no reason why she couldn't get a date. But now Mega understood.

"Thank you." Mega began to walk away, but stopped, "Let's grab lunch and a drink after this meeting. I'm sure I will need it." She didn't wait for a response just turned and headed into the conference room.

After several presentations from an agency trying to merge with her company, Mega was ready to go home and jump straight into her bathtub.

Felicity was at her desk sorting through some files as Mega slipped into her office and out of her heels. Throwing her sweater onto the leather couch in her room, she sighed with relief as she sat in the chair behind her desk.

"Ready for that drink?" Felicity spoke to her in her slow sultry voice over the intercom system.

"Yes, give me just a moment to change into some flats and check my email." Mega responded.

"So, about an hour?" Felicity giggled knowing her boss would get caught up into something else.

Her giggle made Mega want to touch her soft caramel skin, "No, I won't be that long. Just be ready. Call for a car service, happy hour is going to be my best friend today."

"I'm on it boss- Mega. Sorry."

Mega hated that "boss" shit, she really wanted to have some cruel punishment anyone who called her that. It bothered her and she could not figure out why.

Opening her email, she saw that familiar sender.

"That's all I get? Wishes for safe travels? Well, I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression as you did for me. Allow me to do so? And I did not mean to offend you. My apologies, Miss Successful, my lack of doing more research on you failed me. How silly of me to assume that taking off your clothes was an occupation and not something you did in your spare time for fun. Adventurous aren't we? Well, I'm in LA til Friday. Say you will go out with me. Davis."

She quickly hit reply, "You must get what you want all of the time. Mega."

Her phone buzzed instantly, "I do. I will have a car pick you up at 7. Is that enough time for you to be ready? Davis."

"I make my own schedule. Mega."

"I will take that as a yes. And I will be waiting anxiously, to show you that I am a gentlemen. Davis."

She pressed the lock button on her phone. His forwardness turned her own, but something else held her attention at the moment. Looking up, she was standing in the doorway with her arms folded staring at Mega. A smile spread across her face making her cheeks plump up around her eyes.

Mega stood, "I'm ready." She slid her feet into her flats, grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Me too." Felicity said as if she waited for this opportunity for years.

The car ride was silent, Felicity was busy doing work related stuff as Mega watched the city pass by. Once at the bar she was three martinis in and feeling a bit more relaxed. Felicity was drinking beers and becoming a lot less feminine.

Mega watched her as she watched their waitress walk off to get another round of drinks for the women. "Can I ask you a question without offending you?"

"Yes, I'm a lesbian." Felicity looked at Mega with a hint of worry and a lot of lust.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked." She smiled, "I don't go around blasting that I like women. If someone asks I will let them know. But I thought it was pretty obvious."

"I don't like to assume. And its not on the top of my agenda to figure it out; you of all people should know that." Mega laughed.

"You should do that more often. It fits you."

"Do what?" Mega downed the rest of her drink when she saw the waitress coming with her fourth.

"Laugh." Felicity's voice deepened a bit and got even sexier.

Mega wasn't sure if it was the drinks or if she was really sexually attracted to Felicity, "Oh," was all she could say.

"I don't mean to offend and I sure as hell want to keep my wonderful job, but I'd like to taste you." Felicity didn't break her gaze.

Mega had never been put in a situation like this before. She was usually the aggressor, but this was obvious foreign territory for her. If they weren't in a public place she would have let her taste her right there.

"I'm so-"

"Don't be. I want to let you taste me." Mega cut her off.

"Yeah?"

Mega nodded and Felicity waived for the waitress to come back. She handed the young woman her credit card without asking for the check. Mega had planned on paying for the evening and felt strange when Felicity paid their meal and drinks. Hell, I pay her enough, I'm sure she can afford it no problem, Mega thought.

They finished their drinks with small talk and Felicity stood first. "I don't live far from here. Its after five, I checked your schedule and it appears you are free for the evening." She walked around and headed towards the door to find their driver.

Mega got out of the car in front of Felicity's townhouse. It was in a quiet residential area and she had been there once before to drop off documents to her, but never inside. The exterior was well manicured and lit well enough to find their way in the dark. Felicity took her hand and led her up the walkway to the front door.

"Its not much, but its mine." Felicity smiled at Mega as she slid the key into the door and stepped in.

"Its beautiful. I need a neighborhood like this. I'm looking to move soon." Mega said as she looked around.

Felicity grabbed Mega's purse and hung it on a hook by the door. Stepping out of her shoes, she made her way to a kitchen area, "Can I offer you something to drink?"

"I think I've had enough to drink for the night." Mega replied still looking around as she too removed her shoes and headed towards Felicity.

They locked eyes, Felicity reached up and touched her face, "Soft, just like I imagined." Then she leaned in and kissed Mega. It was soft and sweet. Gentle. And it made the animal in Mega react. Felicity pulled back, "No, I want to savor this. My house. My rules."

Mega nodded and tried to be submissive. She tried her hardest as Felicity initiated the kiss again to not want more. As she began unbuttoning her blouse slowly, it took every ounce of Mega not to just rip the damn shirt off. Once she had no clothes on Mega, Felicity led her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

Turning, she lit several candles and sent an exotic scent through the air. Mega's head was spinning, but the smell seemed to calm her nerves.

"I have one rule: you don't get to touch me back." Felicity had returned to the bed in boy shorts and a tank. Mega had seen her in almost next to nothing, but it was something about those boy shorts that made her wet. "Okay?"

"Okay." Mega breathed as she felt a tug at her wrist. Felicity was wrapping a soft black fabric around Mega's wrist and securing it to the bedpost. She did the same with her other arm.

Felicity bent down and planted kisses all the way until she met Mega's breast. She sucked in one nipple with her mouth as she fondled the other with her hand. With the other hand she slid it down Mega's stomach until she had to part her legs with her knee so she could gain better access to Mega's honey pot.

She circled her clit until she came. And she came hard and quicker than she had ever cum before. She didn't know whether to blame the alcohol or the desire to be with this woman. Felicity looked up and smiled at Mega as she placed her finger into her mouth and sucked off Mega's juices.

"Just as I expected. You taste great." She reached over and instructed Mega to turn over, she loosened the restraints a bit so they could criss-cross when she turned over. She slapped Mega's ass making her moan into the bed. "Mmmm, you like that?" Without waiting for a response, she slapped her again. Lower this time and it sent a tingle between Mega's legs. Felicity slapped again, harder. And even harder a fourth time.

Felicity pulled out a massage oil and massaged her whole body, her giggles woke Mega from the nap that she seemed to drift off into. "That's a first."

"Sorry I needed that, it felt good."

"No apologies needed, love. I'm here to please you. And you're beautiful while you sleep. Less stress on that pretty face." Felicity spoke compliments into her ear, "But now I really want to taste you. Ass up."

She slapped her once again, this time Mega felt it and thought she would come right then and there. Felicity slid behind her and kissed each cheek before sliding her tongue between them. She ate her from behind. Switching between ass and pussy, working her tongue and fingers into that sweet spot, making Mega cum all over her bedding. She smiled as cum oozed down her thigh. She licked it and was pleased with her work. She got up and Mega collapsed on the bed as Felicity untied her restraints.

Mega met Felicity's eyes with lust, "You want more?"

"I don't know if I can take anymore." Felicity bent over and kissed Mega. Letting her taste her sweet juices, Mega wanted to flip her over and return the favor, but exhaustion washed over her body.

"Come, lets shower." Felicity walked into a door disrobing, Mega heard the water turn on and smelled a sweet aroma come from the direction she went into. She smiled to herself as she could barely stand on her jello-like legs.

Oh boy, what have you gotten yourself into here, Mega. Her thoughts were running wild as she stepped into the large shower with Felicity. Felicity turned to face her, "Turn, let me wash you."

Megaluvd
Megaluvd
18 Followers