Adventures of Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan discovers interracial sex.
2.8k words
4.2
42.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

Will walked a few blocks at a fast pace until Megan found herself in a sleazy part of town she hadn't known it existed. Was that the black ghetto? It was the first time she was there. She had a hard time tottering behind him in her high heels, but the bastard didn't seem to care. "It the bitch really wants it, she must run for it," he reasoned. He stopped in front of a neglected looking bar saying Pools and let her in. Megan needed a few seconds to adjust her eyes to the semi-darkness of the place. The only people in the bar were the bar tender and three black guys playing pool in the far end of the bar. All four of them stopped whatever they were doing to look in her direction. Will grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the three playing pools. Passing the bar tender, he said:

"Better close the place for a while."

The man walked to the door quickly while Will and Megan advanced the three big guys. He pushed her in their direction saying:

"The white bitch is hungry for black cock. Tell the men how badly you need their dicks, slut!" He ordered Megan.

Suddenly overcome with timidity and some fear, Megan just stood there without saying anything. One of the three guys said:

"You either tell us what you want or get the hell outa here. There's no room for white sluts who don't know their minds."

Megan had not gone that far to step back now. She said quietly:

"I want your cock, Mister."

"What's it she saying," the bartender said coming from behind. Megan was surrounded on all sides. "You say it loud enough for all the gentlemen to fuckin' hear you, bitch!"

"I want your black cocks badly!" Megan blurted out. One of the men in front of her stepped to her and grabbed her chin so it hurt. He said:

"Ye'r speaking to yer betters, whore. Address us properly!" He let go of her chin and slapped her on the face. It wasn't a heavy slap, but Megan reeled under the impact. Yet, strangely enough, she felt a wave of excitement come over her. She said distinctly:

"Sir, please will you let me suck your lovely black dick?"

"On your knees, bitch!" the man ordered her. She obeyed instantly. It was oh so exciting to be kneeling surrounded by five big black men, begging them to let her suck their manmeat.

"What's your name, bitch?" the man demanded.

"Megan, sir." She answered and was instantly rewarded with another slap on the face. This one a little harder, but she wasn't taken by surprise now and felt her pussy dripping with juice.

"I wanchya tell me what ye are." The man roared at her.

"I'm a white slut whose come hear to please you." Megan was warming up to the situation. She would be happy if the man slapped her again, but he said:

"There's a good slut. Stand up and undress!" He ordered her, seating himself in an old armchair.

Megan was almost beyond herself with excitement. It was not just the prospect of getting laid that was giving her kicks, but in equal measure the way he treated her -- like a whore thru and thru. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed her skirt standing in front of the men only in her underwear. Without her rather conservative office attire, she was even sexier. Her large D size boobs hung heavily, supported by the see-thru black lace bra, the dark, ripe nipples pressed against the fabric of her bra. The black thongs barely covered her pubis and disappeared in the cleft between her buttock cheeks. She was wearing black nylon stockings and the dark brown, four-inch pumps were a perfect completion. As the men started circling her, she reached to her thong and pulled it down revealing her smoothly shaved pussy. One of the men reached to her exposed cleft, his fingers slid inside with ease, collecting her juices.

"Fuck! The bitch is really hot!" He exclaimed putting his fingers to his mouth to taste her. Another man took hold of her right tit and weighed it in his hand, squeezing it in the process.

"Look at these boobs," he said somewhat dreamily. He was the youngest of them all.

Will came over and pushed her onto the pool table. He grabbed her legs and pulled them up so that her knees were by her face, her vagina nicely exposed. Megan sighed with excitement as she felt a draft of cool air over her wet pussy. She held her legs with her hands. Strong male fingers touched her labia brutally, pulling them aside.

"Shit," she heard one of them say. She smiled at this appreciation of her stretched pussy. She was glad she had worked on it with all sorts of dildos intensively over her college years. There had never been a day without at least one-hour exercise on her orifices -- she had been equally intent on making both her asshole and her vagina gape. There used to be a competition with her roommate who would accommodate two dildos in each hole at one time. They would also fuck each pother with their fists.

More fingers dipped into her cunt and stretched it forcefully. She was now fully open. What a feeling! Megan almost laughed happily hearing the men's reaction.

"Fuck! Look at this gape! I never seen a hole like that!"

Some mouth surrounded with stubble buried into her gaping pussy and a tongue started lapping her juices. Megan was groaning loudly in a happy abandon.

"Look at that slut enjoying herself!" She heard one of them exclaim and started moaning even louder.

The perversity of the situation, her own shamelessness, made her hornier and hornier. She was now acting her role of a total slut to perfection. The men in front of her seemed to be jostling to get access to her inviting cunt. Another mouth replaced the first, another tongue started lapping inside her. a momentary break, and a hard cock head hit her labia. A man was hitting her pubis with his manmeat. Another jumped onto the pool table, turned his back on her and lowered himself onto her face so that his ball sack found its way into her mouth. Megan started licking his balls, the man drove both his balls into her open mouth. She started sucking on his sack producing popping sounds, looking admiringly at the huge black cock erect right above her eyes, a thin string of pre-cum oozing from the tip, slowly descending onto her forehead.

The cock that had been hitting her labia entered her now massively. The cock's owner was not yet fucking her, but massaging her cunt muscles with circular movements of his penis. Megan desperately needed to be fucked, but the bastard was taking his time, playing with her vagina. A pair of strong hands grasped her breasts and squeezed them strongly -- the fingers were pinching at her nipples. Megan would have cried out in delicious pain, but her mouth was fully filled with the sack of the man above her. He pulled his salivated balls from her mouth with a pop and spreading his ass cheeks, lowered his bottom onto her face.

"Lick me ass, bitch," he ordered Megan.

She was so horny that she would have done anything. Without hesitation, Megan applied the tip of her tongue to his tight ass and started working it inside. The man was moaning with pleasure provoking her to push further inside the dirty shit-hole, as far as her tongue could reach.

"Shit, you're an expert ass-licker, bitch." He complimented her rising from her face.

The guy in front of her was now fucking her with might, pounding on her pussy with abandon. Oiled with her juices, his long cock was shoving in and out all the way at great speed. The man behind the cock started gasping. He would be cumming any moment. He quickly removed his organ from her puss, jumped onto the table, pushed the man there aside and put his thick cock-head to her lips.

"Open wide, slut. Let everybody see." He commanded her. Megan obediently opened her mouth wide, pushed the tip of her tongue out so that his foreskin knot rested on her tongue, and thick sperm spurted from his cock filling her mouth with a generous donation.

"Don't swallow, whore! Wait for the next load." Somebody shouted.

Another cock entered her liquid pussy. No play this time, but heavy-duty pounding of her snatch right from the beginning. This one didn't last long. He pulled out of her and pulled her down to the floor onto her knees. He pressed the tip of his dick to her mouth and instantly a new load hit her palate. Megan gargled the tow loads happily, mixing the two loads in her mouth. She would be happy to swallow, the taste was so strong and so tempting, but didn't dare do it without order. She was enjoying her subordinate role.

Strong arms lifted her back onto the table. She closed her mouth not to spill any of the precious cum and spread her legs again awaiting her next lover. The bartender was it. Unlike the previous one, he took his time pumping her, pulling out to hit and rub her clit with his cock-head, then fucking her again. Her pussy was beginning to feel his exercise when his cock throbbed, he pulled out, pulled Megan to the floor and filled her happy mouth with a third load, the richest of all! The fourth bloke who fucked her next didn't take long, erupting a moderate amount into her overflowing mouth. Now the only guy left was Will. He didn't condescend to fuck her. just stood in front of the kneeling girl and stroked his dick making her wait with the jizz filling her mouth. Megan really wanted to swallow now and tried to accelerate things by giving the man a show of gargling the four loads in her gob, stirring them with slow movements of her tongue. Will made her wait a long time, however. He seemed to know she wanted to drink all that jizz and to derive pleasure from torturing her with the slow movements of his hand on his dick. He did come eventually with a loud groan and a real fountain bursting into her mouth, partly hitting her left cheek, making her mascara flow a little. Megan made the final show to the men around her, once more gargling the sperm, blowing bubbles, but she was too hot to eat it to be able to play with it longer. She shut her mouth and swallowed the whole lot in one gulp to a general applause of the men.

She looked around with satisfaction, but also with expectancy. That was all very nice, but Megan had not at all been finished. She wanted more fucking and more semen! It was her lucky day. The first man who fucked her had by then come up with a new erection and was ready for action. He placed her on the floor on her hands and knees, put his feet by her sides on the level of her waist and Megan felt his head glans knock at her anus. "Oh, yes," she thought. Anal was one other thing she loved and with her anus well spread, she didn't worry about the size of the man's organ ripping her. In fact, she felt her ass-pussy juices flowing in expectation of a rear entry. Like before, the man first was playing with her ass, swirling his cock head inside a little.

"Loose ass," he commented with some disappointment. He was probably counting on a tight grip on his prick. Megan tried to oblige him by tightening her muscles. The man moaned and pushed in. First slowly, as if he was testing an unknown territory, then with brutal force. It was Megan's turn to moan. He was testing her ass to extremity after all. While he was busy in her ass-pussy, another man knelt in front of her and offered her his dick to suck. Megan took his organ all the way down her mouth and her moans were silenced. Instead, she started producing gagging sounds as the man held her head in place and pushed into her mouth to the back of her throat and stayed there. Megan's eyes became watery making some of her mascara flow. The man retreated and Megan gasped for air. Just one gulp of air as the man was driving back in, all the way down her mouth and into her throat. He started fucking her mouth and throat and Megan found herself being pumped from the front and the rear by two vigorous stallions who seemed to be competing with each other while the others kept urging them to "fuck the shit out of the bitch!" the two men fucking her exploded almost simultaneously; one deep into her rectum, the other directly into her throat making her gag and cough up his sperm without even getting much of the taste.

Next the bartender took her from behind and the third of the black men in the pub knelt in front of her. His dick was big and really lovely: cocoa in color, of sleek skin and dark purple mushroom head with pre-cum oozing and coming down along the front of his shaft. Megan licked her lips. She grabbed this beautiful cock with her lips and cherished the taste of the pre-cum. Sticky and velvety. Wonderful! The man was delicate; he allowed her to lick and suck his cock the way she liked. In the meantime, the bartender was doing his best to make her scream. However, Megan's asshole was not only well stretched from many months of practice, but also wide open by the brutal fucking she had just received, so she fully concentrated on the velvety prick in her mouth, running her tongue along the length of the shaft, circling the head with it, taking it all the way down her throat. Her pleasure was interrupted by the bartender, who had arrived at his moment of truth: he evacuated her ass with a loud pop, rushed to the front and replaced the young man's cock with his wrinkled organ. He didn't make it in time and the first spurt hit her face. She didn't have time to lick the jizz from her mouth and cheek -- she quickly engulfed his cock-head in her mouth to get the remainder and to get the taste of it. As the man had already ejaculated before, there wasn't much of it and Megan felt her appetite for semen had not at all abated.

She felt another man take her from behind. It was Will. He was fucking her ass conscientiously with medium fast thrusts that went all the way into her. She felt and even heard his balls slam against her buttocks rhythmically. Will was better able to control his functions than the bartender -- he stopped and moved over to stand in front of her. He didn't lower himself to her level, though. He stood above her and with a few measured movements of his hand freed another load of semen, this one much richer than the previous one. He sprayed her hair and face while Megan was desperately trying to catch the flying sperm. The young guy with the nice dick, who had been running his hand along his shaft all that time, had suddenly joined in and a new, fine spray of white liquid flew onto her back and neck. Megan was in frenzy: she whimpered as she turned this way and that way to catch flying cum. When the men were done, she started collecting splashes of sperm from her face and eating it not minding the derisive comments and laughter the men gave her.

When she was done, the bartender dragged her by the hair to the door and threw her clothes to her.

"Thanks for dropping in, bitch. You'll be always welcome back."

Megan had barely managed to put her blouse and skirt on, when he opened the door and kicked her out into the street. She looked around. It was dark. She quickly arranged her blouse and skirt as well as she could, but it did little to improve her appearance: with her stockings torn, her blouse crumpled and stained and her make up in disorder, she looked a used up whore. "You'll welcome back. You can count on that, you motherfucker." She giggled to herself, but was apprehensive nevertheless. Some men were coming in the direction of the pub and Megan went the other way. She had no idea which way to go. She'd never been to that part of town before and she feared she might be kidnapped. And yet, she couldn't help feeling excited: she hadn't had enough. If anything, her appetite was even greater than before the fucking and sperm feeding the men in the pub gave her.

to be continued

Thanks for reading the story. I am open to your critical comments and suggestions.

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers