Adventures of Missy Ch. 03

Story Info
Home at last.
4.8k words
4.31
24.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
26 Followers

The cab dropped them off at Bill's building on 7th Avenue, a fancy New York residence with a doorman in a liveried outfit. Missy was very impressed. She knew Bill had nice clothes and could afford a trip to Thailand, but she had no idea about how much money he had. This was a nice building, and Missy had a flash of intuition as they entered. In that instant she knew clearly this was a much better life than she would have in her home village with her father, and she determined to do whatever it took to make sure Bill married her and let her stay in America.

As soon as the door closed and they were in the apartment, Bill took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and drove it in and out like a little cock, pausing only to whisper

"Suck"

before plunging his tongue back in. Missy sucked the tongue and felt that this was more sexual than Bill had ever kissed her. They stood in the foyer, just inside the front door.

"Now Missy, the next chapter of our life is beginning. It will take place in this apartment. As of right now I am beginning a training program for you. You know I like you a lot, sweetie, and I require that you dress sexy and obey me and call me Sir. But there is much more I will be teaching you in the next few weeks. Are you listening to me?"

"Yes Sir," said Missy, listening carefully to every word, knowing that this was important.

"Okay. You have already heard my first and most important command, 'suck.' And you did very well with it, sucking on my tongue. Whenever I say that word you will suck on whatever body part is closest to your mouth. Then you will work your way to my cock and take it in deeply. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"The second command is equally important. It is the word "kneel," and you will immediately kneel whenever you hear it. When you kneel you will do it as gracefully as possible, looking at me as you go down. If you do not obey either of these commands immediately, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

This didn't seem like much of a problem, since thanks to her parents and Jintau, Missy was used to both kneeling and sucking.

"Slip off your shoes," Bill said. Missy obeyed, again bending from the waist as she often did, struggling again with the straps, feeling even smaller as she stood in her bare feet before Big Billy.

"Kneel!"

Missy gracefully slipped to the floor before Bill, looking up at him shyly.

"Good girl, that was very nice," Bill said as he looked down at her.

"Now let's add a little more to that command, shall we? When I say kneel, you will do several things. You will kneel gracefully, looking at me, keeping your knees together as you have already been taught. Then you will put your hands behind you, close your eyes and lick your lips. You will continue to keep your mouth moist, and I want to see your tongue as you do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay, let's try it again," and Bill helped her back up to her feet. He held her chin and looked deeply into her eyes for a long time and Missy felt weak and lost in them. He had such strong power, without even touching her body!

"Kneel!"

Missy tried to remember everything that single word meant. She went to her knees as gracefully as she could, looking up at Bill and smiling. She kept her knees together, put her hands back behind her and closed her eyes. What else? She had a blank moment.

"Well?"

Oh yes! She began to lick her lips with her tongue, and continued to moisten her mouth.

"One more thing will make it perfect," said Bill. "Take off your top. Gracefully! And keep your eyes closed."

Missy did as she was told, carefully pulling the little sweater over her head and handing it to Bill, leaving her in only her tiny blue skirt. Her pert little tits thrust forward as she resumed her position with hands back, tongue moving over her wet red lips. He arranged her hair so that it fell in front of her shoulders.

Bill had been thinking about this moment for a long time. He knew Missy loved and admired him, and he also knew what her option was - life in the village with her father. He would use that to maximum advantage as he trained her to be the girl he had always dreamed and fantasized about.

He knew by now he had found a gold mine when he saw Missy that first time at the dance, and he had a firm plan to make the most of it. He had six months to work with before he decided whether to keep her or not, and if he did, he already imagined the trip to Vegas for their wedding.

But that was well in the future, and right now he had a beautiful Thai girl kneeling before him, thrusting her tits and wetting her lips. He had done very little with her so far sexually, but that was about to change.

"Do you know what is going to happen next, little girlie?"

"Yes Sir, I think so."

"What am I going to do now?"

Thinking of her experiences in this situation, she knew what Jintau would have done and what her father would do. But Bill was different.

"Sir, I'm not sure..."

"Guess."

"You will probably take down your pants and make love to my mouth, Sir."

Bill decided now was a good time to put an edge into his voice and make himself clear. She knew he was dominant and controlling, but she didn't yet know how much.

"NO! I will not take down my pants, you will. Dressing and undressing both of us will be part of your job. And I will definitely not "make love" to your mouth. You will see what I will do very soon. Now take your hands and undo my belt."

Missy felt the first twinge of fear. He was almost angry! She mostly liked his strength and decisiveness, but the note in his voice promised something more than that. It was like that brief moment in the Bangkok hotel room, which she had almost forgotten about. Quickly she took her hands to his belt and looked to see how to get his belt off.

"Did I tell you to open your eyes?" Bill's voice had even more of an edge.

She quickly closed her eyes tight, her breath starting to come faster as her heart began pounding in her chest.

"No Sir, but ... but I thought ... Sir ... "

"Quiet!!" Bill shouted. "You will be punished later for that. Well, I know how to keep your eyes shut."

He left her kneeling there and she could hear him in another room, rummaging around in a drawer.

Bill was not really angry at all, and smiled to himself as he found what he was looking for. Returning to the kneeling girl, he roughly put the blindfold around Missy's eyes.

"There, that should do it."

Missy didn't mind the blindfold, which was light and comfortable, but her mind was racing. Although she was with Bill, she was confused. He had said "punished," and she didn't know what that meant. She had never given Jintau a reason to punish her and he never had, but she knew about her father's long, hard spankings. Would Bill spank her? He had always been such a gentleman ...

"Now take off my pants and underpants!"

Missy struggled with the task. She had to take off his shoes to get his pants off, and once they were off she reached for his briefs.

"No! Use your teeth."

Her teeth? She had to think for a moment, then realized what he wanted. Using her teeth she bit lightly on the top elastic band of the briefs and pulled down. They only went so far, and she had to do it on the other side too. It took several attempts, but finally she managed to get them to the ground and he stepped out of them, leaving him in his fancy shirt, jacket and tie. She still had her little blue skirt on.

"That's better, little one," Bill cooed at her in a soft, comforting voice.

Was this the same man who was just yelling at her? Missy felt very unsettled and off-balance, but she remembered to put her hands back behind her and began licking her lips.

"Good girl."

Missy knew his cock was right in front of her face, and despite it all she was curious about the size and shape. She would have sneaked a peek but the blindfold prevented it.

Bill looked down at his submissive girl friend, or to be more accurate, sex-slave-in-training, and was overcome with lust. The moment had arrived, and he wanted to make sure he gave her the right first impression of his sexuality. He waited a few more moments, his cock raging in full hardness, then suddenly thrust into her mouth. This was not a sweet, loving motion but an aggressive dominant act, and he kept driving until his cock was deep in her throat. He held it there, grasping her head with both hands as the surprised girl tried to pull away. She couldn't breathe!

And he held her there until she was gagging, choking and squirming desperately beneath him. She was growing faint, and she put her hands on his strong thighs and tried to push him back. Finally Bill pulled out and let her catch her breath. Tears started flowing from her eyes, running her mascara down her cheeks.

"Did I tell you to move your hands, little girl?"

Oh No! she has disobeyed him again, but she was only trying to breathe. She immediately put her hands back behind her and did the only thing she could think of.

"I'm sorry Sir! I'm so very sorry. I didn't mean to disobey you ... Sir ... I was only trying to breathe .... You surprised me, Sir ... I'm sorry ... "

"Shut up! You will be punished for that!"

And grabbing her head, Bill firmly entered her mouth again, driving slowly but deeply into her throat. This time she was more prepared and had taken a good breath, so it was easier to take him in. She couldn't see but she could certainly feel him. She only had experience with two cocks, and this one was bigger than Jintau's. It wasn't as thick as her father's huge rod, but it was longer. Like both of the other men, Bill was forceful with it. While she was uncomfortable, Missy was finally in a place where she knew what to do.

"Now I am going to hold still and you are going to show me what you can do with your mouth."

And Missy did, calling on all the knowledge she had about men and their cocks. She licked, she sucked, she moaned and hummed, she pushed her tits forward until they pressed against his thighs, she adjusted herself to get a better angle, she took the cock deeply, she showed her enthusiasm and eagerness. Bill stood above her, looking down at her long black hair and reveled

in the sensations.

Bill considered how to best handle the next few minutes. He knew he would cum in Missy's mouth, but he now felt the way to do it this first time was softer and more mellow. Later he would undoubtedly be hammering it into her defenseless throat, but for now he controlled himself and held still, allowing to Missy to do all the work. She had so much energy and enthusiasm! Although she was petite, her mouth was wide and her lips were full. Letting her "do her thing" would give Missy the sense of freedom and control she might want to feel, he thought as he gently caressed her hair. The only slight aggression was a light push on the back of the head and Bill's murmured "gag" as Missy tried to get all his long cock into her throat.

She couldn't do it, and she gagged and choked a few times before settling into a rhythm, rocking forward, opening her mouth fully and pushing her body all the way forward, gagging as she went as deep as she could, sucking hard with her lips on the way out.

For Bill the sensation was so sublime, so wonderful to stand above and watch his new little slut-girl and realize what a good cock sucker he had! Bill couldn't last long with this kind of sexy mouth, and soon he was pumping a huge load of cum into Missy's mouth. As the cum shot started Missy came off her deep sucking and backed up to the tip of Bill's long, spurting cock, letting the cum splash into her mouth where she carefully kept it. Bill's first cum in Missy's mouth was so relaxed, so natural, that it really felt like the way things were meant to be between a man and a woman. The orgasm moment was not about dominance and submission, it was about something similar but even more important, the pure natural order of things. And both of them felt it together.

Missy knew Bill was looking down at her, and as Jintau had taught her, she looked up in the direction of his face (she was still blindfolded), opened her mouth to show him all the cum on her tongue and overflowing her mouth and lips. Then slowly and carefully, she swallowed. It took several gulps to get it all down, and when she was finished she rocked back on her heels, looked up at Bill and smiled shyly.

"Thank you Sir."

"Good little cock sucker. You will get used to doing that daily, often more than once a day. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Lie down," said Bill, and it didn't take much for the exhausted Missy to gently fall to her side and curl up into a ball by the front door.

Bill walked off to the bathroom, leaving the girl crumpled in a heap.

It had been quite a long day, a roller coaster of emotions, and Missy had only had the brief nap on the plane. God, the plane! She felt a wave of humiliation as she remembered walking in the blankets, the man in the aisle seat, the small surge of wetness as he shoved his finger roughly into her cunt. How big and hard his cock felt under his pants as he pinned her to the wall in the concourse.

Missy!! She chastised herself and put those thoughts out of her mind. She began wondering about the apartment, which she had not yet seen. She wondered what the bedroom was like, and if there were mirrors -- she had heard about mirrors in American bedrooms. She had only slept with Bill once, the night before in the airport hotel, and she wondered if he snored regularly, if he rolled around a lot, if he ... and there on the hard wood floor, Missy fell into a deep sleep.

Bill saw her there and decided to let her sleep on the floor for this first night. He moved the suitcases into the bedroom, checked his e-mail and went to bed, setting his alarm for an early hour. He had plans for Missy.

At 6 a.m. Bill arose, opened the other side of the bed covers and plumped the pillows, then padded out to the front door where his picked Missy up in his arms and carried her into the bed, laying her on her back. Missy stirred but did not waken, and settled comfortably into the big warm bed. But her rest in the darkened room was short-lived.

Bill was going to establish how things would be on the bed. He loved the habit Jintau had established of fucking her mouth every morning, and he was determined to continue the tradition from the very first morning and do it every day. So, just like Missy told him when describing her married sex, Bill simply mounted her chest, his knees on both sides of her, pinning her arms as she lay on her back. And he put his cock to her lips. Missy stirred slightly and looked up at Bill. She was disoriented and wasn't sure where she was, or what time it was.

"Sir, ...?"

"Close your eyes and suck, little one."

And Missy no longer had to worry about anything except the large cock poking into her face. This was familiar territory for her, and she simply opened her mouth and took it in. And took it again and again as Bill settled into a steady rhythm of mouth fucking. Like the night before, this seemed effortless. His fantasies had been about dominating her, hurting her with slaps and spanks, but as he drove into her mouth he realized that those could be optional things, but the everyday mouth-fucking and swallowing could also be very relaxed and natural.

He drove into her mouth for a long time as she lay there, immobile and pinned to the bed. Finally with a sigh, he easily and gradually came in her mouth, savoring the nature of the experience and drawing it out. After he had silently fed her his full load and watched her swallow (she again showed him his cum in her open mouth before gulping it down), Bill continued to push into her mouth, gently and slowly now, and he began whispering softly to his little girl.

"That's a good little whore. Good little whore, Missy. You are my personal cocksucker now. You may be 24, but you seem to me like an 18 year old girl, and that's how I will treat you. You will groom and dress like a teenager in the clothes and makeup I have given you. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, Shhirrrr, uummppphhh, I understand Shhirrrr, mmmmpppphhhh," she mumbled, her mouth still full of cock.

"I will call you anything I like, because you are my bitch. My slave. My slut. My whore. You will always call me Sir with everything you say to me. It will always include 'Sir.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I do understand Sir." Missy was in a submissive fog, a kind of hypnotic state, lulled by the sound of Bill's low, resonant voice. It seemed to carry her to a warm, safe place of subservience to his strong masculine will. It was so comfortable there ...

"I know this will be a big transition for you, honey. You are in America now. But for a while we will just stay in this apartment so you can get used to being here. And I want you to have things in your life that you are used to from Thailand. So like your husband, I will cum in your mouth every morning and forbid you to brush your teeth. You will now have the taste of MY cum in your mouth when you go to the kitchen to make MY breakfast. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. I know how to do that."

"Good girl. That's how it will be. Go back to sleep now sweetie, I have plans for you later." And like before on the hard wood floor, again Missy immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

As he went out to get groceries, Bill again counted his blessings. Things were going very well so far. At age 49 Bill considered himself very fortunate to have found a 24 year old Thai girl, currently sleeping in his bed with a load of his cum in her tummy. She looked 18 and she was certainly submissive, and they had a very natural way of being together. It felt right so far, and he knew that she was in love with him.

Was he in love with her? It was hard to tell -- the task he had set for himself, training her to be a sex slave, involved conscious and specific ways of handling her, and he had not really talked to her much yet about issues, topics, activities. That could come later, and Bill was sure it would, but these first days were important from a dominance perspective. Love was possible and he felt he could love her, but right now the emotion he was feeling had a stronger aggressive element, a controlling and forceful side of him that had never really been let out during his marriage. He wanted to let that inner man lead him, and follow where it took him naturally.

He bought a large load of groceries, enough for at least a week, and took them back and set the bags on the counter. He thought about what should come next, smiled to himself and raised his voice:

"Whore!!"

Missy heard the word in her sleep, or was it real? She sat up in the bed and, just in case, tentatively said:

"Yes Sir?"

"Get in here!! Now!!"

Missy quickly came to the kitchen, totally naked, and stood before him uncertainly.

"Go put on your heels and thong, check your hair, perfume and makeup and come back here. Do not brush your teeth. All your things are in the bathroom."

Missy did as she was told, and although he had not given a deadline, she knew he wanted her back soon. She was quick in the bathroom, brushing her hair forward, checking her makeup carefully, putting on the tiny blue thong. She has trouble again with the straps on the heels, but finally managed to get them on. They really were too high! She had trouble walking on them, but as she looked at herself in the mirror a final time, there was comfort in the fact that she had no choice in the matter. Bill wanted her slutty and that was okay with her, as long is it was in the privacy of the apartment. And as she looked at herself, she had to admit she did look sexy.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
26 Followers
12