Adventures of Missy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

Missy returned to the kitchen and Bill glanced at her but made no comment.

The fact was she looked incredibly sexy to him, but he was not going to compliment her. Better to keep her off balance, thinking she had to do better. Sternly he proceeded to show her the kitchen, all the appliances and how to use them, and showed her where to put away the groceries. He sat in a kitchen char and watched as she put away the groceries.

"When you bend down to a low shelf, you will always bend from the waist. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She did that anyway, but now that it was an order from Bill it made it seem different. She realized that he needed the dynamic of ordering her and watching her obey, even if it was something she was going to do anyway, and that was a secret comfort to her. And he watched her carefully as she bent low, sticking out her ass, and reached high, stretching up on her toes to put everything in its place on the upper shelves.

"Now, make my breakfast." And Missy did. She was a good cook, and had a nice hot breakfast ready in fifteen minutes.

"Good whore. Now serve me in the dining room."

Bill ate his fine breakfast while Missy cleaned up the kitchen. He retired to his favorite chair in the living room, carrying his mug of tea.

"Sir, I am done in the kitchen," Missy said uncertainly from the doorway. "What should I do now?"

"Come kneel by my chair, little one."

And Missy knelt on a pillow on the floor by the side of Bill's chair as he read the paper and had his tea. He talked to her as he had in the car in Thailand, anything and everything, new stories of the day, random thoughts. This one-sided discussion was punctuated every once in a while by:

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

After an hour Missy had again been lulled into a light hypnotic fog created by Bill's voice. She almost did not hear him as he began talking about her punishment.

Punishment? Missy had almost forgotten about her "misbehavior" the night before. She was wide awake now and listened carefully as he went on,

"...and so since you disobeyed me twice last night, I am now going to punish you. Do you remember what you did wrong?"

Missy searched her memory -- she knew it had happened by the front door when they first arrived.

"Sir, I opened my eyes."

"Yes, and what else?'

"I also took my hands from behind my back when I couldn't breathe, Sir."

"Did I tell you to open your eyes or put your hands out?"

"No sir. I'm sorry Sir."

"Missy, my sweet little girl," Bill said softly, "When you disobey me you will be either slapped or spanked, sometimes both. Today it will be a spanking, and it will hurt. I will be frank with you, little one, my punishments are severe and you will be sore for days."

"But Sir," said Missy desperately, "I have been trying my very best to be a good girl! I have done everything you told me. I made mistakes last night, but they were small, weren't they? Please Sir, don't slap or spank me. Please Sir!"

Images of the pillow on the floor of her father's room rushed into her mind; his paddle, his long abusive spankings. His large cock ...

"Get up here and put yourself over my knee."

Trembling, Missy got to her feet, came in front of him and he guided her into position, her head hanging over one side of his lap, her legs on the other side. Her ass was directly over his lap, and Bill began to stroke it tenderly.

"Does that feel good, honey?"

"Yes Sir ..."

Bill took a long look at her perfect ass as he stroked it gently. He had known since the first night in Bangkok that he would spank Missy, but like everything else he had planned it carefully. Now the moment had arrived, and as before he wanted the right kind of lesson to be learned here.

"Are you my good girl?"

"Yes Sir, I am your good girl."

SMACK!

The first blow landed on her little rounded ass cheek with every ounce of force that Bill could muster. Before she could react, he hit the other ass cheek equally hard.

SMACK!

"OH!!! OOWWWWW!! That's too hard! OOOWWWWWWW!!"

"Shut up. You are NOT my good girl, you have been a bad girl."

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! The blows rained down on poor Missy's shapely ass as Bill began to spank her as hard as he could with his bare hand. He was like a wild man, hitting her again and again as she squirmed beneath him.

"OWWWW SIR!! PLEASE STOP SIR!!! IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!"

But Bill didn't care, and kept on spanking her.

"You have been a bad girl! Will you open your eyes again without permission?"

"NO SIR!"

Will you keep your hands back behind you when I say?"

"YES, oh yes Sir. YES SIR!! But please stop, it is hurting too much!"

Bill continued to spank Missy hard until her ass was a bright shade of red and she was a blubbering, crying mess. Finally he finished and, looking down at her, said:

"On your knees, whore!" and Missy slipped weakly to her knees before him, crying uncontrollably.

"Slut, what will you do from now on when I tell you to put your hands back and close your eyes?" Bill asked sternly.

"Sir, I'll put my hands back and close my eyes!"

Bill kept up the pressure relentlessly: "You can now see what happens when you are a bad girl. Bad girls get spanked very hard. Now slut, do you want to be my bad girl or my good girl?"

"Oh Sir, I want to be your good girl. Please forgive me Sir, I am so sorry. Please, oh please forgive me!"

Missy was hurting and crying, yet at the same time she couldn't ignore the familiar wetness she felt between her legs. As she waited to hear what Bill would say, she felt a dribble of pussy juice rolling down the inside of her thigh.

After making Missy wait a long minute, Bill whispered:

"All right, My little sexy slave, you are forgiven," becoming soft and comforting, holding the front of her neck lightly with one hand, stroking her hair with the other as she knelt before him, sniffling and crying quietly. She leaned into his lap and collapsed there, her cheek laying on Bill's cock.

And they stayed that way for a long time. Finally Bill got up and Missy collapsed on the floor, where she spent the night.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers
12