Adventures of Missy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

The tongue darted and played, it attacked and retreated, but mostly it drove in and out between her lips like a little cock.

"Suck!" And again Missy thought of Bill:

"He thrust his tongue into her mouth and drove it in and out like a little cock, pausing only to whisper "Suck" before plunging his tongue back in. Missy sucked the tongue... "

"You were made for this, child," Alexandra whispered softly before driving her tongue back in. She alternated between fucking the young mouth and softly whispering in Missy's ear.

"Yes, you are very oral, little one ... you were made to give pleasure with your mouth and hands ... I think you know that, child ... You are used to men, dominant men like Bill ... Now you can see how nice it is to please another woman ... Do you like it so far?" And the tongue drove again between the lips, deeply and insistently.

"MMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

Missy tried to reply with a "yes ma'am" but the tongue was too strong, plunging down her throat as far as it could go. She had no option but to continue sucking the tongue and fingering the cunt.

And they stayed that way on the settee, in a kind of mellow dream, until finally they heard the doorbell. Both women dressed in a hurry, and as Alexandra went to the door to let Bill in, Missy went back to her little chair and sat.

"Everything went quite well, Mr. Madison. Once I have a basic garment done I'd like Missy to come back for a final fitting before I finish it. Let's say one week from now?"

"We are taking a trip and won't be back for two weeks. Will that do?"

"Yes, Mr. Madison. Why don't you call me when you return?"

"That will be fine," said Bill, and he held out his hand, lifted Missy from her chair, took her by the arm and led her back to the waiting cab.

* * *

The day arrived for the big trip to Thailand, and as before Bill handled everything and Missy followed along. When they arrived in Bangkok and settled into the hotel suite.

Bill called the clinic and made an appointment for the following morning. He did not want Missy to attract attention in public so he made her wear a long loose-fitting dress and flat shoes. Back in her homeland, with no sexy clothes, no makeup and no perfume (and no bra or panties!), Missy felt like a young village girl again and began to revert back to her Asian patterns of modesty and deference to men.

They filled out forms at the clinic and were eventually seated in the doctor's office, where they waited a long time. Dr. Udon finally arrived, a short stocky man with boundless energy and confidence. He was in charge of his world at the clinic, and was very business-like.

"Okay, let's see what we have to work with. Take of your dress!"

Missy was taken aback, but Bill secretly smiled. He had really never seen her interact with another man and wondered how she would do. He decided to keep quiet and watch the scene unfold.

"But Doctor ... Sir ... you only need to see my breasts, right?"

She was painfully aware of her lack of underclothes, and looked appealingly at Bill to take charge. Bill simply smiled and nodded his head.

"Missy, here in the clinic the doctor is in charge. I have researched him carefully, and Dr. Udon is the best. I think it is better for you to just go along with him and we'll get this done

right. Okay, sweetie?"

Having no choice, Missy stood up self-consciously. As both men sat and looked at her, she slowly pulled the loose dress over her head and put it on the chair. Standing uncertainly before them, she noticed Bill looking pointedly at her shoes, and with a final twinge of reluctance she slipped them off. She had none of her normal accoutrements – no jewelry, no makeup or perfume, no blindfold, no corset, no nothing! And now, no clothes! She felt more like a little village girl than she had for many months.

Both men continued to stare at the beautiful naked girl before the doctor finally broke the silence.

"Good, let's begin. When we are done here we will go directly to the operating room. Have you decided how large you want them to be?"

Bill spoke up: "We looked on the web site and think #443 medium looks right. Do you have a picture here so we can be sure?"

"Yes, of course," said the doctor, rummaging through his desk for a binder and opening it to the right page.

"Is this what you mean?" Bill and Missy looked at the picture, which was identical to the one on the web site.

"Okay honey, this is your last chance. Is this what you want?"

"Yes Sir, if this is what you want."

"Good, then its decided," said Dr. Udon, putting the binder away. He took out a consent form, filled in some blanks and said "Sign here," and Missy signed.

"And now I am going to have to ask you to wait outside in the waiting room, Mr. Madison, while I have a consultation with the patient."

Bill left and the doctor looked again at the young girl with the long black hair, standing uncertainly in the middle of the room, naked with her eyes lowered modestly. He loved his job, and part of the reason was that every day he came into contact with many women and their beautiful breasts. But few were as beautiful or as shapely as little Missy. What a body!

He came over to stand right in front of her, switched to Thai language and said to her sternly:

"I am your doctor and if this is going to go smoothly, you must trust me. I am in charge here. I will not hurt you. We will get all the necessary pre-op information, then we will go into the operating room for the procedure, which takes about an hour. You will stay in the hospital overnight, and if things look good you will be allowed to go home in the morning. Do you understand?"

Missy automatically said: "Yes, Doctor."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Doctor. Bu ... but ... Sir ... will it hurt?"

"No no, you will be under a general anaesthetic, unconscious, and will feel no pain whatsoever from the procedure. Your breasts will be sore for a week or so after, but not really painful. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Missy didn't have to decide, she had already come to terms with it.

"Yes, Doctor, I'm sure."

"All right. I'll need to massage your breasts to make sure our materials are compatible with your physique." And with that the Doctor began massaging Missy's tits. She blushed uncontrollably, her face beet red, and was unable to make any kind of eye contact with him. A stranger was feeling her up! Head lowered, she vowed to remain still and follow doctor's orders.

He massaged her tits for a long time, paying special attention to her nipples, which he squeezed rather hard, causing her moan softly. He grasped the full breasts and squeezed them hard too, and the moans became a series of small squeals.

"Don't worry, you're doing fine. Now I need to get a sense of the rest of your body mass for comparison. Spread your legs and put your hands over your head."

Missy did as she was told, and the doctor began feeling her all over. Was this part of the normal examination? Missy wasn't sure, but it was easier to just go with the flow and trust the doctor. And secretly she was confused by the familiar wetness growing between her legs. She hoped he would not notice!

As Dr. Udon stroked and felt her body, he saw that she was trembling in what could only be arousal. He knew she looked sexy, but maybe she actually was a hot little slut! He felt her tits again, then her ass, her long legs, her waist, her tummy, her chest and neck, her head (what beautiful hair!) She made no objection but stood as instructed, head lowered, breathing faster now.

Dr. Udon had a choice to make, and he decided to go for it. Professional ethics required him to be correct with examination protocol, but his cock was painfully erect beneath his white doctor's jacket and he had a feeling that Missy would not object if he went further. There was only one way to see if she really was aroused, and he was going to try it.

"You seem tense. I am going to turn off the lights so that you will be more comfortable," and he did. Returning to sit in his black leather desk chair in the darkened room, he said:

"Okay now, come over here," and Missy came to stand in front of him, again spreading her legs, her arms clasped on the top of her head.

The doctor grabbed and squeezed her nipples hard, eliciting another gasp from the poor girl, then he began slapping them lightly.

"This is necessary to make sure your breasts have the right consistently to be compatible with our materials," the doctor said again as he began to methodically slap and spank her breasts.

She was moaning softly but continually now, becoming lost in that hazy submissive place where her mind often went under Bill's handling. She barely noticed the hand descend down her tummy and into her nether region, or the finger that slowly drove into her pussy.

And yes, her pussy was sopping wet! The doctor knew now that he had a genuine slut on his hands, and without further ado he drove three fingers deep into her cunt.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!" she squealed."Doctor, what are you doing? Stop!!"

The Doctor had gone this far and wanted to see how much further he could go. Thrusting his fingers in and out, he let an edge creep into his voice and hissed in Thai:

"Little girl, your cunt was sopping wet before I even touched it. You are a turned-on slut, and we both know it. I am in charge here, we are alone, and I am about to operate on you. Now, are you going to fight me?"

He continued to insinuate his three fingers deep into her cunt.

Missy felt lost and powerless. She could not anger the doctor before the operation, and she could not deny her wet arousal. Why was her body betraying her?

"No Doctor, I will not fight you."

As usual, Missy has no choice in the matter, but stood before the doctor's chair and felt herself becoming more and more turned on as he continued fingering her.

Dr. Udon could not believe his luck! He had massaged lots of breasts more than was necessary, but had never taken a patient this far. With one hand in her pussy and the other twisting her nipple cruelly, he watched as she began to squirm in his grasp, pumping her hips and thrusting her chest. He continued until she was moving her whole body in reaction to his manipulations, twisting and moaning.

"Look at you," the Doctor hissed again. "You are just a slutty, lowly whore, aren't you?"

Oh God! Missy flashed back to the big man on the plane who had accosted her that day in the airport concourse: "You didn't stop me from feeling you up in the plane, did you? I had my finger right up in your cunt. Feel this big cock now, whore. That's all you are, a slutty, lowly whore."

Missy didn't know what to do, and she began to feel an orgasm building inside of her. The doctor suddenly removed both hands from her body and she kept thrusting, above and below.

"Please... please doctor?" She was ashamed of herself and very humiliated, but she could not help herself. She whimpered and gyrated into the open air.

"Please what, you little whore?"

"I was close to cumming. I ... I want to cum. Please Doctor, let me cum ..."

"NO! You may or may not cum, but I certainly will," said the doctor as he finished taking down his pants. Before Missy knew what was happening she found herself turned around and bent over his big desk, face and tits smashed onto the various folders and papers on the desktop, her legs and ass open and available behind. And the doctor did not hesitate for a moment, driving his huge thick cock into her little cunt with a sudden powerful thrust.

"OOOOOHHHHHHWWWWEEEEEEEE!!"

Missy was dazed and amazed, but in no position to do anything. Through her confusion she still managed to assess the physical situation. The doctor's cock felt so big! It hurt as he began thrusting deeply into her, and she realized it was as long as Bill's rod, but also as thick and wide as her father's. She had never had a cock of this size in her before, and it felt like it would burst and break her.

"OOOHHHH! OOOOHHHH! OHH GGOOODDDD!!!"

The Doctor reveled in the beautiful submissive girl under him, completely under his control, and fucked her hard. After a minute he slapped her pretty rounded ass and heard a fresh squeal. But was that pain or pleasure? He spanked her again, and again she squealed, but instead of pulling away, it seemed like she was thrusting her hips back at him even harder. He began spanking her as he continued to fuck her from behind. It didn't take long for him to shoot a gigantic load of hot cum into her pussy. Missy was so lost in strong feelings and emotions - so very turned on! that she came at the same time, gushing her girl fluids and mingling them with his hot seed. She knew it was wrong, and yet she felt so alive!

He finally pulled out and collapsed in his chair, spent. Missy continued to lay across the desk, dazed, a bundle of confusion. But when she heard him say: "Clean me up, whore," she knew what to do.

Turning around, she sank to her knees between his legs and began cleaning his cock with her pretty mouth. 'God, that feels good' thought the doctor after a while, starting to get hard again. He knew he was well overtime for this exam, and he knew Bill might start wondering what was taking so long, but he had this sexy girl between his legs and he was going to make the most of it.

Missy noticed that she had him all cleaned up but he was showing no signs of stopping. Indeed, he was getting hard again and thrusting into her mouth! Oh NO, not more! She tried to pull away and get up, but Dr. Udon grabbed her head in his strong hands and pushed her back down on the cock.

"Where do you think you are going, whore?" he growled. "My examination of you is not over yet. Now take it deeply!!"

And holding her firmly in place, he began to fuck her throat. Missy was a very good cock sucker by now, but she had never had to tame a cock of this gigantic size. It wouldn't fit down her throat, and even when she relaxed her gag reflex and took it into the deepest spot, she still could not get it all the way in. The doctor, seeing what was happening, lost control and gave his dominant nature full reign.

"You will take it all the way in, bitch!!" he whispered and took her head in a vise-like grip. Letting her up to breathe for a few moments, he said:

"Look out, slut, here it comes," and as she took a deep breath he proceeded to drive it as far as he could. Almost all the way down her throat went the huge cock! He knew she was trying to take it all but still couldn't.

"She was a pain slut before, when I spanked her," thought the doctor, "maybe that will help now," and he pulled his cock out again suddenly and slapped her face twice.

"OOOHHH!! OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!" Missy reacted in shock.

"Take it in all the way, whore," said the doctor, slapping her face again and again. Then he drove his enormous rod, this time holding her head and pushing as hard as he could. The cock slipped past her gag point and, with strong force from the Doctor, finally lodged fully in her throat. Missy was choking, she couldn't breathe at all and her whole throat cavity felt uncomfortable full, but she had done it! Oddly, she felt a certain pride at that moment, knowing she was able to satisfy such a big cock.

It did not take the doctor much longer to shoot a second time, which he did into poor Missy's open throat. This load of cum did not stay in her mouth for viewing before swallowing - no, he maintained his firm grip on her head and pumped his seed directly down the back of her throat and into her stomach. He held her there, squirming and thrashing beneath him.

"Good little whore," he said as he finally let poor Missy up for air. As she coughed and gagged and tried to catch her breath the Doctor held her in place, stroking her beautiful long hair and slapping her cheek lightly, saying

"Good little whore ... hot little swallowing bitch ... good slut..."

Finally he released her, grabbing both of Missy's sore nipples for one last nasty pinch. He stood up, buckling his belt as Missy slipped to the floor, completely dazed.

It had all happened so quickly that is was a blur, but the poor girl could feel her sore ass and face and throat and pussy, and knew she had been raped. Or had she? There was no denying the wetness ... no denying that she had experienced a very strong orgasm with the doctor.

And now she had a decision to make: Should she tell Bill? It was just like on the plane before: She knew he would make a scene, and the police would be called in, the doctor might be arrested and she might even have to stay to testify at a trial. This was her wedding trip! Nothing could spoil the careful plans they had made. She knew she would stay quiet about this and try to forget it. No one would know.

* * *

Bill was not wondering about the lengthy exam. The receptionist in the outer office was very pretty, probably 35 or so, and Bill struck up a conversation with her. She was called Nana and it looked like she had also been a patient at the clinic. Her tits were large and he could see the outline of her nipples clearly through the fabric of her blouse. She was recently divorced, he learned, and they both talked about the problems with dating when you got a bit older. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and when she asked about his wife and her procedure he was able to say honestly:

"I'm not married."

He didn't want to lie or make up a story, so he skirted the issue and began talking about something else. And then the Doctor emerged from the back office.

"I had to do a complete exam, but you'll be glad to know that everything is compatible and we will be able to operate right away. The nurse will take Missy down to the OR and she will be prepared and anesthetized. Is there anything else we need to talk about?"

Bill had been thinking about the pictures in the binder and said:

"I'd like to check that picture of #443 medium again and make sure it is the right one."

"No problem," said the doctor, and he led Bill back to the exam room and got out the binder.

"Here we go, that's it, right?"

Bill had been hoping for this opportunity and he decided to give it a try.

"No, now that I look again, this is the one we want, #445," and he pointed at the picture on the facing page. It was two sizes larger than the one Missy had seen and agreed to.

The doctor knew that something was fishy, but after dominating Missy so completely in just a few minutes, he was sure Bill was in complete control of her. If Bill wanted her with bigger tits, the doctor had no problem with that. But, maybe he could get something out of it.

"Well ... I'm sorry, Mr. Madison, but Missy has already signed the consent form and gone down to the OR. She would have to initial any change on the form, and its too late."

But he took a moment to look into Bill's eyes with a slight knowing smile.

Getting the idea, Bill reached for his billfold.

"Is there any way to make this work?" and he held out a $100 bill.

"Well," said the doctor doubtfully, "I could let you initial the form for her, but really its not ... " and he paused as he saw another $100 bill appear.

"Then again, I want you to be happy with our work here, so in this case I think it will be okay," and he pocketed the $200 and got out the consent form, which Bill initialed next to Missy's name, using her initials.

The operation went very well. Afterwards, Dr. Udon arranged for Missy to stay in a private room overnight and told Bill to come back at 9 the next morning. Whistling a happy tune, Bill walked back to the hotel. If her tits came out larger, like the #445 in the picture, he was sure it was the best $200 he had ever spent.

Missy was groggy after the operation, but she had a chance to look down at her chest. There were bandages wrapped around her and she knew it would be some days before she would be able to see her new tits. After the bandages came off there was a special support bra she had to wear for a week. She ate the light dinner the hospital offered and faded off into sleep again.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers