Adventures of Missy Ch. 07

Story Info
Missy's father returns, Billa nd Missy get married.
3.1k words
4.15
16.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers

Bill and Missy spent a few more days in the hotel suite getting ready for the wedding, which was scheduled for Saturday. There were not many guests coming; her father, a few friends from college days, but for the most part Missy had not gone out very much during her marriage and didn't have a circle of friends. Still, it was exciting for the young girl and she fussed over her traditional Thai dress and tried different ways to put her hair up.

Missy's father came into Bangkok the day before the wedding. Since they had a big suite, Bill had offered for him to stay in the spare bedroom and he had agreed. They did not consult Missy, who would have cringed at the thought. She remembered every detail of her last night with her father and didn't want to repeat that! But at least this time Bill would be here so everything would be fine.

It was Friday night, and with her father safely in bed in the spare bedroom, Missy and Bill retired for the night. They had a big day ahead, and Bill wanted to make sure everything went fine for his little girl on her special day. Missy was tired but excited, and as Bill snored lightly she thought through everything again one last time. Had she forgotten anything? Her mind was racing and sleep would not come. She decided to get a glass of water and padded out to the suite's little kitchenette.

Missy's father also tossed and turned in the fancy hotel bed. Although strict and traditional, he was also a humble and modest man who had lived his entire life in his village. He had never been out of Thailand, and had seldom been as far as Bangkok. At age 47 he had worked hard, raised a daughter and lost a wife, who died much too young. He had looked around the village at available women in his age group and there were almost none, and he did not have the social skills to attract and keep a woman. Since his wife died and Missy left the home he had lived in squalor, the house a mess, dishes undone in the sink, dirty clothes everywhere. And his sex drive remained high, but he had not been with a woman for a long, long time – indeed, it had been since that brief few hours with Missy before she left for America. Before that, nothing since his wife.

Lying in the fancy bed that seemed much too comfortable, he heard a noise. Was there a prowler? His village instincts told him to investigate, and he cracked the door open just a little, enough to see his daughter in her short nightgown, drinking water at the sink of the kitchenette. How pretty she looked! And he knew this might be his last chance for a long time. He silently approached her from behind, suddenly grasped her by her shoulders and whispered in her ear:

"Hello, daughter."

"OH NO!!!" thought poor Missy ... but what could she do? Her father held her shoulders firmly from behind and marched her into his bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"Are you still my daughter?"

"Yes father."

"You always will be. You are not married yet, so you will still obey me tonight. I am not pleased with your decision to stay in America. Who will do the chores? Who will satisfy my urges?"

Missy did not know what to say so she remained silent, standing in her bare feet and nightie, looking down submissively. How easy it was to revert back to the patterns of her youth! She loved her father as a good daughter should, but she was also very afraid of him! And she knew from long experience that she would be spanked hard. Memories of the last time crowded into her consciousness.

Spreading his legs and pulling himself up to his full height, he commanded little Missy to

"Take off your clothes!" "Bring a pillow!"

Bill had trained her well, and it was second nature for her to obey his orders, kneeling gracefully, looking at him as she did, putting her hands back, thrusting her tits, closing her eyes and licking her lips. Her father was surprised at this wanton sexiness but did not show it. He also took off his shorts, revealing the huge rod underneath his pants, and began lightly slapping Missy's face with it.

Missy was a bundle of confusion. All the old feelings resurfaced; remembering the wetness she felt last time this happened – could it be that it was only 5 ½ months ago? She knew how to suck, but when it was her own father it seemed so different, with a strong sense that it was wrong, immoral, depraved. That dark feeling combined with the hidden sense of sexual arousal to make a confusing but strong emotion. As she knelt with her eyes closed she began to drift off ... her father spanking her ... her father raping her mouth ... her father ...

Her father had also been thinking about what to do with his daughter in the time they had. Tomorrow morning she would be marrying Bill, then flying off on a Las Vegas honeymoon. He might not see her again for a long time, and she was the only real family he had.

Life had not treated Missy's father well: born dirt poor in a small Thai village, nothing but hard work all his life, very little money. This had created a kind of dull, smoldering anger and resentment that was always under the surface, and he could only find relief in his few evening hours at home. So he had dominated his wife completely and also developed a strong urge to spank his young daughter, which he did for many years as she grew up. Now his wife had died young and his daughter was leaving. He didn't have many options other than returning to the village for a lonely existence.

He looked at his daughter below him and his frustration and yearning for release overtook him, welling up and making his cock rock hard and aggressive. He suddenly grabbed the back of Missy's head roughly and pulled her onto his huge throbbing rod, at the same time thrusting forward until he was fully embedded in her throat.

Missy had been in her own little world and was taken completely by surprise. She recoiled back at her father's onslaught, gagging:

"OOOOOMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"GGGUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

He held her there and simply enjoyed the sensation of full domination of at least one thing in his life. Missy began to squirm, and before long she was thrashing uncontrollably beneath him, throat filled to the very back with a huge cock, unable to breathe.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Finally he pulled his rod free of her mouth, standing above and watching as she choked and coughed and tried to get her breath. He leaned down and slapped her.

"Now, daughter, you will obey me!"

And he began methodically fucking her mouth.

Missy had recovered enough and gotten a good breath, so she was more able to handle her father's enormous cock. She took it in the throat again and again as he fucked her roughly. "So different from Bill!" she thought. Her father had just a singe drive and motivation and action, a pure hard mouth-fucking, and within a minute he erupted into her throat. Holding her pretty head firmly in place, Missy's father fed his daughter an enormous load of cum. She choked, she swallowed, she coughed and swallowed some more. It took Missy three mouthfuls to swallow all of her father's seed, and as before the taste was foul and unpleasant. But she knew better than to object and simply knelt back on her heels and tried to smile.

She felt like a little village girl again and expected to be spanked and sent to bed.

Her father had other ideas. He did take her over his knee and spank her, looking at the clock. It was 1:30 a.m. And he took her to his bed and kept her there for four more hours. In that time, Missy's father came three more times, keeping the poor girl sucking and fucking hour after hour. He wanted her mouth to be active, and the entire time she was either kissing, sucking, licking or swallowing something. And yes, he did fuck her pussy, and yes, he did fuck her in her tight little ass. Boy did that hurt!!

He also spanked and slapped her repeatedly. It was abusive sex, rough and domineering. Missy's father did everything his could think of doing to a woman. At one point he made her stick her tongue into his asshole, something he had thought of but never expected to experience. H e fucked her forwards and backwards, front and back, sideways, standing, on a chair, on the floor, her leaning forward on a table while he fucked her from behind.

Missy had long since drifted into her own world of subspace. She had been experiencing it regularly with Bill, and she had experienced it with Alexandra at the end of the corset fitting session. As she drifted she became the elemental woman again, there for the taking, purely sexual and submissive, and she only needed to focus on the cock and the man and His desires. She didn't have to worry about anything else or make any decisions. It was so liberating in its own way!

But of course she knew she was being fucked, hard and long, in every hole and all over the room. Bill had never fucked her ass, indeed she had not even thought about that activity before. She was shocked when her father spit there a few times and inserted fingers. As he drove them in and out she felt strange and uncomfortable, but she was not prepared when he simply turned her over, got her in position on her hands and knees, and thrust in. It was hard to get his huge rod into her ass at first, and Missy was trashing and crying in pain and dismay, but he didn't care about her pain. He simply kept thrusting until he was comfortably deep into her little ass.

For poor Missy her anal virginity was gone before she even knew it. And her father, on his third orgasm at the time, had a lot of staying power, driving in again and again until Missy's ass was reed and sore and burning with pain. Finally he came with a huge thrust all the way in and collapsed on her back, forcing the little girl to collapse on her stomach below him. With his cock fully up her ass, having another great orgasm, Missy's father felt fully dominant, fully male. When he collapsed on her he knew he would be crushing her petite body.

And poor Missy was getting flattened!! Se was completely below as her father's larger body laid on her, pinning her to the bed. Her new bigger tits, barely touched so far, hurt as they were crushed into the bed. She could barely breathe! Her father, sexually spent, drifted into a light nap for 20 minutes while the little girl struggled to breath below him.

5:30 a.m. was the cut off time Missy's father had decided on. She would be able to sneak back into Bill's bed, and if he woke up she would say she just went to get a drink. At about 5:00 he came in her mouth one last time after fucking her pussy for a long time in missionary position. He then took her throat as she lay on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed. He had never been deeper, at one point literally mouth fucking her deep-throat, just like a pussy. In that position she was able to open her throat fully.

He shot most of his hot seed deep in her throat, then took his huge cock out of her mouth for the last few spurts, squirting on her face and smearing it all over her skin with his fingers. Looking down on her, he took her chin into his hand and said softly but firmly:

"Good daughter. Good little girl. From now on, when we see each other it will be like this."

"Yes, Sir," Missy said automatically.

"Thank me, daughter!"

"Thank you, father."

"Now go to your room!!"

With that she hurriedly put on her nightie and slipped back into Bill's bed across the hall. He continued to snore heavily as she lay on her back, unable to sleep even though it was almost time to get up. This was her Wedding Day, she thought, and here she was with her father's cum in her pussy, in her ass, in her stomach, the taste in her mouth, cum smeared all over her face. Her throat was so sore she could hardly make a sound, and her poor ass was a bright shade of red with dark purple marking the deeper bruises. Her pussy was also sore, but worst was her asshole, which he had fucked so relentlessly with his huge dick. She had barely been able to take it in, and she wondered if he had broken something back there. Her ass felt like it had been ripped open, and then the pieces pushed back together. Her lips were chapped and dry and her jaw was aching. Her submissive subspace was long gone, that pleasant world replaced by a reality of weariness and soreness. She was just drifting off to sleep when she felt a cock at her lips.

Bill!!

Bill had decided to give Missy her special day and let it be as easy and fun and satisfying as he could make it for her. So to start it he simply mounted her mouth and pumped his dick slowly and easily as she lay there half-asleep, under her covers with her eyes closed.

"Yes, sweetie, this is our wedding day. I will feed you your early breakfast then, as we planned, I will leave for the day, and see you at the church in the ceremony, not before. You will have all the time you need to get ready during the day."

And with that Bill ever so easily and naturally came in Missy's mouth, and as usual she kept it in her mouth, made a big show of the load to Bill before sexily swallowing it down, looking at him the whole time as she lay beneath him.

"Make my breakfast, honey," said Bill and Missy did, in the little hotel suite kitchen, simple cereal and fruit, toast and tea.

He talked to her and treated her very nicely at breakfast, hugged her and kissed her tenderly as he left for the day.

"They say its unlucky for a groom to see the bride on her wedding day except in the ceremony. So let's imagine I was not here."

"Yes, Sir."

And Bill left. Missy had two friends from college coming at 10 to help her with the dress. So she washed her hair and did her toilette, and after her friends came she put on the dress, which took over an hour to get right. Her larger tits stuck out and they actually had to get needle and scissors and adjust two seams to make the fit work. It was a beautiful silk dress but very intricate, with various undergarments that had to be wrapped in just the right way. Finally it was done. She checked her hair, perfume, lipstick for the 10th time. All had to be perfect for Bill!

And the ceremony was a success. It followed the traditional wedding format and words from the Thai church, very touching and emotional for them both. Missy looked radiant in her traditional dress, Bill resplendent in his white linen trousers, white buck shoes and handsome traditional Thai jacket in a rich purple. It was a perfect match for her colors of lilac and light blue. Bill had bought Missy's father a fine suit as a surprise present and he was well-behaved. In fact, Missy couldn't help but notice him talking afterwards to one of her college friends. He was a handsome man with a strong build and looked good in his suit, and she seemed interested.

Bill was as attentive as he could be, participating fully in the ceremony, then escorting Missy through the small reception party they had after in the church hall. Great food, a little dance band, and a husband! A real official American husband! Bill was the perfect gentleman, and Missy got her wish and more than she had hoped for. A special wedding day to remember the rest of her life. And it was all recorded by the photographer Bill had hired, who took lots of pictures and promised to mail the proofs to the New York address.

As they got in the limousine for the ride to the airport, Missy was as happy as she'd ever been, clutching her beautiful wedding flowers, a bit tipsy from the champagne. But still Bill stayed the gentleman, guided her as usual through all the airport routine, into their seats for the flight to LA, and they had an uneventful overnight flight across the Pacific. They chatted and kissed and smiled as lovers do, and after a tasty business class dinner they both fell into a deep and long sleep, holding hands as the darkened plane crossed the vast expanse of ocean.

The next step was the American wedding in Las Vegas, but before that Bill had planned a few days in New York, primarily to get Missy's corset. That was part of his vision for Missy as his Vegas bride. So after a day of rest, Missy got ready for another trip to Alexandra, the corset maker.

Getting ready was easy of course – how hard was it to put on heels, a thong and a skimpy sun dress? Bill had bought Missy four outfits for going out, and in addition to her yellow dress she had matching dresses in a light purple lilac, black and white. Today he chose the lilac for her, and she had matching light purple 4" espadrilles and a little matching purse that held her lipstick. Her hair was continuing to grow (Bill still did not allow her to get it cut) and it came down well past her breasts. With her larger tits Missy looked stunningly sexy in her innocent way, and both the receptionist and doorman noticed Bill, the older man dressed as usual in a fine business suit, as he emerged with his little girl. To most people they looked like a father and daughter, or perhaps a businessman with his favorite niece.

lilrobbie
lilrobbie
27 Followers