Adventures of Missy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to move or speak, Missy simply opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Deeply, child. Stick your tongue right up there as far as you can. Wiggle it around, that's right. Now the clit. Bite it! Flick your tongue over it! Make me cum! Keep doing it! Don't stop!"

And for the next hour the camera recorded Alexandra doing whatever she wanted with her play toy. Missy learned to please her mistress's ass, making her tongue into a round projective like a little cock and driving it up into the older woman's ass hole. She learned to lick the whole area, and found that it was clean and didn't smell badly at all. Before she had been ordered not to use her hands, but now Alexandra required Missy to use them on her tits.

"Child, to truly please me you must use your mouth and both your hands. Stroke my ass and thighs, or squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. I want your mouth and hands active all the time!"

Missy found that the full involvement of hands and mouth required attention, and as a result she became completely focused on what she was doing. After a while it came to feel very natural to her, and she brought the dominant corset-maker to four more mind-blowing orgasms. After each one Alexandra made the poor Thai girl rub the juices into her face, neck, shoulders, tits, and by the end her whole upper body was covered with a thin coating of Alexandra's cum.

"Now, child, before you go there is one piece of unfinished business. You must be punished for what you did earlier, being a bad girl and trying to stop. You will be spanked."

Oh no! Missy didn't want to be spanked! She though that compared to Bill, Jintau or her father, this was finally a place where the sexual experience didn't involve pain and violence, but she could see that it was not to be. The older woman stood and said

"Come with me!"

And led her into the kitchen, making her bend over from the waist and grab the ends of the kitchen table.

"No, that isn't quite right. You need your heels on."

And Missy was made to go get her high heels, put them on and resume her position bent over the table.

Alexandra rummaged through a drawer, finally finding what she wanted – an big old-fashioned wooden spoon used for stirring soups and broths. Taking it firmly in hand, she proceed to blister Missy's perfect little bottom.

"OOOWWWWW!! OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! Ma'am, that really hurts! Stop!! Please stop!! That hurts too much! I'll be good, I promise!!"

But Alexandra ignored the pleas and continued to spank the girl hard with the spoon until her hot little ass was a deep shade of red.

"Do you now understand the meaning of 'Don't stop', little whore?" Alexandra said sternly between strokes.

"YESSSSS, oh yes I understand! I won't do it again. I'll be a good girl!! Please stop!!"

"You will be my good girl?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"You will always be obedient and do as I say?"

"Yes ma'am. OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

"You will dedicate yourself to pleasing me with your sexy mouth?"

"Yes, oh God!! Yes ma'am! I will be obedient for you and make you happy. Just stop spanking me!!"

And Alexandra stopped, though not before applying a few more very hard swats to the poor girl's red ass.

"All right, child, that's enough for now. You know what will happen if you cross me again, don't you?"

"YYYEEEEEESSSSSSS MMMAAAAA'AAAMMMM!!"

"Now go remove your corset and take a shower. Its time you went home."

And Missy took a long shower, cleaned all the cum off, brushed her hair and reapplied her makeup, perfume and lip stick, and put on her thong and heels. Going into the living room she asked:

"Ma'am, may I have my dress back?"

"Kneel!" Missy knelt.

"Beg!"

"Please ma'am, oh please let me have my dress back. I have been a good girl for you. I will obey you. Please, please, I am begging for my dress back."

"You are a good little begging whore, Missy," and the older woman went to the locked drawer and brought out Missy's little lilac sun dress. As she put it on, Alexandra had a final thought.

"Give me your thong!"

"But Ma'am, I don't have anything else on underneath, and ...."

Alexandra reached down and slapped the little girl – hard!

"Do it now, slut!"

And reluctantly the shocked Missy took off her thong and handed it to the older woman, who put it away as a souvenir of the day.

"Now I will call a taxi for you and you may go home. Here is your corset in its box. I am going to tell Bill that you need to come back after three weeks of wearing your corset, to make sure the fit is okay after it has been tight for a while. Remember, wear it every day and have Bill start loose and tighten it a little more every day. After two weeks it should be as tight as he can possibly tighten it. Do you understand?"

Head lowered, Missy could not meet the strong gaze of the taller woman looking down at her. She squirmed uncomfortably and simply said:

"Yes, ma'am."

12