Adventures of Nick Nelson Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie & Sarah heat up the night.
1.7k words
4.42
26.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - Dear Reader - The remaining chapters will be under the Novels/Novellas heading. Thanks for reading and approving of my efforts - A.W. Root - -

Julie took control of the action now. She began kissing Sarah's neck and ears, roaming her hands over Sarah's upper body, caressing her back, buttocks, and the sides of her waist. Sarah was holding on to Julie and breathing very hard, her eyes closed and her hips bumping into Julie's as they stood by the bed.

"Lie down, sweetheart." Julie whispered into her ear. Sarah obeyed almost without releasing Julie from her grasp. "It's my turn now, baby," Julie whispered, "You just enjoy."

With that, Julie straddled Sarah's body and placed her warm pussy just above Sarah's, gripping the woman's waist with her thighs. Julie leaned forward and rubbed her breasts into Sarah's breasts, nipple to nipple. As she began to move down the other woman's body, Julie began to kiss and lick Sarah's warm, slightly salty skin. Mmmmmm, she thought to herself, you really taste good. Her lips found Sarah's nipple and grasped it tightly.

"Ouch", Sarah squeaked, as Julie's teeth nipped into her nipple.

"Sorry", mumbled Julie and quickly administered kissed and licks to the victim nipple. The next time she used her teeth it elicited only a groan from the now squirming Sarah.

"Oh yes, yes, lick them please. Bite them, Oh yes Julie, please" moaned Sarah, her hands roaming all over Julie's shoulders and into her hair.

After ministering to both nipples and driving Sarah to a frenzy of excited moans and groans, Julie began to slip down to her belly to the hair just above her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," cried Sarah, "eat me, please, oh please. I want you."

Sarah spread her legs as wide as she could to allow Julie complete access to her innermost being. Julie parted Sarah's lips with her fingers, then daintily placed her tongue on the other woman's engorged clitoris. Sarah rammed her hips forward as Julie flicked her tongue upwards over the woman's protruded clit.

"Arrrgghhhhh", Sarah screamed as Julie's tongue lashed at her overheated clit. "You're too good!"

Julie moved her hands to Sarah's buttocks and pressed her face deeper into the wildly gyrating woman. With each upward stroke of her tongue, Sarah wailed louder.

"Omigod, Oh, Oh, I'm coming, Oh Julie, I...I....I'mmmm commmmmiinnnnnnnggggggg!"

Sarah's hot juices splashed through her pussy and covered Julie's mouth and chin. Sarah squeezed Julie's head in her meaty thighs and bounced her hips up and down as she crashed through her first orgasm of the night. When she finally fell back to the bed, Julie was able to remove her head from the woman's gushing pussy, gasping for air. Although Julie hadn't come, Sarah was happily contented for the time being.

After catching her breath, Julie rose from the bed and quietly opened the drawer on the bedside table. Sarah lay on her back, her eyes closed, her legs slightly spread, with a contented smile on her face. Julie quietly strapped on the dildo, gasping as the smaller penis entered her starving pussy. Tightening the belt around her waist, she slipped back onto the bed and knelt between Sarah's legs. Moving forward slightly, she kissed Sarah's belly, eliciting a moan from the other woman. Kissing her way up Sarah's belly, across her breasts to her neck, and finally to her chin, Julie moved the dildo just short of touching Sarah's pussy. Julie placed her mouth just millimeters from Sarah's and breathed.

"Sarah, I'm going to enter you now. Are you ready?"

Sarah raised her arms to encircle Julie's neck, opened her lips to answer, and Julie lunged forward. Her tongue entered Sarah's mouth at the same time as the head of the dildo entered Sarah's pussy. Sarah screamed into Julie's mouth and grabbed Julie with her arms and her legs, just as Julie expected she would. In one swift move, Sarah was firmly impaled on the first half of Julie's dildo and Julie's tongue was like fire in her mouth. The timing was perfect! Sarah's hips lashed out to reject and then impale herself on the wonderful tool that was attached to her mother. Julie rested her hips on her daughters' and calmed the younger woman.

"I've just put a cock in your pussy, sweetheart, just relax and enjoy it." Julie crooned.

"It's too big, Mom, it's splitting me in half." Sarah whimpered.

"Try to relax, darling, you'll get used to it. I promise I'll take it out whenever you want, OK?"

"OH OK" Julie began to move her hips backwards, moving the dildo out of Sarah's pussy.

"On no", protested Sarah, "Don't take it out. I want it, please."

Julie pulled the dildo half way out, then pushed it back in again, without going any deeper.

"Like that, lover?"

"Oh yes, please, like that. Don't ever stop, please, push it all the way in." Sarah begged. "Fuck me Julie, please."

Julie slid her hips back slightly, then pressed forward until the dildo was completely inside Sarah's quivering pussy. Sarah moaned loudly.

"Oh God Yes, Fuck me with that thing."

Over and over again, the two women rammed their hips into each other, each of them being bored by a cock-shaped dildo with each thrust. In a few moments, they found a common rhythm and began to rock back and forth. As their clits rubbed together and the artificial cocks penetrated their pussies, their mouths met and their hands groped at each other.

"Fuck me, Julie, fuck me hard."

"Yes, Yes, Yes", was all Julie could say as she applied all of her energy to satisfying Sarah.

"Faster, harder, fuck me, fuck me, now, now, fuck me now."

Who was saying these things, Julie wondered? Was she saying these things? Was Sarah saying these things? Did she say these things to Nick? It didn't matter. Julie was getting fucked, hard and fast, and was about to come.

"Yes, Yes, Now, Now, Fuck Me Now." Julie called out.

And Sarah responded, firing her hips upwards at Julie with all of her remaining strength. A few moments later, both women screamed in ecstacy as their efforts brought both of them their sought after rewards.

They lay there, breathing heavily, with Julie on top of Sarah, the dildo still installed in Sarah's pussy, and Sarah's legs still wrapped around Julie's waist, locking them in this position. When Julie recovered her breath, she began kissing Sarah's face, just as Nick had done to her earlier this same night. Sarah rolled slightly left and right, moving Julie with her, and held her tightly. Finally, she spoke.

"My God, Mom, where did you learn to do that!"

"Did you enjoy it, sweetheart?", asked Julie.

"You know I did, once I got over the shock of it. That thing you're wearing really feels great. Can I see it?"

"In a moment, sweetheart, but that means I'll have to take it out."

"Ohhhhhh nooooo", whimpered Sarah, "not yet, please."

After resting for a few long moments, Julie braced herself on her hands and knees and began to extract the attached dildo from Sarah's pussy. Sarah spread her legs and, with only a mild protest, allowed Julie to remove the dildo. Julie then knelt on the bed and allowed Sarah to inspect it. It was made of solid, but flexible rubber, nearly six inches long and fairly thick, and designed to look exactly like an erect cock.

"The real thing is actually almost alive," commented Julie, "but this is a pretty good imitation. It's stiff enough to push in but still soft enough so it doesn't feel like plastic."

She unstrapped it then, moaning slightly, carefully removing the smaller dildo from her own pussy, and showed Sarah.

"This lets us girls pretend to have boys even when the boys aren't available. The wonders of modern science." said Julie, lovingly caressing the larger of the two dildo's.

"Are guys really that good?" asked Sarah. "I haven't found one yet that really turns me on."

"That's the problem." said Julie. "Once you get turned on to a guy, he can be really wonderful. Of course, you can run into some real bums, as well."

"Tell me about it." said Sarah, "But why haven't you given up on guys yet? You can't tell me you've had a marvelous time these past few years."

"No, that's true." replied Julie, "But I have never given up hope and, of course, I've had you and my dildo's for the rough times. I wonder what will happen when I do meet a guy who turns me on."

"When you find him, tell me and maybe we'll both screw him." Sarah laughed.

"What's so funny?" asked Julie. "Don't I usually share with you?"

"Well, Yes, but...", started Sarah.

"But what?" asked Julie. "If I found someone who really turned me on and I wanted to have a long term relationship with that guy, do you think I'd leave you out in the cold?"

"Well, no, I suppose not.", started Sarah, "but I haven't really thought much about it. I guess I'd be a little jealous unless.....", she didn't finish the sentence. Julie rose from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash off the dildo. When she returned, drying it on a fluffy towel, she said, "Unless what?"

"Unless there was some way we could share you, I suppose", said Sarah, "although I'm not sure I like even the idea of sharing you."

"Let's suppose this guy also liked you, so I would have to share you as well, would that make things easier?"

After some thought, Sarah said, "Yes, I suppose so. But I wouldn't really have to fuck him if I didn't want to, would I? Not that I'm against men, you understand, but I haven't had much luck in that regard."

"Of course not, sweetheart, after all, you are over the age of consent."

"No, I didn't mean exactly that. What I think I mean is, if you find a guy who really turns you on and I can at least stand to be in the same room with him, I guess it would be ok."

"Thank you, sweetheart, that's very generous of you. By the way, the same goes for me in regard to your friends, you know."

"Gee thanks, Mom. Now come over her and kiss me before I get all misty-eyed."

End Of Chapter Three