Adventures of Nick Nelson Ch. 13

Story Info
Nick & Julie on Saturday.
3.4k words
4.45
16k
1
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Julie shared a simple dinner that evening. Although they were both half-naked, they were also very tired from the week just past and their recent activity. He turned the conversation to the weekend ahead and began to explain the things he already had planned.

"I have several things already planned for this weekend, Julie, and since this will be our first weekend together, you should be aware of them. In my normal Saturday routine, I usually do my wash in the morning then I have a standing golf date at 12 noon with a couple of fellows from the city council. My Sundays are usually open to whatever except for the third Sunday of the month, which is this weekend."

"My motorcycle group, the Ulysses Club, arranges for a group ride on the 3rd Sunday. We meet at a designated place, usually a gas station, about 9 am and follow the leader for the rest of the day, returning home around 5 in the evening."

"This Sunday we're heading north into the mountains, thru Maleny and on to a rally with more than 1,000 other riders. There will be food and drink and exhibits followed by a club lunch somewhere, then the ride home with one or two of my friends who live on this side of town."

"Sunday sounds like a lot of fun, Nick, may I come along?"

"Absolutely. I was hoping you'd want to go. It should be great fun. My Brisbane group is really great. We should have about 80 bikes on Sunday, most of them with passengers. A lot of the guys bring their wives or girlfriends and the girl riders bring their boyfriends or their kids. It's really a kind of family fun day. Along the way, we all watch out for each other."

"As for Saturday, can you take me home before you go play golf? I have some wash of my own to do and I can do yours at the same time, if that's OK. Then maybe we can have dinner on the river tomorrow night."

"That sounds like a terrific weekend. What would you like to do tonight? Anything at all, Julie, your wish is my command."

"Nick, could we just go for a walk down by the river? It's so nice tonight and I think that would be a very nice way to slow down after this week."

"That's fine with me but you'll have to get dressed. I don't think the residents of Manly are ready for topless walkers just yet."

"OK. I guess that's a small price to pay for a walk in the moonlight with you. But I won't put on a bra - that thing really irritates me and I wish I didn't have to wear it at all."

"You'd sure cause a distraction at work if you went braless. Come to think of it, you cause a distraction at work anyway, even with a bra. What do you think they'd say if you went braless on Monday? You could always say your bras were in the wash and didn't dry in time."

"Now that's about as lame an excuse as I can think of but I might just try it. Do you mind if I don't wear a bra on the weekends? Seriously, now, Nick, would it bother you at all?"

"No way, Julie, I'm in favor of burning all bras."

They cleaned up the kitchen and covered themselves according to the law, then walked hand in hand down to Main Street Manly and the riverbank. A jazz group was playing on the verandah of the Manly Hotel and they stopped to listen for a few minutes. When the band went on break, they continued their walk to the river.

They sat on the grass by the riverbank, just out of the lighted area, and cuddled together. Her head was on his shoulder and his arms were around her. She turned her head towards him and he kissed her lightly. The kiss lingered and she turned her body towards him as he began to lay back on the ground. She eased her body onto his, although not completely. After a few more kisses, he rolled her over and she spread her legs to allow him to be on top of her with her legs wrapped around him.

"Nick, fuck me, please. I want your cock inside me."

"OK, but we'll have to be quiet. There are others strolling in the park here and any noise will surely bring someone."

"I promise, now get that cock out of your pants and into mine."

He raised himself up onto his knees and looked around. There wasn't a soul near them so he unzipped his trousers and pulled his underpants aside to allow his already hardening cock to be exposed. In the meantime, she was quickly removing her panties and repositioning herself beneath him. She wrapped her legs around him and quickly pulled him down to her. He moved her short skirt up to allow his cock to push through her pussy lips and entered her in one lunge. She muffled a cry and tightened her grip on his shoulders.

"Come on, Nick, fuck me now. Hurry, before someone comes."

"I want you to come, Julie, not anyone else." He growled.

He pistoned his hips up and down as quickly as he could. The fire in his cock raged and he was ready to explode in a very short time. She could feel his impending explosion and urged him on with whispered words in his ear.

"Yes, Nick, come on, cum now, fill me with your cum."

At her urgings, he shot his load deep into her pussy. She bit his shoulder as his cum filled her pussy and pushed her to her own orgasm. Her nails bit into his back and her legs were locked tightly around him as they lay in the grass by the riverbank. In a few moments, it was over and they were both breathing heavily, although still connected. She released his shoulder and laid back on the grass, grinning from ear to ear.

"Nick Nelson, you are fabulous. Thank you, my darling, thank you so very much."

"You're very welcome, Julie dear, but I think we need to rearrange ourselves before we get caught. There are some other strollers headed this way. Thank you again, you are magnificent."

He pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and reinserted it into his pants. He knelt up and reached for her panties, which she quickly put place between her legs and squeezed tight. He rolled to her side and kissed her gently. After a while, when no other walkers were near, she retrieved her panties from between her legs and put them on, commenting that she would surely squish when she walked. They strolled back up the hill very slowly, holding hands tightly all the way.

By the time they finally returned to his apartment, they were very tired and curled up in bed holding each other. In mere minutes they were sound asleep.

He woke up first in the morning and grinned as he watched the sleeping Julie next to him. He couldn't remember a more pleasing sight than that. He quietly slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom, then tiptoed past her to the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee and several slices of buttered toast and placed them on a tray. With the tray in hand, he returned to the bedroom and woke the sleeping beauty.

"Good morning, my lady, rise and shine. Breakfast is served if madam cares to sit up a little."

"Oh, Nick, oh my, breakfast in bed. How wonderful. Thank you, darling. Wait just a second while I get rearranged."

When she was settled, he sat on the edge of the bed and offered her the breakfast tray. They kissed lightly, stretching across the tray, then she began to eat the warm toast.

"Oh, Nick, I can't remember the last time I was served breakfast in bed. This is wonderful. Thank you, darling."

"My pleasure, madam, the day awaits your pleasure until I have to leave for the golf course. That is, unless you'd care to go with me?"

"No thank you, I'll take a pass for now. You need time with your friends and I have things of my own to do but I could use a nice ride in the sun this morning before we go. Could that be arranged?"

"Absolutely. After you've finished breakfast, I'll take you on a tour of this riverside area. It's really quite pretty and the road runs right along the river for several miles. Take your time, there's no hurry. We have all morning."

He leaned over and kissed her again, this time teasingly inserting his tongue into her open mouth. After showering separately and cleaning up the breakfast dishes, they mounted his motorcycle for a tour of the area.

The main street of Manly led down to the river where another road paralleled the river bank for several miles. To the north was the Manly boat harbor with little else beyond it. To the south was the riverside road back to downtown Brisbane, although the road didn't follow the river exactly.

They rode easily for about two hours, stopping here and there to inspect something closer, then returned to the apartment. His clothes were in a bag that he carried on his back from Toowoomba so they just picked it up for transport back to Julie's apartment. They arrived with no trouble and he parked in front of the door. Once inside, he grabbed Julie and kissed her fiercely, his tongue dancing inside her mouth and his hands roaming her body.

She began to tremble and tightened her grip on his shoulders, mashing her mouth to his and pressing her hips firmly against him. When they broke the kiss, they were both breathing heavily. They suddenly smiled at each other and kissed again, this time with less urgency. When the kiss broke, she stepped back and placed her hand on his chest.

"Go play golf with your buddies, darling, I'll be here when you get back. Don't worry about me, I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store. Just go have fun with your buddies. After all, I've got you all night and all day tomorrow as well."

She kissed him lightly then pretended to push him out the door. He was grinning so broadly he thought his face would crack. He leaned forward and kissed her quickly, then turned and walked back to his motorcycle. With a wave of his hand, he turned the bike and drove out of the parking area onto the street. In mere seconds, he was gone from sight but he was firmly imbedded in her heart.

Nick broke the news of his impending divorce to his golfing companions and they were quick to commiserate as well as to congratulate him. They warned him to be careful about his actions until the settlement was agreed but it didn't seem to be a big problem. On the ride back to Julie's, he reflected on the changes that had happened to him this week and wondered what was yet in store for him.

He parked his bike in front of Julie's apartment and reached in his pocket for the spare key she had given him. The door opened when he turned the key in the lock and he walked inside. He found her sitting on the couch with her legs curled up under her, reading a book. He strode to the couch and bent down to kiss her upturned lips, then carefully sat on the couch next to her.

"How was your golf game?"

"It was great. I told the fellas about my change of residence and the impending divorce and they are all happy for me. They did mention that they think you're a good influence on me, apparently, and they'd like to meet you. That's probably because I had the best game I've had in a long time."

"Are you hungry? It's almost dinner time and I can cook something if you'd like."

"I think I'd like a shower first. We have dinner reservations at Michael's tonight. The reservation is for 6:30. I thought we could take the train in and walk around a little after dinner. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh, Nick, that's marvelous. Brisbane on a Saturday night. Wonderful. You go shower while I find something to wear."

A little later, they walked hand in hand up the hill to the local train station. They rode leisurely, making all the local stops before coming into the station by the riverwalk.

As they walked, Julie began to talk about their impending threeway relationship.

"Nick, I'm a little concerned about how Sarah will fit in with us." She began. "On the one hand, I'm glad that you seem to like her and she seems to like you but on the other hand I'm beginning to get a little worried. She is younger and will have you all to herself during the week while I'm here and God only knows what she'll say about me. Sarah knows so many intimate things about me - about us - some of which I'm sure would be disgusting to you."

"Julie, sweet, calm yourself. In the first place, Sarah and I have only just met and even that is something that was going to happen eventually anyway. I realize that she is special to you and you are special to her as well. I don't want to interfere in that relationship in any way but neither do I want to be left out. Besides, there is nothing she could tell me about you that would disgust me, I promise."

All thru the evening, Julie brought up her fears and Nick tried his best to calm them, finally saying that only time would tell how things worked out. For now, he was sure he loved Julie and that was the end of the discussion. At midnight, the exhausted but happy couple boarded the train for the ride back home. This time the walk was easy as it was all down hill. They held hands and bumped hips as the walked down the hill to Julie's front door. He used his key to open the door, then stepped aside to allow her to entire. Once they were inside, the atmosphere was intense.

They had been teasing each other with touches and kisses all night, when the weren't discussing Sarah, and now it was time to finish the teasing. He pulled her into his embrace and kissed her with his tongue invading her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth wide to receive him, sucking lightly on his tongue. They swayed together just inside the door, their bodies touching each other at every possible point.

He suddenly broke the kiss and swept her into his arms, carrying her to the bedroom. When he laid her down on the bed, he instructed her to lay still and let him undress her. She closed her eyes and moaned but made no move to undress herself. She would do as he wished because she knew he would pleasure her greatly in the process.

He quickly shed his clothes and dimmed the light in the room. Then he leaned over and kissed her lightly on the mouth. He began unbuttoning her blouse and, as he opened each button, he kissed the newly exposed flesh. When he had her blouse completely open, he nuzzled her belly button and kissed her just below the belly button but short of the edge of her pubic hair. She was squirming with desire. She wanted him to kiss her clit and her pussy but he avoided them.

He helped her to sit up so he could remove her blouse, then laid her back down again, naked to the waist. He once again began kissing her, starting with her mouth, then proceeding down her neck to her breasts. At each breast, he gently kissed and licked the whole breast, ending with taking the nipple into his mouth for a moment. She was beside herself and gripped the edge of the mattress hard to keep from grabbing him.

He unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt next and slid it off her legs. Starting with her toes, he began kissing his way back up her legs until he was just inches from her steaming pussy.

After completely bathing her left leg, he returned to her feet and repeated the process on her right leg. She was beside herself, squirming and panting with each touch on her body. Finally, he knelt between her legs and she began to sigh. He bent down and placed his mouth over her clit but without removing her panties. She gasped and cried out.

"Oh, God, Nick, no more teasing. I can't take anymore teasing, fuck me now, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He ignored her cries and pretended to lick and suck her clit and pussy lips thru the thin fabric of her panties. She was going berserk, madly thrashing her hips around so that he had to hold them down with his hands in order to administer his fabric shrouded kisses. At long last, he slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and began to lower them. Slowly, very slowly, he lowered her panties and finally removed them altogether.

He repositioned himself between her legs, supported on his hands and knees with his cock just brushing her pussy lips. She was begging him to fuck her and raising her hips in a vain attempt to capture his hard cock. After several minutes of this teasing, he lowered himself into her and she moaned loudly.

"Oh, yes, Nick, fill me with your hard cock, yes, like that, oh, you're huge, Nick, you're splitting me, omygod, you're hurting."

"Should I stop now?"

"NO! You bastard, don't you dare. Fuck me with that hot cock of yours and I don't care if you split me in half, just keep fucking. Move it, you bastard, fuck me hard, fuck me now."

She moved her hands to surround him and raked his back with her fingernails as his cock entered her waiting pussy. At her insistence, he began to fuck her in earnest, shoving his hips forward and back as hard as he could without pulling his cock out of her body. He was energized by her cries and worked hard to deliver the satisfaction she desired. Faster and harder he rammed his cock into her pulsating pussy.

He felt her hot juices and noticed that she stiffened her body in a climax but kept on pumping. He fucked her through her first orgasm and then began to near his point of completion as her pussy contracted and grabbed his cock even harder.

"Julie, I'm cumming. I can't wait any longer."

"Yes, yes, Nick, cum in me now, Oh please give me your cum."

He shoved himself forward as hard as he could and held his position as his cock twitched and shot a load of his hot cum deep into her pussy. Three, four times his cock shot hot cum into her heated receptacle and she reacted by tightening her cunt muscles to squeeze the last drops of cum from his quivering cock. For several long moments, they both worked together to drain him of his hot cum and his energy.

They collapsed, Nick barely keeping his weight off Julie and her pulling him as close as she could while they huffed and puffed to regain control of their breathing.

"Oh, my, Nick, I don't have the words to describe this feeling. It's absolutely fabulous. You sent me places I didn't even know existed. You're a magnificent lover, darling, thank you for loving me."

"Believe me, Julie, the pleasure is mine. I haven't had such a marvelous experience ever. Making love to you makes life worth living, it really does. You are magnificent. Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

A short while later, he rose from the bed and retrieved the hot cloth that she loved so well after their lovemaking and placed in on her distended pussy lips. She moaned as she felt the warm heat and closed her legs to keep the heat in her pussy as long as possible. They kissed each other and cuddled together and slept. It had been a long day.

End of Chapter 13