Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 01

Story Info
An older white wife has an affair with a young black man.
3.9k words
4.39
49.9k
53

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,306 Followers

Author's Note: This story is at the request of a married couple. Their names and occupations have been changed to protect their identity. Please enjoy the start of your story, dear readers. There is plenty to follow in your wife's adventure.

*****

Pam Smith was quietly getting ready for work and did not want to wake her husband. His job with the fire department meant he sometimes had to work odd hours and he had only been home a short time. It took time for her to adjust to his crazy schedule, but now found it to be an important part of her routine.

She had already decided what she would be wearing the previous night and avoided looking at the conservative dress. Pam hated having to dress prim and proper for her much loved employment, but a third grade school teacher was expected to dress a certain way. At least she could wear the garter belt and old fashioned stockings without raising any eyes.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her athletic body, which was no small feet for a fifty year old woman who had given birth to several children. Pam went to the gym religiously three times a week and the work definitely paid off. She had seen plenty of women let themselves go after having children, but she never allowed that to happen. She wanted to look good for John and he loved her effort.

The black garter belt played nicely against her pale flesh. The black stockings looked great on her long legs. Her black lace bra concealed her pinkish-brown nipples under the fabric and she wished she didn't have to wear a bra at all. She was small enough to easily justify going without for the rest of her life, but the risk was too great. She could never risk her nipples pressing against her dress while at work. There was a time she liked concealing her tits, but John had made her very happy with her own body.

She finished getting ready and quietly left her apartment in the hopes she would be able to avoid that creepy super. Mr. Jacobs never bothered to hide his leering at the women in the building, even when his much younger wife was standing right next to him. Tanya Jacobs was very attractive and could easily have any man she wished. She had no idea what the woman saw in the old pervert.

She wanted to tell John about the way he looked at her, but knew he would react with his fists to defend her honor. She loved living in that building and liked her neighbors. The last thing she wanted was to make a change of living arrangements. Not to mention the difficulty in making the police understand why her husband would assault anyone. Pam could deal with the creepy super by ignoring him, which was the best solution she could come up with and it had worked well for her.

Pam was in luck and able to escape without being spotted by the pervert, since the last thing she wanted was for anyone to ruin her day. She was going to have another student teacher in her class, which always put her in a good mood. Despite all the years she had spent teaching her kids, she had never lost the fire in her heart for her job. Her love of the profession was great and encouraging the next generation to work towards their own passion for her profession was a very close second.

That day it was to be Benson Hughs and she knew very little about the young man. His name was one of countless that had learned from her and she would hold his hand every step of the way. Pam would ensure that he would be able to get past the frustrations that came with being a student teacher and remind him of the fire when needed. Every student teacher had their ups and downs, which is why she wanted to guide towards their success.

Pam walked to her classroom and found Benson Hughs waiting for her. His skin was the color of ebony and his eyes were very dark, which she found a little exciting for some strange reason. She had to look up to see his face as she approached the young man and his smile matched her own. He was very handsome for someone a good thirty years her junior and wondered why the thought crossed her mind. She had never been tempted to stray and was not about to start now.

They made small talk to pass the time and found the two of them clicked immediately. Her kids arrived and the pleasant conversation was cut short. Third graders needed constant supervision and she loved it, but there was no time to pick up where they had left off. With her own children no longer living at home, this was a chance for her to recapture some of what she lost. There was nothing she would do to ever put her job at risk, since she loved every moment she had with her kids.

Once her kids were gone for the day, she asked the young man with the fire of teaching in his dark eyes, "How did you like your first day, Mr. Hughs."

He smiled and said, "Please, call me Benson. I loved every moment of it. Thank you, Mrs. Smith."

She looked at her watch and said, "If I'm calling you Benson, then you should call me Pam. Are you hungry?"

He nodded and said, "Famished, Pam."

She smiled and said, "Good, because I am taking you out to dinner to celebrate your first day."

He looked down at her wedding ring and asked, "Won't your husband get upset if your late?"

She looked into his dark eyes and said, "He's a fireman and works odd hours. He's probably just now leaving for the station. How about it, Benson? Dinner on me?"

He smiled broadly as he said, "Since you put it that way, Pam, it sounds great."

She asked, "Do you have a car?"

He shook his head and said, "No. I took the bus."

She said, "It's a good thing I do."

They talked all the way to the restaurant and she decided she really liked the fire in the young man even more. She ordered herself a gin and tonic and apologized for not being able to get him something stronger than the ice tea. Pam was well aware of what they did to her, but one wouldn't hurt. His hands brushed against hers several times and she could not help the pleasant sensations she was feeling.

On the drive home, his hand kept brushing against her and she realized she liked the clumsy attempt by someone so much younger. She knew she should stop the advancements, but could not bring herself to do anything other than enjoy what was happening. Pam stopped in front of his apartment and his lips pressed against hers. For a moment, she allowed the passion to take over, but quickly pulled herself together and pulled away.

He said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

She smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. We'll call it an accident and leave it at that. Deal?"

He nodded and said, "Deal."

The week flew by and she was eating dinner with him every night at different restaurants to avoid anyone recognizing her giving a repeat performance at a restaurant with someone that was not her husband. His hands continued to find ways to touch different parts of her body and she even found the occasion to do the same. She would drive him home and they would part with a great deal of sexual tension building between them. They both wanted to kiss the other deeply, but managed to fight the urge.

Friday had arrived and John was going to be gone for the weekend. She hated weekends like this, because the apartment was far too empty for her. Pam was having a hard time adjusting to the loneliness that she had never known before. Unlike many of her fellow teachers, she did not go out on the weekends at all. The music she loved was never played in any of the clubs, but she could listen at home and remember when the music was great.

They had stopped at a restaurant to celebrate his first week, which was a little darker inside than the others. She felt his hand caress her legs and slowly work between her thighs. Pat gave an approving look with her smile and her hand started to caress his knee. Her legs parted a little beneath her black dress and he started to inch closer to what they both wanted. She had never been tempted to stray until this moment and knew she had to do something to bring it to an end.

Instead of saying what she should have, Pam asked, "Do you want to come back to my place, Benson?"

He smiled and she felt herself melt at his gaze, then asked, "What about your husband?"

She was losing herself completely as she said, "He has fire training and will be gone all weekend."

His hands pressed a little further towards a place that was starting to get very wet, then said, "I'll get the check."

It was a difficult drive as his hands were causing her to want to focus on something other than the road. She was getting wetter with each mile that passed and finally reached her building without causing an accident. Pam lead him to her apartment and opened the door for the young man she was on the verge of crossing a line. She closed the door behind them and locked it, then lost herself completely in his eyes.

Her lips met his and her knees felt very week and she used her arms to support her body. His hands were caressing her back and slowly working their way down to her ass. Her hands moved down the front of his powerful body and she could feel his massive dick pressing hard for release. Pam had no idea just how big he was, but from what she could feel, it was massive. She was losing herself more and more to his mouth and the exploration of their hands.

Her fingers nervous worked to release his manhood and his tongue was making her lose all sense of herself. She reached between the fabric and his dark flesh, then felt his head in her hand and knew his girth must be fantastic. Her free hand pressed his clothing down and she was finally able to appreciate the fullness of the young man with both of her hands.

Pam broke the very passionate kiss and slowly lowered herself down, since her brown, hazel eyes had to see what her hands were just starting to explore with great pleasure. His ebony dick was bigger than anything she ever imagined possible and smiled at the way it looked pressed against her pale fingers. Her eyes focused on the massive dick and she could see the tip start to glisten from her touch.

Pam pressed her pink tongue to taste him and loved the saltiness of what she found. Her tongue started to explore more of his head and her hands started to move slowly on his shaft. He gave a pleasant sigh to show his appreciation and Pam smiled at his reaction. She loved everything about his manhood and slowly explored what was before her.

Her lips parted and she began to take part of him inside of her. The feeling of her lips as they stretched to accommodate the girth was something she found enjoyable and had to have more of his perfection. She pressed further and felt his head on her tongue, which caused an explosion of sensations within her. Pam's hands started to move up and down his massive shaft a little quicker, which caused her to feel wonderful things in her hands.

She pressed her head forward and quickly reached the gagging point, but held herself in place as she could go no further. His hands reached out for her head and she felt waves of pleasure as he stroked her long, brown hair. Pam attempted to take the man further, but could not get any of him into her throat. Judging by the moans, he didn't appear to mind one bit, but it bothered her greatly.

Pam started to move her head with much more determination, but each time he would stop at the same place inside of her mouth. His hands started to tighten and she knew he was very close to giving her something very special. She moved her head back and allowed only the tip of his head to remain and her hands moved with greater determination.

She felt a powerful blast of white hit the back of her throat and coughed, but did not pull away. He twitched hard several times and each brought a fresh shot of salty wonder to her tongue. Pam loved the way her mouth felt as it slowly filled to the breaking point. The white of his release sent chills down her spine and loved the way he felt leaking out of her tight seal of her lips.

The last twitch meant there was no more to give her and wished for one more shot into her very full mouth. She could feel him dripping down her chin and carefully released the tip with minimal loss of his precious release. Pam pressed her lips together and swallowed all that she had. The sensation of him sliding down her throat was incredible and she wished there were far more to give her.

She released his softening dick from her hands and he fell back into a chair to recover. Pam got up and looked into his glazed eyes with a smile and knew he must be pleased. She was not expecting any response, since his breathing told her all she needed to know.

Pam grinned down at him and said, "Wait right there, Benson. I'm going to get into something more comfortable for you."

She saw the front door was slightly ajar and kicked herself for not doing a better job of concealing her actions from anyone with prying eyes, like the creepy super. Her hand closed the door and she felt the sense of deja vu as her fingers secured the locks. Her eyes looked at his face as she passed him and saw the contentment of her actions still very visible. Pam left for her bedroom, John's bedroom, and she quickly pushed the thought of her husband to the back of her mind. The unspeakable line had already been crossed and there was no going back.

She looked in the mirror and saw some of Benson's white on her chin and used her finger to bring it to her mouth. It was not quite as pleasurable on her tongue as when it came directly from his source, but still very good. She sucked her finger until there was nothing left for her to find, then started the process of removing every stitch of clothing.

Pat selected a black garter belt and black, silk stockings, which were put on with great care. She smiled as she looked down at her athletic legs and rubbed her hands up and down the silk to ensure they were perfect. She carefully selected her most seductive lingerie and know he would have no difficulty in seeing every part of her that should never be seen by anyone, except her husband.

She was on the verge of calling out to him, but stopped herself and pulled out the only type of lube her husband ever allowed. It is for anal and John made it very clear to her, over the years, how much he wants to do that with her. She loved her husband very much, but the pain she instinctively knew to be there during anal was not something she ever wanted to happen. Pam had no other choice, since she wanted to feel his massive cock in her throat and there was no other way.

Checking herself in the mirror to ensure everything was perfect, she called out, "Benson, I'm ready. Come to my bedroom."

She heard him call back, "On my way, Pam."

She saw his naked body for the first time as he appeared in the doorway and her eyes got lost in his athletic body. Pam could feel his eyes soaking her in and wanted to smile up at him, but she could not break away from his ebony cock and balls. Regardless of the softness of his shaft, it was a pleasure to see.

He walked to her and her hands started to caress his body, while his hands started their own exploration over her lingerie. As he made contact with her small tits, her already hardened nipples got impossibly harder and a moan escaped her lips. Her hands reached down to his perfect manhood and they let out shared sighs of pleasure. She loved the way his ebony balls felt in her hands and started to feel them with a sense of great desire building within her body.

Pam guided him to her bed and made certain the lube was close to their bodies. She was more than wet enough to take him, but wanted to have her hands on a slick shaft as it slowly hardened at her touch. His eyes brightened when he saw what type of lube and knew what he was thinking. She had no interest in ruining the mood, so she kept quiet about something that was not going to happen. She could always break it to him later and hoped he would understand.

Her hands were very slick from the lube as she started to move them up and down his softened shaft. Pam's eyes were lost in the glistening skin her touch was starting to leave behind. Slowly her hands moved across its entirety and she felt him jump at her touch. Again, her lips parted to take his head in her mouth and her tongue was salivating at tasting him once again.

The lube made it easy to accommodate his girth, which caused her lips to open wide. Even in this state of slow hardening, she could feel her mouth open wide for him. Her hands worked his shaft with touch of desire and the twitching became far more pronounced. Each twitch in her mouth sent ripples of pleasure through body.

She moved her head down on his mostly hardened dick and pushed past the gag point with tremendous determination. She felt her throat expand to accommodate the mass and she loved the sensation it sent through her body. His hands moved to the back of her head and he started to moan in pleasure. She pulled back a little to get some air, then took a deep breath right before forcing him all the way down her throat. The pressure inside of her was intense and she was getting wetter by the moment.

Pam could wait no longer, since her wet hole was aching to be filled by his manhood. She slowly released his shaft from her mouth and felt the emptiness he was leaving behind. There was little doubt in her mind that she would feel that wonderful fullness many more times. His hands followed her up and he did not try to force her back down, which she found to be a little disappointing.

She looked into his eyes as she spread her legs over his massive shaft and pulled the lingerie away to prevent it from interfering with her desired entry. His hands moved between the material and her flesh, then started to make their way to her small tits. She felt her pink hole open very wide and she moaned at the sensation it sent throughout her entire body. Pam felt his strong hands reach her tits and easily covered them completely and could feel the pressure on her very sensitive nipples.

She lowered herself down with ease and was grateful for the assistance the lube was bringing. Considering the size of the young man, there was room for doubt about taking him this easily with only the wetness of her pussy to assist her in the pleasure he was bringing. His fingers started to squeeze her nipples and she let out a fresh moan from the pleasure of his touch. Pam had him all the way inside of her and loved the feeling of fulness his dark dick brought to her pink hole. He was reaching places that had never been touched and it added greatly to her growing pleasure of the moment.

She kept him buried deep while his hands moved from her tits to her ass and the sensation he brought increased drastically. He squeezed her firm, round cheeks and she moaned in appreciation for the added pleasure it brought. Pam started to move her body up and down on his massive shaft and his hands dug in tightly, which caused her to moan much louder.

Her brown and hazel eyes lost themselves in his dark eyes, which caused her to lose herself completely to him. Every movement inside of her send waves of pleasure she had never known before and started to increase her tempo. His hands moved and she could feel his fingers slowly working their way across her crack to her virgin hole. Pam was more than willing to let his fingers touch whatever part of her body they desired.

His fingers reached their destination and she felt herself tighten at his touch. The sensation of being of him coming in contact with that particular spot caused her body to be filled with a new height of pleasure. Her rhythm reached the point of being hard and fast, which caused him to be rammed deep inside of her. She felt his fingers start to spread her open and she was on the verge of feeling something wonderful.

Her eyes stayed open as long as she could force them and saw his head go back. He let out a grunt and her eyes closed tightly. Her wave of orgasmic pleasure was intensified by feeling him unload deep inside of her. He dug in tightly and it forced her tight hole to open a little more. There was no sensation of pain at all, since there was no room for anything other than the incredible pleasure her body was feeling.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,306 Followers
12