Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam's lover takes her to new heights.
3.4k words
4.47
21.1k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Pam awoke with the sensation of being watched and she got up quickly to scan the room for any sign of an intruder. As far as she could tell, there was no one else in the room with them. She wanted to wake John, but remembered he was out for his fire training.

She felt the heat of a body next to her and it all came flooding back. Pam recalled crossing the line she swore would never be crossed and searched for some feeling of guilt. The only thing she felt was a sore throat and pussy, but the fullness she had felt was well worth any discomfort the aftermath brought to her body.

He sat up and yawned as he said, "Morning, Pam."

Pam looked into his dark face and smiled as she said, "Good morning, Benson."

She pressed her lips to his and it felt as natural as two old lovers greeting one another with the rising sun. Her hand caressed his hard shaft and his found her tits as he pressed his fingers under the fabric of her neglige. His tongue entered her mouth and she gave in to his control over her body. Pam felt herself melting into him with every moment their passion filled kiss.

She somehow found the strength to pull away and grinned as she said, "I hope you plan on putting this to good use."

He let out a sigh as she began to move her hands up and down his perfect shaft, then said, "Of course, Pam, and I know your going to love it."

Pam's grinned widened as she said, "I don't doubt it a bit."

He released her tits and put his head between her legs and he could see her wet hole calling out to be filled by him again. His hands lifted her legs far higher than was needed and she let him push her knees back towards her. Pam grabbed her legs and waited for his tongue to bring her pleasure and found contact with someplace completely different. She stared over her bikini trimmed bush at his eyes and started to lose herself.

He replaced his tongue with his fingers and softly started to caress her tight hole, then asked, "Have you ever been licked here before?"

She shook her head and said, "No, Benson, and I don't want to. That is really nasty. Why don't you put your tongue to work on something far better."

He smiled up at her and asked, "Have you ever had anything in your asshole?"

She shook her head and said, "Never, and don't plan on starting now."

Before she could stop him, his tongue went back to replace his fingers and she was expecting to be revolted by the sensation. Instead, she found her body filled with some unknown pleasure and let out a sigh of appreciation. His tongue was taking its time to explore every ridge with great interest and every movement caused her to feel a heightened sense of pleasure. Pam wanted to fight her reaction, but the sighs and heavy breathing could not be stopped.

His hands moved very close to her pinkish hole as his tongue started to focus on the center. She gritted her teeth as he pulled her open and felt his tongue press its way inside. The discomfort passed away quickly and she was moaning in appreciation for his work. Pam had never dreamed that part of her body could make her feel this way and she had no interest in the sensation ever coming to an end.

Just as she was starting to really enjoy herself, he removed his tongue and loosened his fingers, then said, "It sounded like you really enjoyed my tongue there. Do you still think its nasty?"

She shook her head and said, "I can't believe it felt that good. It's still nasty, but damn. Now put your tongue to work on someplace even better."

Pam could see a devious look on his face and waited nervously for his next course of action. He removed himself from between her legs and held out the open bottle of lube. She released her hands, but he did not let her legs rest. There was dreading his desire for having a slick dick and feared he was going to put it someplace it should never be.

As she started to use the lube on his massive dick, she felt his finger enter her yearning pussy. It was more than wet enough to allow him to enter and she was glad he was putting something in the right hole. Pam moaned as he slowly worked his finger in and out, which made it quite difficult for her to enjoy the feeling of his glistening shaft in her hands.

His finger pulled out slowly and she felt his fingertip press against her asshole. It pressed down tight to prevent entry of any kind, but his finger was more than slick enough to push inside of her. She gritted her teeth again and felt his finger as he pressed it deeply inside. He slowly started to move his finger back and forth and she was starting to enjoy the sensation.

As his finger slowly brought her some strange pleasure, he said, "Your asshole feels amazing."

Pam let out a soft sigh of newfound pleasure and he rudely pulled his finger out of her tight hole. He moved his ebony dick away from her hands and placed himself between her legs. His powerful hands held her knees back even further and Pam reached up to hold them in place. She felt the tip of his dick press against her asshole and she tried to pull away.

There was fear in her eyes as she said, "Please don't, Benson."

He pressed a little harder and said, "Relax, Pam. This will feel much better than my finger."

She shook her head and said, "It won't fit. Please stop."

Benson looked lovingly into her terror filled eyes and said, "Yes it will."

Benson smiled at her as he got the head inside of her impossibly tight hole and she cried out in pain. He pressed himself a little further and she screamed as she felt her asshole get torn in two by the massive intrusion. Tears were rolling down her eyes and she shook her head to emphasize her desire for him to stop.

She screamed out, "This fucking hurt. Get it out, Benson. Of fuck. Get it out."

He said with a soothing voice, "The worst parts over."

He forced himself in deeper and she cried out, "NOOOOOO. Stop please. Of fuck. Please stop."

Instead of accepting her desire, he slowly pushed himself all the way inside of her dark hole. His fingers started to work her clit and he patiently waited for the sobbing to stop. Pain was slowly being washed away by his touch and she was letting out sighs as the pain was almost bearable.

He smiled and said, "And you said it wouldn't fit."

She scowled at him and said, "This really fucking hurts. Get it out, please."

Pam started to lose herself into his eyes as he said, "It will pass."

He started to slowly move in and out while working her clit, which lead to sighs becoming moans. Pam found herself surprised a she started to enjoy the feeling of fulness in what was virgin territory. It had hurt like hell to get to this point, but she was moaning loudly as his fingers released her clit. She always knew entry would bring a great deal of pain, but she could never fathom the pleasure she now felt as he started to move his hips for their shared pleasure.

The fulness was pressing against something wonderful deep inside of her forbidden territory and she started to scream out as she was close to a powerful orgasm. His eyes closed tightly as he started to thrust himself in with great force and her own eyes closed tightly. It was the feel of his cum hitting hard inside of that caused her own hard release and knew he was making her cream for the first time in ages.

She felt her white drip onto his dark shaft as he was pressing back inside and knew she was mixing with him in the most unbelievable way. While still in the process of his powerful release, he started to pull and could feel him leave a trail behind. Her asshole closed tight and she screamed in pleasure as he released a powerful blast directly on her hole. His hands pulled her asshole open wide and she could feel her cream pooling with his own inside of her open hole.

She felt his dick press against her lips and she released more of her cream and loved every moment. Pam fought hard to open her eyes and looked at his dick. It had the appearance of whipped cream from a spray can and still could not fathom how anal could bring about such an amazing state.

The tip of his dick was moving back and she knew he was going to force it back inside of her asshole before it softened, which would not take long. She gritted her teeth as she felt the pooling in her opened hole force itself inside of her with a powerful movement of his dick. Her pinkish hole was forced open far wider than his hands could ever accomplish and some of the pain returned.

She could feel their combined release inside her and enjoyed the sensation, despite the pain that another entry was bringing to her body. He thrust himself all the way in with a great deal of force and she let out a scream of pain and pleasure. His dick was still very hard and he brought the fulness back inside to reach that special place. Pam felt a strange mix of two fires burning within in her and the flame of pleasure started to overtake the flame of pain.

She looked deeply into his dark eyes and the pain was replaced entirely by a return of pure pleasure. His lips pressed to hers and any remnant of the agony he had brought her body was no longer there. Pam gave herself completely to Benson and knew he was going to bring her to incredible heights of pleasure.

Pam felt him start to soften inside of her and knew the wonderful sensation of fulness would soon pass. As he slowly withdrew from her tight hole, she could feel their combined white remain deep and found it to be a tremendous reminder of what he had given her. Their lips pressed tighter and he was completely out, which left a sense of emptiness to another part of her body.

They took a shower together to continue the exploration with their hands and no part of their bodies was left untouched. She was starting to feel the soreness of her ass, but ignored the discomfort as his hands caressed her soapy body. While she loved to feel his body, it was his frustratingly soft dick that she enjoyed the most.

Once the shower was over, he volunteered to make breakfast and she chose to remain to find something special to wear for him. The leopard print garter belt was the obvious choice, but she was agonizing over which stocking would show off her legs the best. She settled for the lace top and soon her legs were looking fantastic. Pam smiled as her hands reached for the cupless chemise, which hugged her body perfectly and hung down just past her firm, round ass. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was happy with the almost transparent look of the chemise and knew he would be just as happy with her state of dress.

He was setting the table as she walked out and his eyes focused on her legs and said, "Your legs look amazing."

She smiled as she slowly walked towards the table and said, "I'm glad you like them."

His eyes moved up and said, "And love the garter belt. Not a lot of women wear them anymore, but looks so damned hot."

Her eyes were on his powerful chest as she said, "This makes me feel sexy. I hate dressing the way I do for work, but they wouldn't exactly encourage showing up like this."

His eyes moved up her body to her tits and he said, "No chance. You'd give some of them a coronary. You are a very sexy woman."

She moved the chair so they could sit closer and said, "Thank you, Benson. You do know there is quite a bit of an age difference between us."

His eyes moved back to her legs and said, "I don't care about that. Damn, your legs look so hot wearing those things."

Pam pulled up the chemise as she sat and spread her legs for his viewing pleasure and said, "You certainly know how to compliment a lady."

They ate as best they could, since they needed to regain their energy. It was no easy task as their minds were occupied with other things. The soreness from sitting was easy to ignore, since his attention to her legs, and the rest of her, but especially her legs, was bringing about its own pleasure.

She saw the desire building within him and he could no longer think of putting another bite in his mouth. His knees hit the floor and her legs were forced further apart. Pam felt his hands caress her stockinged legs and started to breath deeply at his touch. She leaned back as his dark face moved closer and she started to lose himself in his dark eyes.

As his hands caressed her thighs, his tongue reached her hard clit and she let out a moan. Their eyes locked onto each other and her hands reached out for the back of his head. His tongue sent waves of pleasure through her body and her hands clamped down on his hair. He was working his tongue in a way she had never known and the moans quickly changed to a much more animalistic sound.

Her tightened grip encouraged him to work harder at his task and she was quickly screaming out in new pleasure. Her husband had eaten her pussy out many times, but it was never like this. His hands were exploring her legs and each movement sent a fire through her veins. Pam was on the verge of exploding onto his dark face and knew it was going to be another incredible experience.

Pam pulled hard on his head and screamed out as her body started to release its cream. Her eyes closed tightly as his tongue started to do something new and the release became far more powerful. She could feel her asshole spasm and there was only pleasure to be found. Once powerful wave after another crashed over her body and her screams became more intense with each one.

The last wave had passed and she was grateful for the chair. There was no way she could have supported her body after that. Her eyes opened and she watched as he stood up before her. His face looked like a can of whipped cream exploded on it and she could not believe he had brought her to that point again so quickly. His powerful arms lifted her from the chair with ease and her exhausted body was taken to her bed.

He set her down and saw his very hard dick aching for release and knew it was time to return the favor. She took a few deep breaths to recover enough strength and sat up with the lube in hand. As if he could read her mind, he was on his back and she had her legs spread over his body. Her hands started to work the lube on his shaft and he was caressing her cheeks.

Once ready, her tongue soon found the pleasure of the tip as it pressed inside of her mouth. Pam only allowed a moment of wonder, then she felt herself gag a little on the depth. His hands were encouraging her to continue and she felt her throat expand as she slowly took him all the way inside. Her hands reached out to caress his balls and his started to move up and down her crack.

Pam held as long as she could, but it was impossible to breath with him in her throat. She pulled back quickly to breath and his hands were moving closer to her pinkish, tight hole. His fingers reached a very sore part of her body as she was in the process of taking him into her throat. The pain caused her to jump a little, but she did not release a single inch of his wonderful manhood.

It was very frustrating to have to release him to breath, but there was no alternative for her. There was just no way to keep him deep and get air at the same time. Pam knew he enjoyed the feeling of her throat, since his moans and breathing changed greatly with maximum depth. She held herself as long as she could with each dive, but it was never long enough and hated the feeling of emptiness it would leave behind.

An idea popped into her head as she felt his finger enter her wet hole. Just like a swimmer, it would all come down to the timing of her breaths. Pam took a deep breath, then started to fuck him hard and fast with her mouth. With each upward movement, she took the time to breath, then forced him all the way in quickly. He was starting to thrust hard into her mouth with her rhythm and his moans were increasing.

Another finger entered her pussy and she let out a muffled sigh of pleasure. His fingers left her pussy and soon were buried inside of another hole. Two fingers from his other hand replaced the sense of emptiness in her pink hole and knew they would not be there long. He thrust up hard into her throat with a loud moan and she knew exactly what that meant.

His fingers released themselves from her wet pussy and forced themselves inside of her asshole. She felt his fingers bury themselves as deeply as he could get them and let out another powerful moan as she pulled her head back to prepare for his white release to greet her tongue. Only the head remained pressed against her lips and he pulled her asshole open widely with a great deal of discomfort.

While he gripped her asshole painfully, her tongue received its reward. A powerful shot hit the back of her throat and dripped down to her tongue. With each powerful release, her asshole was opened a little more and she felt the strange sensation of pain and pleasure wrack her body. Pam felt his white escape her lips and drip down to his massive shaft. She was now open wider than ever before and wanted to scream out, but her mouth was far too full to make a sound.

She knew, despite the pain, she would let him do with her body as he wished. Just as she knew he would let her do as she wished of him. They were the perfect lovers and his moans of release were the sounds of a perfect song. Their bodies belonged to each other and loved the way she completely lost herself in him.

The last twitch had passed, but her asshole remained open for him. Her lips released his tip and she swallowed the wonderful elixir he had given her. Pam felt him flow down her throat and it helped to ease the emptiness she was feeling. She started to take his softening shaft into her throat to find any remnant that had escaped her lips and his hands loosened their grip on her not so tight hole. With her lips pressed firmly at his base, she pulled her head back slowly and found more than enough to satisfy her tongue.

His breathing deepened and his hands started to slowly caress her cheeks. They both needed rest and she was quite content to lay on his body with her legs spread for his viewing pleasure. The pain his fingers had brought was still there, but nowhere as pronounced as it once was. The first entry had been brutal and knew the worst was behind her.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers