Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam goes to a hotel to be with her lover and gets a surprise.
3.8k words
4.35
20.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,298 Followers

Pam had just woken to the sound of the phone and felt her lover's body beneath her. He was in a deep state of sleep and she did not want the ringing to wake him. She got off the bed and reached for the phone as quickly as she could and he remained oblivious to the world. Her eyes scanned the owner of the phone calling her and removed herself to prevent her husband from hearing her lover sleeping in the background.

The conversation was short and her eyes were very wide as she came back to her bedroom. She shook the dark body of her lover to wake him in a panic and he was sleeping too deeply to arouse easily. Her hands started to shake him harder and his dark eyes slowly opened with a questioning look on his face.

She said, "My husband just called."

He yawned and asked, "How's his training going?"

She said, "Cancelled. He'll be here in a few hours."

He sat up in bad and said, "Shit."

She nodded and said, "Exactly. I hate to do this, but you need to leave."

His ebony body got out of bed and he started to do a search for his clothing. Pam helped him as best she could, but her eyes kept being drawn to his perfection far too often to be of much use. It took precious time, but he was finally dressed and had everything in hand. As she rushed him towards the door, his lips started to search for hers and she almost let him have his way.

She shook her head and said, "We'll kiss later, promise. Right now, Benson, you need to leave and I need to clean."

Her hand had reached the door and she was opening it for him as he said, "I can help you clean up, Pam."

She shoved him out and said, "If I don't kick you out, we won't be cleaning anything and you know it. Now go."

He grinned and said, "Your right about that. Call me later?"

She nodded and said, "I will. Now go call a driver and go home."

His eyes were on her stockinged legs and was on the verge of saying something else, but she closed the door before he could delay her any further. Pam started her mad dash to hide any sign of her betrayal from her husband and knew the sheets were in desperate need of cleaning. She rushed to her bedroom and quickly removed the sheets to reveal a mattress with some fresh stains. There was nothing she could do about that and figured John would never notice with so many already there.

Her hands bundled up the clear sign of her betrayal and grabbed her articles of clothing that were laying about. Everything was in the washing machine and ready, but had almost forgotten to include what she was wearing. Pam was soon naked and catching her breath as she turned on the washer and hoped there was plenty of red lights to slow his drive.

She walked through the living room and found no sign he had been there, except for the damned chair she had been sitting on. Pam quickly cleaned the wooden seat and decided to do the same to his as a precaution. The dishes were quickly washed and she headed into her bedroom and quickly had the bottle of lube put back in place with the others. He would not question the missing amount due to his awareness of her use of toys and the lube that went with it.

Satisfied that there was nothing left, she stepped into the shower and started to wash her lover off of her petite body. The bar of soap caused her to grit her teeth as she made contact with a very sore asshole. Pam ignored the pain and continued to ensure there was nothing left of him to be found on any part of her.

Once out of the shower and dry, she rushed to the washing machine and was grateful that part was done. Everything was put in the drier and quickly on its way to hiding what she had done. With nothing more to do with her betrayal, she walked into her bedroom and started to dress for her husband.

The black garter belt was soon pressing against her flesh and she smiled at the wonderful sensation it brought to her. She carefully selected a pair of sexy, black stocking and slowly pulled them up her legs and felt for any sign of imperfection. Once satisfied they were perfect, Pam put on the black neglige he loved and stared at her body in the mirror.

He was going to go crazy when he saw her and she would let him have his way with her body. Pam knew whenever her eyes closed with her husband, she would see her dark lover and was unable to find the slightest hint of guilt. Her hands reached for the black stilettos and she wanted to put them on now, but would have to wait for the laundry to dry. They made her long legs look even longer, which drove her husband crazy.

She took the stilettoes to the couch and set them down carefully. All she could do was hope everything dried in time. Pam started to carefully search the apartment for anything that was missed and breathed a sigh of relief when there was none to be found. Just as she was about to sit, the drier buzzed and she was moving quickly again.

As she pulled everything out of the drier, which was completely dry, she was glad she spent the three days a week at the gym. Had she not been in good shape, she would be out of breath and unable to move with her much needed speed. Her bed was quickly made and the articles used to entice her lover were soon put away. She inhaled deeply and could find no hint he had been in this room.

She returned to the couch and her feet started to feel the pressure of the stilettos and stood with a smile. Just so long as she could look her sexiest for John, she had a chance to get away with her affair. All that was left was to wait for him to get home and hope she had found anything that would put a single question into his mind.

The door opened and she stood to greet him. There was no sign of anything untoward in his gray eyes, just the desire he always had when he saw her like this. John set his bags down and closed the door behind him, then moved quickly to give her a kiss in that old familiar way. Their hands reacted out of experience and their fingers caressed each other.

He broke the kiss quickly and she sat to wait for his hands on her legs. Pam sighed at his touch as he started at her thighs and slowly worked his way down to her ankles. She looked at his head as his eyes moved down with his hands and still found his receding hair line made him look very handsome in her eyes.

His hands reached for her first shoe and had an expert touch as he slowly removed it from her stocking feet. Pam smiled as his mouth started to concentrate on each toe, while working to remove the other shoe. She started to moan as her husband took his time with her toes and did her best to keep her eyes open to see his mouth work in the way that drove them both crazy. They both shared this particular fetish with equal pleasure.

Once he was satisfied with his work on her toes, he stood and she helped him remove his clothing. They made quick work of removal and her hands were caressing his pale shaft. She guided John between her legs and they were soon making love. It felt wonderful to have him inside her, but she wished she could feel the fulness her lover brought. She closed her eyes and the image of Benson's dark face appeared.

The week passed at an unbearably slow pace, since her husband was working normal hours. Benson was getting frustrated, but he understood the inability to do anything. Fortunately, the rescheduled training was to take place that weekend and they would have time to be together. All they could do until then was cautiously brush against each other, since neither wanted anyone at the school to have any hint about what they had become.

Once free of the school on Friday, Pam rushed home to get ready and knew her lover would be there shortly. He wanted to get some things from his apartment and would be to her place as soon as he could. She got to her apartment and found an envelope on the door. She opened it to reveal a letter that could only have come from him.

She opened her door and wondered how he had gotten there ahead of her. Pam grinned at the words and removed her clothing quickly. The leopard print garter and lace top stocking were soon covering her legs perfectly. She put on the cupless chemise he loved and put a tight, black dress to cover what she was wearing. The black stilettoes were soon on her feet and she left the apartment for the Hampton Inn.

It was no easy task to drive in that type of footwear, but managed without causing an accident. The desk clerk's eyes were on her legs and she always enjoyed the reaction. Her dress may not have been all that long, but long enough to keep men guessing about what might be hidden. She gave him the false name she had been given and he had to wipe some drool away from his chin as he told her which room her lover was in.

She made her way as quickly as her heels would allow and was soon on the verge of knocking. Her fingers closed to a fist and made contact with the door. The door opened and she was shocked to find a completely different man waiting for her. It was Billy Jacobs, her creepy super, and he was leering at her body quite openly.

She shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jacobs. Must have the wrong room."

He opened the door to reveal his muscular body being partially hidden by a robe and said, "You've got the right room, Mrs. Smith. Your lover will be here shortly."

She shook her head in disbelief and said, "I don't know what your talking about. I don't have a lover."

He grinned and said, "Yes you do and I have proof. Unless you want your husband to find out about him, I suggest you get in here."

She nervously entered the room and jumped a little as the door closed behind her. He walked to the bed and picked up his tablet, then held it in the air. She could see an image of her asleep on his chest and it was clear she was wearing the articles that had been on her body from the only night they spent together.

Pam became angry and said, "How dare you go into my apartment."

The gray haired man laughed and said, "You're the one screwing around on your husband with a young, black stud. Sit down on the bed or I send your husband the pictures."

She could find no other response except, "Pictures?"

He had an evil grin cross his face as he said, "Pictures of the two of you doing all sorts of things you shouldn't do."

She held up her hands and asked, "What do you want, Mr. Jacobs?"

His grin faded and said, "You'll find out soon enough, Pam, and call me Billy."

She dropped her hands and anger was in her voice as she asked, "What do you want, Billy?"

His grin returned and said, "I told you. We're waiting on your lover to get here. I don't want to go over anything twice."

Pam gave in to the demand and sat quietly for her lover to arrive, but was fuming inside. She knew he was telling the truth, since he had nothing to gain by lying to her. There was no sign her super had any interest in conversation and showed only a hint of interest in her body. At least he wasn't forcing himself on her.

There was a knock on the door and he opened it quickly, then stepped aside. Benson stepped through the open door with a defeated look on his face and Tanya Jacobs was right behind him wearing an black overcoat. Benson was carrying a large, black bag that clearly had some weight as his muscles bulged. He sat the bag down and sat next to Pam without losing that look on his face. Tanya was smiling as she stood next to her husband, who toward over her by at least a foot.

She turned her head and asked, "What's going on, Benson?"

He shook his head and said, "I don't know, Pam. I got to your apartment and she's waiting for me at your door. She has pictures of us and I don't know what to do."

Pam glared at the Billy and Tanya as she said, "Go to hell."

She turned to her lover as he asked, "Who are they?"

She scowled and said, "Billy and Tanya Jacobs. He's the super of my building and a real creep."

Billy held up his tablet and showed them an image of her with his dick buried all the way in her throat, then said, "Shame for your husband to see these. Don't you think?"

Pam glared at him and asked, "What do you want?"

His wicked grin returned and said, "For starters, take off your dress."

Benson stood up with anger and yelled, "Go to hell."

Tanya's caramel face turned towards him and said, "If her dress doesn't come off right now, we are going to email every picture we have to her husband."

His hands became fists, but Pam stood and said, "I'll do it. You're both a couple of perverts."

They both smiled and Tanya said, "You don't know the half of it, Pam. Now take off that dress."

Pam stood and slowly removed her dress, which revealed her small tits to the couple. They both started to look at her body with great desire and it sent shivers down her spine. His eyes were focusing on her stockinged feet and hers were burning into her pinkish-brown nipples.

Tanya's brown eyes tore themselves away from her tits to look at Benson, then said, "Get up and take it all off. I want to see just how big your dick is."

Benson hesitated at first, but stood and started to remove his clothing at her demand. Pam wished there was some way to stop this, but there was nothing she could do. Her eyes glanced over at his naked body and he was far from hard. There were a million thoughts racing through her mind, but none helped to bring this blackmail to an end.

Tanya removed her overcoat and the only thing covering her was a black garter belt and silk top stockings, which were the same style Pam loved to wear. She had to admit that the woman had an incredible body that reminded her of several models. Her tits were considerably larger than Pam's and her nipples were black, which stood out clearly against her caramel skin. Her tightly trimmed pussy gave the appearance of a black carpet on a caramel floor.

Billy untied his robe and dropped it behind him, which caused her eyes to move from her body to his. It was not just his arms and legs that revealed his muscles, but they ran across his entire mocha body and his chest looked even more powerful than his arms. He had a very hard mocha dick that was larger than Benson's in every way. Pam tried to fight her eyes, but they were drawn to it with a powerful force. She had never seen anything like it and there was desire building within her, which made her a little sick at herself.

Tanya smiled at Benson's flaccid state and said, "I guess you're a little nervous, but Pam is going to take care of that."

Tanya moved to pick up the black bag that Benson had brought and opened it. Pam's brown and hazel eyes moved from the massive dick to the contents of the open bag. There were a few bottles of lube and a great deal of sex toys, which ranged from vibrators to massive dildos. She had no idea how many were in there and was very nervous about what the super and his wife had planned for the weekend.

Tanya's caramel hands removed a bottle of lube and said, "Benson, I want you to stand next Billy and I want Pam on her knees in front of both of you."

She shook her head and said, "Please don't make us do this, Tanya. I've always been nice to you. Why are you doing this to us?"

Tanya smiled and said, "Because I can."

Benson asked, "Do you really want to see your husband with anyone else?"

Tanya's smile turned to a grin as she said, "We're swingers, so I don't mind one bit. I also like to watch him use that foot long of his on women and I like something else, but we'll get to that later. Now stand next to my husband. Pam, get on your knees in front of them."

With no alternative available to either of them, they positioned themselves as instructed and Pam was looking up at two amazing dicks. She watched as Tanya started to rub lube over the surface of both and Benson's dick twitched in her hands. She did not take long, since she had something else in mind, and quickly released both hands.

Tanya looked down with her brown eyes and said, "Stroke them both until Benson is hard."

Pam nodded with a defeated look on her face and her hands moved to their shafts. She hated to admit it, but she enjoyed the feeling of both of them in her hands and was soon working them both with a growing desire. It did not take long for Benson to be hard and she was staring at a dick that was two inches shorter than Billy's and not quite as big around. Benson had a beautifully large girth and Billy's was even better, since it had the appearance of being a small fist and he would touch her in new places.

Tanya nodded and said, "I think Benson's ready. Lie down on your back so she can take you with her pussy."

Benson laid in wait for the feeling of Pam's pussy to engulf him the way they both loved. Pam straddled her body over his and she was lowering herself to meet her lover. She was uncomfortably aware of the other two in the room watching, but had to take him with an audience. They moaned together as she felt fulness return after almost a week without and a smile forced itself onto her face.

She was happy that Tanya was not taking him like this, since she had no desire to share her lover with that evil woman. Pam hoped they were more voyeur than swinger, but the feeling of strong hands pressing her tits onto Benson's chest told her otherwise. She felt pressure on her asshole and wanted to scream out in protest, but all she could do was grit her teeth and wait for an entry that was going to be excruciating.

Tanya lifted her chin and said, "I want you to watch me fuck myself while they fuck you."

Tanya's other hand had a massive dildo that looked to have the same girth as her husband's mocha dick and every bit as long. Tanya quickly had her legs spread before her and she tried to turn away from the pink hole, but the entry of Billy's dick forced her neck to tighten and she screamed through gritted teeth. The pain was unlike anything she had ever experienced and hoped she could adjust quickly.

The dildo started to enter the pussy before her and Tanya's moans were just beginning. Her asshole felt like it had been torn open and her body was being torn in two and she screamed again as he forced himself deeper inside of her with one brutal thrust. Tears were falling from her eyes and she wanted the agony to end, but she knew it was just beginning.

Tanya started to hammer the massive dildo into her pussy with force while she screamed out for an entirely different reason. Benson was moaning from the new sensation of being pressed against by Billy's massive shaft causing both of her holes to stretch widely to adjust. Billy was keeping himself very still and allowing her time to adjust to what he had given her.

The pain started to fade and the fulness of both holes was sending small waves of pleasure to combat the flames she was feeling. The tears started to slow and her teeth loosened to allow a soft sigh. Her hips started to move to feel both of them and the sighs turned to moans. She could feel both of them with every movement she made and her rhythm increased greatly.

Their combined moans created a wonderful symphony and soon felt Billy match her pace. The speed allowed her to enjoy the movement without much sense of emptiness in her holes and his hammering was bringing new heights of pleasure. Their moans started to change into something animalistic and she was on the verge of releasing her cream onto Benson's ebony dick.

Her eyes closed tightly and she screamed out as the first wave crashed hard over her body. She could feel the twitching in both of her holes and new they were both giving her something wonderful. With each powerful shot they gave her, she screamed louder and the wave became more powerful. Pam forced herself onto Benson as deep as she could get and Billy hammered deep between each of his releases.

The waves passed and their was no twitching inside of her. Her eyes opened and she watched as Tanya removed the dildo from her pussy and saw a gaping, pink hole and wondered if that is what she looked like when Benson was no longer inside of her. She collapsed onto Benson's strong chest and knew the sense of fulness was about to leave her again.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,298 Followers
12