Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 04

Story Info
The blackmail leads to first time lesbian for Pam.
1.5k words
4.43
15.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

Pam was laying on her lover's dark body in an attempt to recover some much needed energy, but Tanya was not about to allow that when she said, "Get off him and lay on your back." She looked up and saw a wicked grin on Tanya's face as she continued, "We're going to put on a show for the boys and get them both hard again."

Pam knew exactly what she meant and shook her head in clear defiance, then said, "That will not happen."

Tanya's grin widened and her brown eyes sparkled under her straight black hair, then said, "Yes it will, unless you want your husband to see the pictures. We're going to 69. You know all guys want to see two women together and your young stud is no different."

Pam yelled out in anger, "Go to hell, bitch!"

Tanya showed no sign of being offended by the words as she said, "If you don't eat my pussy, the pictures are going to your school. A student teacher having an affair with a married woman is bad enough, but your husband is highly respected. It will destroy any chance he has at teaching anywhere."

Benson looked up at pam and he had a panicked look on his dark face as he said, "She can't do that. They'd want to keep something like that a secret right?"

Pam was angry as she looked into her lover's dark eyes and said, "She's right. It would destroy any chance you have. They don't need to be public about anything, but rumors are enough." She looked up at Tanya with a scowl and said, "Fine, you fucking bitch, I'll do it."

Tanya smiled as Pam rolled off of Benson and he was soon being lead to a good place to watch by Billy. Pam's eyes stared up as she saw the impossibly long caramel legs spread over her. The pink lips slowly spread to reveal a hard clit that was getting far to her mouth for her comfort. Caramel hands spread the lips apart and she was staring at a very wet hole and wanted to turn in disgust.

The foreign sensation of a woman's most intimate parts pressed against her lips and she fought to keep from screaming out a refusal. Her tongue left her lips and she tasted a woman for the first time. It should have been revolting, but there was something oddly pleasurable about the new flavors on her tongue. Tanya was slowly bending over and she was staring at the dark ridges surrounding a dark hole.

She felt Tanya's tongue make contact and her head pressed into the pink above. A muffled moan escaped her mouth as her nostrils filled with a scent that was exciting in some exotic fashion. Pam pulled back and her tongue started to explore alien territory and she found each place gave her greater treasure. Both women were quickly giving muffled moans as they explored each other in that most intimate of spots.

Her tongue started to work towards the hard clit that she had tried to avoid, but Tanya pulled away teasingly. Tanya's tongue was no longer sending her pleasure and she wondered what the woman had in store for them. She saw caramel fingers enter the wet hole above her and the woman was moaning quite loudly.

A powerful stream hit her open mouth and she thought it was piss at first, but the taste was all wrong for that. She had never actually had any piss in her mouth, but she suspected it tasted far worse than this new wonder on her tongue. Another powerful stream hit and she realized the woman was squirting and her release was being aimed into her mouth. Pam swallowed all she could, but there was far too much to take as it rolled down her face and chin.

Once her orgasm was finished, Tanya fell onto Pam's body and her fingers pressed inside of her. They quickly found that special spot and she was screaming out in pleasure. Pam could feel a sense of a bladder filling, but knew that was not the case. Tanya's fingers started to work harder and she was on the verge of releasing herself in a whole new way.

The first powerful stream left her body with a greater velocity than she ever imagined possible. Another stream left her body and she screamed out as her body was completely overtaken by what a woman was doing to her. The fingers were working wonders as she relished the feeling of squirting for the first time.

She laid back to collapse as her body was completely spent. Pam felt a wonderful sensation start to course through her and had just enough energy to look down her body. Benson and Billy were starting to suck her toes through her stockinged feet, which caused her to smile at the sensation. This was the first time she felt the wonder on both feet at the same time and the men were taking their time in shared pleasure.

She sighed as their mouths worked diligently and she could feel their hands caressing her stockinged legs. Her vision was blocked the sight of Tanya's straight black hair and caramel face. Pam felt one of her nipples squeeze between her teeth and her other nipple was being squeezed very hard. Her sighs turned to moans and she knew there would be no time to recover.

Pam's hands moved to the back of straightened hair and pushed her down against her tits. Tanya's teeth bit down a little harder and her fingers started to twist the other, which sent further signals of pleasure through her body. She was oblivious to anything happening below her tits as she moaned loudly to show her approval.

She felt someone moving between her knees and she spread her legs as the face of her super poked over the top of his wife's head. His massive dick pressed against her pink hole and she felt the fulness slowly return to her stretched pussy. Tanya's head started to move back and forth as she gave a muffled moan and knew Benson was responsible for the movement of her body.

Tanya's fingers and teeth released her nipples and her head was back with a look of pleasure in her eyes. Billy started to move his muscular body to bring her the greatest pleasure he could. The moans filled the room like a symphony and anyone that might pass by would know exactly what was happening in their room.

Pam looked over to Benson and did not mind the look on his face being from another woman. She felt Billy increase his speed and power, which sent her body into greater heights of pleasure with each powerful thrust. The moans were soon changing to something far better and she could not believe she was close to another orgasm.

Her head fell back and her eyes closed tightly, then let out a scream as her body started to cream on the massive dick inside of her. The change of sound the symphony went from glorious singing to something far more guttural and she felt him release a powerful shot deep inside of her body. He thrust himself into her between each shot and buried himself as deep as possible, which sent out screams of pleasure.

Just as she was starting to feel him soften inside, Tanya's caramel legs were spreading over her face. She could see some of Benson drip down from the pink hole and landed in her open mouth. The taste was incredible and she pressed her head up to ensure she got everything her lover had left behind inside another woman.

Tanya's head pressed between her legs and she brought her knees up to allow the woman full access. Her body did something she never thought she wanted and started to force Billy's cum out for Tanya to swallow. Pam's mouth was soon full with this new wonder and she swallowed greedily. The sensation moving down her throat was even better and forced her tongue into the open hole, then made a tight seal with her lips.

Once neither had any left to give, she saw Tanya's pussy vanish from her sight. It was quickly replaced by her glistening face and her lips were moving closer. Even if she had the energy to fight, there was no way it would happen. She welcomed the kiss and soon their tongues were battling for domination. She could taste so many strange wonders on her tongue and knew Tanya was having the same experience.

Tanya broke free and laid down on her body, which she found the sensation of her tits pressed against another woman oddly enjoyable. She could feel other flesh touch hers and it was time for a much needed rest. It was late and she knew there was going to be much more pleasure to come with the time remaining in the hotel room. A smile crossed her lips as her eyes closed in a state of great exhaustion.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers