Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 05

Story Info
Pam finds she enjoys being blackmailed.
2.3k words
4.46
13.9k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Pam awoke to the pleasant sensation of fingers caressing her pink lips. Having two large men inside both her holes the previous day had brought back the soreness and the caressing was helping greatly. She smiled and let out a soft sigh as she opened her eyes and looked at Tanya's smiling face.

Tanya's voice was playful as she said, "Good morning, Pam."

She felt a finger brush her clit and let out another sigh, then said, "Yes it is, Tanya." Pam looked to see if there was any man waiting to make her feel full and found no sign of either of them. She asked, "Where did they go?"

Tanya's fingers started to move towards her wet hole as she said, "Food run."

Pam let out a soft moan, then said, "Guess its just the two of us."

There was a wicked grin that spread across her caramel face as she said, "Yes it is. Turn over and get on your knees with your tits on the ground. I'm going to have some fun until they get back."

Pam had no idea what she mean by that, but found herself looking forward to discovering what this woman had in mind. She rolled over onto her stomach and started to get into position. The movement caused her to feel more than just soreness for her asshole, but she ignored the discomfort and waited with knees spread wide to give the woman complete access to anything she wished.

Tanya said, "Perfect. Stay just like that."

She heard the sound of the black bag being moved close to her legs and knew things were about to get very interesting. The sound of the lube opening echoed through her ears and a smile crossed her face. Pam felt something cold press against her lips and then it was quickly inside of her. Whatever cold toy was inside of her pussy, it was far from enough.

Another toy joined the first and she let out a moan as the fulness was almost there. She felt her pink hole spread as another made its way inside and the fulness returned with the feeling of pleasure coursing through her veins. Pam's hole spread more and she gritted her teeth at the intrusion. One last toy forced its way inside and she screamed out as she felt herself forced open impossibly wide as she felt all five of them deep inside of her pussy.

She felt something cold press against her sore asshole and she screamed out again. Her asshole was no match for the lube and she felt herself engulf the massive toy. A tingling sensation reached her fingers and she gripped the vibrator and knew what must be done to quiet the pain.

The vibration reached her clit and the pain was starting to wash away. She felt pleasure overtaking everything and started to moan as the fulness added to her own work. Pam felt the movement in her asshole as it pressed deeper than anyone had ever been and screamed out in pleasure.

Slowly the dildo started to move in and out of her, which caused her stretched asshole to pull back a little in response. She wished the movement were faster to prevent the feeling of loss, but the woman was torturing her. Quite suddenly her desire was granted and it was rammed deep with a force she had never known before.

She was howling in animalistic pleasure and felt her cream press past the dildos in her stretched pussy. Her entire body clamped down as the massive object was rammed in hard and held in place. Pam's hands pressed the vibrator hard against her clit and felt the powerful waves of ecstacy crash over her body.

The last of her cream forced its way out and she dropped the vibrator with no strength left within her. Tanya started to remove the toys from her pussy slowly and she wished the woman would leave them be. That feeling of emptiness returned as each one was taken out until there was only emptiness.

She felt fingers spread her hole and Tanya laughed as she said, "I just love to see inside a gaping hole."

Pam grimaced and said, "I'm sure your enjoying the view, but can't you stick something in there. I feel empty without something big and deep."

She spread her hole apart a little further as she said, "I know just what you mean. That's why I left one in your ass."

Pam's grimace turned to a smile and said, "It feels amazing. How big is it?"

She laughed and said, "A little bigger than Billy and a good six inches longer."

Pam shook her head in disbelief and said, "There's no way you got eighteen inches inside me."

She felt fingers leave her pussy and the emptiness slowly returned to her asshole as the toy was pulled out. Pam immediately regretted saying anything, since she was now empty in both holes. The last of it was released and her asshole did not feel like it was capable of closing tightly ever again.

Her brown and hazel eyes grew wide as the massive dildo was placed before her. It was black and had veins running through it with a large set of balls at the base. There was no doubt in her mind that every inch had been inside of her, since she could see the remnant across the entirety of the beast.

She laughed and said, "Oh shit. I can't believe that was inside of me. It felt amazing."

Tanya gave her own laugh as she said, "I know."

Tanya was about to say something else, but the door opening caused her to stop. Pam heard the gasps as the men were staring at her holes and she wondered how they looked after taking so much. Apparently, the men liked what they saw, since they were rendered speechless.

She slowly got up and found the sensation of emptiness to be joined by very sore holes, but she was getting used to the sensation with every trial she was put through. She looked at the drool dripping down the chins of the men and the food was on the verge of dropping to the floor. Tanya went over to them and easily took the bags out of their hands before it had a chance to spill.

The men started to recover as Tanya said, "Let's eat. I'm hungry."

Billy said, "Go ahead and start. My balls are killing me."

She smiled and said, "Suit yourself."

Billy handed Pam the lube and dropped his pants to reveal a very hard dick. Benson decided to join him and she was soon working her hands on two large shafts. She was on her knees and loved the view from that angle. They started to moan in appreciation for what her hands were doing and she loved the way her pale flesh looked against the dark flesh of their hard dicks.

Benson changed from groan to grunt first and Pam placed her lips around the head of his dick. Her hands continued to work both as she was rewarded with a powerful shot of his white. Her mouth quickly filled and she did not mind the feeling of him dripping down her chin. Pam could always use her fingers to clean herself off later.

Just as Benson fired his last shot, Billy made clear he was very ready. She released the head between her lips and quickly swallowed a very full mouthful of his wonder. Her lips opened for the other dick and she closed tightly just in time. There was another powerful blast and her mouth was getting full. Her tongue relished the joined flavors and far more of him was lost.

He finished the last of what he had to offer and she swallowed again. This time she had time to enjoy the sensation, since there was no other dick to feed her what she loved. She was getting ready to move her fingers to bring their remnant into her mouth, but Tanya had taken a break from her meal to use her tongue.

Pam smiled as she felt the woman's tongue greedily search out any white, then their lips met to share the wonders with each other. She tried to gain dominance over the woman, but Tanya's tongue quickly won the battle. Her mouth allowed the exploration of the tongue and it sent wonderful signals through her body. Their hands caressed each other as the kiss took them both over and time stopped.

After the kiss had ended and the food consumed, they were all in dire need of a shower. There was not room enough for all four of them, so Pam went with Billy at his wife's urging. Their soapy hands explored each other while the water cleansed their bodies. He was particularly adamant that she concentrate on his asshole and felt ridges for the first time and found she liked the sensation.

They left the shower and dried, then she was lead to the bed. Duane and Tanya were going to take time, so she knew it would be just the two of them. He laid down on the bed and brought his knees up high and had a strange look on his face.

He grinned as he said, "Lick my asshole."

The thought turned her stomach just a little, but she was in no position to turn down the demand. She got close and took a deep breath and could find only the scent of soap coming from the dark region. Her tongue pressed out and she willed it to make contact with one of the ridges. Pam was surprised to find there was something enjoyable about the sensation and soon started to encircle his tight hole.

He let out several sighs of appreciation and she worked up the courage to feel between the ridges. Her tongue made contact with the hole and she found she loved the sensation even more. His sighs turned to soft moans and her hands spread his hole open just enough to get a taste of bitterness. She started to move her head so her tongue was fucking his asshole, but she couldn't get any deeper.

Out of frustration, she pulled her mouth back and stuck a finger into her mouth. Making sure there was more than enough saliva to do the job, she removed it and slowly entered his asshole. He felt amazing on her finger as she pressed inside to get deep enough, then removed it and pressed it into her mouth. The bitterness was very strong, but she loved everything about the flavor on her tongue.

As she pressed her finger into his tight hole to get more, she realized she was quite happy to be the subject of blackmail by the super and his wife. Had it not been for them, she would never have known the animalistic pleasure she was finding. Her finger pulled out and the bitterness returned, which caused a smile to appear on her face. Over and over again, she pressed her finger inside as far as she could and he would moan at the sensation.

She pressed her tongue against his tight hole in hopes of getting a little depth and felt a hard dick press against her asshole. After the massive dildo that had been in there earlier, the entry was far from uncomfortable. His dick rammed hard inside of her and her mouth was pressed tightly against his asshole. She saw Tanya's hands start to lube up her husband's large shaft as her mouth was forced against his hole by powerful thrusts from behind.

She felt Benson's arms pull her back as she started to moan and saw what was planned. A glistening dick was pointed at her mouth and she opened her mouth wide to take it. The powerful thrusts resumed and she could feel her throat opening for Billy. At first, she found it difficult to catch a breath as her throat filled and emptied quickly, but quickly found the rhythm and was able to breath.

She felt something start to tingle between her legs and knew Tanya had a vibrator, which was placed against her clit. She started to cry out around the massive shaft in her mouth and knew none of them would hold out much longer. She felt fingers press against that wonderful spot inside of her pink hole and knew Tanya wanted to see her squirt again.

Pam felt the urge to urinate grow inside of her and she pulled her head back to scream. Just as she felt her powerful release, her mouth and asshole soon filled with their own orgasms. There was no longer any surprise at just how quickly they got her to this state and she screamed out her appreciation.

Billy was the first to finish and she swallowed between screams. She felt her asshole tighten for the last time and the last of her came squirting out. Benson rammed her as deeply as he could and she felt him release inside of her. Tanya's lips pressed against hers and they shared her husband on their tongues while she was given a greater sense of fulness. The kiss continued long after he withdrew and she was content to lose herself to these people.

Their time was spent rather well in her opinion. Her holes were getting the fulness she so deeply desired by a combination of dicks and toys. Her orgasms were intense each time and she loved kissing Tanya with the remnant of the men on their tongues. She made the decision to never allow the blackmail to end and would become whatever kind of whore they wished her to be.

She cared for Benson deeply, but he would be leaving once his student teacher position ended and their affair would come to an end. It would be impossible for him to get a job teaching at her school due to a lack of openings. However, these two lived in her building and they would never leave. She wanted Benson and Tanya, but needed Billy. Benson was not big enough to make her feel wonderfully full and Tanya's toys never left the remnant her husband could.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers