Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 06

Story Info
Pam spends time with her super's daughter.
2.3k words
4.43
14.1k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Pam was preparing for another weekend without her husband. John had to stay at the firehouse, which left her available to enjoy the company of a certain man. Benson had far too much work to interrupt her desire. They still managed to find time for each other, but it was very limited due to the increasing responsibilities being a student teacher.

The black lace garter belt was carefully put in place and the darkest lace top stockings she owned were pulled up her freshly shaved legs. She ran her hands up and down to ensure nothing was out of place and looked at her body in the mirror. Her long and toned legs looked fantastic as they appeared several shades darker than her pale flesh.

Pam pulled on a dark cupless chemise that clung tightly to her body, but was very short and she could feel the material press against her firm, round cheeks. She wanted Billy to have no problem accessing any hole he desired. She felt a chill cross her body at the thought of the fulness and release only he could bring. Her eyes went back to the image of her body in the mirror and she smiled at the darkness the material brought to her pale flesh. Her hard nipples were calling out for attention, which would soon be received.

She reached for an overcoat to cover her body from the prying eyes of neighbors, but reached for a short robe instead. Pam knew the men in her building fantasized about being with her, so she would give them one more thing to pleasure themselves over. The material reached halfway down her cheeks and she smiled at the sensation it brought to her body. She added a pair of stiletto shoes with the highest heals she owned and soon felt her long legs become a little longer.

She walked with confidence to Billy's door and let herself into her super's apartment. Her eyes fell on the only person she could see, Liberty Jacobs, the super's eighteen year old daughter. Liberty had her back turned and her firm, round cheeks showed clearly between the leopard print garter and white stockings. Pam found herself wanting to feel the mocha cheeks on her pale hands.

Liberty turned around and smiled as she said, "Hi, Pam. Just getting ready for the party tonight. You'll be there, right?"

She looked into her face and saw the face of her mother as she asked, "What party?"

Liberty's brown eyes moved hungrily down Pam's body as she said, "Swinger party. I've been wanting to go for years, but my parents told me I had to wait until I'm old enough."

Pam untied her robe and dropped it onto the floor to show more of her body to Liberty, then said, "Sounds like fun. I'll be here."

Pam's eyes drifted down Liberty's body and found her tits were not as large as her mother, but the dark nipples against mocha flesh was more exciting. Her nipples were every bit as hard as Pam's and she wanted to know how they felt in her mouth. Further down her mocha flesh, past the slender stomach, she found another difference between her and her mother. Unlike Tanya, her daughter shaved her pubic area and she wanted to touch the smooth surface.

The distance between them vanished and their lips met with unbridled desire. Pam pressed her tongue into Liberty's mouth and she gave in with ease. As their tongues explored each other, their hands moved down their backs. She felt the chemise pull up and hands clamp down onto her cheeks. The feeling of Liberty's ass in her hands was wonderful and she was starting to drip down her legs.

Pam broke away from the passionate kiss and guided her to the floor. Her mouth searched out a nipple and a moan greeted her ears. Liberty's hands were reaching between Pam's legs and found the pleasure of her touch caress her hard clit. The feeling of the hard nipple between her lips was amazing and she bit down playfully. There was a loud moan of pleasure as her fingers reached the other dark nipple and squeezed.

Liberty's fingers moved between her lips and Pam switched the nipples to spend equal time with both of the wonders before her. She sucked more into her mouth and her tongue explored everything it was finding. She felt fingers enter her wet hole and released the tit to moan loudly. Fingers started to move in and out and the moans increased drastically.

Pam needed something else and was willing to forgo the pleasure of the dark nipples against her tongue. She pulled Liberty's fingers away from her sopping hole and laid down on her back with Liberty's head at her feet. The girl turned with eagerness and she felt hands press between her stockinged legs and spread them with force.

She watched as Liberty placed her head between her thighs and loved the look of the mocha face poking over her bush. Liberty's tongue pressed against her clit and she was far too good at this to be a beginner. Pam wondered how many times she had eaten pussy, but the pleasure pushed the thought aside with a scream. Her hands reached out to the back of her head and pulled her as she was on the edge of release.

As the wave crashed over her body, she felt the tongue work her clit hard to maximize her pleasure. She felt cream start to flow out of her and screamed far louder at the pleasure being brought to her body. Her hands pulled tighter and Liberty did not fight the force. Her mouth had engulfed her clit and her tongue was working diligently.

The waves passed and her hands released the straightened hair they had been gripping. Her eyes opened and she saw Liberty lift her smiling face up to reveal the whipped cream explosion that appeared on her chin. Pam saw the cream start to drip down and felt it hit her thighs.

Pam wanted to rest after that, but it wouldn't be fair, so she said, "Time for me to eat your pussy, Liberty."

A wicked grin crossed her mocha face as she said, "Not yet, Pam. I want to do something else first."

Pam could not contain her own wicked grin as she said, "Name it."

Liberty said, "I want you to turn around and get your ass in the air so I can see your asshole."

Pam took a deep breath and turned over at the request. Her knees were spread wide as her tits pressed to the floor. She feels fingers caress her exposed pinkish hole and lets out a sigh to show her appreciation for the sensation that was starting to work its way through her body. Every ridge was explored by fingertips and she forced herself back a little more. Lips replaced fingers and the sensation increased greatly.

A tongue pressed through to the center of her sensitive hole and moaned as the entrance to her dark region was being teased. Liberty's tongue encircled the hole and both were receiving pleasure from the act. Time became lost to them as there was nothing missed by the wonderful tongue.

Her tongue moved to the center and tried to force its way inside, but met too much resistance. Pam reached back to the base of her cheeks and easily spread herself open. She moaned loudly as she felt the tongue enter with force. Liberty's tongue started to move in and out as she fucked her asshole with greed.

She broke away far too soon for Pam as Liberty said, "Lay on your back and open your mouth."

Pam was eager to find what she had in mind and the ground was soon pressing against her back. She opened her mouth as Liberty spread her stockinged legs over her face and slowly squatted down. The pink stood out beautifully as mocha fingers spread her lips to reveal a wet hole just calling to be explored.

Liberty stopped just short of where she needed to be and felt something salty hit her tongue. She watched in shock as a yellow stream left the pink above and fill her mouth with the strange saltiness. The shock wore off quickly as her tongue found pleasure in the saltiness and she closed her full mouth to relish the sensation. A golden stream ran down her lips as she swallowed and found it almost as enjoyable as her father's cum.

Her mouth opened again to take the golden wonder and loved the power of the stream on her tongue. With a full mouth, she felt the stream hit her lips and swallowed with eagerness to be full again. The stream slowed to a trickle far too quickly and she took her last swallow of salty wonder.

Her eyes watched as the yellow dripped out of her hole and her hands pulled Liberty down to her face. Her tongue pressed into the hole and Liberty moaned as the exploration began. It took little time to find the last of the saltiness inside, so her tongue moved to explore her lips. It reached her hard clit and soon she had a pussy smashing hard against her face.

It did not take long for her mouth to receive another reward as it started to fill with something new. The cream exploded out of her pussy and into her mouth, which was swallowed quickly. Her tongued pressed into the hole and forced it inside as far as it could go. The cream kept coming out in great spurts and she took all she could get.

Tanya's voice broke through the moans of her daughter as she said, "Glad to see you two having fun."

Liberty pulled her body away and moved quickly to her mother. Pam could feel some of her cream drip down as she saw the two women greet each other with a passionate kiss, which she found to be oddly exciting. Their hands explored each others asses as they slowly spun for her viewing pleasure. Both had their hands dug deep and were sighing into each other.

Tanya broke off the kiss, which was clearly evident that Liberty did not want it to end. Her mother guided her between Pam's legs and she watched as her hands were covered in a great deal of lube. Pam knew what the woman had in mind for her daughter and them, but was not terrified in the least. Tanya laid down close to Pam and both women had their legs spread for Liberty to enjoy.

She felt Liberty's fingers press into her pink hole and slowly forced them inside. She felt the knuckles force themselves and the pleasant sensation of having her hole stretch for a fist was exhilarating. She felt the thumb press to join and soon another knuckle was working its way deep inside of her. Both women moaned as Liberty made a fist inside of her and Pam knew this came with a lot of practice.

Liberty moved her closed fist in and out with tremendous speed. Both women were screaming out in a pleasure she had never known before. The force of the fist moving deeper inside of her was sending her over the edge and they were both ready to explode on Liberty. At the last possible moment, Liberty pulled her fist back and held it just inside the entrance.

A powerful wave forced her body into a frenzied state and she was pushing a sea of white past the closed fist. Their screams were in perfect unison as both women reached even further heights of pleasure. Her head snapped back as wave after wave crashed over her and she lost herself to the tide.

The last of her orgasm passed and Liberty held up her fists to show the explosion that had taken place on both. There was a large grin on her mocha face, which showed she was proud of her accomplishment with both women. Pam wanted to lay there, Tanya was not allowing any of it.

She stood over Pam's exhausted body and asked, "Did Liberty tell you about the party?"

She took a deep breath to regain her composure and said, "She told me."

Tanya nodded and her brown eyes danced before her, then asked, "She told you it's a swinger party, right?"

Pam took another deep breath as she nodded, then said, "Yes."

Tanya grinned and said, "Good. Make sure you bring Benson. Can't show up stag to a party like that."

She started to get up and said, "I'll make sure he's there."

Tanya's grin widened as she said, "Good. Don't be late. You're going to have a blast."

Pam started to head to the door as she heard the sound of pussy being eaten. She turned to see they had quickly made use of the space she had vacated. Liberty was on her mother and both were eating pussy to their hearts content. Tanya's fingers gripped her daughter's ass and spread her hole open with no sound of discomfort.

She wanted to stay, but her host had made it clear she could not. Liberty's stretched asshole was calling for her tongue and it took all her strength to leave. The robe was wrapped loosely around her body and she could smell a hint of piss mixed with the other wonderful scents. She was looking forward to spending more time with Liberty. It was getting clear that there were no limits this family would not go through to achieve unbridled orgasms. There was no sense of soreness and had not been in quite some time. Her body was adjusting to taking things she never dreamed possible.

She closed the door behind her and the moans quieted greatly. Pam moved quickly to her apartment and made the call to Benson. He needed a break and a party was the perfect thing to bring about some much needed stress relief. The idea of him being with another woman no longer bothered her, since she had every intention of being with another man. Hopefully, it was Billy, but she could hope there was someone bigger to bring her to new heights.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers