Adventures of Sarah Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he did," Sarah said.

Sarah heard a short silence and then she thought a soft moan. She listened closely to see if Karen was still on the phone.

"Miss Johnson, have you seen the boys since last night?" Karen asked.

"Well, Karen, they are here too," Sarah said with a shy smile on her face.

"Oh Miss Johnson, please bring them too." Karen said with a soft whisper.

"Okay Karen, I can. Are you sure your mom would be alright with that?" Sarah asked.

"Oh yes, she will be fine with that. I will see you at 3:00 then?" Karen said.

"Yes, Karen, we'll be there," Sarah said.

"Goodbye, Miss Johnson," Karen said.

"Goodbye, Karen," Sarah responded and hung up the phone.

Sarah got the bacon going and walked into the living room.

"Mr. Jackson, that was Karen and she invited us all over to her house for a cookout. She says her mom wants to thank us for helping Karen yesterday," Sarah said.

Hank listened to Sarah tell him about the invitation and he felt his mind opening up and a plan forming in his head. It would take some manipulation but he thought it was possible. He smiled and leaned back into the soft couch, happy that the solution had finally arrived.

"That would be great, sweetie," Hank said.

Sarah hopped back into the kitchen and continued to make breakfast for her three men. She was excited thinking about going to Karen's. She snickered as she thought of Hank and the two boys loose around the twins. She wondered how long it would take for them to have them on their backs with black cocks buried in their little white pussies. She smiled as she realized how her mind was working now.

The bacon was almost done.