Adventures of Sarah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah put her foot on the ground and stood up. She walked down the aisle and turned. She stuck out her right foot and turned it back and forth. Hank thought the shoes made her legs look great. He never realized before how much difference a pair of shoes could make. He saw her walk back over and sit down. She held out her foot to the salesman and he took it in his hand. Hank saw her legs open quite a bit more as he undid the strap on the heels. He noticed the salesman was taking his time as he stared at her panties.

Hank shuffled in his seat as he watched Sarah drive this poor guy insane. He knew the guy was going to have trouble standing when she finished with him. He saw him putting another pair of shoes on her. She repeated the walk and then took her seat again. Hank sat as the guy put three more pairs of shoes on her. He could tell Sarah was opening her legs a little more each time. She sat down after the last pair and he saw her whisper something to him.

Hank saw the guy pick up four of the boxes and then walk back though the curtain.

"Baby girl, you are mean," Hank said to her.

"I am not mean, I think I am being very nice to him," she said with a little pout.

Hank laughed at her and then his laughing stopped abruptly when he saw her reach under her skirt and pull her red panties down her legs and off. She tossed them to him. He grabbed them and shoved them into the bag of shirts. The salesman returned with two more boxes. He knelt down in front of Sarah and took her right foot. As he did that she opened her legs a little and Hank knew the guy's heart probably skipped a beat. Hank could plainly see her smooth little pussy. The poor guy took his sweet time putting on the shoes as he looked at her sweet treasure. Sarah stood and then sat right back down. She gave him her right foot and opened her legs wide. Hank saw her pussy open slightly before his eyes.

The salesman took off the shoes and Sarah leaned forward to whisper something to him. As she was talking Hank saw her grab his hand and move it up her leg. She pulled it almost to her crotch and then back down. He saw her run his hand up again and then touch his fingers to her smooth pussy and run it back down. Hank saw the guy nod his head and then pick up all the boxes.

Sarah stood up and followed the salesman. Hank sat there stunned, he could not believe he had just seen his little teacher tease this guy mercilessly. He watched her as she paid for the shoes. The salesman was smiling and laughing. Hank knew he would be disappearing behind his curtain as soon as she left. Sarah finished paying and turned to motion Hank to tag along. He stood up and followed his little tease into the mall.

Sarah stood outside the shoe store and waited for Hank to catch up. He came out of the store carrying his bag and a big smile.

"What was that, baby girl?" Hank asked.

"What, I just needed some shoes," Sarah answered innocently.

Hank shook his head and laughed. This was getting better and better, he thought. He couldn't wait to see what she was going to do next.

"I need to make one more stop and then we have to get over to Karen's." Sarah said and started walking.

Hank and the boys followed behind her. Hank was watching all of the guys staring at her as they passed. She had turned into quite the flirt.

"Hank, do you believe this girl?" Tyshawn whispered.

"Really, man, she is making my dick hurt," Jesse said.

Hank laughed at the two boys as they walked behind. He saw her turn into another store. It looked like a dress store. They followed her to the back of the store. Sarah stopped at a display and started looking through the rack. She needed a new dress or two for school. She grabbed one that looked very nice and held it up to her chest. It looked maybe a little short but she would try it on anyway. She grabbed a couple more interesting ones and looked around for the dressing rooms.

"Hank, can you guys come with me to tell me how these look?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," the three of them answered in unison.

Sarah smiled at her three guys and turned to walk to the back of the store. The guys followed and they saw her go into a large room. The room had chairs along the front wall and multiple small rooms. Sarah opened one of the doors and went inside. Hank found a chair opposite the room she went in and sat down. The boys sat down next to him. They seemed to be the only ones in the room at the moment.

"Hank, she is a firecracker," Jesse said.

"Yes, she is," Hank replied.

"I need to fuck her bad," Jesse said.

"Not today, son, she is on vacation," Hank said.

"Oh, Hank, come on," Jesse said and rubbed his crotch.

"Too bad, son, maybe you'll get lucky with the little cheerleader or her sisters," Hank said.

"I hope so. My dick is so hard it hurts," Jesse stated.

Tyshawn laughed at his friend. He was funny, not so much about his dick because the teacher had him hard as a rock, too. Jesse was just funny in the way he said things. Tyshawn stopped laughing as he noticed the door to the room open and Sarah stepped out. He stared at her, open-mouthed. Sarah stepped out in front of her three men. She had chosen a soft white cotton dress that hung mid-thigh. It had small straps at the top and the front was open with laces running through. She had not tied the laces and left them hanging open. She had left her red bra on and she knew it was probably obvious beneath the white fabric. She posed for the boys and spun, making the bottom of the dress flare out.

Jesse grabbed his dick and squeezed. She looked so hot in that dress. It was little and made her look almost angelic. When she spun around he swore he saw the bottom of her little ass peek out a little. She snuck back into the room.

Hank saw movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to look. He stared as he saw his little teasing girl from before walk into the big room with an armful of clothes. He saw her glance in Sarah's direction as she went back into the room. The young girl stopped and looked at the three guys and then back at the room Sarah was in. Hank saw her face break into a smile.

The young girl walked over and stood right in front of Hank. She looked at him and smiled sweetly. Hank saw her mom walk up and say something to her. The girl turned and went into the room next to Sarah. Hank wondered how this was going to work out. The girl's mom sat in the chair next to Hank. She was digging furiously in her purse as Sarah stepped out of her room again. Sarah had put on a long black dress with a huge slit up the left side. The dress fell to her calves and the slit went almost to her waist. The top was a deep V and she actually showed cleavage in this dress. She knew she couldn't wear it to school but she felt really sexy in it. She posed again in front of her boys and spun. She laughed as they sat there with their mouths hanging open. She slipped back in to try on the last dress.

Just as Sarah closed her door Hank saw the door open next to her. The young girl stepped out and she was now wearing a yellow bikini. It was very small and her big tits looked like they were going to spill out. The bottoms were barely covering her crotch and tied on the sides. She stared right at him and turned around slowly. The bottoms were smaller in the back and most of her tight ass was showing. Hank could not help staring at her.

"Mom, what do you think?" the girl said.

"Honey, your father will never let you wear that," the lady said.

"Oh, Mom, come on, everyone wears these now," the girl said in a whining voice.

The lady just shook her head side to side and the girl went back in. She was not gone for more than a minute when she stepped back out wearing another bikini. This one was black and was a little bigger than the other one but her assets were still very obvious. Hank looked as her tits shook in the tight top.

"Honey, that one is a little better but I don't know," the mom said.

"Holy christ, Mom, I don't want to look like a nerd," the girl whined.

"I will go and look for some more and be right back. Try on the last one," the mom said and stood.

"Fine," the girl remarked and grabbed the door knob.

The mom walked out of the big room and Hank saw Sarah's door open. The young girl slipped into her room but didn't close the door. Sarah stepped out and Hank didn't think he had ever seen her look more beautiful. Her dress was yellow and buttoned all the way up the front. She had the top two buttons undone so you could see a little curve of her breasts and the bottom two undone so the dress opened right above her knees. The middle of the dress hugged her small waist. She looked adorable. Hank saw her spin around and smile.

He gave her a thumbs up and she turned around and opened the door. Hank saw her step in and then saw the young girl next to her dart out of her room and push Sarah in the back hard. Hank saw Sarah hit the wall face first hard and then the door was closed.

The push in her back caught Sarah totally by surprise. She hit the wall of the dressing room with her forehead. She was immediately dizzy and stunned. She felt a hand grab her and spin her around. She could not focus on anything but felt her dress rip down the front. She tried to fight back but she was still fighting the dizziness and her head hurt. She felt the dress being ripped off her arms and she was now standing in the dressing room in just her red bra.

"What a whore, no panties." Sarah heard a young female voice.

Sarah shook her head a little to try and clear the cobwebs. She felt hands on her chest and heard her bra tear open. Her breasts flopped out into the air. The cool air on her breasts cleared her head. She looked and recognized the young girl who was teasing Hank earlier. The girl was pointing and laughing.

"You know, if you put something on those bumps, they may go away." The girl said and snickered.

Sarah felt her anger growing as she watched the girl laugh. Her instinct took over and she grabbed a handful of the girl's hair and drove her head into the wall. She looked at her eyes and they looked suddenly glassy. Sarah drove her head into the wall again. Now the eyes were closed and she felt limp. Sarah tossed her down on the bench and she slumped over.

Sarah looked around and tried to calm down. She was so angry she could really hurt this girl. She looked at her and saw her huge tits straining to get out of her bikini top. Sarah pulled on the tie behind her neck and the top loosened immediately. She then pulled the tie on her back and the top came out completely with a small tug. The young girl's boobs bounced out into the open. Sarah saw the nipples harden in the cool air. Sarah grabbed the girl's hands and tied them together with the bikini top. She looked and saw a hook on the back wall. She pulled the girl's hands up and put them over the hook. The girl was now standing upright but her head was slumped down in front.

Hank was worried about Sarah and heard a couple of hard thumps. He started to get up but he paused and figured she could probably take care of herself. He decided to sit and wait for a minute to see what would happen. He didn't think the young girl could do anything too bad to Sarah. It had grown quiet and Hank started to stand again. He got to his feet when the door opened and Sarah stepped out quickly. The yellow dress was open completely and Hank could see Sarah's tits and pussy as she walked into the girl's dressing room. Hank watched her gather up a few clothes and then go back into her room.

Sarah closed the door behind her and now she knew exactly what she was going to do. She ripped the bikini bottoms off the girl and saw her pussy with soft brown hair all over it. She lifted the girl's head and stuffed the bottoms in her mouth. She then took one of the bikini tops and ran it through her mouth and tied it behind her head. She dropped her head and it flopped down again.

Hank just stood there and stared at the closed door. What was she doing? Now Hank was a little worried about the girl. He started to walk forward when the door opened slightly. Sarah poked her head out and smiled at them.

"Tyshawn, honey, would you do me a favor?" Sarah said.

"Yes maam, what do you need?" Tyshawn asked and stood.

"Do you happen to have an erection, sweetie," she asked.

Tyshawn looked at Hank and then back at Sarah. He nodded his head up and down.

"Then I need you to use it on this," Sarah said and opened the door.

Hank and the boys all opened their mouths in unison. The young girl was hanging from a hook on the back wall by her arms. Her legs were spread and tied to hooks on each side wall. She was naked and her pussy was wide open. Tyshawn almost ran into the room and ripped his hard cock out of his pants. He lined it up on the girl's open pussy and drove it in. He got it halfway in and had to pull out. He pushed forward again and went in a little deeper.

"Man, she's tight," Tyshawn sighed.

He rammed into her again and almost got all the way in. One more push and he was buried. The girl was still out and Tyshawn started a nice rhythm in and out of her tiny pussy. He felt like his cock was in a tight hot tunnel. He had never felt anything so tight. He could not remember any of the white girls he had fucked being this tight. He wondered if this girl was a virgin. He grabbed her hips and started to hammer her. He watched her big tits bounce on her chest. He looked down to see his big black cock sliding into her white pussy. He saw her lips fold in and then open up on his cock as he slid out. He felt himself starting to cum and he slammed his length deep within her. He stayed in her and emptied his balls with three huge spurts. He stayed in her for another minute as his breathing slowed down. She felt so warm and perfect he didn't want to leave.

"Dude, get out of the way, my dick is so hard I am going to fuck her through you if you don't move," Tyshawn heard Jesse behind him.

Tyshawn moved out of the way and Jesse jumped in between her open legs. He rammed his swollen cock into her soft pussy. He pushed deep into her and moved his hips in a circle. He noticed her lift her head slowly and then focus on his face. He saw her figure out what was going on pretty quick and her eyes popped open. He heard her scream through the gag in her mouth. She started to thrash back and forth and he grabbed her hips and started to pummel her. She was bucking like a horse but Jesse held on and continued to punish her pussy. Jesse felt his balls contract and he knew he was close. He pounded her hard for a couple more strokes and then stabbed his meat deep into her womb. He also unloaded a huge load of cum in her sweet pussy. Jesse looked into her eyes as he filled her with his seed. He slid his cock out and it was shiny with juices.

Jesse stepped out of the room and fastened his pants. He saw Tyshawn and Hank standing there waiting. Sarah was standing next to the room and closed the door behind him. She smiled at him and put her arm around his shoulders.

"Feel better now?" she said to Jesse.

"Oh yes, maam, much better," he said with a smile.

Jesse saw that Sarah had her clothes back on but he could see her nipples through her shirt so he knew she hadn't put on her bra. Sarah walked over to Hank and handed him two dresses.

"I am ready to go, how about you?" Sarah said.

Hank looked at the room and then back at Sarah.

"Oh, she'll be fine. A little sore maybe, but fine," Sarah said with a chuckle.

Hank saw the girl's mom walk back in the room and stop in front of the open door that her daughter had been in. She turned to look at Sarah and the boys.

"Maam, your daughter left to find you. She needed a different size. She told me to tell you if you came back before her," Sarah said with a sweet smile.

"Thank you," the mom said and put the pile of clothes in the room and left to "find" her daughter.

The boys snickered as she left the room. Hank looked at Sarah and shook his head. Another large group of people came into the big room. Two girls went into a room with a handful of clothes. There were three guys standing in the big room, looking around. Sarah saw them and her eyes lit up. Hank saw her walk over and touch one of the boys on the arm. The boy turned to look at her and he smiled as his eyes went up and down her body. She whispered something to him and grabbed his arm. She pulled him over to the room and he followed, looking back at his buddies and smiling. Sarah stood him in front of the door and opened it. Hank saw the young girl still hanging there with her legs spread open. He was amazed again at the size of her tits. He heard her scream through the gag.

"Holy shit!" the guy said.

"Now you make sure and share with your friends," Sarah said and pushed him into the room.

Hank saw him starting to unbuckle his pants as Sarah closed the door. Sarah walked past the group of guys as they were scrambling to see what their buddy was up to. Hank and the boys followed her out of the room.

Sarah paid for the white dress and then handed the bag to Tyshawn. She looked at her watch and noticed it was 2:00. They needed to get going if they were going to get to Karen's by 3:00. They were going to have to swing back by the house now since the little bitch ripped her bra. Sarah chuckled again as she saw the girl's mom walk past, still looking for her daughter.

"Hank, you guys ready?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, maam, I am ready to get out of here," Hank answered and the boys nodded in agreement.

Sarah grabbed Hank's hand and led him out of the store. The boys followed them. Sarah led them to her car in the parking lot. Hank unlocked the trunk and dropped all the packages in. The boys climbed into the back seat. Sarah got in the front. Hank slid behind the wheel. He started the engine and looked over at Sarah. For the first time, he noticed a red lump on her forehead.

"Baby girl, are you ok?" He asked as he reached out and touched her forehead gently.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just need some Tylenol and a bra," Sarah said.

Hank laughed as he touched the lump. It felt like it was getting bigger. He looked down and saw her nipples sticking though her halter. She was right on both counts. He put the car in reverse and pulled out of the spot. Sarah leaned back against the door and spread her legs. Hank looked over and saw her rub her fingers over her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. He reached over but could only reach her thigh. It was soft and smooth.

"Baby girl, you look like you need help but I can't help you while I am driving. Maybe you should get in the back seat and have the boys help you out," Hank whispered to her.

"Hank, would you mind?" She said.

"Just remember nothing in that pussy or ass," he emphasized.

Hank had barely gotten words out when he saw her jump over the seat. He saw her ass in the rear view as she climbed into the back seat. He adjusted the rear view mirror so he could see in the back seat. They had already started by the time he had it focused. Sarah was sitting in between them with a leg over each boy's leg. Hank could see her pussy glistening. Jesse had pulled up her shirt and was squeezing her breasts while kissing her deeply. Tyshawn had his hand in between her legs and Hank could see him run his finger over her clit. Hank heard her moan into Jesse's mouth. He concentrated on driving as he listened to his little teacher moan again. He may have to take the long way home.

*

(Author's note: I promise we will get over to the BBQ in the next chapter. I thank all of you for your patience. Love Hayli)

12