Adventures of Sarah Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys watched her glide across the pool deck and towards a little house. They moved down the stairs and followed. Sarah watched the boys follow Karen and she knew something was about to happen. She touched her sore pussy and thought she would just be a spectator in this one.

Karen opened the door and entered the pool house. The boys and Sarah followed her in. the boys looked around and were amazed again. This pool house was almost the size of their entire houses, bigger than each of their rooms for sure. Karen walked over to a bin and bent over to open it. The boys saw her sundress pull tight against her ass and her bikini bottoms were easily visible. They were striped and tied at her sides. They were not thongs but most of her cute ass hung out of the sides of the suit.

"Let's see what we have in here. You guys can change right in here and leave your stuff over there in the lockers," Karen said and dug around in the bin.

Tyshawn and Jesse looked at each other then they looked back at Karen's ass sticking out at them. Jesse moved first and unsnapped and dropped his shorts. He pulled his underwear down and his stiff cock popped out. Tyshawn followed suit and soon his cock was also pointing straight out. The boys threw their shorts and underwear to the side.

Sarah watched the boys strip and marveled at the size of their cocks. They were rock hard and so black they shined. She fought the urge to go over and touch them. She decided to stay where she was because she wanted to see the look on Karen's face when she turned around.

Karen was still digging in the bin as Jesse walked up behind her. He flipped her sundress up over her back.

"Real funny guys, just a minute. I have one, I think I saw another one just like it," Karen said and moved more clothes around.

Jesse stepped up and slid his hard cock right between her legs. Sarah heard Karen moan softly and then stop. Jesse put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. Karen held onto the bin and took a deep breath. Jesse grabbed the ties on the side of her bottoms and pulled gently. The knots released and the suit fell limp. Jesse pulled back slightly and pulled the loose material from between them. He stepped back close and slid his cock back between her legs.

Karen felt her suit bottom released and then pulled away. She felt a cock slide between her legs. She bent her head and saw the head of the cock looking right at her. She reached back and touched it with her right hand. It was beautiful and perfect. She so needed it to take her. Karen spread her legs a little and put the cock against her steaming little pussy. She felt the cock slide back a little and then nestle into her cunt. She grabbed the side of the bin and closed her eyes.

Jesse felt her take his cock and put it in her own pussy. Her pussy was warm and wet. This bitch wanted his cock. He decided he would have to give her what she wanted. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her. She was so wet he slid all the way in with one stroke. He heard her moan loudly. He loved the sound of a bitch moaning on the end of his cock. This girl obviously loved it and that made it all the better.

Sarah was amazed at how easily Jesse slid his huge cock deep into Karen. She must have been soaking wet. Sarah smiled as she saw Jesse start to saw in and out of Karen's sweet little pussy.

Karen felt the cock hit bottom and her body seemed like it had finally gotten the drug it was craving. She had been thinking of this since yesterday afternoon and now she was stuffed again with black cock and it felt wonderful. She looked over her shoulder and saw Jesse hammering her with his eyes closed. She pushed back against him. She looked again and saw Tyshawn standing there holding his own hard cock. He looked so pitiful as he watched his buddy drill her.

Jesse felt her push back and stand up. His cock popped out of her hole and bounced free. Karen turned to face him and grabbed his arms. She turned him around and pushed him back against the now-closed bin. He got the message and sat down. Karen turned her back to him and moved back. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock. She positioned her body over his lap and placed the cock back at the entrance to her dripping pussy. She sat down slowly and felt the huge cock slide up into her belly. Jesse felt her warm bottom sit on his lap. She grabbed his hands and put them on her soft thighs. Jesse was amazed at how good they felt. He rubbed his hands up and down her beautiful legs as he remained buried in her cunt.

Karen looked up and met Tyshawn's eyes. She lifted her hand and signaled for him to come to her with her finger. Tyshawn looked at this beautiful creature sitting on his buddy's cock and beckoning him over. He hustled over and stood in front of her. She reached out and grabbed his cock. Her hands moved gently over his long shaft and lightly cupped his balls. He felt her fingernails graze along the skin and he moaned. It felt fucking great. How did she know how to touch just the right spots? He felt her run her hands up the shaft and pull him closer. He was enjoying the feeling of her hands on him when he felt an incredible warmth. He opened his eyes and looked down to see his hard black cock sliding into her mouth.

Karen took Tyshawn's cock between her lips. He tasted great and she loved the feeling of him being in her mouth. She sucked more of him in until she felt him hit the back of her throat. She pulled off of him slowly, letting her tongue trace the bottom of his shaft as she pulled away. She felt the head hit her lips and she sucked it gently. She slid her tongue all the way around his head and flicked it into the little hole. She sucked him back into her mouth and slid slowly back down.

Jesse was struggling to control himself as Karen sat on his cock and made love to Tyshawn's cock with her mouth. Jesse found it incredibly hot to watch her swallow his buddy's tool. Tyshawn was obviously loving it as he was holding her head with his eyes closed. Jesse moved his hips slightly and ground his cock into her. He tried to move around a little and felt her push back into him. This bitch was in her glory.

Sarah was watching this scene unfold before her. She felt her own pussy getting hotter and hotter. She could not take her eyes off of Karen. She looked fully clothed as she sat on Jesse's lap and sucked Tyshawn into her mouth. Karen knew better as she saw Jesse's cock slide into her as she sat. Sarah could not believe the way this little girl was handling two massive black cocks. Sarah felt her hand hit her tummy and then realized she was sliding her own hand into her suit bottoms. She looked down and saw her left hand holding up her skirt and her right hand heading for her pussy. She touched her clit and felt a wonderful shiver race through her body.

Tyshawn was receiving the best blowjob he had ever gotten in his short life. He opened his eyes and looked down at the pretty little blonde licking his cock. She looked up at him with his cock on her tongue and he thought he had never seen such a lovely sight. She kept looking at him and slid his cock back into her mouth. He saw her take more and more of him until he hit the back of her throat. He saw at least three more inches sticking out of her mouth. He felt her hands move to his ass and grab his cheeks. He looked into her eyes and felt her pull him towards her. He watched his cock disappear into her and felt it slide into her throat. She continued to pull him until her face was flush against his crotch.

Tyshawn tried to hold back but he felt his cock starting to flinch as she sucked him deep. He grabbed her head and held on as he felt a huge spurt of cum leave his cock and hit her throat. He felt her pulling back as the second spurt shot out. This load hit as he felt himself leave her throat and it filled her mouth. He saw her trying to swallow as the third load blasted into her mouth. He heard her cough and cum escaped out the sides of her mouth. He saw her swallow as he pulled his cock free. He saw one last spurt escape and hit her in the nose. He looked down to see her looking at him with cum running off her face and down her neck. She was smiling.

Jesse watched as Tyshawn almost drowned Karen in cum. He couldn't hold back much longer as she moved on his lap. Jesse saw Tyshawn step away, his limp cock hanging down. Jesse stood up quickly, holding her hips. He bent her over as he stood up. Jesse held her and started to hammer her from behind. He heard her grunt each time he hit bottom. His cock was so hard he thought he might come out of her mouth. He picked up the pace and was now slamming into her. He heard her starting to say something.

"Yes...yes...fuck me...hard.....please...fuck...me.....harder," Karen got out between his powerful thrusts.

Jesse heard her pleading for him to fuck her harder. He was punishing her pussy and she was asking for more. He sped up and now his cock was a blur as it ripped in and out of her.

"Oh yes....harder.....faster....please FUCK ME!!!!" Karen screamed.

Jesse could not go any faster. He was hammering her the hardest he had ever fucked a girl. He saw her feet leaving the floor as he pummeled into her. Her body was like a rag doll as he used her.

Sarah was now rubbing her poor clit furiously. Jesse was fucking Karen with more fury than Sarah had ever seen. Karen was flailing on the end of his cock and he kept pummeling her. Sarah watched as Karen's ass shook each time Jesse drove into her. Sarah thought she had never seen anything so hot before. Just as this thought hit her head her orgasm flooded her gut. She moaned out loud and rubbed her clit harder.

Jesse her a moan and looked to see the teacher with her hand in her pants looking at him. He smiled at her and drilled his cock into the blonde cheerleader one last time. He pulled her hard into him, trying to drive his cock deeper and deeper. He heard her scream as he pushed and he felt his cum bathe her insides. Just as he felt the first spurt leave he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. Her pussy squeezed him again and the second spurt found its mark. She was now moving her ass around and screaming.

"Cumminng.....yes....oh god....yes," Karen uttered.

Jesse emptied his balls into her and just held her close. He didn't want to ever leave this pussy. He felt his breathing slow and her squirming stopped. Jesse held her until he felt her start to pull away. He let her go and felt his limp cock slide out of the wonderful warm cavern it had been. It popped out of her sloppy hole and hung next to his leg. He saw her crumble onto her knees and hit the floor. She sat back on her haunches and lifted her head.

Tyshawn stood there and watched as Jesse had thoroughly fucked this young girl and she had taken everything he had. She was sitting on the floor now and he looked into her eyes. Her beautiful long blonde hair was a mess as it stuck to her face and he saw his own cum still around her mouth and on her neck. She looked like she had been truly fucked. He thought she had never been more beautiful. He watched as she looked up at him. Her eyes were bright and stared at him through her hair. He saw her raise her arm towards him and she had something in her hand.

"I think these might fit," Karen said in a soft slow voice as she tried to recover.

She held out the swimsuit she had found in the trunk. Tyshawn took it from her. She could feel her body still shaking and shivering from the fucking Jesse had just given her. She felt the craving that she had been fighting for the last 24 hours temporarily satisfied. Her pussy was still hot but at least now it felt fulfilled. She sat and watched as Tyshawn pulled up the trunks. They did fit and they looked kinda hot on him. She remembered her cousin wearing them the last time he visited but they didn't look nearly as good as they did on Tyshawn's hard body.

Karen slowly got to her feet and stood up. She turned to face Jesse. He was still sitting on the trunk. She reached out and touched his face softly. He looked up at her and seemed to be asking forgiveness with his eyes. She smiled at him.

"Thank you Jesse. I needed that and it was great," she said.

She saw his eyes change from forgiveness to happiness. He reached out and put his hands on her hips. He pulled her back between his legs and hugged her, his head nestled between her big breasts. She put her arms around his head and returned the hug. He held on tightly and she realized he had needed it as much as she had. She thought he might have needed this hug more than the fuck but she didn't care. She was happy to give him whatever he wanted. She squeezed him again.

Sarah took her hand out of her panties and straightened her clothes. She felt the sweat that had formed on her forehead and she wiped it off with her hand. It had gotten incredibly hot in here all of a sudden. She saw Karen hugging Jesse or was it the other way around? She couldn't tell and looked down to see Karen's bikini bottoms on the floor. She picked them up and walked toward the two.

"Sweetie, you best put these back on and we should get out of here. Your mom is going to think something is wrong," Sarah said and held out the small bikini.

"Thanks, Miss Johnson, you're probably right," Karen said and took her bikini.

"We need to find Jesse something to wear. I think there is another pair in there but we have to be careful bending over to look," Karen said as she tied her bottoms.

Sarah laughed and hit Jesse.

"Get up lover boy and let us find something to hide that monster. I don't think you want to prance out there with that fella swinging around," Sarah said smiling.

Jesse jumped up so the girls could open the trunk. He saw them both bend over to look in and he could feel his sore cock flinch a little.

"Don't even think about it buddy, just hang on to that weapon, You'll have plenty of time later, I'm sure," Sarah said without even turning around.

Jesse and Tyshawn laughed as they stared at two perfect asses right in front of them. Sarah grabbed a pair that looked right and held them up to Karen.

"Those should work," Karen said.

Sarah threw the suit to Jesse and he caught it and slipped it up his legs. It fit just right and looked pretty good. Sarah walked over to the door and opened it.

"Wait," Sarah heard from behind.

She turned to see Tyshawn pulling his t-shirt over his head. She did not understand until she saw him walk to Karen and turn her to him. He reached up and wiped her face. He pulled her hair back and then wiped her neck. Sarah saw Karen looking at him as he was cleaning her up. He saw compassion and caring in Tyshawn's face and what looked almost like love coming from Karen. Sarah wondered where this was going with these kids. There was definitely something between them all but she just didn't know how or if it would ever fit in the world outside this door. She opened the door and stepped out into the yard.

12