Adventures of Sarah Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer felt something touch her back and she turned. Jesse was there smiling innocently. She felt a touch on her back and she turned quickly towards Tyshawn. He was incredibly cute as he stood there with that puppy dog look. She reached out and pinched his arm.

"Ow" Tyshawn said and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"That hurt." He said and looked down into her eyes.

"Baby." She said and pinched his left nipple.

"Ow." He said and dropped her hand, grabbing his nipple.

Jesse saw her pinch Tyshawn and he moved up behind her and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her. Tyshawn saw her breasts jut forward as Jesse pulled her arms back. He reached out and grabbed her left nipple through her top. He held it softly and looked at her. She had a look in her eyes that seemed to be daring him. He squeezed her nipple hard.

"Son of a bitch." She said and tried to wriggle free.

Tyshawn smiled as he realized she was right. So often he had used that term but never stopped to think about what it really meant. For some reason, seeing it come out of that pretty mouth it hit him differently.

"Yeah, so what." He said and squeezed again.

She did not jump that time and said nothing. She looked at him and tried to figure out what he just said. It hit her and she felt a wave of sadness come over her.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"For what?" Tyshawn said, letting go of her.

"For calling you that." Jennifer said.

"Not a problem, I've heard it plenty and it is sort of true." He said.

Jennifer felt the sadness flow out of him again and she suddenly just wanted to make him feel better. She moved her head up and stared right into his eyes.

"Please do that again." She whispered to him.

Tyshawn and Jesse both felt a little spark when they heard this beautiful girl ask Tyshawn to pinch her nipple again. Tyshawn grabbed her nipple and squeezed it again. He heard her moan as she tilted her head back against Jesse.

"The other one." She said.

Tyshawn grabbed the other nipple and squeezed them both. They were like little erasers in his fingers. She opened her mouth and an animal sound escaped. Jesse felt her push her ass back against him. Tyshawn pulled on her nipples and he saw her huge tits jiggle in the little top. Tyshawn saw a small tie string between her breasts. He grabbed the loose string and pulled it gently.

He stopped and looked at her. Her eyes moved from the string holding her top together back to his eyes. She smiled and tilted her head slightly. She looked like she was trying to look right into his head. Tyshawn pulled the string a little and the knot started to untie. He stopped again and looked back at her. She was now staring at him with an evil look on her face.

"Do it." She whispered.

Tyshawn thought he would blow right there. This girl was gorgeous and she had a fun streak like he had never seen. He pulled the string a little more. The knot was now almost gone. The string was barely holding on, helped by the fact that it was wet. He looked at her chest and he felt like he was opening a present.

Tyshawn looked at Jesse and he noticed Jesse was looking over her shoulder and was focused on the tight string in Tyshawn's hand. Tyshawn pulled it a little more and the knot gave way. The material pulled away slightly but it stayed on her breasts, stuck there by the moisture. He did see her full cleavage between her breasts.

It was beautiful, her breasts did not sag at all even though they were no longer held up by the top. He reached out and touched between them. He felt the swell of her breast and then ran his finger down between them to her tight stomach.

Jesse felt her push back against him again. His cock was pressed against her ass and she was grinding into it. He pushed back a little and he felt her respond. He put both of her arms in one hand and reached down under the water with the other. He touched her ass and rubbed across it. It was incredibly tight and he pushed his finger between her cheeks. She pushed back against him. He reached around her side and felt her upper leg. Her body felt wonderful and he touched the tie string at her side. He grabbed the string and pulled.

Jennifer looked down and watched Tyshawn's finger trace between her breasts. She was aching for him to just grab them and squeeze. She felt Jesse's hard cock pressing into her ass. He was now running his hand across her ass. Her body was going into reactive mode, the pleasure of being touched was starting to take her over. She felt Jesse grab the tie of her suit and pull. She closed her eyes and let them take her.

Jesse felt the string loosen and then touched her bare skin at the top of her leg. He ran his hand up and down her side and then around the back and felt her bare ass. He ran a finger over and down between her cheeks. He heard her moan slightly. He touched the suit again as it held on. He switched hands and grabbed the tie on the other side. He pulled it and it came apart easily. He now was running his hand across her bare ass.

Tyshawn saw her close her eyes and moan. He knew she was under their control now. He touched the top of her breast lightly. He saw her nipples poking out through the top. He pushed the material slowly down on her left breast. It moved closer and closer to her nipple. He stopped as the material hung on her nipple. He touched the soft top of her breasts again and then pushed the last covering off. Her left breast was now free and hanging perfectly from her chest. He took it in his hand and squeezed it gently. He heard a huge breath escape her.

Jesse pulled the string of his own suit and it loosened around his waist. He pulled his cock out and placed it against her back. He felt her push up against him. He ran his hand up and down her legs and sides. He loved the way she felt.

Jennifer felt the hard cock touch her back. She felt Tyshawn take her breast in his hand. He flicked his finger across her nipple and she flinched. Her body was overwhelmed now with pleasure. She felt him move the rest of her top off her other breast and take that one in his other hand. He pushed them together and squeezed. His touch was electric, she felt his power but yet he was amazingly gentle. She was taken by surprise how these young men were playing her body like a fine instrument. She could feel her excitement building.

Tyshawn heard her mumbling. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He moved his lips to her cheek and then lightly brushed her lips with his. He heard what she was saying as she opened her mouth to him.

"Nicky" He heard escape from her lips.

Tyshawn thought for a second to try and process what she meant. He kissed her lips again and heard her whisper again. He pulled away slightly and looked to the side. He saw Karen and Nicole laying on lounges on the side of the pool. They were both laying back with their eyes closed but he noticed Nicole was moving slightly. He focused on her and noticed she was rubbing her left leg slowly up and down her right. He also noticed her hips were moving up and down slowly. Her hands were gripping the sides of the lounge and her mouth was open slightly. He could see her chest moving up and down a little as she took deep breaths.

"Nicky" Jennifer heard her own voice as the boys continued to ravish her.

Jesse moved back a little and his cock slid down her back and then between her legs. He moved forward and he felt it slide between her thighs. Tyshawn was now kissing her nipples and sucking them softly. He flicked his tongue across and then took one on his teeth. He bit down gently and she gasped.

"Oh fuck, yes, please, yes, more...." He heard her babbling.

Tyshawn glanced to the right and saw Nicole pulling her shirt over her head. He saw she was wearing a blue bikini top and her chest was as big as her twin sister's and he could see her nipples were rock hard. He saw her grab her own breast and squeeze. Her eyes were still closed but her hips were now moving quite a bit. He saw Karen open her eyes and take her sister's free hand. He looked and made eye contact with Karen. She smiled at him sweetly and licked her lips.

Jesse felt her struggling to free her arms and he let her go. He took her hips in his hands and pulled her tight against his body. He felt her warmth up and down his skin.

Jennifer felt Jesse release her arms and she quickly moved them to Tyshawn's crotch. She felt his hardness beneath his trunks. She ran her hand up and down the length and tried to imagine the size. She was pretty sure this would be the biggest cock she had ever seen or felt, well, with the possible exception of the one that was currently sliding between her thighs. She found the string and pulled it hard. She reached into his trunks and rescued the massive tool. She took it in both of her hands and ran them up and down the shaft. It felt like a steel rod and it was way bigger than anything she had ever held in her hands.

Tyshawn held onto her breasts as he felt his cock being pulled out of his trunks. Her soft hands were surrounding it and she knew what she was doing as she manipulated him. She pushed it down until it was sticking straight out between them. He felt her rubbing the head between her legs. He felt a warmth above and beyond the water he was floating in. Then he felt her slide him between the lips of her pussy. Her hands moved to his hips and pulled him gently.

He held tight to her tits as his cock slid slowly into her warm passage. The heat was incredible. He wanted to just slam into her but he kept his composure and let her pull him slowly towards her. He looked over at Nicole and her legs were now spread and each foot was on the ground around her lounge. She was writhing and squeezing both of her tits. He could see up her skirt to see she was wearing blue panties. He figured they were the bottoms of her bikini but he could not get over how hot it was to look between her legs and see them.

Jesse felt something strange and figured out Tyshawn must be fucking her now. He looked over and saw Tyshawn still holding onto her tits. Jesse pulled her head back and kissed her hard. He felt her hands grab his head and hold him there as her tongue snaked in and out of his mouth. He tried to pull back but she would not let him go. He continued to kiss her.

Tyshawn saw Jesse begin to kiss her and he let go of her breasts. He moved his hands down to her hips and began to move in and out of her. He could see down through the clear water as his black cock slid in and out of her white pussy. He would never get tired of seeing that. Her legs were floating in the water as he picked up the pace. Jesse was now pulling her back making her body spread between them. He saw Jesse wrap his arms around her and grab her tits. She was holding onto his head and still kissing him.

Nicole felt the boy enter. She had never felt anything so large before. His touch was soft and gentle and now she felt his hands on her hips. She struggled to keep quiet but now the other one was kissing her. His lips were hot and his tongue explored her mouth. Her breasts were free but only for a moment as he took both of them in his strong hands. Nicole fought weakly to make the pleasure last but her orgasm raced through her. The pleasure was overwhelming. She felt her sister squeeze her hand and she felt Jenny whispering to her.

"Cumming." She felt her sister say.

Jennifer was now in a pleasure daze. Her legs were spread wide open with a glorious cock moving in and out of her hot pussy. Her breasts were being held and squeezed and she was locked onto Jesse in a long kiss. The feelings were too much for her and her body became rigid as she came hard. She reached out for her sister and felt her own orgasm hitting her. The double pleasure heightened her intensity and she let go of Jesse's head so she could scream.

Tyshawn felt the girl's body get rigid and her pussy squeezed his dick. He held on as she convulsed in the water. He pulled her hard towards him and planted his cock deep within her. She had let go of Jesse's head and her head was lolling on Jesse's shoulder as he held onto her tits. Her hands were reaching for him and she grabbed onto his arms. He looked over and Nicole was now thrashing around on the lounge. Karen was on her knees next to her holding onto her. He pulled out of her and then drove back into her, he needed to unload in this girl.

Jennifer lost control of her body as her orgasm raked through her. She felt Nicky as she tried to come to grips with the pleasure running through her. She felt him push his cock deeper in her than anything had ever been. He pulled out and she hoped he wasn't leaving and then she felt him slam back into her. She wrapped her legs around him and held on as he started to hammer her little pussy.

Jesse saw Tyshawn starting to get into a rhythm. He was fucking this girl good. She seemed to be built for this as she held onto Tyshawn with her legs. Jesse looked to see the huge black cock running up into her. He figured from her reaction that she hadn't had anything like what they were going to give her. He could not wait to get into this one. Jesse looked over at the other twin and saw she seemed to be enjoying this also. It looked sort of strange to see her writhing around by herself but he didn't give it much thought as he was distracted by her tits bouncing in her top and her legs spread wide across the lounge.

Tyshawn felt his balls twitch and then he pulled her to him. He pushed deep, trying to reach new ground. He ground his crotch into her and felt his hot cum travel out his dick and bathe her insides. He held her as he shot three loads into her. He felt his cock start to soften and he was sad. He would have liked to stay in this pussy a little longer. He softened quickly and felt himself slip out of her hole. The coolness of the water shrunk him even farther. He looked down to see a small piece of flesh where his huge cock was a moment ago. He tucked it back into his trunks.

Jennifer felt his warm cum hit her deep in her belly. He stayed in her for at least three loads, she thought. He pulled out and she felt the cool water flow into her open hole. She felt Jesse holding her up as Tyshawn moved away from her. She lowered her legs and tried to stand up. She turned around and kissed Jesse again softly.

"You guys are special." She said as she reached down and grabbed his hard cock.

Jesse got excited as she held him and grabbed her hips.

"Hold on tiger, I need a rest after that fuck. Anyway, I have other plans for you." She said and tilted her head towards the side of the pool. Jesse looked that direction and saw Karen holding Nicole's head to her chest and pushing the hair out of her eyes. Jesse thought he saw Nicole's legs twitch a little as her sister held her. He looked back at Jennifer.

"Think you would be interested in being my sister's first?" Jennifer said to Jesse.

"You mean she is...." He stammered.

"Yes, she is still a virgin and we have been waiting for a special time but I think we may have found it. How would you like this big boy to be the first in her sweet pussy?" She said and stroked the length of his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I would be honored." Jesse said. Jennifer laughed out loud and squeezed his cock.

"I thought so. Carry me to my lounge, please?" She said.

Jesse slid his right arm around her back and his left under her knees. He lifted her easily in the water and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Tyshawn, sweetie, can you bring the rest of my suit?" Jennifer said, looking back at Tyshawn standing there.

Jesse carried her to the stairs and started to climb. He got to the third step and lifted her completely out of the water. Her weight was now in his arms but he hardly noticed. She felt light as air. He suddenly felt his trunks slipping down his thighs as he felt his cock spring into the air.

"Shit, my suit." Jesse said and stopped as his suit slid down to his ankles.

Jennifer laughed as she looked down to see it gathered around his ankles. He felt her body convulsing in laughter. He stepped up another step and pulled his right leg out of the trunks. He took another step and was now on the pool deck with his suit around his left ankle. He calmly walked towards the lounges, carrying a beautiful, naked girl as his hard cock swung in the air. He placed her on a lounge next to Nicole and quickly pulled up his trunks.

Jennifer pulled her top together and tied the string. She saw Tyshawn looking around for her bottoms in the pool as she sat naked except for her small bikini top. She grabbed her towel and placed it across her lap, preserving a little modesty in her own backyard. She chuckled at this as she had just fucked a black boy in her pool. She saw Tyshawn go under and pop up with her bottoms in his hand. He started to work his way towards the stairs.

Nicole opened her eyes to see her Jenny being lowered onto a lounge. She turned towards her and saw Jesse was naked with his suit around his ankle. She thought this looked incredibly funny and a small giggle escaped. She heard Karen giggle too as they watched him quickly pull up his suit. Nicole watched the muscles ripple in his butt as he reached down.

Karen let go of her and Nicole sat up. She pulled her legs back up on the lounge and straightened her skirt. She glanced over at Jenny and she was holding out her hand. Nicole took it and Jenny squeezed her and pulled her towards her. Nicole swung her legs over and sat on the edge of the lounge. Jenny continued to pull her. She stood up next to Jenny's lounge.

Jennifer reached out and touched Nicky's leg. She ran her hand up and down the smooth skin. She ran it up her inner thigh and squeezed. Nicky looked down at her and Jennifer pulled her leg. Nicky got the idea and straddled the lounge, sitting on Jennifer's lap. The sisters looked at each other for a moment until Jennifer put her arms around her sister and pulled her close.

Jesse watched Nicole sit on Jennifer's lap and then stare at her sister. He watched her lean in slowly farther and farther until their lips touched. They kissed softly and then pulled back a little. He then saw Nicole open her mouth and kiss her sister deeply. He reached down and grabbed his poor cock as these two hot twins made out right next to him. He tried hard not to cum right there in his pants.

Jennifer pulled away from her sister and pulled her head into her shoulder. She nibbled on Nicole's ear and whispered.

"It's time." Jennifer said softly and felt her sister hug her tighter.

12