Adventures of Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole took a deep breath. She felt like she was sitting on a telephone pole. She was so full. She sat perfectly still, adjusting to this new feeling. Her body was reacting to a depth of feeling she had never experienced. Jennifer had boyfriends who were big before but Nicky had always been a little disconnected from the fullness. This was hitting her deep and sharp. Another thought hit her as she looked at Jesse's cute face. Her sister had never slept with a black boy. Nicole was doing something her sister had never done. She felt proud that she was leading now instead of following behind like a puppy. Her face changed a little as this realization hit her. She wanted to fuck this boy now. It was her moment. It was time for her to drag Jennifer behind her into this new world. She took a deep breath and lifted her hips slowly.

Jesse felt her warm skin lift off of his thighs. He hadn't realized how really nice that had felt until it was gone. He looked down and saw he was connected to her only by his cock nestled in the warmest, snuggest pussy he had ever felt. He watched his cock slide slowly out of her as she lifted herself. He didn't usually think about his manhood, he was as far from gay as possible, but he was intrigued as he watched inch after inch leave the beautiful pussy in front of him. He had never been inside a prettier girl for sure and he was definitely sure he had never felt anything close to what he was feeling now. She paused as the head of his dick left her hole but was still sitting between her tender lips.

Nicole felt suddenly empty as Jesse's cock left her body. She wanted it back inside her, needed it back inside her. She wanted the sharp pleasure again, she was hooked, the softness of Jennifer's liaisons was nice but she knew now she would need this from now on. She relaxed her arms and let her body weight sink down onto the young boy beneath her. His glorious black cock slid back up into her. Her breath left her for a moment, she felt so full again and it hurt so good. Her thighs landed back on Jesse and she sat, contented.

Jennifer eyes were closed as she felt her sister's tight pussy open and accept the huge cock again. Her legs were tingling and she felt her own pussy heating up. Her right hand moved off her sister's shoulder and ran down her tight stomach, through the soft blonde hair, and then touch her soft pussy lips. She was very wet with excitement and also she felt some of Tyshawn's cum starting to slide out of her. She ran her finger across her moist opening and touched her clit. She felt a surge of power run through her long legs. She moaned as she rubbed her clit and then her knees weakened as Nicole landed back on Jesse's lap.

Nicole hit Jesse with her thighs and ass and then felt a tingle hit her between the legs. It felt different for a second and then familiar. She felt her sister's movement behind her and then recognized the soft pleasure coming from Jennifer. Nicole felt Jenny touch her clit and then rub it. She raised her head and moaned loudly. She felt Jesse's strong hands run under her thighs and lift her. The cock slid out of her and then he dropped her back down. Nicole let out the first scream of pleasure in her young life.

Karen was losing it as she sat on Tysahwn's cock and watched her pretty sister start to move up and down on Jesse. Karen wiggled her ass on his lap and she felt him drive up hard into her. She wanted to fuck him so bad but she couldn't take her eyes off of Jesse's cock riding in and out of Nicole's virginal pussy.

Nicole felt the madness hit her. She was feeling the familiar soft pleasure from Jennifer as she rubbed her clit behind her. She was also experiencing the sharp feeling of a cock buried in her body. She wanted more and she wanted it now. She lifted her hips and felt Jesse's cock move inside her. She slid back down quickly and bounced off his thighs. She was now starting to move faster up and down. She heard her skin slap against Jesse's and was now grabbing his shoulders as she bounced on his cock. Nicole looked at Jesse through her wild blonde hair flying around. She wondered what she must look like, a pretty blonde girl thrashing around on a black cock. She smiled as the realization hit her that she really didn't care. She just wanted this feeling to last forever.

Jennifer's knees hit the concrete as the overflow of feelings took the control from her body. She felt a little pain as she hit and then her chest and head landed on the lounge. She tried to lift her head but the pleasure was racking her body. She could feel the movement of her sister and heard the familiar sound of skin against skin. She closed her eyes and smiled with pride as her sister pulled her through the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

Tyshawn felt his mouth open as he saw Nicole lose it. The girl was bouncing furiously on Jesse's cock. Her long blonde hair was wet and flying everywhere. Her tits were a site to see as they flew around. He tried to burn the image in his brain as he wasn't sure if her would ever see anything so beautiful again. His concentration was broken as Karen stood a little and then slammed herself down on him. He felt his cock drive up deep into the little cheerleader and he heard her whimper. She lifted again and started her own rhythm on Tyshawn's lap.

Jesse was holding on for dear life. There was a wild woman on his lap and he was starting to be afraid she was going to rip his cock from his body. Her pussy was flying up and down but he could still feel the tightness when she slid down on him. He could not see her face as her hair was a mess but he could see those pretty tits only a few inches from his face. He moved his hands off the lounge and grabbed her sides. He started to get into it as he felt his balls getting ready to release yet another load into this goddess. He started to push up as she lowered herself, trying to get even deeper into her. He could feel the sweat start to run down his face as he worked hard.

Nicole was in the zone now and felt Jesse drive up into her. He was starting to meet her thrusts and she felt him creep deeper and deeper inside her. The feeling was so intense she was starting to feel a little numb. She tried to go faster and heard herself start to grunt with each thrust. She felt an incredibly hard push from Jesse and he froze, holding her in place. She looked at his face through her hair and saw it in what looked like a grimace of pain. She started to worry for a second and then he let out a load moan. Nicole figured it out quickly as she felt the first warm load bathe the depths of her body.

Jennifer felt a strange warmth she couldn't identify and then realized Jesse was filling her sister with his cum. It was weird as she tried to regain her composure, her pussy still felt full but now it felt like it was being filled with cum also. She felt herself shiver as she tried to come to terms with the new experience.

Nicole settled down on Jesse's chest and felt her breasts squash against him. She was breathing slow and steady.

Jesse put his hand on the back of her head and held her close to him. He felt his cock shoot one last load into her as he laid there. He knew he was done for the day now. His poor balls were finally empty.

Karen bounced once more onto Tyshawn's strong legs and felt another warm surge inside her. She sat down softly as the black cock continued to spray her insides.

Tyshawn watched Jesse cum in the pretty blonde virgin. That forced his own juice up from his balls and out of the end of his sore cock. The little cheerleader stopped bouncing and just sat there taking his seed once more. He felt his cock start to shrink finally and wondered again what would happen to them all now.

12