Adventures of Shemale Sandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elyquent
Elyquent
12 Followers

As her now more experienced feet worked their magic, Timothy seemed to be turning red in the face. Sandra could tell he was getting close, and it had only been a few minutes. She started driving harder, relinquishing the grip on her precum-dotted she-cock and giving Timothy's more robust man-cock the attention she felt it deserved. Up and down her feet glided with surprising ease, squishy sounds of lotion being compressed with lotion filling the air. Her little cock and balls were swinging around indiscriminately at this point and sweat had begun to drip down her heaving breasts and tummy. She was in a frenzy, and he was getting closer.

Sandra decided to switch things up quickly, and she could tell Timothy was desperately close by how he began air-fucking her feet as they left their station for a second. But they returned not long after, and this time with his engorged cock trapped in between her big toe and the one the next to it, Jergen's lotion filling the gaps. It was a new position but also a nearly perfect fit, and Timothy seemed to love it. In fact, he couldn't hold back any longer. Almost as soon as Sandra had finished her second toe-jerk, he suddenly cried out, "Oh my god Sandra, I'm cumming!!!" and did just that.

The first shot was an amazingly long jet of cum and somehow shot all the way into Sandra's hair, but the second and beyond were content to dribble huge gobs of both incredibly chunky and incredibly fluidic jizz onto her unsuspecting toes. She hadn't stopped stroking him though; her two painted toes were relentlessly jerking his now irritated cock in between them. Timothy was wincing. He had tried to pull away, but Sandra wouldn't have any of it. "Okay, now bend over sweety" commanded the blatantly horny shemale, noticing his disinterest in fucking her.

Timothy would have done anything to stop the painful cock torture, and so he willingly agreed. Sandra let go of his sore dick. Timothy walked over to the arm of the couch and bent over it. Sandra followed behind him, one finger still up her butt and the fingers on the other hand wrapped around and pounding the girly-meat that had gotten her in such a wanting mood. "I'll make this quick," was all the surprisingly serious Sandra said. With little regard for the pale and smaller Timothy, she took one hand away from her butt and used it to spread Timothy's, the other hand guiding her highly excited erection towards it. She thrust it in. It became obvious to her that Timothy was a virgin.

Her first strokes were somewhat compassionate, but then she began to get into a strong rhythm, her heaving, sweaty tits starting to slap a little against her body. "Fuck you're tight!" she exclaimed, picking up the pace. Timothy almost seemed scared as he spoke, "Ow! Slow down! Sh-shit!" Sandra had both of her tender hands clasped around his hips and was giving him quite a forceful exploring in her sexual fervor. This was her first time fucking anything except her hand, and it felt damn good. So much so that she just couldn't get enough of his virginal ass. She was in ball-deep now.

Sandra was expending a great majority of her energy now because she had known before even entering him that she was close, and her goal had been to culminate in a very, very powerful orgasm. A goal that wasn't terribly far off because with each push back and forth, Sandra could feel herself moving more and more towards the end. Her body was drenched in sweat now, and her large C-cups were turning red from how much they had been slapping around. One of her hands had left Timothy's hip and was now going in and out of her girly-pussy as she fucked. In and out, up and down, all over, it eventually struck that sweet, sweet spot she wanted to hit and suddenly she felt it happening. Three more powerful strokes and splat, she felt shot after shot being unloaded inside of him. Her little cock was quivering as it filled Timothy's virginal ass up with thick amounts of hot, forceful cum.

After pulling out, she laid on the floor, completely exhausted, for about 5 minutes, feeling the sweat drying on her body, Timothy's cum drying on her feet and, not longer after, falling asleep. Her only memory of that whole period of rest was being woken up once to Timothy sniffing and jerking off on her toes again. To which she responded by dozing back off. It wouldn't be until much later that Sandra finally woke up and drove him back to the library, and when she did, she realized just how nasty her feet had become with all of the lotion and cum mingling on them. But it was too late for that; flip-flops could cover it up and she had to get her book before the library closed!

Elyquent
Elyquent
12 Followers
12