Adventures of Slut Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Whore Extraordinaire and the Multiple Personality Gang.
20.1k words
3.67
15.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"So this is how my vacation actually went."

"What?"

"I didn't say anything." Jen said sharply, barely sparing me a glance from her phone.

"I could've sworn...never mind." I said, glancing around the busy bar. No one was close enough for me to have overheard that, so where did it come from?

"God...are you really that thickheaded?" I heard in that same snarky, sultry voice. "Do you wanna hear about my vacation, or what?"

Again, I glanced around the bar. No one. 'Great. Now I'm hearing voices.' I thought.

"You fucking maroon! It's fucking ME!! Of course you can hear my voice! Dumb ass! Hello! Slut Girl?!?! What the fuck!!" I could hear her stamping her booted feet in frustration.

'Really?'

"What?! You want a fucking password?! Fuck you! How's that?" she snarled viciously.

"Hey, uh, Jen, I need to get back..." I began, pulling bills from my wallet.

"...but Chucky will be here any minute!" The whine grew with each word, cutting into my brain like a knife.

"Then you won't be alone for long. I HAVE to go." I rose from the table, collecting my kind-of ugly bag. Across the bar, I noticed Chucky slowly making his way to the patio, stopping to say hi to any and every pretty girl on the way.

"Scum sucking, ass crack licking sleaze ball...remora." I heard Slutty sneer. "Even I wouldn't bang that."

'Because he's my bestie's boy toy?'

"No, because he's scum. And even bar pigs need to get laid. That one's just plain scum. I may be a slut, a genuine fuck-a-holic but I do have some taste...and some class."

'You'd bang your bestie's boy toy?'

"If he wasn't a swamp sucking leech, maybe."

"Would you bang her husband?'

"Ugh, please!" I could feel her disgust, her recoil. "Another fucking bottom feeder. No, not even with her twat, thank you very much. By the way, where does she find these losers? If we ever go there, I'm murdering you and taking over."

'So noted.' I smiled to myself, walking quickly back to Jen's house. Four blocks down the beach, one block over. She'd given me her third floor bedroom to hide out in while I poured out the stories.

"I don't know why I let you subject us all with her and her extended drama. You should've stayed with Helena." Here, I nodded in agreement. "Then, you wouldn't have to lock yourself in. Between her spoiled twat of a daughter, her fucking retarded bird of prey and her obviously rejected scum slurping, cheating husband, peace and quiet is non-existent."

'I know but...'

"But, nothing. Call Helena. You can be there in less than an hour. And no-one but her cat to intrude on this story." Slutty purred.

'Good one?'

"Not the greatest but oh, so delicious."

"Hmmm..."

"Excuse me?" said the man walking beside me.

"Oh, sorry." I smiled sunnily at him, seeing the seventy plus, grey haired, little troll man beside me. He smiled back and moved on.

Harvey, Jen's husband and Marillian, her daughter were at it already. I could hear them from a block away, screaming at each other, probably on the front porch. Marillian does love her drama and attention. The more, the better. When I turned the final corner, I pulled out my phone and touched Helena's speed dial. As soon as I was within shrieking distance, she answered.

"Wow! That her? Not a problem. You know where the key is. I should be home around seven, seven thirty."

"Thanks. I'll buy dinner tonight!"

"Goin' out again?" Harvey asked, as I climbed the stairs. God, he makes my skin crawl.

"Yeah, goin' to Helena's." I said, brushing past him.

"That fucking twatbag."

"Yep." I agreed, knowing it would be less time to just agree and bail, than it would to defend my sister to a loser like him. In the third floor sweatbox of a bedroom, I gathered up my clothes, laptop, notebooks and other assorted detritus, shoving it into whatever bag would hold it.

"Where's my mother?" Marillian sneered snottily from the doorway.

"Down at Billy Beach's still, I guess." I heard her mumbling as she stomped down the stairs. I scrawled a quick note to Jen, thanking her for letting me use the room and all that, and bailed out of there as fast as I could without another word to either the Spoiled Shrieking Bitch or the nasty Dirty Old Man.

Traffic through town was still slow moving but I know many back streets and cut throughs to avoid most of the snarls. As I passed the Rez, I took in the beauty of this vista. The deep greens of the pines mixed with the maples, aspens and oaks, lighter greens of the grasses and scrub bushes, the clear blue of the sky reflected in the water's still surface. I felt that freedom bubbling through me as I cruised through one of my old stomping grounds. 'Mitzi had some of the wildest parties.' I thought as I passed her house, falling into disrepair. 'Guess it got the best of her.'

"No, dumbass, it was the heroin junkie that got the best of her. She died, overdosed, three years later, which fuckin' sucks."

'Yeah, it does. God, this is why I left. It got too depressing. Too much stupid bullshit drama.'

"But now, you're back. Full circle. Can you drive any fucking faster, Granny?"

'Jeez, all this impatience for delicious?'

"Delicious, was just the beginning, honey." Slutty purred, grinning that insouciant smirk, I'd made her trademark. I could almost see her, lounging sexily in my passenger seat. Coffee colored leather cutaway jacket over a pale tan, silk and lace bustier, a skimpy scrap of tiger print leather impersonating a micro skirt and her other trademark, thigh high leather boots in a matching coffee shade. "My whole vacation was quite hedonistic, sumptuous..."

"No one is going to believe you use words like that."

"Fuck you! Maybe because I do use these words they'll go buy a fucking dictionary! Improve themselves!"

'From a book of fucking?'

"Fucking snob! Does the book's content really matter if someone learns from it?" Slutty leaned forward poking me in my arm. Her greenish blue eyes sparkling, knowing she'd scored a point.

'What the fuck?!?' I blinked, looked into my passenger seat, saw it empty. Dear God, my imagination is driving me straight to the asylum. I gave myself a shake, took a deep breath, realizing I was almost at Helena's.

"You're not going crazy." I said aloud.

"No, you're not. I AM!! Will you hurry the fuck up already?!!" I heard Slutty snarl.

"Stay in my head. Shut up. Leave me alone until I'm in Helena's. Please don't let me fuck this up." I chanted over and over, until I pulled in her driveway, until I fished her spare key from its spot, dug out my tablet and notebook, made a pot of really strong coffee, got all my crap plugged in and ready for a long haul.

"Alright, let's go." I sighed, gazing at the blank screen. I felt her shaking out her glorious mane of sable mahogany hair, straightening her jacket, her boot cuffs. I closed my eyes, saw her standing in Helena's living room. Her slender but strong hands resting on her slim waist, her hip jutting out to the right, her bared belly tanned a deep walnut. I heard her boot heels on the floor as she meandered around slowly. I opened my eyes to see her gazing fondly at a picture of Helena, me, Jess and Sheryl, back when we were fifteen-ish.

"I remember this. You were banging that tall hunky Petie. He was so sweet, so inventive." I had to smile, first love, and first real lover. Sweet memories.

"Your vacation...where'd you start?"

"Where else? Home. Outside Memphis..."

"The farm or the house?"

"The house." Let me explain, Slutty's rich. Donald Trump kind of rich. Her house outside of Memphis is a thirty something room mansion on twenty two acres of pristine forests and a couple of small ponds. Her farm is a working tobacco farm on three hundred and fifty acres, with many outbuildings, barns, shed and other trysting spots.

"I'd just woken up and Julian..."

"I thought you fired him?"

"I did but I can't seem to keep shit on schedule without him. But anyway..." She shot me a mean look. I laughed.

"Sorry, please continue."

"Julian had just brought coffee and my necessary correspondence when my private line rang. Well, it was Desiree with her usual boo-hoo, oh woe is me bullshit, and how she thinks, no, is positive her husband's cheating on her, which he is but not with who SHE thinks. She's leaning towards the new girl in his office, Cindy Something. It's not the new girl, though she is adorable, it's Julian. She's been rambling on like a drone in my ear about Cecelia Benbury and Jeananne Michelson's trip to this spa outside Santa Fe and repeating their raves in my ear..."

"How do you deal with this kind of drama?"

"Honey, I was conceived in this kind of drama! Desiree is a small time player, who happens to have infinite connections through her network of family and friends. She's broke though. Her daddy blew his fortune on his mistresses and the ponies. So, after letting her yammer in my ear for fifteen minutes, making this spa desirable, she asked if I wanted to join her."

"Even though she's broke?"

"Honey, she knows me, knows if she wants revenge sex, she'll get it when she's with me. Sex of all sorts finds me no matter where I am or who I'm with. She wanted posh with amenable pool boys and masseuses on staff with all the luxury bennies the spa would provide. So I told her I'd book it and call her later, then I filled Julian in over coffee. You'd have thought I'd handed over a winning mega bux ticket, he was that thrilled. Two whole weeks of playing house, dressing up in Desiree's lingerie and fucking like animals was a gift Julian couldn't wait to share with Rodney, Desiree's hubby. With a few clicks of my mouse, I booked us two suites with all the bells and whistles, every last thing that could possibly be thought of for a two week stay. I also booked her flight, the car service to get her from airport to spa, and what have you so I could drive there in relative peace."

"You drove from Memphis to Santa Fe?"

"Well, yeah. If I hadn't hit the rush hour here in town, I'd been there in just under fourteen hours. And then there was that cutie just outside of Oklahoma City, but that's..."

"The actual start of your vacation?"

"Hmmm...let me think about that one..." she paused her pacing, her finger tapping against her full bottom lip. "Maybe he was. I'm not sure. I'd been driving forever and I needed a break. A stretch. I pulled into this little pocket park to wander around, stretch my legs, and get a pop from the machine. I was quenching the Sahara in my throat when I spotted him across the park..."

"Wait a second, what car were you driving? The T-bird? The Lexus?"

"Honey, if I'm driving more than six hours, I'm in the Lincoln."

"The Continental? With all the bells and whistles?"

"Of course! Luxury for the long haul. Plush leather seats. Acres of interior space, acres of trunk space. I absolutely love that beast! It was the car I learned to drive in."

"But not the one you learned to fuck in?"

"No honey that was the Judge's 73 Cadillac convertible, with the Judge, by the river when I was just fourteen." She recited like a "Clue" answer, a hint of a smirk lifting the corner of her mouth. "But back to Oklahoma City cutie. He was thinner than I normally prefer but he had the cutest smile." Here she sighed.

"Is that all it takes? A cute smile?"

"Sometimes. Now quiet and let me tell it. It was before lunch, maybe ten-ish," she waggled her hand back and forth, like my grandmother had, making me smile. "He hesitated just long enough to see and read my smile. He came over to the picnic table I was sitting on. His name was Rich...Ridge...Reg...whatever, you'll pick one. He was a tourist like me, killing time until his evening flight. Now where did he say he was going? Albany? Amherst? Anyway, since you can see, I was interested in other details...like how his t shirt molded itself to his tightly muscled torso, and how the bulge in his jeans was growing. Slim he may have been, but weak, he was not. Well used, maintained pecs and a tight six pack of abs spoke of daily, manual labor. I think he said he was some kind of contractor, or carpenter." Here, she sighed again. "Close your eyes." I blinked up at my apparition with surprise. "I'm not quite getting this right myself...and neither of us wants to fuck this up, so...close your eyes." My turn to sigh. I blew her a kiss that she caught and held to her heart and closed my eyes.

His name was Rand Montgomery. He had seven hours to kill before his flight to Albany, NY and he was on a mission to find a book store. The concierge at his hotel had pointed him across this pocket park to a Books-A-Million that just might serve his needs. He was strolling through the park, enjoying the still warm fall sun on his face, a cool breeze lifting his light blond hair, thinking of nothing more than finding the new James Patterson novel to while away the hours with when a flash of brilliant crimson caught his attention. The flash became a long crimson coat, flaring out as she spun in a circle.

He slowed his step, watching her through the bushes. Thigh high black leather boots with wicked looking spiked heels, one of those skimpy mini's in matching crimson. Black and red striped tailored, silky looking shirt. A mane of deep, dark chestnut waves and curls hung down to the middle of her back. He watched as she took a sip from her cola, her throat muscles working a fierce pull in his groin. Damn but she was hot.

High, firm breasts, straining against her shirt. Slim waist accented by her bared midriff. Those sweet globes of her tight ass were just peeking out from under that excuse of a miniskirt. He wondered if a guy like him could ever get laid by a woman who looked like her. She stretched those gorgeous legs, using the picnic table like a barre. Were those little red spots her panties? She stood still, facing him. He'd been caught.

"C'mon over and talk to me." She said, her voice husky and seductive. He plucked up his courage and with a little mobile rearranging in his jeans, walked over to her. Up close she was even more stunning. Blue green eyes that changed like the tropical seas he'd seen in commercials. Her mouth looked wet and lush. Instantly, thoughts of having those lips around his cock burned into his brain. "You from around here?" she asked. Her accent was southern, but of nowhere in particular.

"No, sorry. I'm in limbo, waiting on a flight."

"Going home to your little woman?"

"No, work. I don't have a little woman. Or any kind of woman, for that matter."

"Work a lot?" she crossed and recrossed her legs, stealing the breath from his lungs.

"Yeah, that I do. I'm the architectural contractor for Harvey's Resorts."

"Harvey's?! I love the penthouse suite in Jacksonville! The sunken Jacuzzi tub! Oh, to die for!" she gushed, leaning forward, showing off those gorgeous boobs. There wasn't anything he could do to hide his growing hard on, so he did his best to be a gentleman about it. Though, watching her lick her lips as she gazed steadily at his rising issue, wasn't helping any. "Have you stayed in the penthouse suite?"

"Uh, yes, yes I have."

"Did you have a companion with you?" she asked, raising those shimmery eyes to meet his. 'Does she realize what she's doing...oh, God, she does.' He thought just before her hand reached to the front of his jeans, stroked his bulge.

"I, uh, no, not that...time." He choked out, praying he didn't just unload right here in his fruit of the looms.

"Too much work makes everybody dull and boring." She purred, stroking him slowly, watching his face. "Me, I prefer surprises. Like you. You're a surprise."

"I am?"

"Yeah, you are." She crooned, rising to the six foot her heels gave her, her hand still stroking his cock. "Can I open my surprise now?" she watched him swallow. His Adam's apple bobbing quickly, like it hurt. Her fingers opened his button, the zipper, slid inside and gripped him firmly, made him whimper softly. "Shh, easy now. Been a while since you've had a piece, huh?" She smiled. Her white teeth gleamed inside those full, red lips. "I'll take it easy on you, make you last for me."

He couldn't speak, could only nod, watching her as she shimmied out of the scrap of cloth that covered her beaver. "It's been a couple of days for me and honey, I'm feelin' lucky. Want to get lucky?" she breathed, positioning herself on the edge of the table, spreading those mile long legs of hers. His eyes fastened on her beaver, its lips glisteningly wet, and its fur trimmed in a small stripe just above her clit, and felt his mouth water. Although his cock was hard as iron, he felt compelled to dive into her bush like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet.

He laid her back on the table before he slid between her thighs, fastening his lips on her hard little clit, sliding his fingers into her damp, drippy hole, hearing her breathless moans as he ate her with gusto. Her fingers in his hair, guided his mouth and tongue where it gave her the most pleasure. He sucked and slurped vigorously as she humped his face and fingers to a wild orgasm. He peeked up her belly, watching those glorious boobs heaving, as he licked her cum from between those silky lips. He heard her purr contentedly, felt her tug his hair, not too gently, until he raised his face to hers.

"You eat pussy fabulously but can you fuck?" she asked, her mouth opening like a wild cherry, making his cock throb.

"God, I hope so. Wanna find out?" He asked, rubbing his aching dicktip up and down, between her silky lips until she was oozing fresh lube. She watched him from under half lidded eyes, watching as he carefully aimed and plotted his cock plan.

She'd been pleasantly surprised when he'd dove right in, especially as he did it exceptionally well and had made her come twice. She hoped he knew what to do with his cock. Otherwise, she'd end up hurting him to finish herself. She met his gaze and nodded, a spark of challenge in her eyes. 'He was starting off quite well,' she thought as she felt his girth stretching her hole to fit, sinking in, inch by inch, until his met hers. '...thick enough but oh, please just a little deep...okay...hmm...well now. He's got talent.' His thumb was rubbing her clit in circles, in time with his slow thrusts.

His mouth was devouring her breast in big bites, sucking hard at her nipple, grinding it deliciously between his sharp teeth, feeling her gush wetly around his cock. Each fresh gush incited him even hotter, thrusting even harder into her. He slid his hand from her breast to her ass, kneading her ass cheek like a stress ball, yanking her harder to him with each thrust. Her legs were wrapped around him, like vines of silken steel, entwined in his as she humped him back, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone.

She heard the clapping made by their banging, felt the rising wave, felt herself freshen for more. She slid her fingers into his thick hair, palming part of his skull and dragging his mouth to hers. She devoured his mouth, tangling her tongue with his, sucking his tongue like she sucked cock, making him groan into her. She'd let her passion loose, unleashing the wildness in her upon him. She took over, humping and grinding him wildly, until he had to shift her higher onto the table where she really freed her ferocity, biting and sucking hard at his collarbone as her hips ground his throbbing cock against her deep button. He tried to gently pull her back to his mouth, threading his fingers into that shining mass, only to have her snarl viciously at him, her hips thrusting ever faster.

Her breath whistling as he felt her muscles start spasming all along the length of his cock, freeing him to finally fuck her to his own completion. He hung on, his face buried just beneath her breast, breathing in her musky scents mixed with something flowery, like a soap, as his hips jerked, as she slithered under him, feeling her purring.