Adventures of Slut Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare puke in my truck!" Cassie yelled as she pulled from her parking space.

"Ugh! Oh my God! How gross! Urk!"

"I could taste his cologne." She said, turning at the first light.

"I can still taste his cologne. Urk! Oh, grossness supreme!" I shuddered violently again, for once wishing she could drive faster so I could shower, scrub his touch off, maybe burn it off.

Chapter 5

Twenty five minutes later, she pulled into Helena's driveway. She came up to visit with Hera and keep me company while I got ready for my date. Thankfully, I didn't need to use a blowtorch to get rid of Ivar's lingering stench. Thankfully, I could think about Jackson as I let the conditioner do its magic, its fruity scent brightening my thoughts. Wrapped in a towel, I stood in my temporary room, flicking through my wardrobe, searching for the slinky little black dress I'd left out. In its place was a violent swirl of purples and greens, made of silk layers, made to be a frothy concoction. I held it in front of me, debated over it in my head.

"You'd look flat out hot in the little black thing but honey, you're going out to dinner, you're going back to his place to, hopefully, have some serious incredisex. Be flirty, like this dress. It's still skimpy." I heard as I stood there, wearing it, seeing the mile long legs, the slim waist accented by the belt, the cleavage just tantalizingly out of sight. "Now those pumps with the three inch spikes." I heard again. I slipped on the shoes, seeing the whole effect, seeing Jackson's tongue fall out of his head, like in the cartoons, grinning into the mirror.

"Need some help with your make up?" Cassie asked, suddenly in the doorway. "Wow, Maman, you're gonna knock him out! I hope he's got great insurance!" I could only laugh in agreement. "Here, sit, let me smoke up those eyes of yours." She said, grabbing my makeup supply. In fifteen minutes, my eyes were smoked, my lashes lengthened, my lips painted a soft pink coral. "Now, you're ready. He's picking you up?"

"Yes." I answered, fluffing my hair a little.

"Then this must be him." She said right before the buzzer rang. I gave her a hug, reminded her to let her aunt know that girl night's postponed and to lock up when she left, and headed down the three flights to meet him at the door. His face was worth every second Cassie'd spent on my makeup.

"Wow. You are amazing." He breathed, holding out a single red rose. I could feel the blush rising up my throat to my cheeks. "Dear God, how am I to get through dinner when you look like this?" he asked, leading me by the hand to his non-descript Lexus, seating me like a princess, closing the door for me. So far, so good. I thought glancing up to Helena's windows, seeing Cassie wave and give me a thumbs up that made me grin. "Seriously, how am I to get through dinner?" he asked again as he climbed into his seat, his eyes eating me up with every glance.

"The same way I will, second by second, Jackson. You're looking awfully spiffy yourself. Nice tie." I grinned, relishing the way his tailored lawn shirt clung to his chest, the string tie that dangled down from a hunk of turquoise, the way his pants draped over his thigh. His hand captured mine, brought it to his lips, watching me as he kissed the back, turned it over and kissed my palm with a soft flick of his tongue, sending a shiver through me. He drove a lot more reasonably than Cassie, which was a blessing as I got to enjoy our pre-dinner flirtations.

"I'll hope to be dancing with you, at some point tonight. I can't think of a better way to get you in my arms." He purred, his green eyes dark with wanting, his lips brushing over my knuckles.

"How about just ask me?" I purred back, licking my lips, watching him.

"I hadn't thought of that. The direct approach." He smiled, guiding his car into the valet line. "We'll see how it works after dinner." He said, shifting it into park and he climbed from the car. Almost instantly, he was at my side, his hand there to help me from the car, to snug me against his side. He gave his name at the maitre'd's station and we were guided to a table set in a nook overlooking the gardens. Our waiter lit the candle in the lamp as we sat down, asked about drinks. Jackson asked for a specific wine and next thing you know, the sommelier is at our table, discussing the merits of this or that red wine with his meal. I was amazed at his extensive knowledge of wines and his fluency in French. He saw it on my face when they had agreed on a wine.

"What? You're smiling at me."

"I didn't know you spoke French."

"All four years of high school, ending with a six month stay in a little hamlet thirty kilometers or so outside Bordeaux."

"Sounds like an adventure." I sipped delicately at Jackson's wine choice, pleasantly surprised that I liked it, and nodded to him.

"Has a fruity-ness to it, a joy almost." He grinned back, sipping at his. He ordered our appetizers, stuffed mushrooms and calamari, and our entrees as well in French, just to see me quiver. "Would whispering to you in French the other night made any difference?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure, maybe." I answered, gazing across the table, seeing his skewed face in the candlelight, feeling my pulse beating between my thighs, seeing how much he wants me in his eyes. Like if I were the upcoming fungus and squid, I'd be devoured instantly. It's a heady thing to think about, while sipping an impressive red wine across the table from this hunk extreme.

I have no idea how we managed to remain so civilized through dinner. I'd been pushing at his limits through dinner, I'll admit to slipping out of my shoes and sliding my stocking clad foot up his pant leg. Every advance he made, every innuendo he spoke, I caught, spun it even hotter back to him.

Outside the Brighton House's entrance, waiting for his car to appear, he grabbed me, fastening his mouth to mine, setting a blaze. His hands were kneading wherever they touched, pulling me tight against him.

"Mmmm, you said dancing." I purred against his lips.

"I did, didn't I?" he grinned, seating me in his passenger seat. The valet shut it for him as he crossed the hood, my eyes fastened to him, my breathing beginning to race. "I keep my promises. We'll be dancing soon."

"I hope so Jackson. I really want your hands on me."

"Ten minutes and my hands will be all over you." He said, sliding his hand up from my knee, his fingertips trailing fiery brands along my thigh, turning that pulse beat in my clam into a blazing heat. He watched me watching him as he drove, as his fingers sought higher, hotter. "Just like I asked, hot and bothered. Let me feel how wet you are." He crooned, glancing over at me lounging in his passenger seat with a smile. I shifted my leg a little, letting his hand slip between my thighs, feeling his fingers find and rub my soggy panties. I gasped when I felt his finger dip in, watched as he brought it to his lips, sucking on it with a groan. "We're almost there..."

"I hope so. I'm doing my damnedest to not lean over this little console box and let my mouth loose on you but I'm getting pretty close..."

"I know, here..." he groaned, pulling into his lot for his condo. He parked in front of a corner townhouse with two balconies. Sterile and bland on the outside, like any other condo complex. Once inside, I saw the real man. "C'mere." He said, pulling me into his arms, running his hands slowly over my body. "I don't know if..."

"You better take me fast Jackson." I said, reaching into his dress pants for my first feel of his cock. He flipped his button, his zipper, dropping his pants in a jangle of keys and change. He lifted me up, wrapped his finger in the crotch of those plum colored panties, and tore them down my legs.

"This fast enough?" He snarled, surging deeply into my aching hole. I clung to him as wave after wave of evergasm ripped through me. I felt his teeth along my throat, his hands everywhere. I rode him as he stood, trying to hold onto his balance. He pinned me to the wall with an audible oof, effectively stilling me. "Holding onto you like this is like holding onto a pissed off greased cat. God, you're driving me wild." I grinned at him, loving him for that description, loving feeling his thick, throbbing cock even more.

"Then try to hold on, cause I want more." He hitched me tighter against him and moved us into the bedroom at the back of the house. Every step he took, jiggled me on his cock, bringing almost-gasms as we rocked along. "Hurry Jack."

"Hurry she says." He grinned, standing at the foot of his bed. He tossed me on the bed with a laugh and a bounce. "At the moment, I'm regaining my senses. I want more."

"Jackson..."

"Quiet now." I watched him, and his gloriously hard and purple cock, wander around the room, lighting candles. I lay where I'd bounced, feeling a desperate hunger rising in my chest. He watched as I lay supine, eyes half closed. "Now, I want something."

"And that is what, Jack?" Was that my voice? That husky purr?

"I want to see the other half of this." He said, holding up the plum panties by the crotch, holding them to his nose, taking a deep breath. "Mmmm, c'mon, show me." I slithered the now crushed silken fluff up and over my shoulders, baring the matching demi cut bra. "Sweet." He purred moving around the foot of the bed, crawling gracefully up my body, his mouth and fingers blazing a trail from behind my knees, along my thighs until I'd spread them wide enough for him to burrow in, devouring my snatch like a man starving.

I drove my fingers through his hair, cupping his head to my clam, grinding against his mouth, feeling his tongue sliding inside, pulsing inside, laving up and around my clit, letting his fingers replace his tongue. I could feel his mouth moving against my clit, talking softly as he sucked it, groaning with me as he rolled his teeth over it. Pushing me higher with his relentless fingers throbbing in and out of me, his thumb brushing lightly at my ass, adding to my pleasure. Humping against his face, I looked down to see his eyes watching as I was coming. I needed his cock right then and he knew it. He was above me instantly, pressing my ankles to his shoulders, sliding deep, filling me deliciously.

"C'mon Jack, fuck me. Make me cum some more. I know you want to." I growled, driving my fingers into his hair roughly, seeing his snarl when I caught a tangle. He tried to stay slow and steady, he really did but I managed to wiggle out of his embrace. I wrapped my thighs around his waist, entwining my feet in his legs, hearing his sharp intake when I ground hard against him, rubbing my button on his head. He met my gaze with a warrior's resolve to conquer and drove hard into me, pinning my hands by my head. We squirmed seal like, writhing together, groaning and growling. "C'mon Jack...I won't break...c'mon, fuck me." I egged him on, harder, faster.

"I feel you..." he groaned in my ear, his hands squeezing me like a stress ball. "...cumming on me...I feel your cunt...oh, yeah...yeah, quivering..." his thighs pumping, his hips thrusting, meeting, slapping against mine. "...I feel your cum dribbling down my thighs..." he slipped into French, murmuring phrases of amour, breaking the last lock. I shuddered against him, quivering like a bowstring as this evergasm crashed through. He pounded furiously, crashing wave after wave through me. I could only lay bonelessly in his arms. "I'll have to remember to speak French to you often." He grinned at me.

"That was..." I was searching for the right word, when he laughed.

"Amazing. I thought my dreams were pretty graphic but, woman, you blew my dreams away." I liked having him smiling at me, having him as a woman has a man. He flexed his hips setting off a massive aftergasm that left me breathless.

"Omigodomigodomigod." I groaned against his collarbone. His arms were slowly relaxing around me. I slid my hands over his chest, feeling his light fur under my fingers. I slid my lips over his collarbone, up along his throat, listening to his soft purring, feeling his lips along my cheek, and turning to meet his. I could taste myself on his cheek as I moved to his mouth, taking his in an all-out assault.

He let me lead him along, tangling his tongue deliciously with mine. Fingertips were trailing all over, from shoulders to mid-thigh and everywhere in between. Madness built between us, ravaging and plundering in necessary roughness until he threw me through the mega wave with a harsh shriek. Utter collapse. Total body shut off.

Chapter 6

Snuggled warmly at Jackson's side, I slept. In my sleeping mind, a table was surrounded by women. Slutty perched at the head, preening.

"Didn't we tell you?" She laughed. Beside her was another one of my so called characters, Emerald, as bold and brassy as Slutty but with less money and fashionable clothes. Kind of a middle class slut. I knew then it had been Em who'd tapped out my first sext to Jackson.

"That you did. I'm grateful."

"You fuckin' should be! You needed this for the next step."

"What next step?" I asked, watching her beautiful heart shaped face for those tells I knew.

"The rest of the stories." Slutty grinned, catching my attention. "You would only let us go just so far. Now that you've had...let's say, a refresher course...you'll be more open to our needs...and deeds."

"Just what do you have planned? More sleep writing?"

"Only if you choose to duck out on us. Seriously, how can you expect us to censor ourselves? When I want to scream out cock and you prudishly type in member. God! You drive me to drink!" Emerald snarled, stalking from the table. I glanced down, seeing my rogue's gallery of characters, some nodding, some looking like they were just flashed, one sitting pretty and smirking.

"Alright, Slutty, what's the deal?"

"We give you the stories. Your part is to just write them as they come out. No discreet rephrasing. No censoring. If we say cock, cock is what gets written. Capise?"

"And if I don't?"

"Remember that headache the other day? Imagine how bad it could get if I was really pissed off. C'mon, we're giving you the fucking keys to the castle and you're acting like a fucking prude."

"Alright, fine. I agree." I said, feeling an insistent buzzing along my skin.

"C'mon gorgeous girl." I heard faintly beside my ear. Muzzily, I opened my eyes. Jackson, with a golden halo around his head, smiling and almost dressed. "Hiya, beautiful."

"Mmmm, hiya." I mumbled, stretching, still under the covers. "Coffee?"

"Brewing. C'mon, I gotta go in ten minutes." I heard the impatience in his voice as he crossed the room, knotting his tie, collecting his loafers. Getting the vibe, I crawled from the warmth and began collecting my clothes on the way into the bathroom to pee. I listened to him puttering around, clinking coffee mugs, rattling his paper and figured it must be just because it's Friday morning. Regular work schedule for him and almost everybody else in town. I shimmied my crushed silken frock over my head, skimming it down over my hips as I padded out to his kitchen barefoot.

"Jack? Have you any idea where my other shoe might be?" I asked, leaning against the door frame. The look of impatience fled when his eyes skimmed up me to my face, replaced with an almost angry hunger. I watched him rise from the table through still sleepy eyes, stand before me, slide his warm hand up my throat to cup my jaw in his palm.

"I knew I should've taken today off. This wasn't how I wanted our morning after."

"S'ok." I smiled, leaning into his palm. "My shoe?"

"I'll get it. Have some coffee." He said, dropping the only kiss of the day on my lips. Must be because I'm still sleepy, but the buzz from last night, isn't there this morning. I thought, pouring myself a cup, adding sugar, fake powdered creamer. I thought I heard a snort, looked around his sun lit kitchen and nodded, feeling Slutty close. He came back a minute or two later, holding my shoe by its heel. "Under the bed."

"Thanks, Jack. Coffee's real good. What kind is it?" I heard her purring to him, but also heard her spewing the weak brew, likening it to week old camel piss. I watched him check his watch before answering.

"Community. I have a buddy ship me a case at a time. We've got to go. Do you have everything?" I gathered my purse, set my mug in his sink and walked out with him locking up behind him. I wondered if he'd get me train fare or something when he piped up, "I've got to catch the rail in. The one stop that gets us both where we need to go is right down here." I let him mumble as he drove past two Dunkie's, figuring in no time at all, I'd have decent coffee, when he pulled into the lot for Second Dr. station. The one station devoid of all things breakfast. Ugh. I stepped out, collecting my purse and shut the door, hearing the immediate beep, the speeding footsteps as Jackson rushed to catch the next train. I dawdled, watching him go, pulling my phone out, dialing Cassie, listening to her, walking back to the entrance to meet her at the street a few minutes later.

"Hey. How was it?" she asked as I climbed in and buckled.

"Get me coffee and I'll tell you." I croaked leaning back in the seat, feeling its heat warming me. I watched her nod and skim through the traffic ahead, threading the truck through and around three lanes of early morning commuters to the first Dunkie's. I almost caught the bag she tossed my way. Notice I say 'almost'. I caught it dead square in the face. Thank heavens it wasn't an Everything-in-it bagel or I would've had a black eye.

"Coffee. Blueberry muffin. Spill it." She said, pulling back into traffic heading south. After the first inch disappeared from the cup I did.

"And this morning, he was all weird and shit. I dunno. Even though the sex was great, I don't know that I'd like a repeat performance of this morning."

"It is a work day for some of us, y'know." She grinned at me.

"Ha-ha." I said popping the last bite of muffin in my mouth. "Didn't even give me a chance to shower."

"Didn't you bring extra clothes?"

"Yeah and they're still in my bag. Like I said, didn't get a chance to shower."

"You'll be at Helena's in no time."

"I know. And tonight's the concert!" I let that reminder bring me back my giddiness, my joy. I let the image of Conor Mathews in all his studly splendor warm that hollow in my soul that Jackson had left cold and empty. So what, it's my imagination. I know shit like that doesn't ever actually happen. Seriously?

"You can shower, nap, and dawdle over what you'll wear, while I'll be slaving away..."

"Driving aimlessly, searching for some elusive thing..."

"It'll turn up. It always does. Go enjoy your day and put Jackalope out of your mind." She said pulling to a stop at the end of Helena's driveway. I carted my coffee and my bag up the three flights to my sister's apartment, listening inwardly as Slutty and Em were bickering, softly but bickering all the same. Once I relocked the door behind me, I said to the empty kitchen, "What the fuck are you bitches yammering on about already? Spit it out will ya?"

"We don't like Jackson."

"Yeah, well, I'm not too thrilled with him either. And I don't want to think about him and his weirdness. I'd really like to pick up on your beach trip Em."

"Better not, not yet. Slutty's vacation."

"Yeah, I've gotta tell you all about Desiree's liaison with the masseuse and the pool boy...and the bus boy..." I heard her purr.

"Let me make a fresh pot and I'm all ears." I grinned, feeling Hera winding between my ankles as I filled the basket, the carafe and set the pot to brew. I brought my laptop out into the living room, listening to the gurgles of fresh, strong coffee. I plugged in and set up the tablet, opening up the folder, the story, reread, caught up, if you will. I left it long enough to fill a mug, musing about what she finagled to get her buddy Desiree laid by three more than likely stud muffins.