Adventures of Slut Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That we are! I'm ready. Cass?" I said, grabbing my little black purse with everything including the tickets and passes in it, nudging Cass toward the door. She let him go down the stairs first, leading us to the waiting stretch. We stopped twice, once at the convenience store, the other at the liquor store. Getting in and out, I noticed our driver's eyes watching my daughter with interest. Something to think about, for certain. Cassie and our driver, Rafael were chatting through the sliding window the whole ride, leaving me to my imagination.

Forty five minutes of chirpy chatter between the new like-birds and we were pulling into the VIP section of the parking lot. Rafael and Cassie were making after concert plans while I waited outside.

"Excuse me?" I turned to see none other than Conor Mathews standing at my elbow. "It seems I need an escort, would you mind?" he asked, flashing his trademark grin.

"Not at all." I answered, linking my hand in his elbow as Cass finally climbed from the limo. "My daughter, Cassie."

"Care to join me as well Cassie?" he asked, proffering his other elbow which she took with an amazed grin. He led us through security, through the maze of backstage and back to his dressing room. "I'll be back in just a minute to take you to the green room." He said closing the door behind us.

"Maman, pinch me! I know I've got to be dreaming!" Cassie gushed as soon as the door closed.

"If you're dreaming, so am I." but I pinched her arm all the same. He came back a few minutes later and brought us to the green room with all the other ticket winners. Although he made time with each and every winner, he didn't let go of my hand. "Everything alright Conor?"

"I think so." He said with a relaxed smile crossing his face. "I've been looking for you."

"For me? Really?"

"Really." With a move as slick as silk, he had his arm around my waist and was guiding me into the bathroom.

"What's on your mind Conor?"

"You are and have been for quite a while." He said cornering me against the door we just came through.

"How is that possible? This is..."

"...the first time we've met. I know but, I know you." His amber eyes gazed steadily into mine. "I know you have a tattoo on your shoulder."

"How?" I asked amazed, my hands resting easily on his chest, sliding easily up over his shoulders. Our bodies melted together like chocolate and marshmallow, melting into each other. His mouth a bare breath away from mine. "Conor?" it was barely a whisper but it was enough to gentle him, gentle his taking of my mouth.

I slid my hands over him, clutching, gripping, as he held me against the door still, as I sank quickly under his spell. His tongue slipped into my mouth, tasting, teasing my tongue into tangling.

I felt the banging through the door, heard his manager's voice yelling for Conor to get his ass on stage. I saw a tenderness in his eyes, a peace settling into him as we separated.

"I...uh, have to...umm..." Conor began. With a smile, I opened the door for him, hanging back as the noise level rose to a crescendo of howls. I waited inside for another minute, my mind whirling madly after what's just happened. Waiting through this concert to find out what's going on would be like hovering on the edge of orgasming. I met Cassie and we went to our seats.

Two and a half hours of extreme entertainment, including pyrotechnics, holograms and some really incredible computer generated videos. His eyes had found me by the third line of his first song and visited me often. I felt he was telling me a story, his story, with every song and I knew all the words. He was singing the feelings to me, the frustration, the getting lost, the hope of being found by that one woman, of being found worthy, of being loved.

He paused between songs, sending me a sexy little smile before he launched into his newest hit single. Raw, thumping, oozing sensuality, oozing hot, blistering hot sex, making shivers of anticipation shudder through me as he watched, as he grinned wolfishly. His voice crooned around me, caressing along my skin like feather light fingertips as I swayed along with the crowd, wishing his hands were already back on me.

Backstage, green room, amidst all the others, my daughter at my side as we watched him accept all the accolades, all the best wishes. His eyes raised from whoever was in front of him, finding me, us, almost instantly. No matter who he spoke with, no matter what he had to do, his eyes came back to me and smiled.

"Alright Maman, what's goin on?" Cassie said softly in my ear.

"I dunno but I kinda get the feeling I'll be hanging with Conor tonight." I answered, feeling his eyes along my throat, lifting mine to meet his. Within an hour, the crowd had dwindled, giving him the opportunity to sidle up beside me.

"I've been waiting for tonight for a long time." He purred in my ear, his breath a warm caress. His heat branded me from my shoulder to my feet.

"How's that?" I asked gazing steadily into those almond shaped amber pools.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving! I'll explain over dinner. Would you like..." he asked, turning to Cassie.

"No but thanks Conor! I've plans of my own. Don't keep my mom out too late!" She said with a grin and a wave.

"Well, now..." I mumbled softly, making him grin.

"Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know. What are you in the mood for?"

"I'm thinking I'm in the mood for a juicy steak, loaded baked potato, a really nice red, and you."

"Let me think." I said, settling my hands on the rocks he called pecs, feeling their heat, the tremor running through him.

"Don't. Just come with me. I know the perfect place." He whispered moving in even closer. His hands left warm trails over my hips, up my back as he held me against him. I let my fingers slide up his throat, reveling in his roughened scruff along his jaw.

"Then let's go." I said with a grin, mischief dancing in my eyes with lust and want. My fingers slid into his hair as he moved forward, into me and touched his lips to mine, savoring. Just go with it. Be like water and flow easily. Omigod, what a great kisser! Firm, supple lips that sipped and nipped at mine. His tongue exploring, teasing. His big hands sliding slowly up and down my back to finally cup my ass firmly, holding me tight as he ground his hard on into my lower belly, awakening a warmth in my loins.

"Hello there." He grinned leaning his forehead on mine, gazing steadily.

"Hello yourself." I grinned back, feeling a serious thumping in the middle of my chest to go with the rapid breathing.

"I've dreamed of you." He said, trailing a gentle fingertip along my cheek, down the column of my neck.

"Really?"

"Really. At first it was just a really good sex dream." He began, leading me through the maze of corridors backstage. "I never saw how we'd met. Just the anonymous room, the rumpled bed with you in it. Bits and pieces of the actual act, like how your skin tastes, right here." Gently his fingertip touched my ribcage, just below my right breast. Skeptical yet? Well, yes, yes I am. But fuck it, let's see where this goes. "And how your voice sounds the morning after. I haven't had a night in the last month, where I haven't dreamed of you."

"I'm not sure what to say Conor. I will admit I'm a fan, I'm very attracted and I'm just gonna go with it. I'm trying to become a published author anyway. Imagination is my play land." I grinned, hoping he didn't notice that shiver of anticipation but he did, instinctively holding me closer.

"Do you know how to get to Pronghorn Lodge?" He said opening the door to a new-ish Ford four-door F-350. I stepped up and climbed onto his leather seat, suddenly feeling the smoothness of the leather against the bare skin of my thigh. "You look really good there."

"Thank you." I smiled, leaning back in the seat, drawing him in, drawing him to lean in, his mouth a hair's breadth from mine, and buckle me in. "Yes, I think I remember how to get there."

"Good. I'd rather talk to you than Siri anyway." I watched as he rounded the hood, feeling myself rising to a state of sexual awareness I haven't seen, felt in forever. He settled in the driver's seat, started the engine, bringing the throaty rumble of a diesel to life. "C'mere." He nodded.

"Diesel huh?" I asked, sliding beside him on the bench seat, feeling his arm drape around me.

"Green diesel."

"Really? That's pretty cool." I purred, snuggling right up to him. I breathed deeply, inhaling him, a fresh heat, a smokiness with hints of sin, a heady intoxicant. His hand on my hip held me at his side, like I wanted to be anywhere but right here, right now? My hand was resting on his meaty thigh and when I nuzzled lightly at his neck, I felt his jump.

"Buddy of mine...uh, convinced me to give it a shot."

"Better mileage?" I breathed in his ear, my hand stroking higher, finding him hard as iron.

"Got another seven miles." He groaned, merging onto the almost deserted highway. His hand slid up my ribs, curling to cup my breast, to knead it, to find the hard nub of my nipple. "What exit should...oh man...should I be looking for?"

"Twenty seven east."

"Or the first rest area I can find?" He groaned making me laugh against his jaw.

"That might be best, y'know." I laughed, leaning back a little. Instantly, he pulled me back.

"It might be." The look in his eye was pure want. "As much as I'd really like to, I need food first."

"As you wish." Snugged up as tight as tight could be, I gave him directions to Pronghorn's Lodge. Throughout the fifteen minute ride, I kept my hand on his thigh, on his throbbing cock. Only when he put the truck in park, did he show me what I had been doing to him. His mouth crashed down mine, his hands shifted my body around until I was pinned beneath him with my legs wrapped around his waist. "Well, wow." I said when I could catch my breath.

"Just so we got it out of the way." He smirked.

"All it did was make me hotter." I groaned, grinding my hips up against him, making him grin even wider.

"Soon enough." He crooned, burying his face in my throat, his mouth travelling warmly from under my ear to my collar bone.

"Then you'd better get off me or you won't be eating steak." I groaned, making him laugh.

"Alright. Come on, before I lose my mind." In a minute or two, we'd gotten out of the truck, rearranged our clothing and were heading toward the restaurant, hand in hand. The maitre'd knew Conor quite well and led him to his favorite table. In minutes, a waiter brought out his favorite red wine, a basket of breadsticks and his favorite appetizers.

"I guess they like you here." I grinned over the rim of my wineglass.

"Yeah, I have that effect on people."

"Yeah, you do."

"Might have something to do with buying into the business but that's just my thought."

"You bought in?"

"Yeah, a couple years ago. Great food, great family, just needed a little extra to revamp and renovate it. It's now one of the state's best steak houses. Five stars and all that jazz. I come for dinner every time I'm in town."

"Then why did you need directions?" I asked, watching him pop a stuffed mushroom in his mouth. He grinned as he chewed.

"I'm always on the look-out for short cuts." His answer was just a little too smooth, I thought, sipping at my wine. Our entrees arrived, hot and tasty and were devoured in a haze of wine and laughter. Over a shared dessert, he tangled our fingers together, sensuously rubbing along my index finger. "I haven't enjoyed myself this much in an awfully long time." Conor said with a relaxed smile.

"I'm glad. I can imagine how busy your schedule is." I said, watching him scrawl his name on the credit slip.

"It's going to lighten up for a while now. Mayhem isn't far off though with the holidays almost around the corner." He answered, leading me back outside to the truck. He stopped me as I was climbing into it, his hand gentle and warm on my hip, his breath hot and close at my neck. "It isn't far to my hotel." I leaned back against him, feeling the solid wall of his chest at my back, the heat of his mouth along my neck.

"Thank heavens for that. I don't know how much more I can take, here in public." I purred grabbing his hip, letting his hands guide me, guide my body, inflame my body.

"Me either." He growled, grinding hard against my ass, his hand sliding between my thighs, finding my soggy heat with a deeper groan. "Get in before I take you right here." His voice was rough with lust and need, as his eyes were when I sat down.