Adventures of Stard Ch. 02

Story Info
Stard continues to make love with the inn's mistress.
1k words
4.43
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers

Lying back Stard closed his eyes, "Not yet Stard, we are just getting started." The mistress said.

Taking her right hand down, she started fondling with Stard's now soft shaft. With her other hand, she reached the back of Stard's head and pulled his head to her blossom.

Looking at the tender and firm breast, Stard instinctive kissed her cleavage and then moved down to her fully hardened and dark nipple. Pulling his tongue out he circled the nipple and then bit it. The mistress let out a soft moan which further encouraged him and he slowly started pulling on it and rolling his tongue around it. As he kept doing it, the mistress continued to moan. After a minute he moved to her left breast, as he started sucking on the breasts he observed that she had a pin-sized mole on her collarbone. It stood out against her jade-white skin.

As he kept sucking on her breast he started fondling with her other breast. After a full minute, he paused and then pushed the mistress on to her back on the bed in a supine position and then he put his legs on both sides of the mistress' legs and then he bent down to suck on her breasts, as he started sucking he pushed his penis into her vulva.

As his penis was about to enter her vagina, the mistress turned him onto the bed and she sat on him such that his penis was in between her labia.

"Do you want to enter me?" Said the mistress.

"Yes, mistress." Said Stard.

Moving hip upwards she put her vagina opening on the tip of Stard's opening.

"What does the lone traveler seek from the Hill." The mistress asked.

"What everyone..." As Stard started speaking, the mistress slowly rocked her hip such that her lips rubbed against the tip of his penis, "...Uuh... seeks, power...uuh...Stop teasing me." Stard said.

"I'll stop Stard, the lone traveler, but you will speak. So tell me what sort of power does man seek from a brothel which lies in ruins?" The mistress asked.

"Brothel? Oh, I didn't know that..." The mistress slowly lowered her hip, the penis slowly entered her vagina, the mistress continued till the whole penis disappeared into her vagina, then she slowly started to pull back and then down again, "...uuh...Uuh faster..." Stard said.

"Yes, dear, but you need to answer me." The mistress said. The mistress continued the slow to and fro motion on Stard's penis.

"The oracle said I can find the way to defeat her, the Pisachi, over there. She didn't tell -me it was a brothel" Stard said.

The mistress slowly started increased her pace, as she moved smoothly up and down, Stard gleamed with her sex juices.

"Hmm... So the traveler wants to fight the supernatural..." She further increased her pace. "You must be careful, neither the journey to the Hill nor fighting a Pisachi is an easy task." The mistress said.

"Uuh... What is the lady's name? Uuh... Why does she have an Inn in the middle of nowhere? There is no village or town close by and it is also not on any major route." Stard said.

Pausing, the mistress leaned forward and kissed Stard. The lips started caressing and then slowly their tongues started tangling and wrestling each other, Stard started fondling with the mistress' breasts.

The lady slowly broke her kiss, as they moved apart, a thread of saliva formed from her lips to his lips, as she moved back the string further extend and when it finally broke it fell down her chin and on the breast which was begin massaged by Stard.

Then the lady again resumed her to and fro motion.

Smiling, the mistress said, "Well, my dear customer, you can call me Mohini. And if it weren't for my Inn who would provide you, my dear, with a place to rest."

As she replied she further increased her pace and started moaning, as she started moaning, Stard lifted his hip up in an attempt to further thrust his penis, his penis tightened and he ejaculated into her, shooting three streams of semen into Mohini he fell back onto the bed.

As he fell back, his now soft penis came out of her vagina, as it came, a small stream of his semen mixed with the lady's juices crawled out, till her labia and flowed down almost till the beginning of her anus.

The lady fell on Stard. Her breast pressing on to the chest of Stard, and her vulva resting at the base of his cock.

Resting her head against the shoulder off Stard she closed her eyes. Shortly they both fell asleep.

Stard opened his eyes as the sun shone brightly. Covering his eyes with his hands, Stard woke. Sitting confusedly, he looked around, his clothes were piled into a hump besides him. His horse had been tied to a tree a little ahead of him. Looking above he says that he himself was under a tree. Slowly recollecting the events of the previous night, he sprang up and wildly looked around. There was no sign of any road or a person or most importantly an inn.

His bed was just a pile of leaves, his supplies were tied to his horse and his money was in his clothes, which he put on after realizing that he was still naked. His sword was in his pile of clothes, confused he looked around again for any signs of the inn. Confused he pulled out his map and a compass. Checking it, he confirmed that he was still on track, the hills around him indicated that he was close to his destination.

The hills around him were of different sizes, all of them were green with grass and were littered with occasional boulders. On a nearby hill, a lady stood alone, dressed in a red velvet coat, and had a mole on her collarbone. Looking at Stard mounting his horse, she let a giggle.

_______________________

Hey, let me know how it is. And what you are expecting from the future chapters.

slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers