Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 03

Story Info
Tami lets Dave spend the night.
3.9k words
4.24
30.3k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers

Chapter 3

Tami lets Dave spend the night

Tami had picked up the kids and pulled into the driveway. After going inside Allen went upstairs to his room and thirteen year old Amy follow Tami into the kitchen. Tami started fixing a sandwich for Allen knowing he would need something before football practice.

"Mom, why do the boy's have to be such jerks?" she asked.

"I don't know the answer to that one honey, I guess you just have to hope that they grow up but sometimes they never do," Tami replied.

She continued, "Is there something you want to tell me, it sounds like someone was bothering you."

"No, it's nothing. Are we still going to the mall tonight? I need some new underwear and if I can find something I like maybe I can get some clothes too," Amy replied.

"I'm sure we can find something you like Amy, I want to look at some outfits too."

"Mom, are you wearing what you have on?"

"I don't know Amy, do you think I should change into something else?"

"No way, you look great, I'm going to go change," Amy said as she took off for her room.

Allen came down stairs and entered the kitchen wearing his football gear and carrying his gym bag. He sat down at the table and began eating his sandwich and chips.

"Mom, do you think I could have some money? The guys are going to be stopping at the drive-in after practice to get something to eat and I only have about five bucks on me."

Allen's football practice is in Marysville about eight miles away. He and Amy attend a satellite school here in town where the teachers commute from the larger school.

Tami took twenty dollars from her purse and set it on the table in front of him, "Amy and I will probably not be back before 9:00 and I expect you to be here by then Allen."

"I will Mom, I have to get my homework done too, but that shouldn't take me long," he replied.

"Let's see," Tami said as she looked at the wall calendar, "It looks like Brad's dad's turn to drive tonight. Is that who's picking you up?"

Allen replied, "Yes, and he should be here in a second. Thanks Mom, I'll see you tonight."

Allen got up and gave Tami a hug and a quick kiss as a horn honked out in the driveway. As he ran out the door Amy came out of her room wearing an outfit that matched Tami's. She had dressed in her short black skirt, black blouse, black stockings, and mid calf suede boots.

Tami smiled as she looked at her attractive daughter dressed to match her own outfit. Then she noticed Amy's erect nipples poking noticeably through the blouse.

"Look Amy, I know your bras are too tight, but you need to wear a t-shirt or something under that blouse."

"Mom, I tried that but it didn't look right, I'll just keep my jacket on so no one will see."

Tami smiled at her beautiful daughter and hugged her.

"I love you Amy, you're growing up way to fast. Keep your jacket on in the mall."

Tami turned on a lamp in the family room and flipped a wall switch to light the front porch. The girls climbed into the Grand Cherokee and Tami took out her cell phone to call Sally.

"That's weird, Sally always answers her cell," Tami waited for the beep, "Hi Sal, tried to call to see if you wanted to go shopping, I should be back around nine tonight, call me if you need anything while I'm out."

During the one and a half hour drive to the mall Tami's phone rang, she looked at Amy and asked, "Can you get the phone for me Amy?"

Tami always avoids talking on the phone while driving. It's enough watching for the deer this time of the year. Amy answered the phone and it didn't take long for Tami to know who called.

As Amy finished her conversation with her father she said, "I miss you Daddy, here's Mom."

Tami took the phone looking for a place to pull over so she could talk. She pulled off to the side of the road and turned on her emergency flashers.

"Hi Tim, I miss you honey. How was your day?"

Tami heard a womans voice and asked, "Is there someone there, I thought I heard a voice?"

Tim answered that he was alone and that she had just heard the television.

Tami finished with her call and turned off the emergency lights and pulled back onto the road. After a short conversation about school and the leaves that still need to be raked, the girls continued in silence.

"Mom, what's it like to kiss a boy," Amy asked.

"I don't know, it depends on the boy I guess, at least for someone your age," Tami answered.

"Well say it's a boy you really like a lot and he kisses you for the first time," Amy inquired.

"Okay," Tami paused and considered the question thoughtfully before continuing, "The way I remember it your heart beats so hard you can hear it. Then you can't sleep at night and you have no appetite so you don't eat and all you can think about is if he's going to kiss you again."

Amy giggled and said, "That doesn't sound like any fun. So when Daddy kisses you do you feel like that?"

Tami answered, "Well honey, I guess it depends on how Daddy kisses me. Well actually it's not quite the same after you get used to each other. I mean it's still fun but different when it's the first time."

Amy said, "I think I would be scared to do it the first time, I have seen some of my friends kiss their boyfriends and it looks pretty complicated to me."

Tami thought about the conversation she had earlier with Sally and remembered that she was around Amy's age when she started to worry about the first kiss. She thought about her sister Tanya and how they practiced kissing as young teens.

"Mom, maybe you could give me some advice sometime."

Tami thought for a minute and replied, "When you think it's time and if you're still nervous about it maybe I can give you a couple of tips."

Tami was glad that they had arrived at the mall. Amy was getting to that age where some of her questions can make even a good open minded parent a little nervous.

Inside the mall the girls walked around looking at outfits, Tami pretty much let's Amy pick out her own clothes, however she draws the line when she needs to.

As they came across the Victoria Secret outlet Amy said, "Mom, I want to buy myself a few things from this store."

"Amy, Victoria's is for adult women and it's made for showing off, why would you think you need something from there?"

Amy giggled, "Because I want to see what I look like in grown up underwear, what's wrong with that?"

"You know what Amy, I think you're right. C'mon honey let's see if we can find anything we like in here."

After spending an hour in Victoria's they both walked out laughing and carrying a Secrets bag.

Amy gave Tami a hug and said, "I love you Mom."

"Let's get something to eat Amy," Tami suggested.

After stopping in the commons area and having taco's and a soda they split up as Amy went into a teen clothing store and Tami stopped in a jewelry and watch shop.

Joining up again they walked by the photo studio, the photographer was standing by the entryway.

"Hey Ladies, wow I can't believe my luck. Do you know how long it's been since I have seen two sisters who look so much alike? I bet you're both in town to do a modeling shoot."

Tami laughed and said, "Good try buddy, this is my daughter and we're only in town to shop."

"C'mon girls, come inside and let me take a couple of pictures for no charge. I'll tell you what, you two are already dressed alike, I'll do a nice portrait of you two sisters for free if you let me take a couple of modeling test shots of both of you."

Tami replied, "Sorry mister, my daughter is only thirteen and neither one of us is interested in being a model. But I would like to have a portrait of the two of us, let us have a minute alone please."

Tami put her arm around Amy and said, "Honey go into the restroom and put on one of the bra's that you bought so we can get a picture taken without your jacket on."

Amy reached for the Victoria bag but Tami pulled it away and said, "I think you should wear one of the bras that you bought at Teen's Things.

Amy laughed and replied, "Okay, I'll be back in a second."

Tami watched as Amy disappeared into the ladies room across the way from the Photo studio. She waited for Amy to reappear and they both entered the studio.

The girls posed for a portrait with Tami seated and Amy standing behind her, hands resting on Tami's shoulders. The next shot was with both of them standing and facing slightly opposite directions, hands on their hips and one leg slightly ahead of the other heel down toe up.

The photographer handed his card to Tami and informed her that the proofs would be ready in a week.

"Please think about my offer to do a photo shoot with you Mrs. Ryan, you are very beautiful and I can tell you're a natural for a career in modeling," he said.

Tami just smiled at the photographer and accepted his card as they left his studio. On their way to the exit she stopped to look at outfit she had seen earlier but couldn't decide on.

Amy wandered into the teen center to play a few games. A short time later, Tami spotted Amy talking to a boy in the game room. Amy noticed her mom as she motioned that it was time to leave. Putting on her jacket she said goodbye to the young man and joined Tami as they headed out to the parking area.

After driving for about twenty minutes Tami asked, "So who is this boy that you've been thinking about?"

Amy replied, "What makes you think there is a boy?"

Tami looked at her daughter and grinned, "I can just tell Amy, a mother always knows when something up with one of her children. So who is he?"

Amy grinned and said, "Well let's see if you can guess, did you see that boy I was talking to in the teen center just before we left the mall?"

Tami frowned at Amy and said, "Oh really? So why didn't you introduce me to him?"

"Sorry Mom but you look to good in that skirt and I didn't want the competition," Amy laughed.

Ignoring Amy's answer Tami continued, "So was it a coincidence that you ran into him or did you plan to meet at the mall in Maryville?"

Amy replied, "Just a coincidence. I just met him last week at Allen's football game."

After driving in silence for a while Tami asked, "Did you like what you found to wear?"

Amy answered, "Oh yeah Mom, thanks so much. I got some great clothes."

As Tami approached the turn into town she looked at the dash and said, "We made really good time."

Amy replied, "Cool, it's only eight o'clock, I have time to try on some of my new clothes."

Tami asked, "What about homework? Do you have everything you need done for tomorrow?"

"Everything except for my algebra, but I can get that done during my study period," Amy answered.

After parking in the driveway Tami and her daughter sat together in the family room and talked for a while. Allen returned home a few minutes early and by nine thirty the kids were in bed for the night.

Tami went to her bedroom and unbuttoned the black silk blouse and let it slide off from her shoulders. Next she unfastened the black pushup bra and dropped let it drop to the floor. Tami thought again about how she had become aroused that morning in the locker room knowing she was being watched as she undressed.

"Damn it Tim, I wish we had made love last weekend. Now you're not here and I'm feeling really lonely," she whispered as she let the short black skirt drop to the floor.

She pulled the black stocking down and sat on the end of her bed as she finished taking them off. Standing up she pulled off her panties and took her white cotton bikini panties from the dresser drawer. Pulling them up her long smooth legs and over her perfect firm ass she looked in the mirror and turned to admire her backside.

"I guess I could be a model if I needed to have a job," she said to herself.

Tami took her white satin sleep shirt from the closet and put it on covering her firm bare breast. She buttoned all but the top three buttons and ran her hands lightly over her chest, her nipples immediately responding to the satin material.

Tami picked up her hair brush, the night shirt lifting to reveal her white panties as she raised her arms to brush her silky blonde hair. Tami returned to the main level of the house and got a bottle of beer from the refrigerator before turning on the television and sitting down in the family room.

The room was dimly lit by a lamp and the light from the T.V. Through the front window she noticed the headlights of a car pull up and park along the curb across from her house. The headlights went out but nobody was getting out of the car.

Tami got up and went to the window to see who was there; she recognized the car to be one that is parked behind the café almost every day.

Dave sat in his car and noticed Tami's silhouette standing in front of the window wishing he had enough nerve to go up and knock on her door. Even though he respected her more than any woman he had ever known there was no denying that he fantasized about getting her in bed.

Tami slipped on her suede boots that she had worn earlier, picked up her cell phone and opened the front door; she could see someone sitting in the driver's seat of the older model car and decided to walk over and see if he was okay or if she should call for help.

Stepping out into the cold night air she walked out to the end of her driveway. Dave rolled the window down as Tami approached the car.

"Dave, what are you doing sitting out here?

I'm sorry Mrs. Ryan I just needed to pull over for a minute. I didn't mean to bother you, I'll just try to make it back to my apartment," he said with a slight slur in his words.

Tami leaned down to look inside the window, her satin night shirt falling loosely away revealing a teasing glimpse. She looked at Dave's eyes and could smell the alcohol inside the car.

"You've been drinking Dave, I don't know if you should be driving. Why don't you come in and I'll put on some clothes and give you a ride home, you can come back for the car tomorrow," Tami offered.

Tami opened his car door and took hold of Dave's left arm helping him out of the car. She helped steady him as they walked up her driveway to the front door. She was having a hard time helping Dave walk straight. She placed his arm around her neck and over her left shoulder and put her right arm around his waist making it easier for him to keep his balance.

As they entered the house Tami said, "Keep it down Dave, the kids are asleep and I don't want to wake them."

Tami thought about how Sally had teased the boy that morning before going to the gym. She took a good look at Dave, at 5'-10" tall and 160lbs he looks slim but has nice muscle definition. Tami had noticed his long black hair which was normally in a ponytail but tonight his hair fell loosely down to his shoulders.

He was wearing low cut tight fitting jeans with a generous bulge behind the button down fly. His long sleeve shirt was unbuttoned half way down exposing part of his hairless chest.

Dave took a seat on the sofa and Tami stood in front of him wondering if she would be able to get him into the Jeep to take him home. He looked up at her with a big dumb grin on his face that made her laugh.

"What the hell are you doing getting drunk Dave? You're not old enough to drink and if you get into trouble with the law the military isn't going to take you."

Tami picked up the bottle of beer she left on the end table and took a drink.

Dave asked, "Can I have one please, I'm really thirsty Tami."

"How about a glass of water, or better yet a cup of coffee," she answered.

"Please Tami, I'm okay," he said.

Tami finished off the bottle and went to the refrigerator. She returned a few minutes later with two beers and handed one to Dave.

Sitting next to him on the couch she sat turned so that she was facing him. Her left leg was up on the cushion bent at the knee so she could tuck her left foot under her right knee. Her right leg hung over the cushion with her right foot on the floor. This caused her legs to be spread open far enough that Dave could almost see her panties as her night shirt didn't cover much when she sat down anyway.

Tami shook her head and said, "Look at you, running around with your shirt undone, are you trying to catch a cold?"

Dave took a drink of his beer and said, "You have a nice house Tami. Can I talk to you for a few minutes before we have to go?"

Tami took a drink and replied, "Sure Dave, what is it you want to talk about?" His eye's moved slowly down her body, he stared at her long legs for a second taking in all he could without being too obvious about it.

Looking back up and into Tami's bright blue eyes he said, "Do you know how beautiful you are Tami"

Tami closed her eyes for a second and shook her head slightly. Every time a man gets a few drinks in him, or even a boy in this case, they always have to give it a try, she thought. Tami was used to having men try their luck at getting her ever since she was Amy's age.

Not that she didn't like the attention she just wondered why her husband didn't seem to want her as bad as everyone else on the planet.

Tami felt Dave put his hand on her waist and opened her eyes just in time to see that his mouth was now inches from her own. His lips touched hers before she could stop him but the kiss felt so warm and sincere she let him continue.

His hand moved from her waist up over her ribs and he began to massage her left breast with his right hand. All of this happened in a matter of seconds which is how long it took Tami's good judgment to regain control of the situation.

Tami turned her head and slightly pushed on his chest with her right hand, she said, "Stop Dave, you're drunk."

Dave leaned back on the couch and said, "I'm sorry Tami, I shouldn't have done that. I just. Well I mean, it's that you're always so nice to me. I'm really attracted to you."

Tami replied, "It's okay Dave, you're a really sweet boy..."

Before Tami could finish her sentence Dave suddenly moved in for another kiss, this time trying to push his tongue into her mouth. As Tami tried to avoid the kiss by turning her head he was once again massaging her breast causing her nipples to involuntarily become more erect.

Pushing him away a little more forcefully this time she said, "Dave, you have to stop this, I'm married. We're not going to do anything so you need to quit getting yourself all worked up."

Dave picked up his beer from the coffee table and took a drink.

"I couldn't help myself Tami, There aren't any available girls in town and I've been really lonely. You're so beautiful I just can't stop thinking about you."

Tami looked into his eyes and could see his loneliness and his innocence. Dave leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. She got up and went to the closet to get a pillow and blanket. When she returned Dave was lying back on the couch, she took a moment to look at his slim body.

Tami set the bedding on a chair and sat on the couch by Dave's waist. She unfastened the four buttons of his shirt and admired his chest and flat stomach. Resting her hand on his chest she moved it slowly down to his stomach while watching his face to see if he was awake.

"Dave, let's get your shirt off, you can sleep here on the couch tonight and I'll wake you early so you can make it to work."

With no response from the eighteen year old Tami pressed on his chest a few times trying to wake him. "Dave, wake up."

Tami determined the boy was asleep. With her hand still on his chest she ran her fingers lightly over his stomach to the top of his jeans. Still watching to see if he would wake up she laid her hand on his crotch and let it rest there for a minute.

She decided Dave was thoroughly passed out and she should try to make him a little more comfortable. Tami untied his shoes and took them off from his feet, and took the pillow from the chair and placed it under his head.

Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers
12