Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 07

Story Info
Tami's moring after and Tim's personal assistant.
3.6k words
4.18
25.2k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

Chapter 7

The Morning After

Tami was awakened early the next morning the feel of a hard cock pressed into the crease of her firm little ass. The eighteen year old waiter was in the spooning position behind her with his right arm over her side and his hand cupping her right breast.

God, we must have done it at least four times last night, and he feels like he's ready again, she thought to herself.

Tami pushed her ass up against Dave's hard penis and he responded by squeezing her breast and making slow gentle humping motions against her rear end.

Tami turned onto her back and said, "My God kid, are you ready to go again?"

She spread her legs for him as he moved his hand down her body and began to massage her vaginal area. Dave began to kiss Tami passionately as he brought himself into position on top of her.

Afterwards Tami invited him to take a shower with her before she had to take him into work at the Birch Tree café. She slid open the glass door and adjusted the water temperature in the large walk in shower and dropped her robe on the floor. A minute later Dave entered the shower and they both began to rub soap all over each other's bodies.

Tami giggled as Dave began getting another erection while she was soaping up his cock and balls. Dave was busy rubbing soap on her full firm breast. Her nipples were so sensitive from all the licking, sucking and pinching they had received that now they were in a constant state of arousal.

"Honey, I don't know if I can keep up with you," Tami laughed.

She sat down on a sitting area on the side of the shower and pulled Dave towards her, she placed her hands on the upper back side of his thighs and began licking and kissing his hard cock. She then took him into her mouth and sucked him while she rubbed the remainder of his shaft and his balls with her hand.

With her other hand she massaged his rear end, occasionally she teasingly pushing her finger against his rectum as if she was going to enter him.

After a few minutes she felt the head of his cock begin to swell in her mouth, she began to suck him harder, coaxing him to release his load into her mouth. Tami felt his cock begin to convulse as he began shooting his sperm into her mouth, she began to swallow and suck as fast as she could not wanting to lose any of his hot fluid.

After sucking him dry Tami said, "Wow, I never did that before but I thought about trying it."

"What do you mean Tami? That was great, I know I haven't ever felt anything like it," Dave replied.

Tami rinsed her mouth in the shower and replied, "Well, I've never let a man cum in my mouth before, much less swallowed his sperm. But now that I have and because it was you I think that I liked it okay."

After they finished showering and having fun drying each other they returned to the bedroom and began getting dressed. Tami slipped on a black lace camisole, basically a one piece undergarment. She then stepped into a short black leather skirt and a black pullover sweater. Tami then slipped on a pair of black thigh high stocking and her black high heel shoes.

Dave was also getting dressed but watched Tami dress in amazement, he knew that he had just spent the night with probably the sexiest and most attractive woman he would ever have an opportunity be in bed with.

Tami caught his gaze in the mirror as she applied a eyeliner to show off her beautiful blue eyes.

She smiled at him and said, "Would you like some breakfast, I can cook you know."

Dave replied, "Wow, you can cook too? Just kidding, but you don't have to. I usually get something at the café." After a slight pause he continued, "Tami, I'll never forget last night or this morning, I'm the luckiest man in the world right now."

Tami replied, "Well, I was trying to figure out a way to ask you this, but would you like to be the luckiest man in the world again tonight?"

Dave's face blushed slightly and he smiled, "I must be dreaming this, I feel like calling my recruiter and telling him I changed my mind."

Tami replied, "No you don't, you're not going to throw out your future because of me."

She opened her jewelry box and took out a pair of long dangling diamond earrings and as she attached them to her ears she said, "Could you go out to the garage and start my Jeep?, my keys are on the kitchen counter."

While Dave left her alone to finish getting ready Tami picked up her cell phone and called her husband in Seattle. She spoke with Tim for a few minutes and let him know about all of the snow that had fallen over the last couple of days. She then talked to her children, Allen and Amy to see if they were enjoying their stay with their father. After finding out what their plans were for the day Tami said her goodbyes and closed her phone. --------------------------------------- --------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Seattle, Tim had made plans for the kids to go on a tour with his associate's wife. Brad had mentioned that she had her niece staying with them over the holidays. They had planed on seeing the sights and would be glad to take Amy and Allen along.

Tim arrived at his office just before nine o'clock, he sat down behind his desk and booted his computer. He had hired a personal secretary about two and a half months ago, a young married woman fresh out of college. Cindy would be arriving any minute and Tim had some serious issues that he needed to go over her with.

Cindy entered the office building and went into her own office space. After hanging up her jacket she went to the break room and started a pot of coffee. She knew that Tim would want his coffee and as moody as he had been lately she didn't want to give him a reason to start in on her.

Brad walked by Tim's office and said, "Hey, good morning Tim. I have a client stopping by here in about twenty minutes are you going to be needing the conference room?"

Tim replied, "Nothing planned this morning, you go ahead. Are you going to need me for something then?"

Tim talked with Brad for a few minutes about what his wife had planned for the kids and then Brad returned to his office to make a call. Tim called Cindy's extension and asked her to come over to go over some things. A few minutes later she came in with a cup of coffee and set it on his desk for him.

Cindy was a very attractive young lady at the impressionable age of twenty two. She had long brown hair and a slim medium height figure. Tim had told her on several occasions that the dress code in the office was blouse and skirt, heels and hose but she had shown up in slacks on several occasionions.

Today she was wearing a nice outfit, a white blouse and professional length black skirt with a modest slit up the front that showed off her flat stomach. She was wearing nude thigh high hose with black two inch heels and Tim took notice of her thin, nicely shaped legs.

Cindy had a nice figure with small but firm perky breast, a thin waist and a small but shapely ass. On more that one occasion Tim had tried to get her to meet him after work for drinks but Cindy always complained that she had to get home.

"Good morning Cindy," Tim greeted. "Would you close the door please and have a seat."

Cindy sat down in one of the two comfortable chairs on the other side of his desk; she crossed her legs and said, "Good morning sir, I have the Jenson account finished for you on my desk when you're ready for it."

"That's good Cindy, I've been waiting for that," Tim replied.

He paused for a moment and starred into her big innocent brown eyes. He let his eyes move down her blouse and back up. Tim took notice that she had buttoned the blouse up to her neck again; he had asked her several times to leave a few buttons undone.

Tim continued. "You know Cindy; most of my clients that come here are male, and when they come to the office I like for the girls to have a little sex appeal. I don't think I'm asking too much when I ask that you wear skirts or dresses and look just a little sexy."

After no response from Cindy he continued, "We had this conversation when you got interviewed and you told me you wouldn't have a problem with it."

Cindy's eyes began to well up slightly as she replied, "I'm sorry Tim; I'd just forgotten to adjust my blouse after I left my apartment this morning."

She paused for a minute while she undid the top two button of her blouse. "My husband just gets a little jealous when I look like I'm going on a date just to go to work."

Tim replied, "Look Cindy, it's not that you aren't doing a good job here, I like your work and you could be very successful here but your husband needs to understand that we have some very big clients and a woman needs to dress for success. One more button wouldn't hurt your look in that outfit."

Cindy unfastened the third button from the top of her blouse and said, "I really don't think that I look unattractive in slacks either, I shouldn't have to wear a skirt everyday. Don't you think a couple of time a week I could wear slacks?"

She waited for Tim to answer and then continued, "The receptionist is always showing off her legs and cleavage and most of the time she's the one they see anyway."

"Look Cindy, I'll give you a break. If you feel more comfortable wearing slacks then that's fine, but go out and buy slacks that show off your shape a little better. Those loose fitting slacks that you wear just don't really compliment your figure. Always wear heels and I want to see you in a dress or a skirt at least twice a week."

Cindy replied, "Okay Tim, I'll try to dress the way you want me to look, I cannot afford to loose my job, my husband is out of work and it's really hard to find a job right now. I was really hoping to get a raise."

Tim picked up his cup and took a drink of his coffee, he stood and walked over behind the chair where Cindy was seated and touched her shoulder.

"Relax Cindy, you're doing just fine. I have a bonus check for you this week for doing such good work on the Stanly account."

Tim ran his hand over her shoulder pushing the front of her blouse slightly away from her breast letting him get a glimpse of her thirty two A-cup bra. Cindy turned her head and looked up at him trying to smile.

"That's better," he said. "You know if I could get you to go out to lunch with me I think we could come to an agreement on your salary too."

Cindy replied, "Tim, I really do like you, and you are a really good looking man but we're both married, and I really do love my husband."

Tim asked, "Don't you think it would be good for your relationship with your husband if you were making enough money that he could take his time finding another employer?"

Tim let his hand move slowly down the front of Cindy's blouse, he expected her to stop him like she had done in the past but this time she allowed it.

Tim smiled as his hand moved over her right breast; he knew he was finally getting her right where he wanted.

Tim asked, "Would you like to go out with me for lunch today, say eleven thirty?

Cindy answered, "Okay Tim, I'll go to lunch with you. We need to be back here by two o'clock though; we have a meeting scheduled with a client."

Tim replied, "Why don't you go back to your office and bring back the Jenson account, I'll get that going and see you at lunch."

With that Cindy got up from her seat and left the office, she stopped in the break room and poured herself a cup of coffee. Brad was in the break room getting refreshments to take to the conference room.

He noticed her hands shaking as she poured the coffee and asked, "Is everything alright Cindy? You look a little nervous."

Cindy replied, "I'll be okay Brad, I'm just a little stressed right now."

"Well, if you need anything, even just someone to talk to don't be afraid to stop in and see me," he replied.

After Cindy had delivered the files to Tim's desk she returned to her office and tried to concentrate on her work. She nervously kept looking at the time as it seemed to pass much too quickly.

Thoughts of quitting ran through her mind but she knew with the employment situation the way it is she would have a hard time finding something else. And if Tim was being honest with her she would soon be getting a bigger salary.

Eleven twenty five, in less than five minutes she was going to go out to lunch with her boss and cheat on Stan, her husband of two years.

Cindy looked at her wedding ring and pulled it off from her finger. Then she slid it back on and thought to herself, I'm not going to make it that easy for him. If he thinks he wants to take me to bed so badly he's going to have to see the ring on my finger.

Tim came walking into her office two minutes early and said, "Are you ready?

Cindy got up and took her jacket off from the coat rack, Tim helped her to put it on and they left the office together. He drove to a quiet little seafood place close to his apartment and they ordered lunch. Tim complemented her on the Jenson account and told her that he was going to reward her for her efforts.

"You know Cindy, since you have been with the company you have made some very noticeable improvements in the quality of service to our clients and it hasn't gone unnoticed. I'm prepared to double your salary effective two weeks ago.

Cindy smiled and said, "What! Are you just messing with me?

"No, I'm serious. You've been doing great. Actually I was prepared to start you out quite a bit higher than I did when I hired you, but you were willing to start out for less at that time. I remember you saying that you were willing to prove yourself first."

Cindy laughed and said, "If I would have known you would pay me more at the time I would have taken it."

Tim said, "Well you've proven your abilities now, would you like to have a drink to celebrate."

Tim and Cindy finished their lunch and Tim ordered them another drink. Cindy was having such a good time she almost forgot that Tim was going to be asking her to go with him to his apartment.

After they had finished their drinks Cindy said, "I better not have anymore drinks, we still have a meeting this afternoon."

Tim replied, "You're right Cindy, we should get going. You don't mind if we stop up at my apartment before we go back to the office do you?"

Cindy felt herself getting a little nervous again, but she thought about how happy her husband would be when he finds out about her big raise. She got up and let Tim help her with her jacket; he put his arm around her waist and escorted her to his car.

Cindy was quiet while they drove into the parking lot, she got out of the car and felt like she was in a dream as she entered the front door to his residence.

Once inside Tim fixed her another drink and handed it to her. Cindy took a big drink and set the glass on the counter. Tim took off his jacket and moved towards her, he kissed her lightly on the lips and ran his hand down the front of her blouse.

Cindy said, "No, wait a minute Tim, I don't know if I can do this."

Tim didn't back away but let his hand move down to her skirt, over her lower stomach and then her pubic area. He put his arms around her and kissed her on the mouth again, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth.

He unfastened a button on the back of her skirt and then pulled down the zipper.

Cindy's skirt dropped to the floor and she pushed gently with her hands against Tim's chest.

"Really Tim, I can't do this."

Tim stood back for a minute and let his eyes move down her body, her blouse just long enough to cover her white silk bikini panties. He could see a little bare skin on her upper thighs just above her sheer nude stockings.

Tim asked, "Would you like to think about it for a minute?"

Cindy shook her head in agreement; she reached for the glass on the counter and finished the drink.

Afterwards she put her arms around Tim's neck and said, "Take me to bed Tim."

Tim placed his hands over the lower part of her bottom and lifted her slightly, she raised her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. He then carried her into his bedroom and let her down.

Cindy watched him remove his shirt and was surprised by his muscular build. She began to unfasten the buttons on her blouse while he dropped his pants on the floor.

Cindy could see his penis beginning to swell in his boxer shorts as she removed her blouse. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again as he unfastened her bra.

Tim stood back and slowly slid the straps down her shoulders. Her breast were small and very firm with small quarter size pink puffy nipples.

He could feel her nipples becoming erect as he began to massage both of her breast.

Cindy let her hands move to the elastic waistband of his shorts and pushed them down over his ass letting them drop to the floor. She felt his cock growing in her hand as she wrapped her fingers around it and began working it in a stroking motion.

Tim said, "Lets get on the bed sweetie; I can't wait to pull your panties off."

He watched as Cindy got onto the bed, she was lying on her side and waiting for him to join her. Tim got on the bed next to her and began moving his hand over her stocking covered legs.

He started sucking her breast while he felt up her legs and ass. They began to kiss and now Cindy was willingly letting him enter her mouth with his tongue.

She moved onto her back as his hand pushed her legs apart allowing him access to her panty covered vagina. Tim could feel the wetness occurring just behind those silk panties.

He pushed his fingers under the waist band and began to push her panties down over her butt and down her legs.

His cock was now rock hard and he was running his fingers along the wet slit of her entrance. Tim pushed one finger into her and was amazed at how small and tight she was.

Breathing harder now he said, "You feel like a virgin down there Cindy."

Cindy kissed him and replied, "I know, that's one of the reasons I don't want to have any kids. My doctor told me I would probably need surgery."

Tim worked his finger inside of her making her very wet before moving into the missionary position over her.

Cindy reached down and worked the swollen helmet of his cock along her entrance to make it wet and enter her more easily.

Finally Tim couldn't wait any longer and with a push of his hips the head of his cock popped inside of her.

He pushed harder as his huge cock moved deeper into her stretching the walls of her tight vaginal canal.

Cindy let out a groan and exclaimed, "You're so big, I've never had anyone so big in me before."

She tried to spread her legs wider as Tim began to pound his hot rod in and out of her virgin like pussy.

Cindy began to orgasm and Tim felt her pussy tighten around his cock with more force than he thought imaginable. He rolled onto his back pulling Cindy up on top of him.

Tim massaged her breast while she bounced on his hard cock until he felt his cock swelling even larger.

Cindy could feel him growing and knew he was about to explode inside of her. She tried to get off from him so he wouldn't cum in her.

Tim grabbed her ass and sank his prick deep inside her as he began to shoot hot streams of his sperm. He felt her tighten up as she experienced another orgasm with him.

They both lay back on the bed to catch their breaths as Cindy said, "Oh my God, my husband must have a small penis. I always thought it was normal in size until now."

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers