Adventures of Teachergirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck you, you’re not touching me Weasel," I weakly said back, the tone of my voice obviously showing my fear of the moment. The four laughed, recognizing both my frightened state and the fact I was naked, alone, and out numbered. Weasel then shut, and locked the bedroom door as Eve slowly walked directly up to me, Mika moving in my right, Darlene on my left. “It’s time for your initiation, country girl," Eve said. My knees almost buckled as the reality set in on how big she was this close up, I felt tiny compared to her, my face barely eye level above Eve’s massive boobs. I recalled Cara’s words about not ending up alone with these three, “especially if you’re on the pretty side." Well, I was not only pretty, I was hot, and I was a lesbian-virgin so to speak, which I’m sure was inviting for these three. And then there was Weasel. For years this creep had been trying to get in my pants and now here I was naked in front of him in a very compromising position. My mind altered from all the margaritas and pot I’d consumed during the afternoon and evening, combined with the adrenaline racing throughout my frightened body, I felt my legs shaking and the dim light of the room growing dimmer, until finally I blacked out altogether.

A warm mouth was sucking hard on my right nipple when I started to come out of my fainting spell. I opened my eyes only to find the room spinning and I could hear voices but not detect what they were saying. The mouth on my breast was grinding harder, as if it were trying to suck my nipple completely off my boob. Then it all came back to me; I was alone in the basement bedroom with the three bull lesbians and Weasel. My instinct was to push the mouth off of my breast, but I couldn’t…Mika was sitting at the top of the bed holding down my wrists, my arms stretched out above my head. I tried to move my legs, but they were immobile, and I looked down to see my right ankle being held by Darlene, my left by Weasel. And between my spread legs was Eve, her big, bulky frame positioned to do whatever she pleased with my young, naked body. Subdued by the intoxicating substances in my system, and the three people holding me down, I nevertheless tried with all my remaining strength to break free. My effort only seemed excite the four. “She’s gotta little fight in her," joked Mika, “you have to love that." My efforts were useless in trying to break free and I, and they, all knew it. I concluded the obvious; I was going to be their sex toy for the rest of the night, like it or not.

“Mmmm….I bet you taste real good, Jenny," Eve said, as her mouth left my ravaged breasts and began the journey down across my trembling abs. I whimpered and tossed my head side to side, pleading with her, them, to let me go. But my mind and my body seemed to be in conflict. After having to pleasure myself for the past 2 ½ months, along with Rita’s teasing of me with the vibrator, I was desperately horny. I tried to fight off the memory of earlier in the night of being kind of turned on when I first caught the three bulls checking me out upstairs as they came in, and my distant fantasy of being their submissive sexual slave. Now it was really happening. Somehow I was sexually aroused at the idea of being used by them, but it was having Weasel in the room that scared me. This guy was a wild card, and he was a guy. At least the chicks couldn’t fuck me. At least that’s what I thought anyway.

Eve’s large head sank between my spread thighs, and I could feel her kissing and licking the insides of both my legs. I squirmed, but was unable to move with the other three holding me down by the wrists and ankles. Another whimper escaped me as Eve put her lips to my pussy, kissing all around my hot, juicy slit. I felt my leg muscles tensing as her tongue began frantically working my hot pussy. She put her lips on my hard little clit and sucked on it causing me to squirm and quivering uncontrollably. I felt my juices flowing while I was shaking and trembling from the incredible sensation. Eve drew down on my spread hips, pulling me tight against her wide face. She was sucking on my pussy and using her tongue to swab between the lips, causing my butt to grind into the couch cushions below me. I couldn’t help but to spread my legs wider as Eve ravaged my sopping cunt with her probing tongue. I knew she was going to cause me to explode with an orgasm, and I was angry at myself for being so turned on, knowing that the other three, especially Weasel, were about to see me cum. I tried to fight it off but it was no use. Just as I was about to go off, Eve must have realized the point she had driven me to, as she abruptly stopped the madness and pulled her face out of my crotch.

“I guess our sexy girl friend likes a good pussy licking," Eve said, to the amusement of the others. “You’ve got a nice, wet, tight little pussy, Jenny. Time for me to find out just how tight you are," Eve said as she rose to her knees on the couch. I laid there for a moment as my body eased back from the brink of an orgasm. Then, I took in Eve’s words, wondering what she intended to do. As the others laughed, I lifted my head and looked at Eve, who had undone the top of her overalls, and was pulling them down over her waist. “Oh my god," I called out in a frightened tone. “What are you?"

I was stunned to see that between Eve’s legs was a big, thick cock! It must have been at least 8 inches, and was the thickest I had ever seen in my brief sexual life. “I’m you’re mommy and your daddy," Eve said back to me. I pulled hard against the others who were holding me down. She was going to fuck me with that thing! Mika, Darlene, and Weasel all tightened their grip on me, holding me in position as Eve leaned down on top of me, her mouth crashing down on top of mine. Her weight added to my immobility, burying me into the couch. She was firmly entrenched between my wide spread legs, my wet beaver now defenseless against her.

“Let go of her legs," Eve barked at Weasel and Darlene, “I want to feel a little fight in her while I fuck her brains out." They did as they were told, while Mika tightened her grip on my wrists, keeping my outstretched arms well above my head. Although my legs were now free they were virtually useless in preventing Eve from doing whatever she wanted with me. She was wide around the middle, and I couldn’t even wrap my legs all the way around her to squeeze her. I knew she was going to fuck me at this point, so I gave it everything I had – kicking my heels against her, trying to writhe under her to avoid her hungry protrusion from entering me. But my efforts and my struggling were only turning Eve on even more, which is exactly what she wanted.

Again Eve’s mouth came crashing down on mine, one of her big hands grabbing the back of my head and a handful of hair to hold my face in place while she mashed on my lips. I could taste my own juices on her lips and tongue as she French kissed me deep and hard. Between my spread legs I began to feel Eve’s thick member pressing against my slippery opening, until finally the fat tip parted my wet lips and entered me. Aggressive in her determination to conquer me, Eve began to push inch by thick inch into my tight canal. I knew immediately this was the biggest cock I’d ever encountered by the way it spread me to new limits. Her body temperature began to rise in her excitement and I could feel her body perspire as it ground down onto mine. She pulled off the choking kiss she had forced onto me and with a hard thrust pushed her entire shaft deep inside of me.

I cried out as the big cock filled me like none had ever done before. I was completely at her mercy now, just a fuck toy for her to use while her friends watched. It had been months since a penis had filled my womanhood and I tried to block out my inner feelings that stirred within me, feeling that I knew were certain to bring me to an orgasm. Eve was now rocking back and forth on top of me, her big cock fucking me in a steady, dominating rhythm. My legs spread wider still to accommodate the big cock and Eve’s thick mass, my feet pointing straight above me. As she pumped harder and harder she moved her body mass directly above me for better leverage and her massive boobs covered my face, almost smothering me. Mika tighten her grip on my wrists as I pulled against her restraint with each relentless thrust from the big cock raping me. Eve was getting louder and louder and her shaft seemed to grow bigger inside me. I knew she was about to cum.

As the others cheered her on, Eve slammed me with a series of hard, powerful thrusts, and then called out her excitement above the noise of the party still going on upstairs. Deep inside my spread, abused womanhood, I began to feel the flood of hot cum gushing into me as my tight canal milked Eve’s throbbing, pulsing cock of its entire reservoir. With everything I had left I tried to fight off the building orgasm that stormed inside of me, but it was no use. Months without sex, Rita’s teasing me earlier, the pussy licking that Eve gave me, and finally this, a big, huge cock taking me at will, was too much. In front of all of them, I cried out and my body convulsed uncontrollably as a long, searing orgasm erupted from within me, my quivering pussy still being pummeled by the spent cock of Eve. My energy drained the last thing I remember is looking up at Eve, her face covered in sweat, as she stared back into my eyes. Then I blacked out.

I awoke some hours later, the daylight of the sunrise beaming thought the basement window in my eyes. “What happened to me”, I wondered in my aching head. Then it began to all come back to me. Eve had raped me, while her gang, including Weasel, had held me down and watched the whole thing! Somehow though, the others didn’t get their chance at me, especially Weasel. I wondered if they were spooked or if someone ran the off. At any rate, a bad night could have been much worse. I put my hands to my face and started to cry, but after a few minutes of self pity I knew I just needed to get out there and get back to my own house on my grandparents farm. As I got off the bed and started quietly upstairs to find my bag of clothes, I realized how incredibly sore I was between my legs. Eve had fucked me harder than I had ever been before. Everyone else in the house was fast asleep as it was only around 6 AM, so I quietly put on my jean shorts and tank top and made my way out to my car.

Once home, I soaked in a steaming bath for at least an hour before crawling onto my couch and falling fast asleep. I slept most of the day until the phone rang. It was my grandmother asking me over to their house for dinner. “Sure," I politely said. I went to get dressed and just stared at myself in the mirror for the longest time, telling myself I had to move on from last night. But as I left to have dinner, I wondered what would happen the next time I confronted Eve, or for that matter Weasel.

12