Adventures of the Buxom Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

Joscelin didn't notice him almost playing with her nipple as she examined the potion.

"So how much?" asked Joscelin

Jim jumped a little as she spoke. He was day dreaming while poking her hard nub. He lowered both his hands and said, "Well it's a rare item, so it's 150 gold."

"Damn, I'm sorry Jim but I don't have that kind of coin I'm afraid. But I know that could have come in handy on my quest." Joscelin handed back the vile slightly saddened she hadn't the money to get the poison.

" Well I- erm.. Might be open to negotiate a deal with such a lovely young woman like yourself." stated Jim licking his lips.

"Oh really?! That would be great! So what sort of deal?" asked the slightly dimwitted Joscelin.

Jim cleared his throat as his face became little red and his palms began to sweat.

"Well m'lady, I- erm could give you the poison if you let me.. um, play with those big breasts of yours."

Joscelin blushed slightly as she looked down to her tits and pondered just walking away. But she knew she would need that poison in Noncon Swamp if there truly were ghouls residing there.

The blonde took a moment and thought of how much she hated her new tits, but maybe she could use these jugs to aid her instead of hindering her.

"Um, okay. But I'm not removing my top!" snapped Joscelin. If she was going to go through with this, she wanted to at least set the rules herself.

"Oh that's fine cow- I mean miss." Jim grinned and began to remove his coat and backpack. Laying them on the ground next to the road, he then moved back in front of Joscelin and her huge milk sacks. He brought his hands up around his head, his palms facing towards his new, soft play things. He giggled almost sinisterly as he slowly approached the huge orbs.

Joscelin looked a little frightened at how he creepily approached her knockers as she just stood there blushing heavily.

Once his hands were right in front of her tits, he let out a loud moan as he roughly grabbed as much tit flesh in his hands as he could. He watched her flesh squish and move about as he roughly groped the blonde's boobs. Joscelin winced at his roughness then gasped when the trading pervert burried his face and head between her breasts. She looked down and saw his hat fell off once his head was nestled in her cleavage and she saw he was bald.

Jim made muffled sounds inside her massive cleavage. The busty Joscelin felt his mustache along with his slimy tounge tickling her skin. Jim pulled his face from the flesh canyon and began kissing then sucking the tops of her breasts. His hands stopped their groping as he hooked his fat fingers inside her tiny top and pulled it down hard.

"Hey! I said I wasn't removing my top!" yelled Joscelin.

"Yeah but you didn't say I couldn't.", Jim said with a wink as he brought his mouth down and sucked on the top of her tit again. Joscelin gave an angry look down at the small man as he took advantage of he dimwittedness. He held a suction on her tit but began to move his mouth down towards her inch long pink nipple.

Before Joscelin could protest she felt her nipple, and a good portion of her breast, enter the sweaty trader's slimy mouth. He sucked so hard on her nipple that Joscelin yelped in pain. Though Jim didn't care and began chewing on her fleshy melon.

The busty blonde let out an audible gasp and then saw Jim's eyes go wide. She knew what happened, she felt what happened. She lactated in his nasty mouth. Jim pulled his mouth off her tit and looked up in to Joscelin's blue eyes. His cheeks rounded by the warm liquid that had just gushed out of her huge tit and now filled his mouth. Jim swallowed hard, "You... You produce tit milk?!"

"Um.. Have I paid for the poison now..?" Joscelin asked in hope he wouldn't do what she knew he was going to.

Jim shook his head and smiled, "Oh no, you're just getting started cow!"

He slammed his head back on to her tit and began to suckle frantically at the milk engorged orb.

"Ow, please not so rough!"

Jim just made a loud gurgle like noise as he filled his mouth with her breast milk. He unlatched from one tit and switched to the other, his hands kneading the soft abundant flesh. Joscelin felt so much milk being drained from her juicy melons that her head began to spin. Feeling light-headed, she knew that she had to stop the milk hungry trader before she passed out. She dreaded what this short round man would do to her in that sort of state.

She placed her hands on either side of his bald head and began to push him away.

"Please, you must..mmph.. Stop now. Please!." Joscelin managed to push Jim's head and suckling mouth off her boob, but his hands stayed molesting her fat udders.

"Hey! If ya want that poison, ya need to pay for it!" Snapped the ugly trader. He began to push his head back but Joscelin had much more strength than the dwarf like man.

"Look I do need that vile, but you can't drink so much of my breast milk. I'll begin to get light-headed and faint."

"Faint you say? Did you get these fat, tasty cow udders from a spell of some sort?" asked Jim still squeezing her tits.

Joscelin just sighed and nodded her head slowly.

"Well, Big Tits, you're in luck! One moment while I grab something." With that, Jim let go of her jugs. They bounced heavily once the molesting trader finally released his grip on them. Joscelin looked down towards Jim's now tented underwear. At the tip of what was the out line of his cock was a small wet patch. She knew that it was precum. As he waddled over to his coat he leaned down and began rummaging through it. Joscelin looked trying to get a peek at what he was getting. So busy in fact that she once again showed her slight dimwittedness by not placing her milk sacks back in her top.

Jim on the other hand was getting to vials. One a pinkish color and the other more red. He grabbed a small empty vile and poured both contents into it. He grinned devilishly and then stood up and waddled back over to the big titted babe. His erection, Joscelin noticed, hadn't subsided.

"Here ya go sugar tits. Take this." Jim reached out and handed the mixed potion to the blonde.

"What even is this?" asked Joscelin puzzled, taking the vile and examining it.

"It's a potion that will stop ya from feelin' faint. It'll last about four days." said Jim reaching out and placing his hands back on Joscelin's knockers. The buxom beauty didn't really notice, or care much, at the man handling her breasts were once again receiving as she just stared at the vile.

"Are you sure this will work?"

"Only one way to find out. Damn these tits are great!" Jim squeezed her tits hard and milk trickled out of her nipples.

Joscelin breathed deep and then brought the vile to her lips and swallowed the contents. She smacked her lips a bit tasting the strange potion, it was a little tangy but not unpleasant.

"I don't feel any different... How do I know it worked?"

"Like this!" Jim jumped in the air, wrapping his hairy legs around Joscelin's slim waist. The busty adventurer just gasped in surprise as she saw the tiny man cling to her tightly, his face dived in to the milk buffet before him and suckled harder than ever before.

"Oww! Ahh!" yelped Joscelin as she lost her balance and fell backwards. When she collided with the dirt, she gave an audible, "Oof!"

Jim somehow was still able to maintain his latch he held on her poor nipple and her soft tit flesh. He sucked and sucked, milk gushing from her tit and in his greedy mouth. He kept up this sucking for what seemed like ages to Joscelin. But then the blonde noticed that she didn't feel dizzy or faintish.

"Wow.. Ugh.. That potion.. Mmph, worked."

Jim said nothing but gave a low growl like noise, like a dog not wanting to be disturbed while eating. He was indeed a dog, and was definitely eating. But instead of dog food, he was feasting on warm, tasty, sweet breast milk from the biggest hooters he had ever seen.

In that moment, Joscelin felt her tits become warm, then hot.

"Hey what's wrong with my breasts?! Why are they getting hot?!" gasped the blonde worriedly.

Jim pulled his mouth off her abused tit, "Oh, it's just a little something extra so ya can enjoy this almost as much as I." giving a wide smile, and traces of Joscelin's breast milk clung to his bushy mustache. He lowered his head on to the other udder and began to feed from it. His grinned his cock up and down on her flat toned stomach, his hands helping hold the huge mams up, not that they needed help.

"You little- oh!"

Joscelin felt not only her tits become hot and aroused, but her tight little pussy as well.

"No! Stop..Mmm please! I- Oh my, it feels so good!" screamed Joscelin in ecstasy as Jim squished both her tits together, making her milk leaking nipples touch. Then the now very horny trader put both inch long nubs into his mouth and sucked even harder. His mouth filled with so much milk by now feeding on both massive jugs, milk was leaking from his bloated cheeks and dripping on Joscelin and on to the road.

"Sluuurrrp! Mmm, mmmm, MMPah! Your milk is the fucking best, cunt! How does it feel knowing instead of nurturing babies with these monster tits, ya are instead feeding a fugly man your breast milk on the side of a dirty road?! Huh, cow? Say it feels great!"

Jim then continued his assault on the giant mams, stuffing both tits into his mouth as possible until he was almost choking on them. Suckling her delicious tit milk with a passion.

"I..I..I love it! Mmm please suck my giant tits like a demonic baby starved of milk!" The buxom beauty gasped at what she just said. In her mind she had told the dirty short man off in the most hurtful way possible. But instead she blurted out what the hairy trader wanted, and more!

"Suck!Suck! Slurp! Ah yes bitch, now I'm going to fuck you with my cock! But first.." Jim gave a dirty smile as he reached deep into his nasty underpants and pulled out a tiny vial with a greyish liquid inside. He drank it fast and then wiped his lips with his arm. Also wiping off most,but not all, of the delightful tit juice produced by possibly the biggest udders in the World.

Suddenly, Jim's tiny but erect dick grew to a massive size! So large in fact it busted a hole through his undies. In the position Jim was in, he was sitting on top of Joscelin's flat stomach and his once not so large cock that was grinding against her mid section, now had its tip and a bit more nestled between her jugs. The member was now at least, 12 inches in length and very wide and veiny.

Without missing a beat, Jim slapped both his hands on the sides of her boobs and thrusted his massive erection between her two love pillows.

"Grh. Ugh. Ugh! Yeah take my huge cock you bitch! Say you love my cock!"

"I love your huge, thick cock Jim! Fuck my udders with your veiny prick!" Joscelin couldn't belive what she was saying, but her abused melons were so aroused that they couldn't stop leaking milk from them. Her pussy was equally aroused and was now so wet, her juices were soaked through her black panties and was running down her thighs.

"Ugh! Yes now tell me you want this cock inside your pussy!"

"Please! I want it in my pussy! Give it to me!"

Jim thrusted a couple more times between the milk lubricated cleavage then pulled out and positioned his cock right in front of her soaking cunt. He brought his hand down and peeled her panties to the side and briefly fingered her pussy, making Joscelin moan with pleasureas she bit on her index finger. He brought his hand up and sucked the juices on it.

"Mm, wow your pussy juice tastes great too, bitch! Now I'm going to bury this huge cock into your tight cunt! And ya is going to enjoy it!" He laughed, then with no warning began to push his potion enhanced member into her awaiting shaven cunt.

"Argh!" yelped the now sex starved adventurer as Jim inched his mighty dick inside her tight wet hole.

"Y..Yes! Ugh! Give me that.. thick cock!" She still could not belive what she was saying. In her mind she was telling the perverted man, "No! Get off of me you horrible excuse of a man!" But in reality she was begging more of his massive cock even once it was buried all the way in her cunt.

"Grugh! Mm yeah, bitch!" grunted the short man as his member was now all the way inside her pussy. Jim felt her walls clench his shaft. Her pussy was begging to have his load inside of it. The trader began to pump his cock inside her. Almost pulling it completely out then violently thrusting it back in.

Jim gripped her giant tits hard and milk shot out her nipples and into the air.

"Oh yes! Ugh, ugh, ugh! Give me that delicious breast milk you big titted cow!" He buried his face on to her right tit and began slurping away at the red-ish nub that was secreting the lovely warm liquid.

"Oh! Ugh! Mmm yes, suck my jugs while you pound my pussy, Jim! Your cock is the best! Make me your bimbo!"

Jim's only reply was more grunting and faster pumping. He was battering her womanhood like there was no tomorrow. Just then Jim felt Joscelin's cunt tighten hard around him and her hands held his bald head firmly against her swollen milker as she let out an orgasmic scream. A scream so loud that nearby birds flew out of the tree they were perched on top of. Her pleasure filled cry carried throughout the surrounding area as her pussy juices gushed out of her and her tit milk shot out like a fountain.

Filling Jim's mouth with so much milk it squirted out of his fat nose.

Joscelin's arms collapsed on the ground as she continued to let out short little spasms of ecstasy . Jim let go of her tit and stopped his pumping. He knew the potion he had given her would only last until she came. Now that she did the part of the potion that made her a horny little slut began to wear off.

"Shit!" swore Jim as the busty babe's eyes began to flutter back open and then looked at him with the most hated stare.

She rose up on her elbows, "Why you little sh-Mmff!" Her words cut short as the tiny man had leap up and shoved his member in to her wet mouth. With one thrust Jim filled her mouth and stomach with a bucket load of cum. Joscelin just mad a wet gurgled moan as her eyes rolled in to the back of her head trying not to choke on his meaty cock of the thick smelly sperm it produced.

Jim's cock quickly softened and returned to its normal, smaller size. As the man just fell to the ground.

"Y..You absolute disgusting, evil little shit!", exclaimed Joscelin still coughing up spunk. She reached in her satchel and grabbed her magic cloth and began wiping away his saliva, her milk and pussy juice, and of course his white thick load of cum.

After she quickly cleaned herself she stood up on wobbly legs and unsheathed her sword and held its point to Jim's throat.

"Ww..Wait! Don't kill me! Look you can have the poison and hell, I'll throw in a health potion!" begged jim.

For a moment the busty blonde thought about ending his life, but instead leered at him angrily before moving her sword away from his throat and sheathing it on her back.

Jim leap to his feet and began rummaging through his coat again. He grabbed a potion of health and the vile of poison and handed it to the adventurer.

"Here ya go miss."

Joscelin snatched both items from his shaking hand and placed them in her satchel.

"Oh and the potion you drank actually with keep your big hooters from making you feel faint." Jim said pointing at her delicious boobies. Joscelin looked down and realized she still had her twins displayed in all their glory. She quickly hefted the giant udders back in her brown top as Jim just watched still amazed at such large milky breasts.

"So.. Where is it that ya is heading to need such a poison?"

As the buxom beauty was adjusting her top to better fit her enormous breasts she answered the pervert's question, " I'm heading to Noncon Swamp."

"Noncon Swamp ya say? Nasty place that is, hence the name." chuckled Jim as he was putting his coat back on. "Ya be careful in there. Wouldn't want them juicy titties of yours to be wasted on hideous ghouls, or the Noncon Fish monster.", the trader said closing his coat and putting on his large backpack.

"Noncon Fish monster?" asked Joscelin with a concerned tone.

"Oy, ya haven't heard of the Noncon Fish monster? Ha! just be happy I let ya have that poison.", laughed the obscene looking man.

"L..Let me have the poison?!" exclaimed the big titted blonde, "You..You used my body for your perverted needs you sick little worm!"

"It was just business sweet tits. Now how's about another quick suckle of that fine tit milk for the road?" Jim began to reach his hands towards her gigantic mams once again.

"Oh you pervert!", screamed the busty babe as she brought one arm in front of her tits to guard them, as she brought the other around and slapped the trader so hard he flew on the ground. Jim just laid there twitching, a big and red hand print stuck to the side of his face as Joscelin huffed and began to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The buxom beauty finally reached the edge of Noncon Swamp. She unsheathed her trusted long sword, took a deep breath, and proceeded to enter the mist filled swamp. Joscelin felt the air was much closer when entering this very dangerous place. This mist hindered her vision of the ground as she nearly fell in to a huge puddle. Lucky only her foot fell in.

"Woah! Wow this place is spooky. And what's that horrid smell in the air?", Joscelin's nostrils flared at the stench. As she moved through she heard foot steps behind her. The big boobed adventurer spun around to see a ghoul had crept up behind her!

The ghoul was terrifying to look at. It's skin so pale it looked almost solid white and looked to be peeling off in different places. It was humanoid, clear by the way it stood on two legs and was actually a little taller than the sexy blonde. It looked like a walking corpse. It's eyes black like the night and it's mouth hung open like it was struggling for air. The creature was completely naked and its sizable package was on full display.

"Stop there creature! Or I'll end what ever it is you call life!", Joscelin stood in a ready stance, her sword held by both hands pointed towards the disgusting thing. The ghoul crept slowly towards the woman moaning in what sounded like agony. Just when she was about to lunge forward and thrust her sword in to the chest of the ghoul a very hoarse voice behind her yelled, "Wait! Don't kill him!".

The well endowed blonde turned her head and saw two more ghouls that looked just like the first behind her. "W..What? You creatures can speak?".

"Well of course we can speak! And how rude of you to refer to us as creatures!", huffed the ghoul.

"Well I..".

"Why do you adventuring types always come in our swamp and attempt to kill us? How would you like it if we just came in to your home and murdered you?".

"I..Just.."

"You wouldn't like it very much I assure you!"

"Ok! Look I'm terribly sorry, I was just frightened that's all. But if you can speak, why didn't he stop when I asked him to?", asked Joscelin still somewhat shocked about having just been told off by a walking corpse.

"He's a bit slow. He has what you human's call a 'child's mind'. ", spoke the other ghoul. At that moment the first ghoul Joscelin was about to put down reached out with its hands and grabbed hold of her breasts. Then planted it's horrible decaying face in between her lovely mams.

"Ah! Hey what are you doing?!" gasped the big titted blonde.

"Like my friend here said, he has a child like mind, he thinks you're here to nurse him like his mother."

"Oh no I..."

The ghoul molesting her tits dropped its head down and began suckling her left nipple through her top. This caused the busty adventurer to wince as the monster began to roughly chew on her teet.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers