Adventures of the Buxom Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He seems to like your tits. I mean, they do look.. tasty." breathed the third ghoul. "When he's had his fill, I call next!"

Joscelin shot the ghoul a worried look as the dull minded ghoul found a rhythm to his suckling. Which even the busty blonde had to admit at least felt better. She felt her covered inch long nipple being pulled between his lips and teeth as she gave an audible moan.

The ghouls lustfully stared at their friend feast on the biggest pair of breasts they have ever seen. Not that they've seen many, but they knew that tits were something that many human men loved and they knew that these tits in particular would be wanted by possibly all.

Then the third ghoul walked next to the first. Stood in front of Joscelin's free milker and spoke, " Well seeing as you have two tits, might as well give this one some attention too!"

"Nn...No, I don't think tha-"

Before she could finish the ghoul ripped her top down that was covering her right udder. The sudden act made her boob bounce and jiggle much to all three ghoul's delight. The third ghoul wasted no time as he open hid mouth wide and chopped down on her lovely tit.

"Ouch!" gasped the busty adventurer. Then the first ghoul copied the third and to pulled her top down and then returned to her left breast. Now her tits were uncovered from her top and Joscelin was now unwantingly breastfeeding two horrifying monsters. She felt a tingle in her nipples. Joscelin knew this feeling all to well and clenched her fists trying not to lactate.

But the fight was useless as there was no stopping her tits from doing what they were meant to do. She gave an almost orgasmic moan as her milk began to flow.

Both tit- suckling ghouls looked to the other as they tasted this big titted cow's milk enter their disgusting mouths. They said nothing as they just began to suck harder attempting to get as much of this sweet liquid as possible.

"L..Listen, I..Uh..I need to find- oh! Someone that lives in these woods.. uh!"

"A..mm...An imp named Driggle.."

She turned her head to face the second ghoul that had told her off. To her shock he was standing there now jerking his thick cock as he watched his friends feast on the big fleshy orbs. Milk leaking from the corners of his fellow ghoul's mouths.

"I..uh-I know this is..oh.. exciting for all of you.. mmm.. but please I need to know where he is.. uh.."

The ghoul jerked his cock faster and then almost as soon as he started, he came. A healthy load shot from his tip and landed on the swamp grass below. The other two just continued their nursing for a few more minutes than both unlatched from her huge knockers.

"Ah! Now that's some good milk right there!" chuckled the third ghoul as the first just nodded and gave a wide smile.

They then walked back towards their friend as Joscelin just gave a sigh of relief that they had finally stopped feeding on her giant milk sacks. The busty adventurer turned to face them then began to walk forward, her tits still out and jiggling wonderfully.

"Oh yes, the imp. He lives in a small hut inside a tree just a little ways that direction." , said the third ghoul while pointing his bony finger towards a small path through the swamp.

"Well thank you very much, I do appreciate the help."

Joscelin began to walk away before getting stopped by the second ghoul, "One moment miss!"

The big titted blonde turned to face him with a puzzled look on her face. He walked up to her and said, "Before you go I want a taste of these lovely flesh mountains too!"

With that he lunged forward and inhaled her right breast.

"Ah! Hey I..."

"Oh hush! You just fed my mates and now I want a turn before you go. My this milk is delicious!", the ghoul said between mouth fulls of tit and tit juice.

Joscelin sighed, "Fine, but please only a little.. uh.. bit I am in a hurry."

The ghoul sucked harder and faster, much to Joscelin's discomfort. The other two began to jerk themselves off as well. Slurping and smacking sounds echoed through the trees as the sexy blonde breastfed the hungry ghoul.

Ten minutes later the ghoul was still loving his new treat while Joscelin kept making grunting and moaning sounds. She was greatly uncomfortable with how the creature sucked her enormous milk sack. The other two ghouls and just finished jerking themselves and both let loose a generous amount of cum.

"Ahhhh! Help!", Joscelin turned her head behind her as she heard the cry for help.

"That sounds like Driggle.", said the third ghoul. The second ghoul, which still was nursing on the big titted blonde's melon made a muffled moan in response to his friend.

"Driggle you say?", gasped the adventurer, "I must go before something awful happens to him and I don't get the information I seek!".

With that, the blonde babe turned her body towards the desperate cries. Her tit was yanked from the ghouls mouth so fast that milk practically exploded out of it. Joscelin wasted not time and began to sprint after the loud pleas.

"Hey! I wasn't done with those tits you bimbo!" , the second ghoul yelled but Joscelin paid no attention as she made her way quickly through the swamp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After much running and massive titty jiggling, Joscelin finally reached the cause of the cries for aid. As she huffed and panted for breath, the well endowed blonde looked up to see an imp being dragged from what looked like his come inside a huge, thick tree. The imp's little leg being yanked hard by possibly the most hideous monster Joscelin as ever seen in all her time adventuring.

A scaly fish creature, with webbed feet and hands. Both of which were topped with sharp black claws. It's head had webbed spikes running down the middle, the spikes continued down the monster's spine. It's mouth had an odd oval shape to it, but had several rows of razor sharp teeth much like a normal shark.

Joscelin quickly caught her breath and unsheathed her trusted longsword from the holster on her back and readied herself.

"You let that imp go you foul beast!", a hint of uncertainty left her mouth along with those words.

The fish monster turned it's scaly head towards the big breasted bimbo. It's black eyes, like a doll's eyes, stared at the busty blonde. But then Joscelin noticed it's eyes lowered to her chest. She too look down at her tits and saw in her haste, she had neglected to tuck her girls back in to her top. The blonde looked back at the monster and gulped nervously. The creature gave a gurgled roar and then threw Driggle the imp, against the tree it had pulled him from. The beast then ran at Joscelin.

When she thought it got close enough, she swung her sword at its head but the sword just bounced off and caused a vibration throughout the blonde's arms. It seemed like the hit did nothing to the creature as it just swung its webbed hand up and smacked the sword from the vulnerable adventurer. Joscelin gasped as the fishy thing tackled her to the ground.

Her eyes closed as she impacted the ground hard, but almost as soon as she had closed them they shot back open. The creature made a similar roar as it then dove it's head down towards her left exposed mam.

"N..No! OWwww! Ugh!", the poor blonde yelled as it's mouth full of sharp teeth bit down on her massive flesh melon. The teeth had latched so hard that they broke the skin. She brought her hands up and attempted to push the beast's head away from her now pain filled tit. Her hands kept sliding off as the creature's head was very slimy. Just then Joscelin felt something attach to her inch long nipple. It strangle felt like another mouth but much smaller and no teeth. A smaller mouth indeed. The creature possessed a tounge like organ that also acted like another mouth. Only this mouth was for sucking the fluids from its victims causing them much pain before it would finally feed on the rest of the body.

The small mouth forcefully sucked milk from the blonde's big wonderful breast causing her entire tit so much paint that she began to sob. As the creature enjoyed its very huge meal, Driggle had finally come to his senses. He held his head as it felt as if it was about to explode. His eyes flickered open as he attempted to focus. Her heard sobbing, a strange suckling sound, and the creature making low growling noises behind him. He stood on wobbly legs and turned around. Before him was a truly horrifying sight. His eyes locked on to a gorgeous woman with massive tits. And attached to one of those tits was the fish monster that was just moments away from claiming him as its next meal. But now it was enjoying a huge, tasty meal of its own.

"Oh my!", gasped Driggle as he tried to move forward he fell to his knees. His head still spinning from the earlier attack.

"The...The beast can't be killed from the outside!", he yelled to the blonde as she was being feasted upon. Joscelin gritted her teeth and looked around the creature, her eyes filled with tears as the thing painfully milked her tit.

"You have to..Kill it from the inside!"

"From.. ugh.. The inside? Like poison? Poison!"

"Yes! Poison!", as Driggle yelled this, the monster unlatched both mouths from the poor blonde's teet. Around her breast in the same oval shape as the monster's mouth were small but many puncture wounds that trickled blood. Her nipple to was trickling, but not blood, but milk.

The beast turned towards Driggle and gave a loud growl. Joscelin took this opportunity to quickly reach in her satchel and pull out the tiny vile of poison that she had gotten early from the perverted trader. As the beast turned back to its meal and dove it's head towards the big milky orb, the busty blonde thrust the now open vial down it's throat.

The monster stood up and off the big titted babe as it held both fishy hands to its throat. It coughed and coughed in an attempt to expell the vile and poison but to no avail. The monster looked as though it froze before it fell to the ground dead. It's once black eyes now turned a light grey.

Joscelin got to her feet and reached in her satchel and pulled out her magic healing cloth and rubbed it on her sore breast. Driggle of course didn't mind seeing the beautiful twins in all their glory as she did so. But then after the wounds healed, Joscelin dropped her cloth and clenched her breast in pain.

"Ouch! Ugh.. What..What's wrong with my boob?" , Joscelin collapsed to her knees as the pain started to worsen. Driggle rushed over to her, "It's the monster's own poison! It injects it in to its victoms so they die faster!"

Driggle grabbed hold of the blonde's wrist, "Quick let me suck out the poison before it's too late!"

"Wh..What? Ah!"

Without waiting for permission the imp put his tiny mouth on her boob and began to suck. He sucked so hard and fast the Joscelin moaned with a slight yelp. Then his cheeks ballooned out and he turned his head to the side and spit out a blackish liquid. That liquid being the poison.

With the poison out, Joscelin's tit felt much relief. Then to her surprised Driggle latched on to her enormous udder and began suckling again.

"Hey! What are you doing? You got the poison out already!"

"Mmm..Mm.. Ah! Yes but I want to be sure that there are no traces of the poison left." , the imp regained his latch and forcefully sucked milk from Joscelin's tit.

"Oh... But you're not spitting it out.."

"Yes but...mmmmm lord this is good.. uh... The little poison that might be left won't affect me. It... Mmm.. Really wouldn't affect you either but just in case ya know?" , said Driggle between mouthfuls of Joscelin's tit. A few moments pass and Driggle had finally had enough milk and let go of the busty adventurer's huge lactating boob.

"There, you should be fine now. I may have gone a bit overboard but I've been in this swamp for so long that I had forgotten what it was like to play with a set of boobies. Especially ones as big as yours. Were you born with these gifts?"

Joscelin sighed and said, "No... A wizard by the name Olaf deformed my breasts to what they are now. A wizard YOU use to work for!"

The adventurer snapped remembering why she was here, then lunged at Driggle pinning him to the ground. The imp had his little arms held down by Joscelin's normal and toned ones. Her huge knockers dangling in front of his red devilish face.

"Now tell me imp! What do you know about Olaf and where can I find him?"

Diggle would have enjoyed the view like so many, but he was more terrified by just how much the busty woman's attitude changed.

"Please ma'am, I-I only worked for him for a little while! Please let me explain!", begged Driggle.

"Why should I? You were probably there helping him turn me in to..." Joscelin let go of her grip, her face stricken with sadness as she fell back on her round bottom, " ... In to a cow..." The big titted blonde began to sob finally excepting what she is now.

The imp got to his feet. Seeing the beautiful woman cry made him feel remorseful towards her. He softly flapped his bat-like wings and hovered over to her. He then placed his tiny hand on her shoulder saying, "There, there it'll be okay." Joscelin looked a little puzzled through her tear filled eyes.

"Miss, you must understand. I stopped working for that monster once I found out what he was planning. I attempted to stop him but his powers were too great, so I fled. I was buying my time to get up the strength needed to defeat him. If I would have known he had already found someone to.. To do those things to, I would have went regardless."

Joscelin took a moment before replying, "I..I don't know if I should trust you. You probably just want my tits like everything else.."

Driggle sighed, "It's true, miss. I am a pervert but I give you my word that I will do everything in my power to help you face Olaf. After all, you did save my life." The imp smiled then floated higher and offered his hand to the buxom beauty. She gave a smirk in return and took his tiny hand.

The adventurer dusted herself off. Driggle kept his smile and asked, "Well, new companion, where should we head now?"

Joscelin breathed in deep, looked to the sky and said, "We make our way to the town of Valorinth." She picked up her belongings and her trusted sword about to head out. Driggle stopped her before they ventured forth reminding her, her baby feeders were still bare. The blonde blushed and quickly placed her bosom back in her top. Her giant breasts now tucked away, she spoke, "Now Driggle. Now we can go." With that the pair headed out of the Swamp and towards Valorinth.