Adventures of the Buxom Beauty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah bitch, feed that baby with your huge udders! It's all you're good for!" snapped Cindy as she pumped harder and faster into the tight hole. Cindy spanked Joscelin's ass again then grabbed both sides of her wide hips, digging her sharp ugly nails into them.

Bean smiled at his partner's lewed comment before looking back into Joscelin's eyes. "Keep those blue eyes on me, slut. I want to watch your expressions as I feast on your tit!" yelled Bean as he opened his mouth wide, hovering over her hard nipple for a moment. All the well endowed woman could do was make pleading moans and watch has Bean latched hard on her boob.

Joscelin felt an extreme pain surge through her left breast as Bean feasted on her milk engorged udder.

"Mmmm.. suck...suck...Ymmm..slurrrrp!" was the only sounds Bean made as he nursed on the big tit. He watched the big boobed cow's face grimace as tears streamed down her face.

Cindy slammed hard one last time in the busty girl's asshole before pulling out of her.

"Hey, I'm a little thirsty too!" said Cindy as she slapped Joscelin on the ass again then moved around to her vacant right breast. She grabbed it tight in her left hand before squatting down beside her man child of a companion. Joscelin watched her open her mouth like Bean did as she too latched hard onto the other sore melon. The buxom beauty felt another painful surge shoot through her huge milker, her feet stomping down and her hands clinched into fists at the torture her boobs were enduring.

Joscelin watched in horror as she looked down at the couple both with a tit in their mouth. Bean was pulling his head back as far as he could go before diving forward again. As he continued his assault on her left tit in that same manner, Joscelin looked to her right boob as Cindy just had her face barried in tit flesh. She felt both their mouths on her nipples. Bean's tiny teeth nibbling down every time he pulled his head back, and Cindy's yellow stained teeth biting down hard around her nipple. Joscelin's nipple was almost tickling the back of Cindy's throat.

The pair kept up this feeding session as all Joscelin could do was squirm, make muffled screams and yelps, and watch as her humongous jugs were feasted on by a midget and skeleton looking woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In side the local potion shop, Driggle was buying some health elixir for his busty friend. Driggle bought about ten of the potions and when the shop keeper turned his back, the little imp used his skill in pickpocketing and stole back the gold he used to buy the items.

"Ha, works like a charm." Driggle said to himself with a big smile on his red devil looking face. As he left the shop he noticed that it was about mid afternoon now. It had now been two and a half hours since he last saw Joscelin.

"I wonder where she could be?" thought the imp. He sighed as he began to float towards the town's tavern, "Maybe she stopped in there for a drink." said Driggle trying to make sense on why he had not seen her in such a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the root cellar, Bean had moved his stool behind the big titted adventurer who was still trapped in the boob squeezing pillory. The little midget was humping hard and fast, his tiny cock barely making it in Joscelin's pussy. All the busty babe could really feel was his pelvis slapping against her bottom.

"Ugh..uh..Yeah take it...Take it you cow...Ooo yesss I'm going to get you pregnant!" cried Bean while thrusting his member as deep as it could reach in the woman's twat.

As the tiny man pumped his dick in her tight pussy, he would occasionally slap her big ass hard, making Joscelin yelp through the gag. Cindy was sitting on the floor rubbing her clit hard while watching her man baby friend fuck the big boobed cow.

"Oh yes honey, fuck that slut hard!Ooohhh yesssss get that slut pregnant!...I'm cumming!"

As Cindy began to orgasm Bean too slammed his dick one last time before firing his load right inside the poor abused Joscelin's soaking wet cunt. Though she didn't much feel his prick, she did feel his semen enter her twat. She shook her head violently and made a muffled scream as Bean shot a few more loads of cum in her.

"Ah yeah, that was a good fuck, Cow. Sorry about the baby batter but don't worry, we'll take good care of you while you're pregnant." said the nasty dwarf.

"Ha! Maybe her tits will get even bigger than they already are?" Bean asked Cindy, his cock still resting against Joscelin's pussy. His semen seeping out just a little.

"Mmm that would be great sugar, but I don't see how those udders of hers could get any bigger, haha!" laughed the skinny woman now pulling her underwear up and her dress back down.

"Come on, let's attach her to the machine so we can begin selling this bitch's milk." Cindy said with a sinister grin as she walked over to the corner of the cellar were the stair case was. Under the stair case, Cindy began to pull out a machine-made of metal with two large tanks on it. On one of the tanks was a faucet . Attached to the top of the tanks were clear tubing with large cups.

Bean slapped Joscelin's ass one more time, making her yelp in pain, then he stepped off the stool and walked to the front of his busty captive.

"Yeah I reckon it's time we start milking this bitch so we can make some coin."

Bean stood in front of Joscelin now as Cindy brought the machine and sat it under the adventurer's tortured fuck melons.

" I don't think this cow's milk every stops flowing." said Cindy as she rubbed her finger across Joscelin's nipple. Wiping some milk on her finger that was still leaking from the engorged tit. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked off the tasty milk.

"Mmmm, you were right, this is the best milk. We should up the cost a bit!"

The two perverted couple laughed hysterically as Joscelin just wept.

"Okay here we go!" Cindy brought both cups up to the swollen fun bags and attached each one to the cow's nipples.

Bean with an ugly smile flipped the switch on the milking machine. The suction cups began to pull on the trapped udders and began to drain Joscelin's sweet milk. Milk was clearly seen entering the tubes and then into the tanks with every hard suck of the machine.

"Best money ever spent!" Said Bean as he patted the machine.

The two watched as the machine did its work on the giant fleshy orbs before walking towards the stairs. "Don't worry, we'll be back shortly once the tanks are full. Should only be a couple of hours!" The pair laughed as Joscelin attempted to say something to the couple, but only a muffled sound came from the captured beauty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tavern was busy with many men and women laughing, drinking, fighting, and all just having a good time. Driggle sat there at a table alone, waiting for his busty friend. "It's getting close to nightfall, where the hell is she?" asked the imp aloud to himself.

Driggle scanned the tavern and saw the same fat man who "tripped" into Joscelin's knockers was still laughing with his buddies. The man made a squeezing gesture with his hands and then lowered his head as if imitating someone motor boating a pair of boobs.

Driggle knew that man tripped on purpose as he watched the men laugh at the other fat man as he continued his boasting about getting a feel for those tits. The tiny creature turned away from the obscene men and looked out the window of the tavern. He could see stars out now as the sky began to turn black.

"Where are you Joscelin? I can't face Olaf alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe how much milk we got from that cow today!" said Bean while carrying a crate full of glass bottles. The bottles full of the white warm liquid that was Joscelin's breast milk. He walked up the stairs and into the dirty, abandoned house the lecherous couple lived in. Cindy was stacking four more crates on top of one another as Bean brought her the last one.

"Yeah it's amazing, we never had a bitch like this one before." exclaimed Cindy with a hideous smile.

"I think I'll pop off to the Tavern with a couple of these crates. What will you do?" asked Cindy to her man-child.

Bean stretched his arms and made a yawning sound, "I think I might let you handle the selling tonight."

Cindy looked at him with an eye brow raised. " What? I'm tired and would like a nap." said the pig looking midget.

"Alright fine. But don't do anything with that slut until I get back. I don't want you having all the fun!" said Cindy as they both laughed at the statement.

"I promise I won't touch her Cindy, now go and make us some coin!" chirping Bean as he shooed Cindy out the door.

Bean shut the door behind Cindy as she began to walk towards the tavern. Once the door closed, Bean turned rubbing his tiny hands together with a nasty grin on his face, " Time for another feeding session while that skinny cunt is gone." Bean said licking his lips heading to the cellar.

Down in the cellar, Joscelin was now sitting against a wooden post. Her slightly toned arms tied behind her around the post, as her legs were laying in front of her with rope around them. The rope tightly wrapped all the way up to her knees. She still wore her leather boots and steel knee pads. But her panties were still off and her top still pulled down under her huge mammaries.

Her tits were still trickling milk, but were no longer a purple-ish colour as she had a good blood flow back to her chest. Joscelin's pretty mouth was no longer gagged and her eyes were puffy and red from the crying she did during her sex torture.

Bean skipped over to the busty blonde and sat on her lap.

"Guess what Mommy. We got the house to ourselves. What do you say to a little bonding time?" asked the midget as he reached his hand out and cupped the still sore left breast.

"I'm not your Mommy you little fre-" Joscelin's words cut short as Bean yanked on her nipple hard with his hand, milk squirting out of it as he did so.

"Keep up with that attitude and I'll hook you back up to the machine again, this time on full blast!" snapped Bean as he began to twist her nipple.

Joscelin winced and yelped as he pulled on her poor nipple.

"Now, say it, say 'Baby can suck on Mommy's big tits for as long as baby needs'." demanded the ugly man-child.

Joscelin stayed silent for a moment until Bean twisted her nipple again, this time much harder.

"Ow! Okay! ...Baby can suck on Mommy's ... big tits... for as long as baby needs." said the defeated adventurer.

"Oh Mama!" yelled Bean as he dived into Joscelin's right tit. He was now laying on her lap, both his hands on her right breast as his mouth nursed her milky melon.

Bean was sucking and biting hard like he always did on her tits. Joscelin looked down at the breastfeeding midget with disgust. She wanted to threaten him, but she knew it would just lead to more pain and possible ass fucking. So she just sat on the floor watching Bean drink his fill of her sweet liquid. His tiny mouth was barely able to contain all Joscelin's nipple as she saw a hint of her areola around his nasty mouth. His nose pushed against her ample tit as he sucked and chewed loudly on it.

Bean stopped his suckling for a moment and looked up at the big titted blonde. "Tell me you love breastfeeding me bitch!" he snapped before regaining his latch on her nipple.

Joscelin gave him a 'eat shit' looked but sighed and did as the adult baby demanded.

"Mommy... loves breastfeeding...ow...her baby." said the buxom beauty.

Bean began to suck even faster and moan even louder when she spoke the words he wanted to hear. The man-child sucked hard on he tit as she just watched. A single tear fell from her face. She knew she wasn't going anywhere for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Driggle had a pint of ale he noticed most of the patrons had left except for a few blokes. Then Driggle's eyes turned to the doorway of the tavern as he saw a very sickly, very skinny woman in a black torn dress enter carrying to crates. The crates were full of glass bottles, glass bottles that were filled with a white liquid. As Cindy entered the tavern she was greeted by the bar keep as he stood behind the counter wiping down a mug.

"Oy, 'ow are ya this evening Cindy?" asked the brute tavern owner.

"Extremely well George, brought you some of the latest goods" Said Cindy as she approached the counter with the crates being hoisted up to the dirty counter top.

"This ones going to be a little more costly than the others, George." stated the scrawny woman.

"Why's that now?" asked George raising an eyebrow.

"Here try a sample of this cow's milk and tell me why it should cost a little extra."

Cindy reached into one of the crates and handed George a bottle of milk. The big burly man took the bottle from Cindy and brought it to his lips. He chugged the milk like a man dying of thirst as Cindy watched and began to smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the cellar Joscelin had her head turned as Bean was still feeding from her. Only he had swiched breasts and was now feasting on the adventurer's left one. The midget made the same wet smacking and slurping noises as he had the big abused nipple in his mouth. But at that moment both Bean's and Joscelin's heads rose up looking towards the door to the cellar as there was a knocking coming from it.

"Shit, he's here already?" asked the grotesque little man to himself as he reluctantly lifted his head from Joscelin's warm bosom. Joscelin felt relieved after the man-child unlatched his nasty mouth from her huge tit, but her heart began to race wondering who was behind the door.

"Am I saved? Is it Driggle?" the busty girl 25-year-old asked herself as she watched Bean walking up the steps. She knew that it wasn't someone coming to save her, but she still felt hope in her heart that maybe it would be.

Bean opened the door and was greeted by one of the old and ugly men that Driggle overheard in the brothel. He was a skinny man, his face covered with wrinkles. He had a large nose and on it sat a hideous boil with a few stray hairs growing from it. His head was bald on top but the hair that existed on the sides was long and almost reached his shoulders. The hair a very ugly grey color. He wore torn clothing and one of his shoes had a big hole in it where his foot was visible, with toes that were extremely yellow.

He smiled at Bean revealing his one tooth on his top gums. "Having a goodnight Bean?" ask the smelly old man. The man's stench was so bad, even Bean had to almost cover his nose.

"You're early Pat, I hope you brought the gold as usual."

"Of course I did old friend, here." Pat reached into his torn pants and handed Bean a small sack of coins.

"Very nice. Cindy will be back in about an hour or so, so you can have your fun until she gets here." said Bean looking into the sack of gold.

The two men began to walk down the stairs. The now not so mighty Joscelin sat there watching the two descend down to the cellar floor. Her heart sank as she looked upon the old man.

"Wow! I saw you two dragging this cow down her earlier today, but boy is she something up close, just look at those hooters!" exclaimed the old man as he walked towards the tied adventurer. "Looks like someone was having a little night snack judging by how red her tits are, hehe."

"Yeah it's the best milk we've had." said Bean smiling at Joscelin like she was some prize he won, which in a way she was.

"Man her tits are massive, easily the biggest out of the lot you've had Bean!" Said the old boy as he brought his hands down to grab a feel.

"Hold on there Pat, let's lay this bitch on her back first."

The old man turned his head, his hands inches from those big boobs he wanted so bad. With a single nod, he and Bean walked around behind the post Joscelin was tied against. They unhooked her from the post, then Pat walked around to the front where the bimbo's legs were laying. He knelt and untied her legs until it got to her ankles. Joscelin's legs were weak and when the old boy undid the binds, her knees fell open giving Pat a wonderful view of her wonderful pussy.

" Oh my... That's it I can't wait!" yelled Pat as he grabbed her ankles roughly and dragged her towards him. Joscelin's eyes went wide at the sudden motion as she was snatched, her head slamming on the floor with a thud.

She closed her eyes in pain when her head made contact with the hard floor. Pat then jumped on top of the blonde, her eyes popping open wide again as the old man had his face right in front of hers. His hands shot up and attached themselves to Joscelin's huge breasts, squeezing them hard. Milk squirted from her tits and rand down the withered hands and on the floor. Pat loved the feel of her tits, and the way her warm breast milk felt oozing from them. He brought his face down and roughly kissed the tied blonde.

Joscelin gasped in surprise as she felt his slimy tounge wriggle its way into her lovely mouth.

"Well you two have fun down here, I'm heading up to give you two love birds some private time hahaha!" teased Bean as he walked around the two. Pat brought his milk soaked hand down between Joscelin's legs. His fingers slid in and out of her tight pussy.

Bean took one last look seeing the old man on top of the busty blonde. She squirmed violently underneath the smelly man. Their mouths still locked together as he kept his left hand on her right breast, kneading it roughly. The midget let out a slight laugh as he walked through the cellar door shutting it behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Cindy, I'll take the lot." Said the bar keep as he handed her a very large sack of gold.

"Thanks for your business as always sugar." Cindy said with a wink before turning around and heading towards the door.

"Hey ma'am, uh could I ask why you humans love cow's milk so much?"

Cindy turned to face the imp. The look on her face was one of confusion then she laughed and said, " Well if you want to find that out, ask George for one of those bottles."

Driggle said nothing as she walked out of the tavern. The little imp flew off his chair and towards the counter where the bar keep was putting away the crates of milk. "Excuse me, George was it? May I get one of those bottles please?" asked Driggle.

"Sure thing, imp, that'll be 10 gold."

"That's a bit expensive but sure." said Driggle handing over 10 gold, he didn't want to risk trying to pick pocket the money back from such a built guy like George.

George handed him a bottle, as Driggle took it he too brought it to his lips and tasted the sweet milk. The imp smacked his lips together, tasting the wonderful beverage. then he recognized the taste. It was Joscelin's milk!

The imp shot up from the seat dropping the bottle of milk to the floor.

"Hey! I got to clean that!" yelled George shaking his fist at the little imp as he flew fast out of the door attempting to follow Cindy.

"I'm going to follow this bitch and she'll lead me to Joscelin!" he said to himself as he flew hard and fast, trying to catch up to the skinny witch looking woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Ugh! uggghhh!" The old man grunted. He had his pants pulled down to his feet while his sizable 8 inch cock rammed hard into Joscelin's wet cunt. He up held her jiggling tits with his hands as he occasionally sucked milk from her nice hard nipples.

"Ah...ah..mmm...please stop this...Oww, ugh ugh!" cried Joscelin as she felt the huge throbbing cock pound her tight pussy.

"Not a chance bitch, I paid good money to fuck the shit out of you." said the nasty Pat. He stuffed as much of her tit in his mouth as possible, making Joscelin moan with discomfort. Pat pulled on the fleshy orb with his mouth suckling mouthfuls of tit juice down into his gullet before letting go of it as it bounced hard on her chest.