Adventures of the Buxom Beauty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get away from her you bastard!" shouted Driggle.

"Tisk, tisk. Oh little imp, if only I had more time I would send you back to the depths of Hell where I summoned you from."

Gwen shot an arrow at lightning speed but Olaf simply waved his hand ans sent the arrow flying back and in to Gwen's shoulder. The red headed elf grasped her shoulder in pain but hid her screams behind gritted teeth.

"I'll be back for you too, slut." with those last words he dragged the struggling Joscelin through the portal. Driggle attempted to fly over to catch them but just before he was able to the portal disappeared as if it were never there.

"Damn it!" the imp screamed as tears trailed down his face. Gwen still holding her shoulder stood and walked over her imp friend.

"Come Driggle, we must make haste. We must get to Joscelin and save her from that evil wizard." said Gwen. Then she yanked the arrow out of her shoulder and held the magical cloth to it.

"Yeah." said Driggle, "Let's kill that son of a bitch!"

12