Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands ran smoothly up Quintia's elegant blue robes, reaching the neckline which now hung open, the back unclasped. She pulled it downwards forcefully, Quintia's ample chest exposed, and the mage lifted her hips so that Lucinda could slide the dress off entirely. It bunched around Quintia's ankles as she lay flat and she kicked it away, joining her Sister in her nakedness. The dress landed in a crumpled heap on the floor, and Mikael watched the two beautiful women kissing.

They writhed together, Quintia's fingers moving quickly and easily into Lucinda's eager pussy, Lucinda's hands roving over Quintia's supple body. Mikael could tell from her quick breaths that Lucinda was not far away from coming, and Quintia knew it, too. The mage pulled Lucinda's head closer with her free hand, thrusting her tongue into the obsidian-haired beauty's mouth. They kissed, their tongues thrashing as Quintia's fingers strummed Lucinda's snatch.

Lucinda's emerald eyes sparkled as she came, a loud moan escaping her lips. Quintia's fingers ceased their assault, and Mikael could see his Sister trembling slightly with her climax. Quintia smiled mischievously as Lucinda's orgasm faded, and she grinned in return, her desire inflamed. They soon reinitiated their kiss, Lucinda slowly moving down Quintia's body.

Mikael turned back to his other Sisters. Melissa had switched her attentions from Kristine's ample chest to her slender thighs, and Kristine's skirt had joined her Sisters' other garments on the floor. As he watched, Melissa slowly pushed open the blonde's legs, leaning in and kissing around her pussy. Kristine reached out and placed a hand on the medic's head, running her fingers through her long, wavy brown hair and moaning quietly in anticipation. Ria'torr had taken up Melissa's former role on Kristine's breasts, and her tongue caressed the tips of the paladin's nipples, causing thrills to run through her Sister. Melissa's brown eyes glowed as she stared at Kristine, a wicked grin on her face as her tongue flicked out.

Kristine gasped at the feeling, and Melissa licked again. Before long she was hungrily devouring her Sister's sweet pussy, and Mikael decided enough was enough. He yanked off his shirt, throwing it to one side, and pulled off his pants as he watched his Sisters' incredibly erotic display. His cock sprung free, and he drank in the sight of his Sisters' sex. Kristine leant backwards, one hand still on Melissa's head, the other spread out on the bed for support. The medic's tongue was doing wondrous things, and Mikael could see Kristine's face twisted in rapturous expectation.

A flash of blue caught his eye, and he turned to see Quintia's gem flaring brightly. She lay flat on the bed, her thighs apart, and her light blue eyes wide with pleasure. Her legs were bent, and Lucinda worked between them, her fingers and tongue expertly building an orgasm inside the gorgeous mage. Lucinda giggled as her blue-haired Sister writhed, her hands sweeping over the silken bedsheets as her pleasure grew. Quintia's breathing was heavy, and the light her gem cast was intense. Her climax was approaching rapidly, and her large breasts bounced with the quickness of her breathing.

"Oh... oh... fuck..." Mikael heard Kristine pant, and he returned his attention to his blonde Sister. Melissa, like Lucinda, was well-versed in the arts of pussy-licking, and the subject of her attentions rapidly approached climax. Kristine's body had begun to grow taut, and her hands were clenched in pleasure as her orgasm neared. Her blonde hair lay scattered untidily over the bed, and her blue eyes fluttered between open and shut. Melissa grinned as she continued her work, her brown eyes shining with satisfaction as her ministrations were appreciated.

Mikael suddenly noticed that Ria'torr's tongue no longer swept over her Sister's breasts, and he realised with a grin that she was looking straight at him. The elf stared into him, a mischievous smile on her face, and her pale green eyes betrayed her intense desire. She winked, gently running one hand across Kristine's naked body, her eyes never breaking contact with his. Her fingers found Kristine's nipples, and she gently played with her breasts, lifting her other hand to her own lips. She sucked the tip of a delicate elven finger into her mouth, still staring at Mikael. Her eyes, filled with ardour and passion, called him over.

Mikael stood, taking the wordless invitation and slowly moving towards the bed, luxuriating in the pleasure that his Sisters were enjoying. He climbed onto the plush mattress, the silk sheets cool and comfortable on his naked skin, and crawled towards Ria'torr. She was sitting on her haunches, and she grinned widely at him as he neared her.

"I was... wondering... when you'd... join us..." Kristine breathed, turning her head to Mikael. Her piercing sapphire eyes were creased in pleasure, and her smile was shaky as she struggled to concentrate. "Oh... fuck..." she moaned.

Mikael stroked a hand through her golden hair, and caressed her soft skin. She was tensing rapidly, her climax close, and he moved behind Ria'torr for a better view. The elf continued to play with Kristine's breasts, her attention back on her two Sisters, seemingly uninterested in Mikael now that he had joined them. Eager to remind her of his presence, he placed both of his hands on her shoulders, lightly kneading them, before leaning in and kissing her neck. She purred and tilted her head slightly.

"Hello, Brother." She reached up and placed a hand lightly on the back of his neck. "It's good to see you taking part."

"I couldn't watch any longer. I had to come over," Mikael breathed, gently stroking up the side of her face.

She moaned loudly as his fingers reached her delicate, pointed ear, and he nimbly caressed the tip. She leaned into his hand, and he shifted forwards slightly, his knees either side of her as they both knelt on the bed. The hand on her ear dropped, wrapping around her chest and lightly squeezing her ample breasts through her garment. He slowly kissed up her neck, before sucking the tip of the other ear into his mouth.

Her hand tightened on his neck, and her moans caught the attention of Melissa, whose work on Kristine's pussy was bearing fruit. The medic's brown eyes shone into his, and her face was creased with amusement. They shared a silent grin, both enjoying the work they were doing on their Sisters, before the moment was broken as Kristine came.

"Oh holy fuck!" the blonde cried as her orgasm hit, her tension released. The muscles that had been taut suddenly relaxed, her mind lost as a powerful climax burst through her. Melissa giggled, her head pinned in place as Kristine's thighs tightened, and the paladin laughed in pleasure.

As his Sister came, Mikael reached for the knot to Ria'torr's dress with his free hand. She was enjoying his attentions, her moans constant as he strummed her ear and breasts, and he wanted her naked. She was the only one of the Cohort still in a state of dress, and Mikael yearned to address the imbalance.

He loosened the knot, tugging the garment upwards, and it came away easily. She shifted slightly to allow him to pull it over her head, and when he had done so Mikael threw it across the room. She didn't seem to care, her eyes suffused with ardour and mirth, and he returned his roving tongue to her ear. A loud moan escaped her lungs as he dropped his hand to her pussy, gently running his fingers along her already-wet folds before pushing a finger into her hot snatch. The elf tightened the grip of her hand again, the other shooting out to grab hold of Mikael's forearm as he probed her entrance.

"That was amazing," Mikael heard Kristine say, and he raised his eyes to see her leaning in towards Melissa. The two kissed, and his cock jumped, twitching as it jutted into Ria'torr's naked back. The elf did not pay attention, though, lost as she was in the feelings Mikael was giving her. Another of his fingers had found her snatch and was soon pushing into her warm tunnel, two digits now sliding easily in and out of her depths. His tongue flicked over her sensitive ears as his other hand gently roved over her body.

Kristine pulled Melissa close, causing the brunette to firstly stand, and then move to lie on top of her Sister. They kissed passionately as they lay there, and Mikael was driven by the sight to increase the pace of his fingers. Kristine slowly rolled over, leaving Melissa lying flat on her back, and she began to kiss down the medic's front.

Melissa knew what was coming, and opened her legs, her wet pussy eager for attention. She gasped in delight as the paladin's tongue swept over her lips, her hands placed on Melissa's thighs, gently squeezing them.

Meanwhile, Mikael noticed, Quintia and Lucinda had not relented in their sex. Quintia's gem glowed extremely brightly, and Mikael knew she could not be far away from release. Her face was twisted in pleasure and her eyes were tightly shut as her raven-haired Sister drove her fingers into the mage's hot snatch. Lucinda gently ran one hand smoothly across Quintia's slender stomach, stroking her pale skin and causing extra sensations to run through her body.

His blue-haired Sister was clearly moments away from coming, and she grasped the plush bedspread with fervour. Her back arched slightly as her tension built, Lucinda's wonderful attentions causing Quintia to squirm in ecstasy. Her body glowed in the light her gem was casting, and Mikael appreciated both the beauty and sheer animal lust on display.

The feeling was too much for Quintia, and her eyes snapped open as she came, her gem exploding with fierce blue light. She arched forward, Lucinda's fingers buried deep in her pussy, and stared blissfully at her Sister. Her pale blue eyes were glazed, and her hips shuddered as a climax powered through her.

After a short while she collapsed back onto the bed, the feeling fading and a huge grin on her face. Her gem still glowed, though it had dulled, and she winked at Lucinda. The rogue beamed in return, slowly climbing back onto the bed and crawling over the silken sheets to her Sister. She lay on top of her, and they kissed, their breasts pressed together and their slender legs intertwined.

A loud moan of rapture brought Mikael's attention snapping back to the beautiful Elf who writhed in his hands. Her body had tensed and her eyes were shut as her climax built. Her breasts shook slightly every time he slammed his fingers into her pussy, and her wonderful groans drove him on further.

On the same bed, Kristine had begun to truly focus on Melissa's snatch, all her attention concentrating on bringing the brunette to orgasm. Melissa clearly appreciated this, her face contorted with pleasure as her pussy responded to the delicate ministrations of Kristine's tongue and fingers.

Mikael watched as Melissa's hands tightened on the sheets, her mouth slightly hanging open as she panted. Kristine's tongue was a blur on her Sister's snatch, her fingers probing the medic's depths as she moaned above her.

"Oh fuck..." Melissa groaned, her large brown eyes glowing with pleasure. They were slightly out of focus; her mind lost to the fervent desire that suffused her body as her climax slowly grew inside of her. Her massive breasts shook as she panted, her skin glistening, and Kristine reached up with her free hand to cup one. She played gently with the nipple, and Melissa's moans became more desperate and insistent.

Ria'torr, meanwhile, had begun to softly cry out. Mikael's fingers still played with her pussy, his thumb massaging her clit. Her tunnel was slick, and Mikael could tell she was near her own release. His other hand remained on her breasts, gently squeezing one of the ample mounds whilst his tongue caressed her ear.

"By the... Gods..." she panted, Mikael's fingers ramming into her tight snatch. "I'm so... close!"

He continued his work, her juices running down his wrist as his fingers explored her pussy. Her hair had begun to shake loose, strands of green lying against her face, her appearance growing slightly dishevelled as she quivered in rapture. Her moans were loud and getting louder as her climax rapidly approached.

"Oohh..." she cried, cresting her orgasm. "Oooohh... oooohh... fuuuck!"

Her pussy clamped down as she came, her loud cry echoing throughout the room. Her body shook gently and Mikael held the stunning elf close to him, breathing in the scent of wildflowers as her release swept through her. He left his fingers deep inside her gyrating pussy and watched on as her leafy green eyes glazed with pleasure, her hands grasping him so tightly that he was shocked at her strength.

Another orgasmic cry sounded nearby, and Mikael looked up to see Melissa's climax hit, too. She shut her eyes with rapture, and he could see Kristine grinning at him as Melissa writhed on the bed. He shared a wink with the paladin as their two Sisters came, each responsible for the pure pleasure coursing through their companions' veins.

Mikael's smile broadened into a grin as he heard Ria'torr faintly giggle in his grasp, her climax fading. He kissed her on the cheek, and she beamed at him, her eyes glimmering. Melissa, too, laughed with delight in the lingering flush of her orgasm, and she and Kristine kissed passionately once more.

Mikael glanced over to the other bed and smiled wickedly as he saw Lucinda and Quintia staring ardently at them. As he watched, Kristine noticed too, returning their lascivious gaze with a mischievous shimmer. She wore a huge grin, and took Melissa's hand, pulling her Sister with her as she slid from the mattress and sauntered over to the beautiful mage and rogue. The gorgeous brunette followed willingly, her eyes sparkling, and soon the four of them lay together.

Kristine crawled slowly onto the bed, her blonde hair falling chaotically over the silk sheets. She slithered towards Lucinda, the rogue waiting with a grin as Kristine came to her. Their lips met, and they pressed together, their slender legs entwining as they lay back on the bed.

Melissa, meanwhile, had sat next to Quintia, who had taken the opportunity to grasp hold of one of the medic's huge breasts. Melissa's hands moved to Quintia's blue hair, gently running her fingers through it as the mage's tongue roved over her sensitive nipples. She wore an impish smile as her free hand ran delicately over Quintia's smooth stomach.

Mikael felt a sudden tightness on his cock, and his eyes snapped downwards to see Ria'torr's hand wrapped firmly around it. She began to pump it with her fist, and he groaned at the sensation, the sexual desire that had been inflamed watching and pleasuring his Sisters finally being released.

The Elf giggled, turning her head to crush her lips against his. Her delicate nose squashed against his cheek, but she didn't seem to care, her tongue pushing into his mouth. Mikael responded in kind, wrapping her arms more tightly around her body and pulling her close as he returned the kiss lustfully.

Eventually she broke the kiss, sinking back down onto her haunches slightly. She stared at him, a grin on her face and her hand still pumping his shaft, sending shivers through him.

"It's time to fuck me," she twinkled, her pale green eyes creased in amusement. Mikael's cock jumped in her grasp at her words, and he grinned wickedly.

"Gladly," he responded, leaning forwards and reinitiating their passionate kiss. She lifted her hips, angling his cock with her waiting pussy, and moaned into his mouth as it parted her lips.

She sank slowly onto his shaft, breaking their kiss and crying out euphorically as he slipped into her glistening snatch. His knees were still either side of her as they knelt together, and she started to slowly raise and lower her hips. Mikael gasped at the sensation of her tight elven tunnel as it slid easily around his member.

He placed his hands on her waist, her smooth skin soft to his touch, and luxuriated in the feeling of Ria'torr's pussy. She moved leisurely, lifting her hips and then lowering them, her breathing slow and a smile on her stunning features.

Mikael raised one hand to her face, stroking her cheek. She reached up, grabbing his wrist, and guided it to her mouth where she sucked in the two fingers still slick with her juices. Mikael's other arm moved to wrap around her slender stomach, holding her firmly, although still loose enough to allow her to move.

She moaned and cocked her head, and Mikael could better see her pointed ears, one of the many things that made her different and highlighted her elven nature. Her green eyes were open and Mikael moved his head to kiss her neck. She turned to him, releasing his fingers as their lips met, their tongues pushing into one another's mouths.

Mikael ran his free hand gently across her cheek, before stroking it through her woodland green hair. The beautiful fragrances of nature coursed through his nostrils, and he played with her ponytail as she bounced on his shaft. Their lips parted, and he moved to gently kiss the back of her neck.

Glancing over at the other bed, Mikael was pleased to see his other Sisters had not finished yet. Lucinda and Kristine were entangled, their long hair scattered messily over the bedsheets, a silky cover of blonde and black. Mikael could see emerald and sapphire, the two beauties' piercing eyes staring into one another as their hands explored their bodies. Lucinda had her fingers busy between her blonde Sister's thighs, and Kristine was enjoying the feeling intensely.

Melissa, too, was grinning, leaning backwards as Quintia's head slowly dropped from her huge breasts. The blue-haired beauty's tongue rolled over Melissa's trim form, kissing her inner thighs as she pushed the medic's legs open. Mikael saw Melissa's eyes flutter as the mage's tongue found her clit.

Mikael was drawn back to Ria'torr by a faint cry. Her eyes had drifted shut, and she moved with more vigour as she bounced on his cock. He relaxed his hold, dropping both of his hands to take hold of her own, and their fingers briefly entwined. Letting go, Mikael took a firm hold of her ass and lifted her, straightened his legs into a sitting position. She giggled as he did so, and as he lowered her back down onto his hips he leaned backwards until he was lying flat.

Ria'torr hunched forwards, her knees now resting either side of Mikael's own, and tightly gripped his thighs - where before she had knelt in front of him, she now straddled his prone form, riding him in reverse. She began to bounce quite rapidly, her body visibly tensing as she drove herself down onto Mikael's cock.

Mikael placed his hands on her back, feeling the smooth elven skin under his grasp, and enjoyed the sensation. Her hips lifted upwards, and then she would slam back down, an ecstatic whimper leaving her lips every time their loins collided. Her body shook with each movement, and Mikael could feel her pussy slowly tensing as her climax approached.

He was distracted briefly by a flash of blue light, and he looked to the other bed to see Melissa and Quintia engaged in a sixty-nine. Quintia lay on top, her blue hair faintly tickling Melissa's thighs as her tongue continued to probe the medic's depths. Melissa was clearly enjoying the work of her Sister, and was returning the favour with passion. Her tongue was a blur on the mage's snatch, and she had pushed two fingers inside her.

Quintia's gem was flaring quite brightly, and her hands moved to stroke Melissa's slender legs. The two of them were clearly nearing release, and Mikael was almost surprised to see how quickly they could come. Almost, but not quite, experienced as he was with his Sisters' incredible sex drives.

"Ah fuck... fuck... aaaahhhh..." Ria'torr moaned, her wordless moans finally forming syllables. "By the Gods... that's... fucking... good..."